Blood Drops. by Michael_Jackson
Summary:

"You will never be safe, Scarlett."

 

 

Scarlett Campbell, is a twenty five year old college student who recently returned to her home town where she grew up in the streets of Las Veags, Nevada. To find out when she returns that her whole family has been killed and she also has her eleven year old sister, missing. Being raped, drugged and beaten, Scarlett also has the help of Mr Officer Michael Jackson to help her through her way of recovery and to try and help her find her sister before it is too late. 

 

Their relationship blossoms as they begin to help each other find love in deep down inside their deep big hearts. Find out what happens in this adventure of love, death, murder and also sexual incounters in; Blood Drops.


Categories: Off The Wall: 1975-1981, Thriller: 1982-1983, Bad: 1986-1990, Lisa Marie Presley: 1994, Adult, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery, Romance, Song Fics, Suspense, Trigger Warning! Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Alcohol Abuse, Anorexia, Death, Drug Abuse, Emotional Abuse, Racism, Rape, Self-Harm, Suicide
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2523 Read: 4507 Published: Jul 02, 2013 Updated: Nov 08, 2014
Story Notes:

Please read with your own risk as this story does contain parts of, death, murder, sexual violation, sex,rape and strong lanuage and also detailed gore.

1. Prologue. by Michael_Jackson

2. Loveeee and all that shitttttt! by Michael_Jackson

3. Oversized James brown top. by Michael_Jackson

Prologue. by Michael_Jackson

December the 22nd. 1983.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada.


"Would you like to tell me what happened, Scarlett?" A video recorder was faced down lying down on the hard, cold floored table inside the cold dusted room. Police officers were everywhere. Staring at me with cold expressions. Like I did something wrong.

 

"I-I was walking, home, I guess, and I saw this shadow figure, coming from my house window, it was dark, and lonely and scary." I said shivering in fear of remembering the events from the previous hours.

 

"My eyes, they were wide, with fear, and I saw this man, he looked around in his late 20's. It was really dark, so I hardly saw anything, and I tried my hardest to see and take a better look at him.-" I said stopping, crying nearly as the tears were brimming up in my eyes.

"I saw his face, he was wearing a mask and he had knife, a big, big knife. Probably really and very sharp. He dug it into my skin, creating a mark." I said as I held up my very small petite arm.

"I cried out in pain, not wanting to make anything but a sound. It was really really quiet, and I didn't know what to do. I was scared, scared that he'd do something if I was any louder. I tried to break free out his of his grip. But it didn't work." I said looking down at the table. The boy with the big brown eyes, who had the badge named Michael Jackson, looked at my in sympathy.

"He took off my pants, and my t-shirt and my bra. I was screaming now. The silence was unheard of. The screaming was taking over my body. I was shaking uncontrollably. My heart was racing and I felt like the blood was pumping out off my veins." Sniffling I paused to look up and watch them. Seeing as they were all watching me too.

"He said something, something like 'dont move, you will get heard and seen' Thats what I wanted, someone to see me, to call for help. To help me. He took off my panties. I was crying uncontrollably. He was smirking at me, he started to push into me, my cries were getting louder. He didnt use a condom. He slapped me and whacked the side of my face. He got up after about ten minutes. He smirked at me again, and took his foot and kicked me in the sides. And he also kicked my ribs. This wasn't the first time has done something like this. Although I have never seen his face before." I took a deep breath as the officers looked at me in disbelief.

"He killed my family before. He tried to kill me, but instead he raped me. He didn't get the chance to rape my younger sister Lacey, she left me without a trace. I told her to run. And she did."

"It was raining, and he looked at me again once he had stood up and attacked me. He bent back down. Stroking my face, pulling the hair away from my eyes. He spat on me on the face. He took his last words, which were something like 'We are not done with this' before pulling his trousers up and buttoning up the buttons. I was so so cold. I didn't know what to do. That I was so scared. He had just killed my family moments before he tried to kill me, and sexually assaulted me. I don't know what to do. I am so scared." I said as I looked the officers in the eyes.

 

"The tears at this point were streaming down my face. I was so so scared. My lips were trembling. My feet, they were cold and sore and trembling too with the cold. I was so so scared officer Jackson. I was so so scared."

 

The man who I was calling Officer Jackson, scratched the back of his neck as he looked at me in the eyes. He had tears brimming on his eyes, un clearing his vision making it harder to see me.

"Mam, Miss whatever you would like to be called? I will help you." He stopped looking all around him. "We all will. But we also need time and we also will need your clothes miss."

"Please, please just find my sister before he does. I don't care about me. He killed my whole family." I said leaning forward to face Officer Jackson.

"I want him dead. If its the last thing I will do. I want him behind those metal bars, fighting for his life, whilst the other prisoners beat him up. I want him to go through what I went through Officer Jackson.. Please just please find my sister." I cried.

 Slumping back into my chair, I kicked the edge of the table before slumping back again, and staring off into the distance of the long cold room. The eerie silence was making me sick. As I knew I could possibly be pregnant with a cold hearted murders baby. Why would I want that thing anywhere near me?

"We will do the best we can, Scarlett." Officer Jackson said as he watched me carefully. His eyes were locked on my bruised face which was probably looking very ugly at the moment. But not that I cared anyway.

"Okay, lets wrap it up!" Officer Stokes said as he called off the investigation on my case right now at the moment as I returned to the child services worker.

"This is going to be a hard case." Stokes said as he put his hand On Michael Jacksons shoulder.

 

Michael Jackson locked eyes with Nick stokes before he replied with a long but simple sentence which would scare anybody. Even the convicted killer. The one and only person who was doing this, all to lay his eyes on a simple little young girl and her older twenty five year old sister.

 

"We will find him, If its the last thing we do."

End Notes:

AHHHH lol this is my first story so please review and tell me what I could improve? lol and I will be updating soon lol

Loveeee and all that shitttttt! by Michael_Jackson
Author's Notes:

OMG Gus I'm so sorry this has been so long!:( omgggg but hey here you go, so enjoyyyy!!!!:)

"Miss?" I heard someone call as the metal door was opened wide. I glanced over to see officer Jackson. Very tanned dark skin, he looked only in his late 20's. Very good looking I must say. He was very very slim, but built in the same way. He had black longish curly sillky hair, which made him look even hotter. The way his skin glows is beautiful, and I have just met the guy. His voice is/ was so so soft. I was frozen in a trance, also due the the fact of the disappearance and death of my sister and parents.  Thinking silently to myself, I looked up to see him starting at me silently. The look on his face was sympathetic. I felt pathetic, and vulnerable. 

 

 

"Hi." I softly said. I spoke in such a manner where you could tell how I was feeling. To make matter worse having a hot guy staring at a horrible, ugly wreck like me, made me feel very, very insecure. 

 

"We should be able to find your sister very, very soon. First I need to ask your some questions." He spoke very calmly and softly making me feel very comfortable and safe. 

 

"Sure..." I spoke, as I paused. "Why exactly?" I asked trying not be rude, as I was still slightly intimated.

 

Stuttering he spoke out of as my forwardness. 

 

"It's for our records, so I can document any information you give me about tonight.

 

Looking at him with my big brown eyes, I sighed not really wanting to remember what happened about tonight. 

 

Groaning in response, officer jacksons eyes bulged out of his head.

 

"Excuse me?" He said in a rude tone. 

 

To be honest I never thought someone would be so blunt with me, on such a rare occasion. To be honest I would have been shot on the spot if someone actually heard me say this, but he was actually quite turning me on.

 

Why was I being so cheeky to such a gorgeous man like officer jackson? I was oblivious to the fact he was trying to help me and I was throwing it back in his face.

 

"Sorry I'm just horny and annoyed and cold and tired, and you're so gorgeous ugh fuck me"

 

I wish I could have said that, but I didn't, what an idiot I am. He is just so hot. Right now I shouldn't be worrying and thinking about what size his shaft is, and do housing more on what happened to my family. 

 

 

"But you do know this is beneficial, we need your documents etc." Michael told me in a soft voice, it didn't help that I was already shaken up from the nights events but I was also shaken up from his soft voice. It was putting me in a trance.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

"So this is my apartment." Michael said as we looked around his apartment. ItW as stunning for a police officer. Very tidy, and in very good perfection.

 

"It's lovely!" I gasped. As we looked around the apartment is as some photos of his family

 

"Woah he's got. Big family!" I thought to myself. But before I could even compliment him on it, he switched the pictures around so they were lying down facing the wooden table.

 

 

"Sorry!" He coughed. Whilst blushing, I never noticed how cute he was.

 

 

"It's okay.." I smiled. It was nice that he was trying to be nice and thoughtful enough to hide his family pictures because I just lost mine. But I felt kind of bad that he had to do that.

 

 

"Sooo..." He trailed off. "This is my house.. You can sleep on and in my bed and room science I don't have a guest room, and I will take the couch." He said as he looked me in the eyes. His big brown eyes were mesmerising.

 

 

"No that's okay, I will take the couch" I said being very sincere.

 

"No please, you're my guest. I can sleep on the couch for a few days." He said and smiled at me.

 

I guess I would have to take it..

 

 

"Thanks!" I softly smiled. And then I remembered. "I have no clothes!" I said shocked. How could I just forget that.

 

"It's okay I've got you covered!" Michael said with a slight smile. He pulled out and over sized James brown top from his wardrobe/closest thing.

 

 

It was huge! Not like he was fat or anything but it was very big. 

 

"I know this might be a bit big for you, but it's all I have really got."

 

"It's fine, Michael." I smiled. "Thank you!"

 

"Your welcome!" He smiled and blushed.

 

 

 

I never thought I'd be catching feelings for someone so quick..

 

 

Great..

 

 

End Notes:

Pleas leave a review! And I will be updating so much more like I mean loads more!:)

Oversized James brown top. by Michael_Jackson

She looked up at me with her big beady eyes. 

 

"You know, this is my first time being in a mans house, with just his oversized James brown t-shirt on" she giggled as she ran her hand and fingers through her hair. 

 

"We'll you know, this is my first time being with a girl in my house with my oversized which is not really over sized James brown tshirt on" I smiled back, receiving a shocked look from Scarlett.

 

"Really?" She gasped.

 

"Yeah.." I laughed as her face seemed unsure. "How?" I also questioned. 

 

"I don't know, you seem like you get all the girls.." She stated and paused like she had said something bad.

 

"Trust me, I don't."

 

"What how?" She gasped again. God this girl.

 

"I don't know, works really hard and I like to focus on signing more than going out getting drunk and high and having sex with multiple girls."

 

"I guess I mean I'm not really into that stuff either.. It's weird" she paused. "It's a recipe for disaster." She muttered.

 

"Drinking and taking drugs fucks you up I guess." I never wanted to be in the police force. It was always, singing, dancing, that's my passion!" I smiled. Remembering the days of my past life, dancing with my brothers, singing as a family group, and then it changed.

 

"I had a gay best friend, shane, anyway, he and myself, used to have a small two piece band, me and him.. And then he moved away, something like his parents didn't approve of his sexuality, and I mean come on this was the seventies! Myself and shane were like vinnie and Clyde! It was a brilliant friendship." Scarlett gushed. Her town long her, falling messly, but very lightly over her shoulder. She was beautiful in a youngish way, and she deserved nothing that happened to her.

 

"What?" She giggled as she captured me staring at her. Snapping out of my thoughts I lightly blushed. 

 

"Coffee?" I spoke loudly, making her burst put laughing. 

 

"What?" I smiled. This girl had a real effect on me.

 

"You're so laidback, it's cute." She came up to me and played with my black long curls. "Very cute.." She numbered. Her eyes watching mine. I found this behaviour puzzling. This girl had just been raped and beaten a little over 48 hours ago, and is coming on to me. It doesn't add up.

 

Coughing slightly I realised the time. "Shit I'm late for work, will you be ok here by yourself?" I asked her puzzled by her actions.

 

"I will be just fine." She smiled. But a real smile. Not a fake one.

 

Grabbing my car keys I left the house, setting off for the day. Not realising, there was something about Scarlett which was kind of, off.

And I was determined to find out what.

 

 

                     ••••••••••••••

 

 

So hey guys I decided to update, because I felt like shit for not updating! Literally I have had some shit stuff going on in my life at the moment but I'm going to be strong and start updating this terrible story. But okay right haha listen.

 

If you commented saying, that I shouldn't use the slash thingy for my story then okay fine. But how do you know they're won't be slash in my story? It's not very nice assuming and commenting. 

 

I shall be updating tomorrow night so Sunday late am or wherever you are Monday am, Sunday evening or morning haha! Anyway I'm so glad that I have readers! Your reviews keep me motivated! This story has so much more drama to come and trust me it's not relationship drama! And Michael was so god damn sexy! Ugh! Okay but this chapter was so short! And I'm so sorry but it was a filler! Longer chapter tomorrow!

 

 

Love youssssss! Keep reviewing!!!! Byeeeeee ••••••••••••••

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4039