When a TARDIS and a Winged Tin-Can Collide by Sweetpanda14
Summary:

So. Of all things Captain Michael EO has seen in his life, he didn't expect to crash into the Doctor's TARDIS. 

Literally.

 

 

A HUGE 'ALLONS-Y' AND A THANK YOU TO FirefliesForMJ FOR THE FANTASTIC COVER!

You guys can use this idea and continue it, but do credit me first before you do. What do you guys think? Should I continue it into my own story? Please do tell me in the reviews. :)

EDIT: It is now in the challenge I have set up for you. Please do read it first before going on with your own version of the rest of the story. Good luck!


Categories: Sci Fi Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: Doctor, meet Captain EO.
Challenges: Doctor, meet Captain EO.
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 320 Read: 783 Published: Dec 16, 2013 Updated: Dec 16, 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Sweetpanda14

Chapter 1 by Sweetpanda14
Author's Notes:

Well, for all those taking up the little challenge I set up, here's your starting point. If you're reading this for the sake of reading it, it's ok. :3 Enjoy!

For once in the crew and ship of Captain Michael-EO, everything was working and all seemed fine. The computers were all working, the controls were right, EO was driving, and heck, even Hooter didn't mess anything up on the ship. Perfectly fine.

Until something came on the radar.

"Captain?" Irky asked, "Incoming object, it looks like a small blue box or something."

EO dashed to where the twosome alien/s was/were and looked at what was coming up. "Any data?" He asked.

"Apparently it seems to be called a Time And Relative Dimension In Space, or a TARDIS, for short." Erky reported. "The owner is a human-like alien species called a Time Lord, and the species literally have two hearts."

The alarm then just sounded.

"We're gonna craaaaaaash!" Exclaimed Irky.

"Not if I can help it," EO muttered, "Everybody get the breaks ready and be prepared to turn!" He dashed back to the controls and tried to steer, but it was too late. The poor tin can of a ship crashed into the tiny blue box. 

However, both of the ships actually weren't damaged at all.

Fuzzball, who was enjoying his time before the TARDIS was noticed, chirped excitedly at the window.

EO looked up, as did the others, and received quite a shock. 

The tiny blue box was massive on the inside. And then, someone inside headed for what seemed to be the controls of the TARDIS and pressed a button, which then made EO's ship go back and the TARDIS repair itself. 

EO couldn't help but blink in surprise as the TARDIS then disappeared from his eyes and vanished off.

An odd whirring buzzing noise now filled the room.

"Captain?" Inky asked, "Is that..." He never got to finish as EO turned around to see the TARDIS appearing in the room, and a man with a blue pinstriped suit and red shoes popped out.

"Hello," He greeted, "I'm the Doctor."

End Notes:

DOOOOO WEEEEEE OOOOOOOOH

The picture is not mine, I give credit to a fellow artist on deviantArt who drew this upon seeing the oneshot there.

I don't own anything but this oneshot, and the idea. ALLONS-Y!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=4926