They Don't Care About Us aka Me and You by BDFbilliejean
Summary:

A girl named Breanna (me) is a maid at Michael Jackson's mansion. Her and Michael's relationship is very close, they are really good friends. This story is in the This Is It era and she will be 24 in 09. But it starts earlier. And yes, his kids will also be in this story.
Comment, rate, and enjoy. But enjoy the most out of anything. :)

 


Categories: This Is It: 2006-2009, Adventure, Fantasy, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance, Suspense Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1926 Read: 3047 Published: Aug 30, 2013 Updated: Aug 30, 2013

1. In The Beginning, When She Was Younger....... by BDFbilliejean

2. Meeting Him.... A Memory Forever by BDFbilliejean

3. Later In Life, The Present Of '09 by BDFbilliejean

In The Beginning, When She Was Younger....... by BDFbilliejean

 

Hiya!! I'm Breanna! But my buds call me Bre or Bubbles. Mainly because I'm always so bubbly haha. 
I'm 14 and have a major crush on the one and only Michael Jackson. Yes the King of Pop himself. 
I pretty much have everything. The posters and magazines are just a start. But I'm not gonna put you through all of it, it would take too long. 
My besties are Lexie, Diana, Vienna, Lizzie, and Sandi. Most of them love MJ too. Except for Lexie. She hates him for some reason. I know, crazy right? She used to LOVE him, but then she changed. How? I have no clue. 
But anyways... Back to the story!


"Yo Bre!!! Over here!!" Diana yelled at me from the swing set. 
"Okay!! I'm coming!" I responded and jumped over the sandbox. I ran up to her and Lizzie. 
"Bubbles!!" Lizzie laughed and grabbed me into a hug. I hugged back. 
"Hey Liz!! Hiya Di!!" I giggled. "Did you hear who was coming to town today!?" I asked excitedly. 
"Um......Noooo...... Who??" Di asked confused. Liz didn't know either. 
"Guess." I said biting my lip. 
"Um... Santa?? Oh wait, it’s not Christmas. It’s the middle of summer!! Goofy Lizzie!!" Liz laughed face-palming herself. I laughed. "Nope." 
"A person??" Di said. 
"Well duh. Ok, I will give you a hint. He's a singer, one of our faves. He's a hottie!!" I said dreamily. 
Liz gasped. "You don't mean...?" She looked at me with wide eyes. 
"Oh I mean." I raised my eyebrows and smiled. 
"OMJ no way!!! Michael Jackson!!!" Di started jumping around. 
Liz joined in and so did I. We were jumping around giggling our heads off. 
"Hey, whats with all the jumping slash giggling??" Sandi said walking up to us. 
"MJ is coming to town!!!" We all said together. She squealed. 
"No friggin' way!! OMJ!!!!" She started jumping with us. 
"Hey guys look! A limo! That has to be him. C'mon!" Liz jerked us along. 
A large group of people was following the limo. Crazed fans and reporters all around. And we were right in the middle of it. 
Vienna ran up to us panting. "Did you guys hear??" She asked breathlessly. 
We all nodded and kept trying to see around all the people. But we were short. We were only 10-14, we weren't that tall. Everyone else were adults! It wasn't fair. 

The door on the limo finally opened after about 30 minutes of it just sitting there, thank the Lord. 
"OMJ, there he is!" Liz squealed squeezing my hand. 
Sure enough, right there, outside the limo was a tall, skinny, pale skinned man. I'm not one for the tall, dark, and handsome. So he's perfect. 
He was in a black button-down shirt, with a black blazer. Which had the red band on one arm and military detail on the front. Black jeans and penny loafers. Not to mention the black fedora and dark sunglasses. 
His curls hung over his handsome face and danced with grace as the wind blew. 
He waved at his fans and sent out peace signs left and right, smiling from ear to ear. 
We just kept screaming and bouncing around. Then he looked our way. 
He smiled and started making his way through the crowd toward us. 
My eyes widened and I looked down, I felt the shyness creeping over me. 
"Hello there. And what might your names be??" He asked us. 
Oh my gosh, MJ is talking to us!! I squealed on the inside. But on the outside I was so very shy. 
Liz nudged me to go first. I stepped up to him still looking at my feet and fiddling with my fingers. 

Meeting Him.... A Memory Forever by BDFbilliejean

"Uh....... H-hi. I'm B- Breanna.. Hehe." I stuttered still looking at my feet.
I heard him giggle. "Well, that is a very pretty name. How old are you?" He asked as he crouched down to look at me since I was too shy to look up.
"F-fourteen." I said slowly meeting his gaze. He smiled and slowly took his shades off and put them in his pocket. The eyes!! Ahh!! I thought to myself.
"Well, your a little P.Y.T. aren't you? I'm sure you will grow up to be a beautiful young lady." He said as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Ooooooo!" I heard the girls say from behind. I blushed a deep red and looked at them.
"Shhh! Seriously guys?!" I hissed. They all laughed and shrugged their shoulders. I heard Michael chuckle as well.
"What about all of you? What are your names?" He stood up and walked towards them. I stepped back a bit out of his way. He looked at me.
"No, come here." He smiled warmly and held out his hand.
I was a bit hesitant and still quite shy, but got the nerve up to hold his hand.

An hour later..
Michael had met all of us, and hung out with us for awhile. We would chase each other around and play hide and seek.
We just loved how much he was like a kid. Sure I thought he was hot and all but I loved him most for his personality.
He had to leave and we all became sad, not wanting him to go. But he insisted that we stay happy and smile for him. So we did.
He actually snuck his number to me and told me whenever I wanted a friend to play with, that he would try and make time, that he loved spending time with children.
He left, and later so did my friends. I headed home, only to find that Lexie was there waiting for me.
"Hey!! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I wanted to hang, where have you been??" She asked curiously.
"I met MJ!! And he is sooooo nice!!!" I squealed.
"Michael Jordan?? Wow, I wish I could have met him!" She said.
I narrowed my eyes at her. "No. Michael Jackson you dumb dumb."
"Ohhhh.... Ewwww.... Girl, he is what? 42? He is WAY too old for you." She snarled her nose.
"Oh just shut up. He's 42 and HOT!! And I don't care how old he is, or I am." I folded my arms.
She laughed at me."Oh Breanna, what am I going to do with you?"
"Love me??" I made puppy eyes.
"I guess." She sighed. I just laughed and started chasing her around the house.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years later. Breanna's Diary
Wow..... I'm 17 today. Happy Birthday to me!!! I guess.....
I mean, it was great. But Michael didn't call...
I was hoping he would. Like he did the year before that. And the year before that.
But nothing. Just like the past 6 months. I think he forgot about me. :(
I hope I get to see him again soon....
If not now... Then when?? Oh well...... I gotta go, ttyl!!
Bubbles

Later In Life, The Present Of '09 by BDFbilliejean

"Hey Breanna! I need you to get me a rag from the laundry, there's a leak in kitchen sink again." Maria yelled for me while I was finishing up tidying the main living area.
"Alright! Give me sec, be right there!" I yelled back and ran to the laundry room.
Yes, I am a maid. But hey, I'm not complaining. I'm a maid at Michael Jackson's house! I got back in contact with him, so yea. It works for me! He is working on rehearsing for his upcoming This Is It tour. Which I am soo excited about, but I'm not gonna tell him. I don't want him to think I'm one of these crazed fans, which I am. But he has been real busy lately, so he hasn't been home much. But he was today......

I ran past many open doors on the way down the long hall. I had to watch my back, because Michael was known for pranks. And I am quite new. Only been here for about two weeks. And he still hasn't got me yet. Not good.
I was doing good so far, I had made it to the laundry room safe and sound and was on my way back out with the towel.
Ok, now I just need to make it back down the hall.. I thought to myself.
I headed back, looking straight ahead. Then, BAM!!
I tripped over a foot that was stuck out in-front of me. On purpose.
"Oww......." I mumbled. I had landed face first on hardwood, that hurt.
I heard hysterical laughing from behind, I knew that laugh from anywhere.
I rolled over and stared at him. "Michael.." I said through gritted teeth.
"Got you!!" He laughed as he pointed to me. He was laughing so hard that he fell right beside me. I turned towards him.
"Yea, yea. Laugh all you want, just be ready for payback." I warned.
He stopped laughing and looked at me. "You wouldn't dare!"
"Oh I would. Payback is too fun to pass up. You did it to yourself." I smiled.
"Aw man... Fine, but I am the king of pranks. Admit it!" He pushed.
I laughed. "In your dreams!! You think I would give that title up to you!? I guess its true when they say that when you dream, you dream big."
He scoffed and got up. He crossed his arms and looked down at me.
I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to just stand there, or help me up?"
He laughed and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.
"Thanks." I said sarcastically. He just stared at me.
"What?? Is there.. Something on my face??" I asked.
He shook his head. "No. Its just. I was right." He said putting his hands in his pockets.
"About?? What exactly?" I asked leaning in waiting for an answer.
"About.. How you would grow up to be a beautiful young lady. I was right." He smiled. I saw a slight blush form on his perfect pale face.
I also felt my face getting warm. "Oh gosh.. Thanks."
He smiled lightly and was about to say something.
"BREANNA!!!!!! TOWEL!!!" Maria yelled loudly. I cringed.
I looked down at my hand and saw the towel.
"Oh snap! I forgot!! This is all your fault!! I'm blaming you." I narrowed my eyes.
He giggled. "I'm fine with that. I did trip you after all."
"Yes, yes you did. Now I'm in trouble. Thanks a lot. But just remember. Payback man, payback." I said as I walked away.
"Whatever!!" I heard him yell after me. I grinned and ran to the kitchen.
"What took you so long?!" She asked frantically as she grabbed the towel from my hands.
"Boss tripped me. I finally got a prank pulled on me." I giggled and sat down at the table.
She looked at me and raised a brow smirking. I looked at her.
"What??" I giggled.
"He likes you." She smiled.
"What? Yea, right. He doesn't like me.." My voice trailed off word by word.
"Trust me. I have been here long enough to know. He likes you. A lot. I'd try and hook up with him girl!" She came over and nudged me with her elbow.
"Oh I don't know... I don't think that he really would want to be in a relationship. Not now anyways." I said looking down.
She sighed and walked back to the sink.
"Who wouldn't want to be in a relationship??" Michael asked walking in.
My head shot up and I stared at him wide-eyed. "Uhh............" Was all I could get out.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4383