~*Keep Holding On Part 2 The Storm Is Over Now~* by staciethehedghog
Summary:

Here you all go!!





~*Summary~*

From where we have left off after the first installment, 6-Year-Old Lizzy Maxwell had met Pop SuperStar Michael Jackson after he had found her walking alone late one night in the Autumn of 1989. He then immediately took her into his Mansion known as Neverland Ranch and she instantly adapted into her short new life along with a few of the staff and of course his family.

Later on, Lizzy's 15 year old brother, Tyler Maxwell, searches for her along with their Neighbor and close family friend, Geraldine Rutsker who became worried after he had told her that she went missing however, after hearing that's she's staying with the King Of Pop, they then drive over to the Mansion where they are reunited at long last but all starts to go down the drain when the Social Worker comes to take the kids into a Foster Home but Liz objects to this saying she rather stay with Michael instead.

In the last remaining chapters, Lizzy is then heartbroken but all changes when an Angel sent from Heaven, name Aurora, comforts the girl telling her that Mike also misses her and Tyler they then fly over to Neverland where they meet eachother again.

Now, Get ready for an exciting adventure filled with friendship, hope, trust, angst, but most importantly love 


Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Family, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: Yes Word count: 18478 Read: 360279 Published: Mar 06, 2014 Updated: Jul 31, 2014
Chapter 10. by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Get ready for Chapter 10 ;)

Hello all sorry for not continuing but here's more  hope you all are still interested 

Chapter 10.

Bouncing could be heard down the street as Tyler and some of his friends were walking and talking. "You sure that you really met Michael Jackson?" One of them, named Curtis, asked who nodded. "Yeah man I swear to all of you I met him in person! I even got his autograph!" "Stop lying Ty we know that you're making this up; there's no way that whatever you say, is going to make us change our minds." Rodrick, who had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes replied rolling them and shaking his head while Tyler sighed.

Making it back to the cottage, there they saw Michael in the flesh and blood playing tag with the two girls and they stopped frozen in their tracks with the 15 year old sophomore high school student smiling "Now do you both believe me?" They nodded their heads slowly not able to make out words as they got closer seeing him stop and smile.

"Hey Tyler how are you?" Michael asked politely. "Great Mr. J thanks for asking; these are my friends Curtis and Rodrick they are also big fans of you." "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Shaking hands with the singer, they then apologized to their friend for not listening and doubting him; giving them pats on the backs, Tyler asked Sandra if it was okay for them to go to the basketball courts; nodding, and smiling she approved as long as Michael went with them who took the honor and the 5 kids and Man left.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are Tyler's friends Curtis and Rodrick 

Rodrick: 

Curtis: 

Hope this helps 

End Notes:

Enjoy!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5284