~*Keep Holding On Part 2 The Storm Is Over Now~* by staciethehedghog
Summary:

Here you all go!!





~*Summary~*

From where we have left off after the first installment, 6-Year-Old Lizzy Maxwell had met Pop SuperStar Michael Jackson after he had found her walking alone late one night in the Autumn of 1989. He then immediately took her into his Mansion known as Neverland Ranch and she instantly adapted into her short new life along with a few of the staff and of course his family.

Later on, Lizzy's 15 year old brother, Tyler Maxwell, searches for her along with their Neighbor and close family friend, Geraldine Rutsker who became worried after he had told her that she went missing however, after hearing that's she's staying with the King Of Pop, they then drive over to the Mansion where they are reunited at long last but all starts to go down the drain when the Social Worker comes to take the kids into a Foster Home but Liz objects to this saying she rather stay with Michael instead.

In the last remaining chapters, Lizzy is then heartbroken but all changes when an Angel sent from Heaven, name Aurora, comforts the girl telling her that Mike also misses her and Tyler they then fly over to Neverland where they meet eachother again.

Now, Get ready for an exciting adventure filled with friendship, hope, trust, angst, but most importantly love 


Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Family, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: Yes Word count: 18478 Read: 360176 Published: Mar 06, 2014 Updated: Jul 31, 2014
Chapter 17. Part 2. by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Here's Part 2 :)

Here's Part 2.

Chapter 17. P2.

"Here, let me help you." Geraldine smiled. "Why thank you Michael, how awfully nice of you." He rolled up his sleeves and got to work assisting the elder with taking the bloomed plants out and putting them in their proper holes. "You know, I have been coming to this church for over 40 years now and I can't believe it is still kicking it up. This was once a little church." "Really?" Mike asked instantly getting interested. "Yeah, I was only 52 years old when I had started coming here and that's when I met them, the children's parents.

Now, The King of Pop was very intrigued. "You met them in this very Church?" Miss Rutsker nodded her head in a proud manner. "Yes boy, I remember it well. I was listening to the choir singing their holy songs; they were getting into the spirits so well like never before. And in they came looking like they had just started dating because they were holding hands like they were so in love that I paid attention to them and I smiled forgetting what I was listening to." Michael chuckled. "Wow, are you serious?" "Yes dear, they were new members and the Reverend, who you had met, had went over introducing them to the entire Church that people just got used to them in quick as a wink. For the next several days, they were loved by many people that one time, they even sang making them apart of the choir that's where Tyler and Lizzy got their singing ability from." She winked leaving him speechless; he didn't know that the kids could sing. 

 A young Diana.

 A young Nelson.

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5284