Dance Academy by Eminemprincess
Summary:

Reese is a 17 year old girl who ran away after the horrible things that have happened at the Samuel Jackson Dance Academy. She wants to run away from her past. So after two years of running, she is finally caught by the super badass professor Jackson, son of the famous Joseph Jackson, and grandson of Mr. Samuel Jackson, the founder of the Academy. She despises him, he wants to help her, all the while a very huge dance competion is going to take place. 

Inspired by Rochelle Mead's Vampire Academy. I own nothing but my own characters. 


Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 838 Read: 620 Published: Nov 17, 2012 Updated: Nov 17, 2012
Story Notes:

Thank you all for reading, please comment! Again, like I said in the summary, I own nothing relating to Vampire Academy. Also, Charlize Theron is the one portrayed as Reese! 

1. Chapter 1 by Eminemprincess

Chapter 1 by Eminemprincess
Author's Notes:

This is Reese                                                   Michael                                   

I trip and fall as I fail a to cross my legs correctly for a dance move. Professor Gimly stops the music sang by the schools founders son and sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"Lawless," he barks. The rest of the class is currently glaring at me. "That is the forth time today! Get your head out of the clouds!" 

"My head isn't in the clouds, it's in the music! I'm just having a hard time moving as fast as you make us! Look, I just need a little break...," 

"No, dammit, Lawless, I want you out of my classroom, and in the headmasters office, and move yur ass!" 

"That's bullshit! I only messed up!" 

"You're back talking me, and cursing in my class, that's reason enough to set you out of here!" 

I open my mouth to protest but shouting stops me. 

"You heard the man, Reese, get your ass outta here!" My friend Jonathan shouts. I smirk and flip him off as I walk out the door. 

"Are you finished with that coco, dear," a kind voice asks, smacking me out of my flashback. I look up at the old woman with grey hair, and caring blue eyes, and wrinkly skin wearing a blue and white dress uniform. 

"Um, yeah, sorry," I say, and push the white glass mug over to her. 

"It's quite alright dear. You look like you have lots on your mind. Care to share? It helps," she suggests kindly. 

"Um," I bite my bottom lip while looking out the large glass window beside me. "Well, I suppose. I haven't had the best childhood. Actually, I really havent had one at all," I begin. "My mother, she left me when I was very little. Dropped me off at an academy when I was seven and I havent seen her since. My father, is now currently living with another woman, with another daughter. He wasnt even devorced from my mother when I found out he was living with another woman with a baby who wasnt even a year old yet, it was Christmas," I trail off, not sure why I am telling this stranger this. 

"Go on," she promps.

"I...," I focus on a dark shape outside. A figure, the shape of a man standing in the shadows, hidden from the blinking street light in the dark. I cannot make out his features, other than he is about average hight and has long dark hair. And that he is watching me. "I," I bite my lip as I watch the man step away from my veiw, but I can still see his figure leaing against the tree. 

"Are you alright?" Asks the woman. I hurridly stand up and gather my coat and roughly shove her a twenty. 

"Im sorry, I have to go," I rush and bult out the door. I dart down the sidewalk and I hear the sound of fast footsteps as I am followed. My breath hitched in my throat as I pick up my pace. I push myself harder, straining my legs. I pass by old, broken down apartment builings, and barly running side stores, and passed a couple of the many abandend buildings in Detroit. I slow to a stop as the footsteps stop behing me, and then drift away. 

I breath heavily, my breath visible in the cold night air, and glance behind me. No one is there. I look around me slowly, not seeing anyone. 

"Got you!" A man shouts as he topples into me, throwing us to the ground. I wrestle with the large man ontop of me, but he evidently pulls me to my feet, with my arms pinned behind my back. 

"Get off of me! Let me go!" I shout, as I kick their legs. 

"Sorry, princess, you have to go back to the academy. Headmaster's orders." 

"I've got her, Jason," a kind voice speaks up. The man I saw earlier now stands in front of me. He has long curly black hair, brilliant brown eyes, and a kind smile. He is wearing a black leather jacket over tight looking black pants and boots. He takes a tence step forward, holding out a sign of peace. "Hi, miss Lawless, my name is Michael. If I have Jason let you go, will you promise not to run?" 

"Not in your dreams," I hiss at this "Michael" character. In any other situation, I would have thought he was an attractive man. 

"Please," he insists."I don't mean any harm. If you come with us quietly, we wont have to use force. I don't know about you, but I don't like doing things by force." 

"Fuck you," I spit, kicking the man holding my between the legs. He grunts and lets me go. I bult forward, nearly knocking over "Michael". He, at the last moment, dodges, and grabs a hold of my arm. The last thing I see is a fist speading toward my head. The last thing I hear is Michaels sweet voice shouting "no!". 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading, please comment!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=2961