Love Notes by Suzianna Jackson
Summary:

Micaela(me) is a 20 yr old girl Michael is 25. Micaela sends a fan letter to Michael and they become pen pals.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

warning suggestive/mild language and sexual content may cause mikegasm.

[broken image link]

 Micaela (kandi fawx)


Categories: Thriller: 1982-1983, Bad: 1986-1990, Dangerous: 1991-1993, Romance, Song Fics Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Backstage Secrets
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 3623 Read: 24408 Published: Sep 28, 2012 Updated: Oct 09, 2012
Engaged by Suzianna Jackson

We ave known each other for about 2 months now and our love grows stronger and stronger each day. Then one day he came and visited me on my birthday. he came with me to go horsebackriding like i do on all my birthdays. he had the dapple grey and i had the black beuty. (the black horse with a white dimondon his forehead.) we went trail riding and we ended up at a beutiful lake. almost like the one at neverland but a little smaller. then we got off our horses and took a break. then michael got down on one knee. "micaela."he started shyly biting his bottom lip nerviosely. "yes sweetie" i turned to him and noticed that he was kneeling in front of me. my heart skips a beat and starts to flutter. then he grabed my hand and held out a ring and looked into my eyes lovingly. "would you do me the honor of being Mrs. Jackson" he asked. I stood there in shock then he asked me again. "micaela will you marry me?" he asked a little louder. i started to get misty eyed and nodded. "yes michael YES YES YES." i reply enthusiastically and hugged him with so much force that it knocked him down. and i kissed him all over his face. when i stopped "spazzing out" he put the ring on me and held my hand, and we walked back to our horses, and rode back to the stables.  

End Notes:

PLZ REVIEW

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2716