Oath by loyalpyt
Summary: Michael and Kayla have a stronger friendship than ever before. They have fought through everything together. Now that Michael is getting divorced from Lisa, he needs her more than ever. (Based of off " Oath" by Cher Lloyd and Becky G.)
Categories: Family, Hurt/Comfort, Dangerous: 1991-1993, Song Fics Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Michael And Kayla Besties Forever
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 3380 Read: 9062 Published: Nov 15, 2014 Updated: Nov 30, 2014

1. The Divorce by loyalpyt

2. All The Scars We Share by loyalpyt

3. The Reality Show And 17 Magazine Photoshoot by loyalpyt

4. Home by loyalpyt

5. Our Photoshoot And First Kiss by loyalpyt

6. Forever by loyalpyt

The Divorce by loyalpyt
I knew that Michael was married to Lisa Marie and she was treating him like a total dog. She always cheated on him and lied about it. I spent all that time with Michael while Lisa was supposedly on " vacation" with her mom until that day. This was a day that I would never forget. I was just casually sitting at home in my room cleaning out my makeup once my mom came into the room on the phone. I knew something was wrong because she was talking to Michael and it sounded like he was crying. " Kayla, it's Michael, you need to go because something is up with him, he is crying very hard and wants to take his own life," she told me as I quickly grabbed my bags and ran down to his house. Once I barged into his house, I found Michael laying on the floor with a bottle of pills and a bottle of whiskey in his hands. I took them out of his hands and put them in the kitchen. " Shh, it's okay, you're okay, I'm here Michael," I whispered as I held him in my arms. " She doesn't love me anymore Kayla," he sobbed. " Lisa?" I asked as he kissed his temple. " Yes, she cheated on me after all I have done for her, why am I such a loser?" he asked me as he cried into my chest. " You are not a loser!" I told him as I saw him listening to "Do I" by Luke Bryan and then " Stay" by Florida Georgia Line. I turned off the music and turned the TV to a marathon of Duck Dynasty. I was so pissed off I even cried with him. " You don't need a girlfriend to be happy, you have me," I whispered. " Yeah, I just want it to be you and I from now on," he said as I dried his eyes and gave him a soft kiss. Then, speak of Satan herself, Lisa, came to get her things. I casually comforted Michael and told him that I loved him. She flipped me off and called me a bitch under her breath. " Thank you, I know I am Honey, so girl bye!" I bombastically said and flipped her off back. She sped out of the driveway. " Thank you," he whispered. I just smiled and kissed his forehead. I could tell he was drunk by the way he cried. So, the next day I went with him to file the divorce papers. I sat beside him the entire time and rubbed his hand. " Why would anyone want to cheat on Michael Fucking Jackson?" the secretary asked me. " They are stupid," I said. I had an odium for Lisa after what she did to Michael. I sent my cousin, Scott, his girlfriend Tiffany, and my 14 year old sister, Sydney, out to catch Lisa in the act of cheating. They brought me some horrible evidence. Michael still looked very sad. While we were in the limo, I laid my head on his shoulder and hugged him. I had to stay with him for a while to make sure he did not hurt himself. While I was in the shower, he was on the phone with his mother. " Mother, I have Kayla here to take care of me so I will be fine I love you," I heard him say. I hated to see him very sad like this. I finished my shower and decided to cuddle with him. " I love you and I will always be here," I murmured. " I'm sorry I threatened to commit suicide over Lisa because I knew you needed me and I love you so much more," he replied as we cried ourselves to sleep together. I went through the whole court process with him Lisa received a few millions of dollars and Michael got to keep the rest. We went to eat and stayed in bed the rest of the day.
All The Scars We Share by loyalpyt
Michael was up before me the next morning. " My beautiful Kayla, you look so gorgeous asleep," I heard him murmur as he wrote a letter to me. I smile and giggle as I sleep. My eyes flutter open and I look at him. " Yay, you are awake!" he exclaimed as I cuddled up to him and he gave me the letter. This beautiful letter had said: ' Dear Kayla,
Where can I start? Thank you for being here for me in a dark hour. I really adore you for that. You are the greatest friend I have ever had and I never want to lose you. Whatever hurts you hurts me and I feel the same exact way about you. I cannot wait to see what our future endeavors come our way. I love you so much, never forget it! Forever Yours,
Michael.
I cried and gave him a long hug and a kiss on the cheek. I could tell he was still a little sad. We made the bed together and I just played with cute, short, black messy hair. He had cute bed head. " Never leave me," he made me promise to him as he hugged me. " I will never ever leave you Michael," I replied as we pulled apart and got dressed. I did not want him to know that I was thinking about dieting because I thought I was fat. We went downstairs to eat our breakfast before we did anything. I only ate half of everything. We decided to hang around Neverland all day instead of go out because the paparazzi would just harass us everywhere we went. We went to go play outside with the Super Soakers. " Aaagh Michael!" I shouted as he squirted me with water. He just giggled and now we had a water balloon fight where I got him good. " Okay, you have had it, Kayla!" he shouted as he chased me to the trampoline. He tackled me and began to tickle me. His form of punishment for me was tickling me . He knew that I was very ticklish. " Are you sorry?" he asked me as he tickled my sides. " Yes I am!" I shouted through my giggling. He stopped tickling me and we both started to shiver because we were both very cold. WE went inside, we both took a hot shower and met back in his room so we could be very lazy as we always were. " Michael, I am so fat, I need to diet!" I exclaimed as I looked in the mirror. " Kayla, baby, no you don't need to diet! I see beauty in every little thing about you. I love your tummy, I never want you to starve yourself or hurt yourself over your insecurities because you are beautiful the way you are and I never want you to think you have to change your appearance just for me princess," he whispered as we looked in the mirror and he hugged me tightly. Michael and I shared a lot of scars. We lay on the bed and I lay my head under his chin and wrap my arms around his waist as we watch movies in our pjs for the rest of the day. I take a nap in his arms. Michael was always going to be my pillow. He grabbed his favorite black and blue fleece throw and put it over us so we could be very very warm. I was going to be warm because of his arms and the blanket.
The Reality Show And 17 Magazine Photoshoot by loyalpyt
Michael and I were at my house cuddling on my bed watching TV once his phone rang. It was a call from E! wanting him to do a reality show. He accepted the offer. " I am going to have my own show!" he exclaimed as he hugged me. I just kissed his cheek and celebrated with him. " They also said they wanted you to be in the show with me but they need to talk to your parents, Kayla," he said as he decide to stand up and give me a little spin off of the bed. I just hugged him for a while as I heard a car speeding through my driveway. Michael and I decide to intervene and see what was going on. It was my sister's former friend and her mom. The girl was high as could be. " How come Kayla can be with an older guy and I can't? Probably because he's stupid Michael Jackson!" she exclaimed as Michael ran off crying. " Maybe because I can trust Michael around her, Sydney and Brooke," my mom explained as they sped out of the driveway. I found Michael laying on bed in my pillow crying his eyes out. " She's just high, you are not stupid, she just fucked up big time," I said as Michael hugged me tight. " Thank you my sweet Kayla," he said as I decided to dry his eyes by kissing the tears away. We went back to cuddling on my bed. He kissed the top of my head as I placed his arm around me. A few days later we were at the E! studios to talk to the producers about the show. My mom had to sign off on a form for me since I was under 18. " This will be one of the highest rated shows yet!" a producer exclaimed as the Kardashians walked in to welcome Michael to the E! family. " My five girls," Michael hugged Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kylie and Kendall. Everyone else welcomed him to the E! family. The cast of Total Divas made me feel welcome by giving me a gift basket and they gave Michael a painting of himself that one of the girls, Nattie, did. Just because I was Michael's best friend, people made me feel welcome. " Are you excited?" Michael asked me as we walked to our car. The name of his show was going to be Life As The King Of Pop. Once we did all of the activities we planned, we went to my house to watch TV. It was all over the news about Michael's show. I was going to be a reality star along with Michael. " The show will include his cute 17 year old best friend, Kayla," Guliana Ranic said. Then we turned it to Entertainment Tonight. " Jackson's new show will be aired on E! in December. The show will include his family and 17 year old best friend, Kayla," Nancy O' Dell said as she looked excited. We soon started filming and set a premiere date. We filmed everything from his tour rehearsals to our daily life. We filmed my photo shoot for Seventeen Magazine. The reporter asked me why I loved Michael, my favorite artists, my celebrity crush. my beauty secrets, advice for girls and many other things.
End Notes:
please review
Home by loyalpyt
Michael was on a business trip for a few weeks. He sent me postcards and letters from Nashville. I sat down and listened to ' Home' by Blake Shelton. I hoped Michael was listening to the same song. I broke down and started crying my eyes out. Then, Michael called me. " I miss you," I said through my sobs. " I miss you too, Kayla, I was listening to Home by Blake Shelton and it made me think of you," he said as I smiled. " I listened to the same song," I replied as he giggled. I missed the sound of his voice. He left some of his clothes at my house to let me have his scent when he was on business trips. " I'm wearing your pajamas now," I giggled as he sweetly sighed. We hung up the phone and I went to watch TV in my room as I looked at a photo of us. " Dear God, please bring him home soon," I prayed as I cried. Meanwhile in Nashville, " God, please take me back to Kayla safely, I really miss her," he said as he cried himself to sleep. I went to sleep and dreamed of us smiling. I really did miss him sleeping beside me. I had to snuggle up to the teddy bear he gave and I wore his jacket to make me feel better. I squeezed it very tightly as I slept safe and sound. A few days later, he called to tell me that he was coming home. One his limo drivers came to pick me up to go meet him at the airport. I was finally going to see my Michael again. " God, thanks," I prayed as I applied my lip gloss in the limo. The first thing I was going to do was give him a huge bear hug. This was going to be a hug that he would always remember. I could not wait to smell him again. He called my phone and said he had something for me. We talked and talked as I approached the airport. The driver opened the door for me and I waited for Michael's flight to land. " Who are you coming to get?" a middle aged woman asked me. " My best friend, Michael, he was on a business trip," I told in ecstasy. " I'm here to get my son, he was over in Afghanistan," she told me as she showed me a picture of him. She also said he was in the army. We hoped they were in the same plane. The woman cried as her son hugged her. " You're Michael Jackson's best friend?" he asked me. He told me that Michael had something for me. I saw him come to me with his luggage. " Michael!" I shouted as I ran and jumped into his arms. " Kayla!" he shouted as he buried his head in my shoulder. We both cried. " I missed you," we said at the same time as we walked to our car. He gave me a pretty guitar pick necklace. We were going to spend a lot of time together. We were glad we were finally reunited.
Our Photoshoot And First Kiss by loyalpyt
Michael and I had a photo shoot for People magazine. This was one of our many photo shoots together. " Kayla, you will look so beautiful in whatever you picked out to wear," he told me as we were taken to the set. Michael was so sweet. He always gave me compliment even when I am not dolled up, which meant I wore no makeup, a t shirt and yoga pants sometimes jeans and messy hair. We laced our fingers together as we held hands. I loved holding his hand because it was so big and so strong. We invited E! News to come on the set and film. Michael decided to carry on to the set as we got out of the car. I was instantly rushed into hair and makeup. " Isn't she a beauty, Karen?" Michael asked his makeup artist as she was now working on my eyes. " Yes, she is," Karen happily said as Michael was taking selfies. Michael was going to dressed in his signature fashions, the military jacket and black slacks. The photographer told me to make a surprised face when he kissed me on the cheek. " Oh a Taylor Swift face?" I asked as I made the Taylor Swift surprised face. I had everyone laughing. We went through a lot of questions and E! News interviewed us. " Kayla is truly my best friend because she has been there for me, she truly is my inspiration and I love her," Michael said as he kissed my cheek during the interview. " Well, I love everything about him. He has the most beautiful smile in the world, I love how he has a ball of sunshine every time he's around me, his hugs are the best," I said as I had my head on shoulder during our interview. This next wardrobe change was my favorite outfit of the day. It was a cute Tinker Bell like green strapless dress with green flats. The next photo was a Peter Pan style look. We were supposed to run holding hands into the woods. We made a heart with each of our hands for a photo. Once our photo shoot ended, I took a couple of the outfits home with me because they were cute. I lay my head in his lap as he played with my hair. I fall asleep in his lap too. He places his jacket over me to use as a blanket. " I love you," I heard him say . Once we got home, we ordered pizza for dinner. " Let's go look at the stars," I recommended. He agreed so I grabbed our blanket and we went outside to look at the stars. I had my head on his chest. We talked about everything. " You know I have never had a first kiss," I told him as we held each other tightly. " Really, I could give you your first kiss if you want me to, Kayla," he recommended as he played with my hair. I wanted my best friend to give me my first kiss under the stars. " Yes, Michael, I want you to kiss me," I replied as he pulled my face up to his. He slowly placed his lips on mine and we kissed softly. Michael wanted to make my first kiss long and romantic. I pulled away from his lips and hugged him. " Thanks for being my best friend and giving me my first kiss," I whispered. " Anything for you," he replied. We went back inside and cuddled under the covers until we fell asleep in each other's arms.
Forever by loyalpyt
Lisa pulled into the driveway as we kissed. At first I could not see her car because I was too busy getting lost in his kisses. He pulled away and stroked my cheek. " Oh hell no," I heard Lisa say as she approached us. I could tell she wanted him back. Michael and I kissed passionately in front of her out of spite. They started arguing and it left Michael crying his eyes out. I was called a little slut and then we started fighting.Then, I saw my 14 year old little sister, Sydney and my cousin, Scott come help me. " Don't ever jump my sister like that," Sydney said as she kicked Lisa very hard. She knocked me out cold so Sydney finished the job for me. I fell back into Michael's arms. Lisa quickly drove off before I was taken to the hospital. Before I got knocked out, I gave Lisa a black eye and a bloody nose. " Kayla, baby, wake up!" he begged as the limo driver took us to the hospital. I was not dead, I was breathing. I was still out by the time the doctors took me to a room. I finally woke up to se Michael crying. " Dear God, please don't take her away from me just yet, I need her," I heard him pray. " Michael," I called his name. " Kayla, you are finally awake," he said through his sobs as he kissed me again. " I will be here for you forever," I whispered in his ear. He grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together as I talked to the doctor. " That was brave of you to fight back, the bitch got what she deserved," Dr. House said as he looked into my eyes. We decided not to press charges thinking Lisa will get the hint. Once the doctor left the room, he asked me a question. " Can we cuddle?" he asked me I made room for him on the tiny bed. I lay my head under his chin and hold him as he held me. I was soon released and we went to his hideout so we could have privacy. I wanted to wear his button down shirt and a pair of shorts to bed. We cuddled the entire time before we fell asleep in each others' arms.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6420