~*Keep Holding On Part 2 The Storm Is Over Now~* by staciethehedghog
Summary:

Here you all go!!





~*Summary~*

From where we have left off after the first installment, 6-Year-Old Lizzy Maxwell had met Pop SuperStar Michael Jackson after he had found her walking alone late one night in the Autumn of 1989. He then immediately took her into his Mansion known as Neverland Ranch and she instantly adapted into her short new life along with a few of the staff and of course his family.

Later on, Lizzy's 15 year old brother, Tyler Maxwell, searches for her along with their Neighbor and close family friend, Geraldine Rutsker who became worried after he had told her that she went missing however, after hearing that's she's staying with the King Of Pop, they then drive over to the Mansion where they are reunited at long last but all starts to go down the drain when the Social Worker comes to take the kids into a Foster Home but Liz objects to this saying she rather stay with Michael instead.

In the last remaining chapters, Lizzy is then heartbroken but all changes when an Angel sent from Heaven, name Aurora, comforts the girl telling her that Mike also misses her and Tyler they then fly over to Neverland where they meet eachother again.

Now, Get ready for an exciting adventure filled with friendship, hope, trust, angst, but most importantly love 


Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Family, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: Yes Word count: 18478 Read: 360354 Published: Mar 06, 2014 Updated: Jul 31, 2014
Chapter 25. Part 2. by staciethehedghog
Author's Notes:

Here's Part 2 :)

Here's Part 2 enjoy 

Chapter 25. Part 2.

Lizzy sighed. "Well, it's kinda hard to explain; sometimes, I stare up at the moon as saying a prayer. Mommy had taught us that no matter what happens, always look up with your head held high and look for a brighter tomorrow; when Tyler had a test to take, he would do that before bedtime." Mike nodded slowly fully and clearly understanding. "So, by the way you were looking up at it, you were making a prayer for them to get better sooner than later?" Nodding, she looked back then at the grown man. "Mr. Jackson? Do you think my Mommy and Daddy will get out of the hospital soon?" She asked her voice filled with so much innocence that it was hard for him to give a straight answer.

"I don't really know sweetie; but what I do know is that if you keep praying every night, they will make a speedy recovery and be out sooner and better than you think." "Do you really think so?" "Probably. Would you like for me to read you a story?" Nodding her head very quickly, she went over to the book shelf to pick out a book and ran back over giving it to him reading the title Goodnight Moon. After reading, he then tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead turning on the night-light. "Good night sweetie I'll see you tomorrow." Lizzy yawned and nodded giving him a small smile. "You too I love you Mr. Jackson." That part made Michael's heart melt walking away and lightly closing the door going into his own room.

THUMP, THUMP, THUMP went his heart putting his hand on his chest. His stomach felt like knots tying themselves up and warm salty tears ran down his cheeks.

End Notes:

:') while doing this chapter, it made me cry so much! *sniff*

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=5284