That Crazy Autumn Of 2001 by butterflies97
Summary:

Originally I didn't even wanna go, but since my sister was a huge fan I thought it'd be a nice gift for her 16th birthday. I never expected the series of unfortunate events to follow after....It was just a crazy day in autumn of 2001....the year the king of pop moonwalked into my life....


Categories: Humor Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No Word count: 31157 Read: 38127 Published: Jan 04, 2015 Updated: Nov 02, 2015

1. Chapter 1 by butterflies97

2. Chapter 2 by butterflies97

3. Chapter 3 by butterflies97

4. Chapter 4 by butterflies97

5. Chapter 5 by butterflies97

6. Chapter 6 by butterflies97

7. Chapter 7 by butterflies97

8. Chapter 8 by butterflies97

9. Chapter 9 by butterflies97

10. Chapter 10 by butterflies97

11. Chapter 11 by butterflies97

12. Chapter 12 by butterflies97

13. Chapter 13 by butterflies97

14. Chapter 14 by butterflies97

15. Chapter 15 by butterflies97

16. Chapter 16 by butterflies97

17. Chapter 17 by butterflies97

Chapter 1 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Enjoy :)

"Ugh hurry up Nad before I change my mind and leave your as-behind!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs. I swear by the time she finally was ready, somebody would've found the center of the tootsie lolly pop. "Don't rush me Fall! I'm coming!" I heard her reply. Shaking my head, I let out a sigh as I take a seat on the couch, pretending to play with my nails. "Still getting dressed huh?" My dad asks, walking into the living room, a newspaper in one hand, cup of black coffee in another....I know what your thinking, I don't know how he manages to drink it black like that either. "I swear by the time she's finished Dorothy would've landed back in oz" I mumble causing dad to give me a weird look. "Where's mom?" I ask. "Upstairs getting her old photo albums out but I wouldn't be surprised if she was helping Nadia with her outfit" my dad snickers but I don't get why that was even funny to begin with. I laugh with him anyway just so I don't hurt his feelings. I look up the stairs and see mom walking down followed by Nadia. About damn time. "Wow look at you!" Dad says standing up and walking over to Nadia. He gives her a hug and I think I might gag from how corny it all was. "Doesn't she look beautful Autumn?" Mom addresses me. I look and the 3 of them are waiting for me to say something. I look over the outfit my sister wore: a simple pair of American Eagle jeans with a Hello Kitty t shirt. You mean to tell me she spent damn near a half an hour just to...."You look great Nadia. The boys are gonna go CRAZY for you. Trust me" I give my sister a bright smile that's so believable it almost scares me. "Thank You" Nadia smiles back. She actually thinks I ment it. She then runs over and gives me a big hug, startling me. "This is the best birthday gift ever big sis!" I pat her back lightly, hoping she'd take the hint and let go. "You're welcome" "Now Autumn you know where you're going right?" Dad asks. "Of course she knows Walter! This isn't the first time she's been to New York" Vivian chirps in, saving me. I nod "Mom's right. I've been there plenty of times" I say. "Well do you know where the signing is gonna be?" Dad asks. I swear, didn't we just go over all these questions the night before? I smile. "Yep. At the Virgin Record Store. I promise we won't get lost...plus I know all of the subway routes and exactly which trains to take" I answer, knowing that was probably gonna be his next question. "Don't worry daddy Autumn and I will be fine!" Nadia reassures dad, kissing him on the cheek. I smirk. That's just like Nad to sweet talk up to dad. "Where are y'all going anyway?" Dad asks and I give him a look before answering. "Virgin Music store. Michael Jackson is supposed to be there today for the signing of his 'Invincible' cd....it's like a meet and greet type of thing" It was true and since Nadia practically WORSHIPED the ground he walked on I thought it would be a cool sweet 16 gift for her. Since both of our parents barely knew their way around the house, they couldn't possibly take Nadia to NYC, so their only other option was for me to take her since I've been there a couple of times and knew my way around. Now I wasn't an mj fan, hell I couldn't stand his ass! To be honest, I didn't see what all the hype was about when it came to him, I mean who calls themselves 'the king of pop?' Can you say CONCEITED much? Or who sleeps in an oxygen chamber, or bleaches their skin white or has so much plastic surgery that they're barely recognizable anymore? Yeah did I piss anyone off yet? So as you can see, I'm not a major fan of Mr. Jackson but the moment I say anything negative about him, Nadia instantly attacks me and tries to choke off my air supply. I swear, she was such a groupie of his it wasn't funny. "Alright What time will you two be back?" Mom asks. I shrug. "Uh, probably not till around midnight/early in the morning. Majority of our day will consist of waiting in line" Another thing I didn't like. I'd rather be shopping but I can't just up and leave my baby sister in line, there's some weirdos out there. After giving the parents a hug, Nadia and I left and got in my car. "Why are you carying that around anyway?" I point to the black backpack she threw in the backseat. Mom and dad didn't even question it. Nadia shrugs, playing with her dirty blonde hair. "For protection" "Protection? Who the hell is gonna try and mess with us?" I ask then get quiet for a moment. "You know what, it's a good idea you brought that" Nadia smiles in triumph as I start up the engine and drive away. New York City here we come!!

About 3 hours later we finally arrive. We would've arrived earlier but Nadia kept making me stop so she could check her makeup, get food, use the restroom. Now she was sleeping. "Nad wake up" I hit her leg, causing her to jump. "Wha?" "We're here silly" "Really?!" She sits straight up. I laugh. "Yeah now come on we gotta take at least 3 different subways just to get to Virgin" We both get out of the car. When I see Nadia place the backpack over her shoulder I sigh. "Are you sure you wanna bring that? Watch his bodyguards get rid of it. They might think you're trying to kidnap him" I joke. Nadia shakes her head. "There's nothing bad in here. I'll be fine" We then head towards Subway numero uno. Nadia had never been on one before and she stood very close to me the whole ride. I didn't complain though, my first ride on a train was pretty scary too. Subway Numero dos was ok except for the old man who kept calling us cutie pies, asking us where we were going. We just kept quiet and kept on riding. After riding subway #3 which was surprisingly normal, we finally reached our destination. "Aw damn look at the line" I groaned. It literally stretched out from the music store all the way down the next couple blocks. You mean to tell me all of these people were here to see his royal highness? Seriously?! They didn't have anything better to do? I look over at Nadia who has the biggest grin on her face. It actually remind me of the joker's smile. "Come on let's go get in line!" she yelled, grabbing my hand and dragging me over towards the line. A few people tried to cut and I damn near cursed them out. After 2 hours of waiting in line, we finally made it up to the front and inside of the huge music store. As we got closer and closer to the front, Nadia was becoming more excited while I was becoming more aggravated. I was hungry as hell! "Look, after you meet this dude can we get some food? I'm starving" I said. Nadia nodded, fiddling nervously with her clothes. I noticed ever since we've been in line she kept doing that. "Your clothes itch or somethin?" I joked. Nadia shook her head. "No it's just I have on more underneath" "Wait wha-" I didn't even have time to finish when she pulled off her clothes, revealing the skin tight black pants and black top underneath that had the words 'I'M BAD' written across in red. "Nad what the hell?!" I asked looking over her clothes. She looked like a? Like a? Let's just say no 16 year old should be dressing like that. "What? You didn't really think I was gonna meet mj wearing that did you?" she quickly placed the other clothes in her backpack, which was empty. "Wait so you brought an empty backpack just to put those clothes in?!" I was stunned. Only my sister. Nadia nodded. "Wow you're somethin else" I said. As the line slowly moved up, Nadia grabbed my arm. "What if he isn't nice Fall?" she asked. Fall was a nickname she often called me since our parents thought it'd be cute to name their first born after one of their favorite seasons. I shrugged. Now was not the time for her to have second thoughts. "Listen, I'm sure he's extremely nice. He's got nothin to be mean about. Life's been real good to him I bet" I say causing her to smile. "You're right I'm just overreacting" "Exactly" I was surprised when suddenly I felt her pull me in for a second hug of the day. I'm not really a hugger. It was invading my personal bubble. "Thank you so much Autumn! For bringing me here! Even though I know you're not really a fan" "Wait, your not a fan?!" Another voice yelled. Both Nadia and I turned around to see the voice belonged to a girl decked out in full mj gear. She looked to be around my age. "If your not a fan why are you even here?" she asked. God her voice was irritating. I gave a fake smile, handling it like a pro. "My sister is the bigger fan. It's her birthday-" "What don't you like about him?" Oh HELL to the no. I KNOW THIS BITCH DIDN'T JUST INTERRUPT ME. "Um, excuse me girlfriend but-" "So your an mj hater huh? Well there's tons of fans here that would LOVE to kick yo ass!" she yelled. Ok. That was the last straw. "Oh my God what the hell is wrong with you people?!!! THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND MICHAEL FUCKIN JACKSON!!!!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHO'S A FUCKIN BASKETCASE?!!!" I screamed, almost slapping her in the face. I was livid. "Fall...." I heard Nadia whisper but I ignored her. I continued with my rant. "I don't get it. What's so special about him anyway?! Y'all would literally kill yourselves if one day he just up and died.....he's nothing but a wacko! And another thing-" "AUTUMN!!!" Nadia yelled, cutting me off. "What?!" I yelled back but got quiet as I looked up and noticed the pair of chocolate brown eyes staring in to my hazels. I was in such a rant that I hadn't realized  we moved all the way up to the front of the line. He must've heard everything I said too....aw shit....

 

 

End Notes:

Please review!!!

Chapter 2 by butterflies97

Shit shit MAJOR DOUBLE shit.....I glanced up and realize it's no one other than Michael Jackson himself sitting down at the table, his brown eyes burning like fire into my greys. It seemed as if the entire record store had gone silent, everyone and their mama waiting in anticipation for what would happen next.....I could feel the blush creep up in my cheeks from embarrassment. Damn. I quickly cleared my throat in attempt to get rid of it. "Uh Nadia go meet him" I literally shove my little sister up against the table. She looks like she'll burst into tears any minute. Great. That's the last thing I wanted, for her to cry on her birthday. And the award for the most awful sister goes to.....I glance over and am surprised to find Brown eyes still staring at me. What the hell is he looking at?! "What?!" I snap clearly annoyed. "Excuse me miss" the one bodyguard barks over at me. He gives me a look that says 'I'm about 5 seconds away from throwing your ass out' I shut my mouth only to find Brown eyes now smirking at me before he breaks the eye contact, now focusing all of his attention on my sister. "Why hello there, what's your name beautiful?" he asks. I scoff, crossing my arms. Meanwhile Nadia looks like a deer caught in headlights. "N-Nadia. Nadia Michelle Grey" Damn. He didn't ask for your WHOLE name Nadia! Michael chuckles, immediately sensing her nervousness. "Nadia Michelle Grey huh? That's a pretty name" "Thank you" Nadia replies, her face practically the color of a ripe tomato. I'm still standing there in the background with my arms crossed, wishing more than anything for this ordeal to be over already. Nadia then holds out her copy of the 'Invincible' CD. "May you sign this please?" Dang. I don't think I've ever seen my sister this nervous before! It's quite amusing. "Why of course!" Michael replies with a bright smile as he gently takes the CD out of her trembling hands. God, he's such a phony. "What do you want me to write Nadia?" He asks while opening up the case and retrieving a black sharpie marker. "Um, could you right 'happy birthday' please?" Nadia says. Suddenly Michael looks up at her, his expression blank for a second before going back into another bright smile. "Today's your birthday?" Nadia nods shyly. "Aw, well happy birthday! How old are you turning?" "Sixteen" "Oh okay. So it's your sweet sixteen?" Michael asks. Why the hell does he care?! Nadia nods again. "Yeah, well, I'm not having a party or anything. I just wanted to meet you today. That's all the gift I need" "Awwww" All the other fans there coo. I groan. "Could you please hurry it up? We've got places to be!" I snap. Once again the big bulky bodyguard glares at me. Michael then looks over at me too, his eyes having some type of mischief glint in them. The hell?! "And who are you may I ask?" "None of your damn business that's who" I say. "That's Fall, she's my older sister" Nadia chirps in, smiling. Thanks alot. Michael laughs. Oh I KNOW he's not laughing at my name?! "Fall eh? That's different" "Autumn" I finally reply causing both Nadia and Michael to look at me. "Excuse me-" "My name's Autumn now can we go?" I cut him off as I quickly walk over towards Nadia, grabbing her hand. Michael closes up the CD case. "Well it was nice meeting you Nadia. Hope you have a great birthday" he says as he hands the case back to her and get up to hug her. "Thank you Mr. Jackson" Nadia beems. "Alright Nad, let's go" I say, cutting the sweet moment short. The two of us start to leave the record store but in the distance I could hear a voice. His voice. "It was nice meeting you too Fall!" He calls out. Shaking my head, I don't reply as I opens up the double doors to Virgin Record Store, walking out into the cool brisk New York City air. Well that was something......"Well what do you want for lunch kid?" I ask my sister, the two of us crossing the street with a whole bunch of other people. Nadia shrugs. "I don't care" I stop dead in my tracks. "What's with the attitude?" I asked, turning around to face her. "How could you act like that Autumn?!" Nadia says. "Act like what?" I pretend to play dumb. "Act all rude in front of all those people, in front of HIM? I understand you don't like him but at least have some respect!" Nadia says as she places the signed CD in her backpack and continues walking further ahead of me, giving me the cold shoulder. I quickly catch up, grabbing her arm. "Hey, you've gotta stay near me okay? And I'm sorry I acted like that alright?" I apologize. Nadia gives me a small smile. I know she probably doesn't believe me but it's alright for now. "Can we have pizza for lunch?" I nod, smiling back. "Absolutely. I know just the perfect spot-" "Excuse me, are you Ms. Grey?" Another voice asks, startling me and Nadia. I turn around. It's the man from the record store. "Yeah, why?" I ask confused. The man then pulls out something from his pocket. It's a copy of 'Invincible' signed. "This is for you ma'am." He says before turning on his heels and walking away. "Weird" I mumble before shoving the CD in my purse. After eating some of the world's greatest pizza ever, Nadia spent the rest of the day shopping and sight seeing. I also told her I'd throw her a sweet 16 party and would pay for everything. It didn't seem fair that when I was her age, mom and dad threw me a party but couldn't throw one for her. Nadia was speechless. "Really? You'd do that?" she asked, the tears forming in her big eyes. I nodded. "That's what sisters are for" I replied and she gave me a huge hug. By the time we arrived home it was around 1:30 in the morning. "Nad, we're here wake up" I whispered, shaking her shoulder. She had literally passed out in the back seat. "Did y'all have fun?" Mom asked when we walked inside the house."Yeaaah" Nadia and I answered in unison. After saying our good night's, Nadia headed upstairs for her room. "You sure you don't wanna spend the night honey?" Mom asked. She never liked me driving on the street late at night. I shook my head. "I've got work in the morning I'll be fine ma" I reassured her, kissing her cheek. "Alright then. Thank you for taking her" "Your welcome" I smiled as mom and dad gave me a hug and I left. It wasn't until I entered my own home did I realize how tired I actually was. "Damn" I yawned removing the jeans and sweater I wore left only in my bra and panties. I jumped in the bed, sleep immediately trying to take over my senses. Before I could even close my eyes my cell phone rang, D'Angelo's song 'Untitled: How Does It Feel' blaring from my purse. "Ugh! the hell?!" I groaned picking up my purse from the floor, grabbing my phone. "What?" I answered. "Oh hey Autumn! It's Stacy from work. I was wondering if you could take my shift for tomorrow? I've gotta-" "Sure goodnight" I hung up, running my hands threw my long brown locks. God, I was so tired yet I couldn't seem to fall asleep. One of the joys of suffering from insomnia. Glancing over at my purse, I noticed the CD case poking out. Curiosity getting the best of me I took it out, examining it.  It read: 'To Nadia's sister Fall a.k.a. the 'anti' fan: You forgot this :) From: Michael J' "Wow what a way to sign something" I said quietly to myself. I had to admit, it was pretty funny. Truth be told, I actually never took the time to listen to this album, maybe one day I'll give it a chance. I heard it was pretty good. Without thinking, I opened up the case and a little piece of paper fell out. Picking it up, I read it aloud. "I had a feeling you'd open this.....484-908-6084." Aw hell to the no, He couldn't be serious.....

End Notes:

Oh snaaaap!!!! Did Michael really just give Autumn his number?! Y'all think she'll call him or nah lol Please review!!!!

Chapter 3 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Enjoy :)

"No way noooo fucking way I'm calling him!" I say outloud to myself as I shove the little piece of paper back inside of the cd case, throwing it in the trash. Jumping back in to bed, I continue to lay wide awake in the darkness, my mind wandering back over to the series of events that had happened earlier at Virgin Record Store. I had to admit, seeing the look of pure joy on Nadia's face made my day. It felt good knowing that I was able to provide her with a rockin birthday gift and an even more rockin birthday party, which I STILL needed to start planning soon.....see? I actually DO have a heart when it comes to my baby sister.....cue the audience cooing:awwww. I smiled a little bit in the darkness but then my smile fades as memories of HIM start to form. Okay, I'll admit he wasn't nearly as bad looking in person....hell, he actually was pretty handsome....."Snap outta it Fall!" I scold myself, shaking my head. Shutting my eyes, I try to force myself to sleep despite my annoying insomnia.....tomorrow was gonna be a loooong day for sure.....

 

"How does it feeeel! How doooooes it feeel!" My cell phone a.k.a. Mr. Sexy as hell D'Angelo blares out, instantly snapping me awake. "Ugh the freakin hell?!" I manage to groan out from underneath the covers. Pulling them back, I reach over for my cell. "What?!" I answer it. "Um....H-Hey Autumn! It's Stacy......do you know what time it is??" she asks. Scratching my neck, I let out a yawn as I glance over at the clock on my wall. "Uh it's 2:35.....why?" I respond but then get quiet as the time hits me. "AW SHIT I'M LATE!!!!" I scream, immediately jumping out of bed, damn near tripping over the covers. In all the commotion I manage to drop my cell on the floor. "Will you still be able to take my shift Autumn?" I could hear Stacy's Britney Spears voice ask. What? That's EXACTLY who she sounds like since her voice is so high. I quickly pick up my cell. "Yeah yeah I'm on my way bye!" I hang up. I practically rip my Scooby doo pyjamas off and throw on my black dress pants with a red silk blouse. "I didn't even have time to take a damn shower!" I whine, running into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I put my long brown hair up in a ponytail and put on a little black eye liner with mascara and some pink lip gloss. "Shit shit triple shit" I curse to myself as I quickly grab my black high heels, cell phone, purse, and car keys and run like lightning out of my apartment. Of course people decide to give me weird looks because I'm walking outside with no shoes on but I ignore it. 'I'll put em on in the car' I think to myself as I get inside my car and drive off towards my job. By the time I finally arrive, I could feel my heart just wanting to BURST out of my chest. NEVER in my years of working at this job had I ever been this late, especially FIVE HOURS since I was originally supposed to be there around eight this morning. When I arrive and check in at the front desk, all the other employees are practically waiting in anticipation for the boss to chew out my ass. I quickly take my seat in my chair of my little office, beginning to type away at the stack of documents on my desk on my computer. "Gurrrrl the boss is gonna kick your ass!" I hear my best friend Kristen say. Her office was right in front of mine. "Nice to see you too Kristy.....love the new top" "How the hell were you THAT late Fall?! I mean, I could understand being an hour late, but five hours?!" Kristen says. I let out a sigh before I answered, rubbing my temples. "Kristen I overslept.....what it's the truth!" I argue as I notice the look Kristen gives me, obviously not buying it. "Oh really? You weren't hanging out with....Justin?" Justin was my boyfriend. I shake my head. "NO I wasn't with J last nite! I actually took my sister out to nyc for her bday if you must know.....we went to Virgin Records for the 'Invincible' album signings" I say. Kristen's green eyes go wide. "You actually went to that?! Why didn't you take me gurl?! You KNOW how much I looove me some Michael Jackson!" "And That's exactly why I didn't take yo thirsty ass!" I joke. "Excuse me Miss. Grey? Mr. Thompson would like to see you in his office now...." Mindy says. "Shit...." I curse under my breath, my palms starting to sweat. Mr. Thompson is my boss, Mindy is his lovely assistant. I look over at my best friend, the both of us thinking the same thing. "I'll keep you in my prayers hun" Kristen says causing my to laugh a little. Taking a deep breath, I follow Mindy down the hallway and into Mr. Thompson's office.......

 

I spend almost over an hour in Mr. Thompson's office. The majority of the time was spent of him yelling at me over and over again saying how it was inexcusable and irresponsible for me to be five hours late and that I shouldn't agree to take another person's extra shift if I can't even remember my own. He also made it clear that if I was late again, I'd be suspended 3 weeks without pay....ain't that some shit? I don't even attempt to talk back as I silently nod my head in agreement. When I resurface back to my desk, I don't talk to anyone not even Kristen as I try to finish all of the extra paperwork files. I don't go out on my lunch break, hell, I don't even take my lunch break, I just continue working at the computer. Around 5:30ish all the other employees leave for the nite including Kristen. I also notice that Britney Spears a.k.a. Stacy leaves a bit earlier before everyone else, claiming she was late for something important. Maybe she finished all of her assigned work already? Kristen gives me a big hug, promises to give me a call later on tonight. She also wishes me and Justin a happy two year anniversary. I smile wide. That's right! Tonight was our two year anniversary.....I can't wait to get home and celebrate with him....hopefully we'll go out to dinner and a movie. By the time I finally finish all the paperwork, the clock reads 9:30 pm. After locking everything up, I get inside my car and drive back to my apartment, taking my time. Hopefully if Justin's at my place (I gave him a key) he'd understand why I'm arriving so late. I hope he can cheer me up since right now I'm feeling like total crap due to getting yelled at by my boss. I turn on the radio. 'You give me butterfliiiiiiies inside inside and I just wanna touch and kiss.....' The male voice on the radio sings. Completely oblivious to who it is, I bob my head to the beat. The song is pretty dope and the singer has a great voice! But why does that voice sound SO familiar? Like I've heard it somewhere before.....By the time the song finishes I pull up into my apartment complex and park. Getting out of the car, I find myself humming the song quietly to myself. I go to pull out my keys to open my front door but am surprised to find it already unlocked. Hm that's odd.....then I smile. Knowing who's already inside. Opening the door, I tip toe inside. "Jay? Baby you in here?" I call out softly but I don't get a reply. He might be sleeping since I know he had to work today as well. I slowly walk up the stairs, unbuttoning my blouse so now only my black Victoria's secret bra was showing. "Baby?" I call out again, reaching the top of the stairs. I then unzip my black dress pants, suddenly feeling the need to feel sexy. I don't know, maybe it was the song doing something to me.....I look over and find my bedroom door shut which was funny, considering the fact that I left it wide open when I rushed out this morning. Without thinking, I turn the knob and walk in. "Justin baby are you in here-" I begin but stop mid sentence as I see Justin sprawled out on my bed, his bare legs wide open, a look of pure pleasure contorted on his features now followed by a look of pure horror and shock as he realizes that I'm standing here. "S-Shit Autumn" he stutters. I glance downward and notice the girl on her hands and knees in from of him, her mesh of long dirty blonde curls, and finally I hear it. That annoying Spears-like giggle....The mystery girl turns around and I can't fucking believe it. "STACY?!!!!" I screetch at the top of my lungs. Stacy gasps. She scurries to her feet, covering her bare chest with her arms. "T-This, I swear this isn't what it looks like!" She cries, the waterworks forming in her crystal blue eyes. Meanwhile Justin's still sitting on the bed, trying desperately to cover up his erection. Closing my eyes, I turn away from the both of them, pointing at the bedroom door. "Both of you....get out of my house now" "Autumn look-" "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW!!!!" I scream, my face turning red from anger. Stacy takes off running down the stairs, taking her pink t shirt and skinny jeans with her. Justin gets up from the bed, tries to walk over towards where I'm standing but I put my hands up. "Don't. Come any closer and I swear I'll cut your dick off. Just give me back my key....we're done" I say surprisingly super calm. Letting out a sigh, Justin leans down to put back on his boxers and jeans. He then puts back on his work t shirt and hands me my key but I don't take it from him. "Place it on the dresser" I  say. "Autumn please, let me explain-" "Justin please just leave before I end up getting arrested for murder" I warn and I'm dead serious, no pun intended. Letting out another deep sigh, Justin walks out of my bedroom, down the stairs and leaves. When I finally hear the sound of the front door close, I sink to the carpeted floor, let out a scream and cry my eyes out. I can't tell you how long I spent on the floor crying, probably a good 2 to 3 hours. Kristen calls me but I don't answer. My sister Nadia also calls and sends me a text but I don't reply to either. I'm really not in the mood for talking tonight. I roughly throw my red blouse and black pants in the hamper, left now only in my bra and undies but I could care less. I'm not trying to impress anyone anymore.....Going slowly down the stairs, I walk into the kitchen, pull out a bottle of scotch and vodka. I drink both straight from the bottle, not even bothering to get a glass. It doesn't take long for that warm buzz feeling to start kicking in my system. Ah just what I needed. I struggle to walk back upstairs with a bottle of scotch in one hand, a bottle of vodka in the other. When I reach inside my bedroom, I fall to the floor, the tears welling up in my eyes yet again. "I-I've gotta t-talk to someone....someone who'll u-understand me!" I slurr out as I crawl around my floor for my phone book but for the life of me can't seem to find it. "That fucker p-probably t-took it" I growl outloud as I head for my trash can and look inside, the white 'Invincible' cover staring at me. Mocking me. I reach down and pull the CD out from the trash and examine it. "H-Hey he's pretty c-cute!" I say, kissing  CD cover. I then open up the case, crawl over towards my little boom box, place the cd in and press play. Immediately I like what I hear. I start skipping threw the first couple of tracks before I end up settling on one that sound a lot like the one I had heard earlier on the radio. As I keep on listening to the song I realize it is in fact the same song from before! "Buttterflieeeees insiiide" I sang all out of tune along with the chorus. I stumble up off the floor and start dancing clumsily around the room, my eyes closed. When I open them again, a little white piece of paper catches my eye. It must've fallen out of the CD case. Bending down, I pick it up and read it out loud. I also read out the number written on it.....Hmmm should I.....call him? Still holding the piece of paper in my hand, I grab my cell and go take a seat on my bed. I frantically begin dialing the number and put my cell to my ear. It rings for a few times and right before I'm about to give up and hang up, somebody finally answers. "Hello?" I remain silent, not really knowing what to say. I had actually LOST my words if that makes any sense. "Hello?" The voice asked a little louder this time. "Um...sorry I think I have the wrong number....I wanted pizza" I manage to slurr out. The person on the other end is quiet for a moment before answering. "A-Autumn? Is that you?" The voice asks. I gasp. "You....know.....name? You know my n-name?" "Of course I do! It's Michael. Are you alright? You don't sound too good" Michael says. I'm still amazed over the fact that he remembers my name! "Autumn? You still there?" Michael's voice snaps me out of my trance. "Hm? Yeah I'm here!" I giggle like a giddy school girl. "You sure you okay Autumn? Have you been....drinking?" Michael asks. Boy, he sounds really concerned! I shake my head even though he can't see me. "No! I didn't drink at all! Well, m-maybe a lil. I did drink a little....okay, I drank ALOT! I had scotch mixed with vodka" I confess. "Oh my God Autumn!!, are you trying to hurt yourself!" Michael yells a bit over the phone line. I wince. "Owie you're too loud! You hurt my ear" I whine. "Where are you?" Michael asks. "In my placey! It's on 112 Willow Avenue south of-" "Hold on, I'm on my way" Michael cuts me off, hanging up. "Well then! That was mighty rude mister!" I say as I throw my cell to the floor and curl up into a ball on my bed, the CD still playing in the background. I didn't realize, but somehow I had managed to fall asleep, well, not REALLY fall asleep. It was more like I tightly shut my eyes with my hands covered over my ears, trying to block out the annoying pounding going on in my head. Suddenly I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs followed by a voice. "Autumn? Are you in here?" With my eyes still closed, I replied. "Autumn's here! Go away! I don't want no girl scout cookies! Come back l-later!" Hey don't judge, I was OUT OF IT. The person still walked inside my bedroom anyway. I heard their foot steps walk over to turn my boom box off. "Hey! I was l-listening to t-that!" I whine, opening my eyes and sitting up but I moved way to quickly and my head as well my stomach didn't like that. "Oh my goooood" I moaned, placing my head in my hands. When I slowly rose my head up again I was surprised to see who was now standing in my room. "M-Michael? W-What are you doing h-here?"

End Notes:

Aw snaaaap what do y'all think might happen next? And awie how cute is that of Michael to come check up on Autumn's drunk behind lol what about the fact that her so called boyfriend cheated on her with her co-worker on the night of their ANNIVERSARY?! smh Please Review!!!!!

Chapter 4 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Hey hey heeey!!! Sorry I didn't have time to upload in the past few days....I was gettin ready for prom and OH MY GOSH IT WAS AMAZING!!!! I had so much fun!!! Anyway, hope y'all enjoy this chap lol :)

Michael didn't respond right away as he continued to look around my room. Finally his vision settled back on me. He cocked his head to the side, reminding me of a little puppy. "Where happened to your clothes Autumn?" I looked down at the black bra and undies I had on then shrugged, pointing at the closet. "Hiding in there" Shaking his head, Michael walks over towards my white dresser, pulls out a pair of black basketball shorts with a white t-shirt. "Here put these on" he tries to hand them over to me but I shake my head. "Not uh! Those clothes are b-bad.....not mine anymore" I manage to stutter. Michael's eyes squint in confusion. I have to hold back my giggles because he looks so serious. "They're not yours? Who's are they then?" "Justin's. My ex" I say before laying back down on the bed, covering my eyes. "Ugh! These lights hurt! It's too damn bright in here" I whine and in an instant someone flips the switch, making my room go dark. "Thanks!" I call out, continuing to curl up in a mini ball on my bed. "What about these?" I hear Michael say as he walks over to me, a pair of blue sweatpants in his hands. I slowly lift my head up. "Aww hell nooooo! Those were his too.....can't wear em" Michael lets out a exasperated sigh. "Well what the hell do you wear then Autumn?!" I snap my head up at the raised tone of his voice. Ignoring the intense pounding going on in my brain at the moment, I simply say one word. "Naked" "Excuse me?" "I always sleep naked" I repeat more loudly and bust out laughing at Michael's reaction. His cheeks had turned deep red and he quickly cleared his throat, looking away from me. "Hey, if you were checking me out I don't care" "Can you please just put these on?" Michael ignores my remark, helping me put on the blue sweats and white t even though I was against it. "Aw thanks b-buddy! You're too nice!" I slurr, leaning in to give Michael a hug but he gently pushes me back. "Why were you drinking in the first place?" he asks but doesn't wait for my answer as he goes downstairs. When he returns, he's holding a bottle of aspirin in one hand, a glass of water in the other. He places them on the table next to my bed. "I don't know, I was thirsty" I say even though Michael had asked the question legit 5 minutes ago. Chuckling, he reaches over to open the bottle of aspirin. "And you thought I'd be wise to satisfy your thirst by downing scotch mixed with vodka huh? A bottle of water wouldn't have done the trick?" he jokes as hands me the glass of water and 2 asprins. I quickly pop the pills in my mouth, chugging the water so fast I end up coughing. Hey....I actually feel somewhat better now! I glance over at Michael. "So.....how'd you get here so fast anyway? Are you like some type of superhero behind closed doors?" Michael laughs but I'm actually serious with my question. "I'm staying in New York for the next couple of months. The hotel I'm at actually isn't that far from where you live....." "And you still remember..... me? Honestly?" I ask slightly shocked, my hazel eyes probably a little wider than usual due to being dilated from the alcohol I consumed. Michael smiles and I have to admit, he does have a pretty smile. It lights up his entire features. I swear, the angels probably sing everytime this guy smiles. "Yeah, I remember you.....you're my 'anti' fan" he jokes. "Yeah about that.....I-" "Hey it's fine. No worries....I just hope maybe one day I can convert you into being a fan of mine" Michael says. I shake my head. "No thanks. I'd rather not become a moonwalker" Michael giggles. "That's what you say now....but I have my ways.....soon you won't be able to get enough of me" he says and I notice his voice is slightly lower than usual. Was he.....flirting with me?? I smile a little, shyly looking down at the bed covers and OH MY GOD I'M ACTUALLY BEING SHY RIGHT NOW?! Maybe it was the alcohol....Once in a blue moon I'll get shy but not like this especially over a guy! The silence that followed seemed to last literally FOREVER between us. After clearing his throat, Michael finally stirred up the courage to make conversation. "So....." Okay, well he stirred up the courage to say one word but hey, that still something! "So?" I repeat, mimicking him making him laugh. "It was him wasn't it" "Who?" "Your ex Justin" "What about him?" "Was he the one that caused you to almost drink yourself to death?" I look over at him and he's waiting for my answer. "I....I wasn't, that wasn't what I was trying to do....." I say, no longer slurring my words. "What happened?" Michael asked. I cross my arms over my chest. I know he's not genuinely concerned or maybe he was I don't know! Damn this alcohol! "You sure you wanna know?" I warn him. Michael nods, taking a seat on the bed. "I caught him 'receiving' a present from my co worker" "A present? What's wrong with that?" Michael asks absolutely clueless and I have to laugh. "I caught his dick in her mouth, Michael" I say, causing him to visibly go stiff. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I never thought.....well, you know I never assumed that....." I hold my hand up, silencing him since he was practically stumbling over his own words, his face the color of a tomato. "Don't worry bout it mato" "Mato? Why'd you call me that?" "Well for one thing, your face right now is legit that color of a tomato" I say, getting up from the bed, and stumble back a bit. It still feels like the room is spinning slightly. Michael steadies me with his hands. "You alright Fall?" he asks quietly. Closing my eyes, I slowly nod but in reality I KNOW I don't feel well, whatever is left of the alcohol I drank begins to bubble up my throat. "Well, I guess I uh, I better get going then. Since you're feeling alright" Michael says as he pulls me in for a hug. "I'm sorry about what happened with you and your ex.....you were too good for him anyway" he whispers in my ear and that's when I knew I couldn't hold it in anymore. "M-Michael? I think I'm gonna be sic-" I don't finish my sentence as I throw up all over the black jeans and red hoodie Michael wore.

End Notes:

Lol well, at least Autumn feels better right? Please review!!!

Chapter 5 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Daaaaaaamn it's been a while since I last uploaded.....sorry bout that lol hope you enjoy this chap tho! It starts off good at first then gets really sad at the end :(

"Aw shit" I say as I look over Michael's outfit which is now literally covered in my vomit. Hey, I tried to run to the bathroom but he wouldn't move outta the way! "Mike I'm so sorr-BLECH" I can't even finish my sentence as I feel the acid bubble up my throat again. I make a dash for the bathroom, letting it all out in the toilet. "Ugh! I'm never drinking again! This shit be deadly!" I groan, resting my head against the toilet seat for support. Meanwhile Michael's still standing in my bedroom, quiet as a mouse looking for some cheese. "Mike?" I call his name but he doesn't respond back. I find the strength to get up from the bathroom floor despite the intense pounding in my head and dizziness. I walk slowly towards the opening of my bedroom and am surprised by what I see. It's Michael Jackson with his back towards me, standing only in his blue boxers, he was bending over trying to put his other clothes in a plastic bag. I stood stiff as a board as I let my eyes slowly wander over his body. His broad pale shoulders, his slim toned back, then finally settling on his.....you know (must I even say it?) 'Damn' I thought in my head, licking my lips. I guess what those fans were saying was true. Michael Jackson DOES in fact have the ass of a GOD. I mean, it was just the right size! Not to big, not too small and it looked so firm and outlined beautifully in his boxers. Hell, even my sister Nadia said his booty was capital F.I.N.E! Is it wrong that I was getting slightly turned on? I actually never looked at Michael in THAT way but.....DAYUM glitter socks could get it! I pulled my cell phone out but right before I could get a picture of that perfect ass, Michael's head snapped up and he turned around, causing me to drop the phone. "Autumn?! What are you doing in here?" He asked clearly surprised and somewhat flustered. I shrugged, the alcohol slowly wearing off as I was coming back to my senses. "I should be asking YOU that since this is my room you know" I walked over, taking a seat on my bed. Michael turned around to face me and I had to take in a sharp breath. Sweet Jesus.....and to think he looked fine from the back y'all should REALLY see his front side. "Are you feeling any better?" He asked. I quickly nodded, trying with all my might not to stare at his chest or more specifically his....."Yeah I'm aight.....So, are you gonna put on some clothes or?" Michael looked down, his face turning the color of a tomato again. "Uh y-yeah! But I was wondering if I could um, you know, if I could...." I waited patiently for him to answer but instead he just continued to look at me like I knew what the hell he was trying to say next. "Jackson would you spit it out already!" I joked. "I wanted to take a shower first.....you know, if that's ok with you?" I was quiet for a moment. Hmmmm did I really want him using all my hot water? Then again.....it would mean he'd have to be naked....."Sure of course you can!" I say, giving him a shit eating grin. "Thank you so much!" Michael said, heading for the bathroom. I remained inside my room suddenly not having the courage to go in there. The LAST thing I wanted was to scare him to death by walking in on him in the shower. My shower. Washing himself....I look down and to my surprise find my legs shaking, that foreign yet all to familiar tingling between my thighs. Aw hell....I shut my eyes, praying this feeling will go away soon. "Damn alcohol" I mumble under my breath. God, I was feeling so unbelievably horny all of the sudden! I'm NOT about to unleash the freak on the king of pop! Hearing his soft voice snaps me out of my highly inappropriate severely dirty thoughts. "Autumn?" I clear my throat. "Yeah?" "Could you please hand me a towel? I'm finished" Damn. I gulp, standing up from the bed and walk over to fetch a big white towel as well as a pair of black sweat pants and one of my old college t shirts. Taking a deep breath, I knock three times on the bathroom door. "Come in!" I hear him call out. 'Oh you don't know how bad I want you to do that inside me....SNAP OUTTA IT FALL GOTDAMN!!' I shake my head in attempt to get rid of these thoughts I'm having of the man I'm suppose to despise. "Here's your towel and clothes" I manage to say smoothly and nonchalant. Yaaasss one point for Autumn. Michael pokes his head out from the curtain and I swear I just stopped breathing. His black hair was wet and those lovely curls were falling in front of his face. Lord please help me....."Thanks. You can just set em on the sink" I practically throw them there, running out of the bathroom like a killer was after me. I lean my head up against my bedroom door. "Why the hell do I want him so damn bad?!" I whisper to myself. I'm supposed to be hatin on his ass, not trying to get on top of that ass! The moment I feel the door shift open I run towards my bed, throwing myself in it. I begin to randomly search through my cell, acting like I'm about to call somebody. "Is it alright if I come inside Autumn?" Michael asks. Once again I bite my tongue, holding back what I REALLY wanna say. "Yeah it's fine" I look up and smile a little. "Hey those clothes I picked out fit you perfectly" Michael nods in agreement, glancing around the room. He looks so uncomfortable its actually pretty.....cute. "Mike you can sit next to me! I don't bite....well, most of the time I don't" I joke but he doesn't crack a smile as he takes a seat next to me and let's out a sigh. I continue scrolling through my phone before he speaks up. "Are these clothes your ex's? The ones that I'm wearing?" I glance over at them then back to my phone. "Yeah the pants are his but the shirt is mine. I could just never fit into it though" "Well, I think it'd be best if you probably get rid of his clothes now....It's the only way you'll be able to move on....." My head automatically snaps up when he says that. "Excuse me?" "I'm just saying that-" "Oh I KNOW what you said but do me a favor and DON'T. You got a lota nerve telling me what I should and shouldn't do with his clothes. That's MY business" "Why in the world would you WANT to keep them?" "Why in the world do you care?! It's my ex not yours!" I yell causing Michael to go quiet. I didn't mean to snap at him but I just didn't want to talk about Justin anymore. He hurt me so damn bad earlier and the wounds were still fresh. The two of us remained silent for a while before Michael finally said something again. "He hurt you bad, didn't he....I can see it in your eyes....and I'm not just talking about the cheating.....he did something else to you didn't he....There's more to it...." I shrug, not liking where this conversation was heading . "I don't even care anymore. He'll get what's coming to him....karma's a bitch" Michael shook his head as he inched a little closer to me on the bed but I kept my eyes locked on my phone. "You know, this tough act you put on....you may be able to fool others with it but not me. You truly cared about him and he used you" "You don't know what the hell you're talking about" I said. "Oh yes I do. You gave this man your heart and all he did was take it and stomp all over it.....did you love him?" I don't answer as I continue texting away on my phone, the tears forming in my eyes. Suddenly Michael snatches my cell from my hands. "What the fuck dude?!" I snap, trying to retrieve it but Michael holds it high above his head."Answer the damn question Autumn! Were you in love with him? What else did he do to you?" "Why the hell does it matter?! Give me back my fucking phone!" Michael shakes his head no. "Not until you answer my question" "Give.Me.Back.My.Fucking.Phone.Now!!!" I scream. Michael throws it to the floor. "What the hell is wrong with you?! You.....You fuckin Jacko! You're so damn childish!!!" I scream and I know that's the straw that broke the camal's back. Michael then calmly gets up from the bed, picks up the cell phone and throws it at me so fast and hard that it stings my inner thigh. "You wanna talk about being childish?! You're the one who's childish!!! Still continuing to keep your ex's clothing around like he's gonna come back! No wonder he cheated on you!" Michael yells but then goes quiet after realizing what he just said. "Oh my God Autumn, I didn't mean-" "Get out" I cut him off, pointing to the door. "Autumn please let me explain-" "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I scream but still Michael doesn't budge. I get up from the bed. "Didn't you hear me?! Leave!!!" I shove his shoulders causing him to stumble a bit but he still doesn't leave. He tries to take a few steps towards me and I visibly flinch. "I don't want you here anymore!! Get the fuck out now!" I yell, going to push him again but Michael grabs both of my arms, causing me to freak out even more. He doesn't say anything as I struggle like a  frantic fish in his grasp. "Let go of m-me Justin! I don't love you anymore!" I yell, my eyes closed as memories of that horrible night replay in my mind. The night when I tried to leave Justin for good and he had threatened me with his fists. "Justin please!!! Don't hurt me!!! please let me gooo!" I yell, the fear and panic set in my veins. My heart was pounding hard against my ribs. When I reopen my eyes, they're filled with tears and instead of a pair of blues, I find a pair of warm familiar browns staring at me. The look on Michael's face says it all. He understands completely even if I couldn't put it in to words. "Oh god!" I sob burying my face in Michael's chest, clutching on to him for dear life as the two of us sink to the floor....

End Notes:

Wow.....this chap was not easy to write......please review :( By the way, Domestic Violence is NEVER the answer! If you know anyone being abused, don't be afraid to get help!

Chapter 6 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Heeeey Mj Fam!!!! It's been like YEARS since I've last uploaded lol I just graduated from high school wooo!!! Anyway, I apologize for the long wait! Please enjoy :D

Let's just say that waking up the following morning was.....interesting. A bittersweet feeling. Sweet for the fact that my hangover had gone away completely (Thank the Lord!) Bitter because right now I'd rather remain asleep than awake and having to face....I slowly rolled over, my head nestled deep in between the comfortable white sheets.....suddenly my green eyes snapped open. I sat straight up, fully alert now. How in the hell did I end up in my bed?! I could've sworn last night I was on the floor with....I glance to my left and find Michael passed out on the wooden floor. I can't help but feel a little pinch of guilt....I remembered reading in some tabloid magazine a while back that he suffered from back problems.....then again, I remembered what he had said to me last night, about how it was no wonder Justin cheated on my ass....I get up from the bed, walk over to where Michael is, snoring lightly. "Jackson get up" I say, kicking at his side. He must be a light sleeper cuz that shit instantly wakes him up. Michael stretched a bit, covering his mouth to let out a tired yawn. "Autumn? Hey did you sleep alright?" "How'd I end up in bed last night?" I asked, my hands on my hips. I could see the blush creep up in his cheeks as he looked away. "I uh, I put you there....listen Autumn.....what happened last night-" "Save it!" I sharply cut him off, holding my hand up. "We don't have to talk about it" I say. And it's the truth. I really didn't. It was embarrassing enough that I fuckin had a nervous breakdown and it just had to be in front if HIM no less. Michael got up from the floor, wincing as he placed a hand on his lower back. "Look, I didn't mean ANYTHING I said, really. I was just, I don't know I was...." he couldn't seem to find the right words to finish. I shook my head. "It's fine, alright? Let's just drop it" I walk over towards my dresser and begin to pull out clothes. I had to get ready for work. "Autumn please, if you just hear me out-" Michael tries to say but I slam the dresser shut, signifying I'm in NO mood to talk. Suddenly there's a honking noise coming from outside. Michael and I both look up towards the window. "Oh that must be my ride....I called for it earlier this morning...." he says, leaning down to put back on his shoes. Those stupid black penny loafers..... I don't respond and turn my back towards him, continuing to put my work outfit together. "Thank you...for letting me spend the night here" I shrug, my back still facing him. "Whatever" I mumbled out. I didn't mean to act like such a cold hearted bitch to him. It was my way of trying to put my tough guard back up. He had already seen me in my most vulnerable state last night and I did NOT want to repeat that. "Well I guess, I guess I'll see you around then?" Michael asked, his voice hopeful. ".....Probably not....bye" I responded honestly, getting ready to walk away from him. He had reached out to touch my arm but I snatched it away. "Autumn? What's wro-" "Look I already said goodbye, so can you leave now? I'm gonna be late for work!" I spat, glaring. He looked visibly hurt but I tried not to care. I didn't WANT to care. Letting out a sigh, Michael left my room without another word. When I heard the front door close, I let out a sigh of relief, quickly wiping my eyes since I knew the tears were threatening to fall any minute. God I'm such an ass! I felt horrible for treating him like that but he was trying to get too close to me and I don't know, I guess I'm just not ready for that type of intimacy yet. It scares the hell out of me. Shit, He wasn't even wearing a disguise.....If he got mauled by some crazy fan I could care less. Once I finally managed to get myself back together, I took a shower. I tried to relax underneath the warm water but it was damn near impossible. It seemed like everytime I shut my eyes, memories of last night would replay in my mind. Michael had been so gentle....NO I'm not talking about THAT kind of gentle!! We didn't do anything sexual. But while I was crying my eyes out, he held me the entire time, whispering sweet things in my ear in attempt to calm me down. It actually worked too. At one point I even remembered feeling his slender fingers running threw my hair, grazing my scalp. It felt soooo good! I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with him doing that. I had told him things that went down between Justin and I, about the abusive relationship I had been in since I was 16 with him (Justin was my high school sweetheart so yes, he was the only boy I had ever been with....how pathetic is that?) I swear, I told Michael things about my past relationship that I hadn't told my family or friends....Why? I guess it was simply because I just needed someone to confide in and he had definitely fit that role, even if it was only for one night.....When I finally got out of the shower, I changed in to a pair of black dress pants with a blue silk blouse and black blazer. I quickly put on my black flats and brushed my somewhat curly but not really goldish brown hair in a low ponytail (One of the joys of being mixed I guess, getting wild untamed curls:my mom's black, father's white) I arrived at work pretty early, way early before everyone else. I took a seat in my little cubicle, typing away on the paperwork on my laptop. "Daaaaamn you're here bright and early miss sunshine!" I hear a voice call out. I smiled a little, instantly recognizing who the voice belonged to. "Nice to see you too Kristy" I get up from my chair to give her a hug. The remainder of the day seemed to zoom by really fast. Kristen told me how she had tried to call me last night but it kept going straight to my voicemail.  "What was that all about?" She asked. Instead of beating around the Bush and sugar coating it, I told her what happened. "Wait what?!! Justin cheated?! And with Stay hoe no less?!" She yelled, causing all the other co workers to look at her. I nodded, trying to hold back laughter. She was so pissed! Speaking of Britney Spears, Stay hoe ahem, sorry I mean STACY didn't even show up for work today. I wasn't surprised though. The rumor around work was that she called in 'sick' but that's a load of bull. In reality, she probably didn't want to come in because she KNEW that not only I would kick her ass, but Kristen would be my sidekick. It was weird though....when I did talk about Justin with her, for some reason I kept thinking of Michael instead.....I didn't really tell Kristen about the abuse I received from Justin either. Honestly I couldn't find the courage to but I don't know, with Michael it was so much more easier to tell....I guess maybe because he sensed it right away. I also didn't tell her about my nervous breakdown. In all my years of knowing Kristen, she's NEVER seen me cry (when we were younger she use to joke I was 'anti emotion') and I planned to keep it that way. Oh, and Michael's name NEVER came up in the conversation either. Because I had arrived early at work, I was able to get all of the paperwork typed up and left around 5:30. Kristen promised she'd help me plan Nadia's surprise sweet 16 party. Even though my sister's birthday had been a couple days ago, I was still gonna throw her a rockin badass party :) When I got home that night, I immediately stripped down to my bra and underwear, jumping in my large bed. I whipped out my cell, dialling my sister's number. "Hey Nad! It's Fall. How you been miss sweet sixteen?" I talked with her for a good 2 and a half hours before calling it a night and finally going to sleep....

End Notes:

Uh oh what do y'all think.....is it truly over between Michael and Autumn? (before anything actually began?? Lol) And why do you think it was much easier for her to tell him about her relationship with Justin rather then her family or even her best friend Kristen? Please review!!!!!

Chapter 7 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

I felt horrible for not uploading in forever lol Enjoy peeps :)

That next morning, I never felt more refreshed and alive! I couldn't help the smile that settled on my features. Today was a BIG day. It was finally Nadia's surprise party! Kristen came over a couple hours later and together we both had managed to plan out how we wanted this party to go down. We had gathered all of Nad's closest friends, our parents and other family members in Central Park. After school that day, Kristen and I picked up Nadia. Of course she was asking a million questions, wondering where we were taking her (she was blindfolded) but all Kristy and I did was look over at each other and smile. Once we finally arrived to out 'destination' and Kristen removed the blindfold off of Nadia, the look on her face was PRICELESS. She bursted in to full on tears. It was too adorable! When the party ended, she had literally hugged the life outta me, refusing to leave my side. My parents originally wanted to take her back home but I had offered to let her sleep over at my place. Kristen was also going to sleep over as well. We arrived back at my apartment and Kristen went to the store to go pick up some goodies for us to snack on. "Alright kid I'm gonna take a shower" I placed my cell on the couch and jogged upstairs. Nadia took a seat on the couch. "Oh and  if my cell rings, just let it go to voicemail" Nadia nodded. "You had fun?" I called out from the top of the stairs. "Yeah thank you so much again!" I heard Nadia respond and I smiled. While in the shower I could hear the faint sound of my cell ring but I didn't sweat it. It was probably nobody anyway. "Just let it ring Nad!" I yelled but didn't hear a response. "Nadia?" Still no answer. I turned off the shower, getting out and wrapping a towel around my body. I walked into my bedroom. "Nadiaaaaa Michelleeeeee" I called out, going downstairs. Where the hell was she?! I headed towards the living room, my eyes settling on the couch....and where the hell was my phone?! The front door then opened. "Have you seen Nad?" I asked. Kristen smirked, walking over to the kitchen to put the snacks away. "Yeah, of course I got the snacks Fall!" I gave her a 'I'm not in the mood' look. "What? You haven't seen her?" I shook my head. "No. I was in the shower. She was JUST sitting on the couch a few minutes ago though. She must've taken my phone too but I told her to let it ring" "Maybe she needed to make a phone call Fall" Suddenly Kristen gasped, startling me. "What is it?" "Actually I DID see her! I think she's outback on the deck....it sounded like she was talking to some guy.....I think his name was Michael or somethin like that" "Michael? I don't know any guys named..." I froze, my voice trailing off. "Oh shit...." I whispered, my heart sinking. "What? What's wrong?" Kristen asked concerned. "She shouldn't....she shouldn't be talking to him?" "Hell to the no!!" I yelled, running back upstairs, throwing off my towel and changing in to a pair of blue shorts with a grey tank top. I practically busted my ass trying to come back down the steps. "Damn Fall! Why in such a rush? And who's this Michael guy anyway? Kristen asked. "Nobody important" I mumbled under my breath. I was just about to head fir the front door when it opened, Nadia strolling back inside with a grin on her face. "Oh hey guys!" she said all cheery. I snatched my phone from her hand, shoving it in my back pocket. "Are. You. Crazy?!" I growled, my teeth clenched. Nadia winced. "What? Your phone kept ringing. Why are you avoiding him anyway?" I didn't answer as I turned on my heels, walking to the kitchen with Nadia and Kristen following. "I can't believe you did that...." I was seriously pissed. "Um hellooooo but is anyone gonna fill me in on who 'Michael' is please?" Kristen asked, clearly amused by all of this. "Michael is-" "Shut it!" I quickly cut my younger sister off off. "Wait a minute Fall....you've got a new boyfriend and you didn't tell me?! I thought we were besties" Kristen pretends to fake a pout. I sigh, running my fingers threw my hair. "Why can't you just tell her Autumn?" Nadia asked, her grin wide. "Do I know him?" Kristen asked, taking a seat next to me at the kitchen table. "Oh you definitely know him alright!" Nadia joked. "Is he our age?" "Older" Nadia and I answered in unison causing Kristen to laugh. "Even your sister knows him yet I still don't?!" "Know him? I met him!" Nadia exclaims and I swear if she doesn't stop talking....."It's nobody, seriously" I say, praying to God they'll get the hint and drop it. Nadia shook her head. "It IS somebody Fall! Somebody huge" "Wait like overweight huge or..." Kristen started. "No famous huge" Nadia said. Kristen's eyes widen. "You're dating a celebrity?! For real?!!" "What?! NO we're NOT dating! Hell, we're not even friends! Will y'all please just drop this already?" I practically beg. I could tell Kristen was about to ask more questions but from the look on my face, she kept her mouth shut. "Thank you!" I smile in triumph. Nadia walks over to the living room and plops a seat on the couch. She turns the tv on. 'And coming up on Mtv News, Entertainer Michael Jackson will be shooting a music video for his latest single: 'You rock my world' Apparently he'll be holding auditions for the role of his love interest.....think YOU have what it takes to be Mj's 'it' girl? Stay tuned for more details coming up...." The announcer said as it went to commercial. Even though my heart was pounding I rolled my eyes. Nadia smiled. "Ah I just looove Michael Jackson! Don't you Fall?" I glared over at her. "I thought you couldn't stand his perfect talented ass!" Kristen joked, cutting in. "I can't!" I said, going over to turn the tv off. "No heffa! Don't turn it!" Kirsten said, hitting my hand and grabbing the remote. "I wanna see that New video! Has it even been made yet?" Nadia shook her head, snickering. "I don't think so.....Fall would probably know...." "Nadia enough!" I snapped, my face slightly warm. "Damn! Girl why you be gettin so antsy everytime we mention his name?" Kristen said but then got quiet. "Oh my gosh....it's him, isn't it....." I kept my mouth shut. "Autumn Mia Grey you're doing it with the king of pop?!!!" Kristen yelled making Nadia laugh. I was fed up. I opened the front door. "You can see yourself out" "Fall wait" Kristen closed the door back. "Please just tell me if it's true or not...." "Alright Kristen, yes I DO know him but we're not fuc-doing each other" I corrected myself. "Damn.....you still lucky though!!" Kristen wasn't really a huge Mj fan but she respected him and his music. I shrugged my shoulders. "It's really not that big of a deal...." "I'm surprised y'all even talking! I thought you hated him?" "I do hate him! It's just....shit it's complicated...." I said, letting out a sigh.....

 

 

Later on that night, Kristen passed out upstairs in the guest room while Nadia and  I layed out on the couch, flipping threw the channels to find a movie to watch. We settled on 'Jurassic Park' "So.....what did he want?" I asked, trying to sound super nonchalant. I reached into the bowl of popcorn, throwing the warm buttery goodness in my mouth. Nadia didn't reply right away at first. I know she heard me. I threw a piece of popcorn at her. "Ow! What Fall?" Nadia whined. "What was that for?" "What did he want?" I asked again. "Nothin! When I answered he asked who it was. I told him, then he just started talking to me" I gave my sister a long stare, obviously not buying what she was telling me. "No Autumn, I'm telling the truth. He didn't even mention you....when I asked him how he got your number he said he didn't want to talk about it....." I was stunned. He didn't even ask if I was alright?! Some fuckin nerve.... Then again, why the hell do I care?! I was the one who gave him the bitch syndrome earlier this morning. No wonder he wants nothing to do with me now.....but still...."You alright Fall?" Nadia asked, snapping me out of it. I quickly nodded. "Fine" Nadia had changed the channel and of course HIS movie had to be on (It was 'The Wiz') I didn't even watch it. Instead I kept my vision casted on the pink blanket covering my thighs. After Nadia went to bed, I layed wide awake in my bed, my cell phone clutched in my hand. I stared at it for a long time. Finally letting out a deep breath, I shot out a text. 'To Michael: Where Ru??' It actually wasn't that long when I felt my phone vibrate, startling me a bit as I read the message. 'From Mike J:Fine. Go 2 sleep' I scoffed, shaking my head. He didn't even answer my damn question! I then dialed his number, placing the cell on my ear as I curled up into a ball underneath the covers. On the other end of the line I could hear the ringing but he never picked up. Instead it went to his voicemail. I hung up. Turning on my side, I tried to fall into a restless sleep, my cell phone still at my side just in case I might receive a call or text in the middle of the night. I never did......

 

 

End Notes:

Oh snaaap why do y'all think Michael's avoiding Autumn? Is it intentional? Is he really done with her? And what do you think he might've said to Nadia? Please review!!!!

Chapter 8 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Enjoy :D btw sorry this chap might be a lil short, I'll def try to make the next one longer!!

It was now mid June and had been approximately 4 and a half months since I heard from or seen Michael again. I tried not to let it get to me but it was hard. Ugh why was this bothering me so damn much?! I mean shouldn't I feel overcome with joy that he finally left me alone? Instead I feel overcome with some sense of emptiness. Nadia was now out of high school (she'll be a junior next year) so now she was gonna spend half her summer with me in New York. I didn't mind it though. It was better than spending it all alone....Kristen was spending time with her wild cousins Monica and Will in California. I even started dating a little bit again. His name was Christopher Tracy or Chris, for short. I've only been with him for a couple of weeks now but he was a great distraction. Chris was extremely funny, laid back, buff, smart, oh and did I mention he was buff? He had curly brown hair with dreamy hazel greenish eyes. He loved to hike, swim, go fishing, an all around outdoorsy 'preppy boy' type, the complete OPPOSITE of me but for some reason we clicked. As a matter of fact, Chris was on his way to my place now. The only person who knew about him was Nadia. I didn't want to tell my parents or Kirsten just yet. I didn't want their judgements. I quickly changed into my white sunflower dress and sandals. I put my hair up in a top knot. There was a knock on my door causing me to smile at my reflection in the mirror. 'God please let this date go well' I thought, inhaling a deep breath as I walked down the stairs and opened the front door. "Christo-Oh Nad? Hey what are you doing here?" Nadia didn't respond as she let herself inside, closing the door behind her. "HAPPY 25th BIG SIS!!!!" she screamed, attacking me with a huge hug, almost knocking the wind outta me. "T-Thanks Nad....I uh, I can't breathe!" I managed to say. Today was my 25th birthday. That's why Chris and  I were about to go out....Chris...."Where's Christopher? Did you see him?" I asked. Nadia nodded. "Yeah I saw him. It was actually right before I came here. At the store. He said he wasn't gonna be able to make it....there was an emergency in his family....sorry Fall" I felt my heart sink as I took a seat on the couch. I tried to hold myself together. "Well, hopefully his family's alright...." my voice trailed off. I looked over the brand new dress I wore. The one that I had brought specifically for this occasion....the one he'd never get to see me in...Nadia still stood in front of me. She had this weird smile on her face...almost like she knew something that I didn't. I looked up at her, my eyes filled with tears "What? Go ahead and say it: I'm pathetic" Nadia shook her head. "Any guy who makes a girl cry on their birthday is the pathetic one....what a doo doo head" I had to laugh a little at that. I slowly got up from the couch, letting out a sigh. "Where are you going?" Nadia asked, a look of pure panic on her features. "Upstairs to change. I don't really feel like going out anymore...." "What? no! You can't!" Nadia yelled, startling me. What was her problem? "I have uh, I've got a surprise for you sis....but I can't tell you what it is....I promised not to...." Nadia said, her smile wide. I sniffled a bit. "Is it h-here?" I asked. Nadia shook her head no. "We are going to the surprise....well actually, YOU'RE going to it....I'm going over Makayla's house in a few" Makayla was Nadia's best friend. "Should I....pack anything?" I asked. "No, you'll be okay" Nadia said as there was a honking noise outside. "Oh there's Makayla!" Nadia opened the front door. She then turned around and gave me another hug and kiss on the cheek. "Once again I hope you have an amazing birthday and enjoy your surprise! Love ya sis!!!" "Love you too!" I said, hugging her back. "Oh and just stay put, your ride should be here in a few minutes!" Nadia called out over her shoulder as she got inside the car and  left. I stood in the doorway, a look of utter confusion on my face.....Oh sweet pearl....what the HELL did my sister get me into?!

 

End Notes:

Lol y'all think you know what the 'surprise' might be that Nadia set up for Autumn?? What about the fact Christopher pretty much bailed on her, especially on her birthday no less smh please review!!!!

Chapter 9 by butterflies97

There was another knock on my front door. When I opened it I was surprised to find a man in a suit standing there. He looked to be around the same age as me. The man had deep brown eyes and a buzz cut. He had caramel colored skin. He was actually pretty cute....was this the 'surprise' Nadia was talking about? Suddenly the man leaned back and whistled. "I think I might be at the wrong house because you're A THOUSAND times more beautiful than how boss described...." I smiled shyly. "Uh....thanks I guess?" "Wait, you ARE Miss Grey, right? Autumn Grey?" I nodded. The man let out a sigh of relief and laughed. "Woo! It would've been hella awkward if you were somebody else!" I liked this guy already! He then held his arm out, standing up straight. "Well then, your chariot awaits Miss Grey" I hesitantly looped my arm in his as the two of us walked down the steps and into...."A mini van?" I gave the guy a look that caused him to bust out laughing. "What?! I offered to take a limo but boss said that would be a dead giveaway....I still would've taken the limo though!" He helped me inside the van and we took off.....

 

It was about a two hour ride to get to wherever the hell we were going in this mini van. In the two hours though I was able to find out a lot more about this 'mystery' man. His real name was Terrell but he like to be called Teri for short. I joked with him that Teri was a girl name but he shrugged it off. He was 22 (a couple years younger than me) and he loved to play and watch basketball, watch comedy movies, and cook. Truth be told when we finally had arrived to our destination, I didn't wanna leave. He was a lota fun to talk to. "Will I ever see you again?" I remembered asking. He nodded but said "Probably not....Just Kidding! Of course you will girl! I just happen to be related to boss so you'll probably be seeing a lot of me...." That's another thing: WHO THE HELL IS THIS BOSS GUY?! I would ask Terrell his name but he would never really say....suddenly realization hit me...I grabbed Terrell's arm. "Are you giving me to some sugar daddy?! Is that what this is?!" My grip tightened on Terrell's arm causing him to yell out in pain. "Whaaaat? No of course not! Your sister would never send you to some dirty ass place like that!" My face fell. "You....you know my sister?!" Terrell nodded. "Yeah, well boss told me a little about her" "WHO IS BOSS?!" I yelled making Terrell wince. "I already told you I can't tell you that!" He then started to walk away. I quickly followed him. The mini van had already pulled off so it wasn't like I could escape. As I caught up with Terrell, I looked over the scenery. I had to admit, wherever I was, this place was BEAUTIFUL. There was open fields and flowers everywhere along with figurines of different disney characters such as Peter Pan. "Terrell wait!" I called out as the two of us reached a house. He turned to face me. "What's up Grey?" "I uh, I'm sorry for yelling like that....I just wanna know where I am that's all...." Terrell chuckled. "It's all good Grey. I was never mad at you....it's actually pretty funny how oblivious you are!" I didn't know what to think of that statement so I just remained quiet as Terrell pulled out a key from inside his suit and unlocked the front door. He let me go inside first. Damn....if I thought outside was beautiful then inside was a thousand times even more breathtakingly stunning. "Wow..." I whispered. "Terrell this place is-" I turned around. "Terrell?" He was nowhere to be found. "Terrell come on this isn't funny!" I called out, my heart pounding in my chest. I started to pace back and forth in the house, my eyes welling up. This was great just fuckin great. Here I am, all alone in an empty gorgeous mansion-like place....I wouldn't be surprised if I end up on the news tomorrow morning for a missing persons report.....That thought terrified me even more. Not knowing what else to do, I took a seat on the elegant cream colored sofa. I tried to relax but my nerves were on haywire. I think I actually might be sick. Before I could attempt to run to a bathroom, somebody comes from downstairs. "Why hello there Miss Grey! My name's Virginia. I'm the personal chef. Would you like something to eat?" I shook my head. "Oh no, I'm fine thank you" but of course my stomach decided to argue against that, letting out a huge grumble. Virginia and I both laughed. "Your belly begs to differ huh! Please have a seat!" She chirped, going into the kitchen. After washing my hands I went in the kitchen. After eating a delicious and I mean DELICIOUS lunch, Virginia told me that boss should arrive back shortly (here we go with that boss shit again) and that I could look around the house if I wanted. Of course I took up the offer and began to roam. I was pretty sure there was over a thousand rooms in this house! Well, definitely not a thousand but there was surely a lot! There wasn't really a whole lot of pictures around the house although I did find one picture of these two little kids. They were ADORABLE! It was a girl and a boy. The girl looked to be around 3 or 4. She had tumbles of curly brown locks down to her shoulders. Her hair was up in a ponytail held together by a white ribbon. Her big green eyes were looking directly into the camera. In the photo she also wore a bright blue silk dress with white dress shoes. The boy next to her (I was pretty sure it was her brother) looked to be a little older (maybe 5 or 6). He had white blonde hair and wore black dress pants with a white dress shirt. I think the thing that really startled me about the photo was definitely the little boy's eyes. The were chocolate brown and look so freaking familiar?! But for the life of me I couldn't pin where I had seen those eyes before....The two kids, even though had lighter skin tones were definitely mixed. With a trembling hand I lifted up the photo to examine it closer. "Gosh they're so beautiful...." I said to myself. "They're my world....." I heard another voice say causing me to drop the photo and quickly turn around. I gasped, not believing it. "M-Michael?" My voice cracked. Michael nodded, flashing me one of his trademark smiles.  "Happy birthday" Michael said however I didn't respond. Truth be told I couldn't. I slowly felt the room begin to spin. I started to sway slightly. Michael rushed to my side, touching my shoulders. "You okay Autumn?" he asked, his voice filled with concern. I nodded and then I did something that I NEVER expected to do....Michael didn't expect it either. I wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head in his shoulder. "Thank you" I whispered, the tears forming in my eyes.....

End Notes:

Awie!!!!! How cute is that!!!! Please review!!!

Chapter 10 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

I've got a lot to say lol 

I held on to Michael for a long time, afraid that if I'd let him go, I'd wake up and realize I might be dreaming. "Is this....real?" I asked. Michael chuckled at my reaction. "How've you been Autumn?" He slowly let go of me. I shrugged. "Eh, I've been alright. You?" "Same ol same ol" I nodded. "So....I guess Nadia didn't tell you this was your surprise huh?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna kill her when I get back!" I joked, smiling. Michael smiled too. "Well, I guess you're gonna have to kill me too then....since I was the one who told her to keep quiet" The two of us then went downstairs and he showed me around. I found out that the place where I was is called Neverland Valley Ranch. It was over 4,000 acres and it all belonged to Michael. I was a bit overwhelmed. He lived in such a BEAUTIFUL place. It was almost magical too. I know that may sound corny but this place was definitely giving off that 'innocently pure' type of vibe.....A lot like Michael in a way. I also found out Michael had his own private movie theatre, theme park rides, his own water and heating company, and a private zoo. "Damn Jackson! You SURE you live here?" I joked causing him to laugh. By now it was evening and Michael and I were sitting on a swing set. Neither of us were actually swinging, just sitting there staring up at the night sky. I placed a hand on my stomach. "Ugh I swear, Virginia's trying to get me fat if I keep eating her food!" I joked (we had dinner earlier). Michael snorted. "She's just trying to get some meat on those bones that's all!" I gave him a look. "Dude, did you just SNORT?!" I didn't even know he did that! Michael laughed so hard that he snorted again causing me to laugh. After that good laugh the two of us had remained quiet for a while before Michael finally spoke. "I've missed you, Autumn....." he said softly. I looked over at him. "Really? I uh, I haven't missed you ONE BIT" I said but he knew I was joking. "You've got a pretty rad place Mike.....it's beautiful" "Thank you....Autumn?" "What's up?" "I uh, I'm sorry for not responding to you the past couple of months....." "Why'd you do that? I thought you were pissed with me...I mean I would be!" I joked but Michael's face was serious. "I was never actually pissed with you, Autumn. For one thing, I was avoiding you because of the planning for the surprise..." "So, all this time Nadia knew?" I asked. Michael nodded, smiling. "I made her promise not to tell you....I thought you might have a fit!" I giggled. Suddenly another thought hit me....Getting up from the swing, I walked out barefoot across the grass to stare out into the night sky. Taking a deep breath, I turned around to face Michael, who still was on the swing. "Michael....why? Why did you come to my place that night? When I was drunk.....why did you come visit me?" Michael was silent before he answered. "You wanna know the truth?" I nodded. "You intrigue me, Autumn. I've never met someone who didn't kiss my as-behind and basically bow down to me....let alone a GIRL, but that's not what you are. You're a woman. A beautiful woman with a tough personality who's not afraid to speak her mind and I admire that....you're definitely different but believe me, it's a good different....so yes, the reason why I went to see you that night was because I was worried about you....a lot more worried than I should've been but also because when I'm with you, you actually provide me with some sense of normalcy that I love.....I pray that doesn't ever change......" By the time Michael finished I was speechless. Wow....I would've NEVER guessed he would say something like that. Noticing my quietness, Michael got up from the swing. "Did I, did I say too much? I'm sorry-" I quickly shook my head no. "No that was....I just wasn't expecting you to say all of that.....you sure know how to woo a girl Jackson" Michael chuckled, his smile wide. "Aw I finally wooed you over?" "No need to get cocky boy!" I joked, playfully hitting his shoulder but my smile faded as I noticed the look Michael was giving me. It was the SAME look I had seen in all those stupid romantic movies. It was the look a guy would give a girl when he wanted to....."You look beautiful in your dress...." Michael's voice trailed off. It was a little lower than normal. "Your just saying that...." I mumbled. Honestly, I thought I looked average. I could feel his face get closer to mine. "No I mean it. You look, God you look so....." his lips were inches from mine now. "Beautiful" Michael whispered before he tilted his head to the side and....I quickly turned my head the opposite direction, backing away from him in shame. "I'm s-sorry, I- I don't know what came over me...Autumn?" Michael called my name. I knew he must've been hurt but tried not to let it show. When I opened my eyes again they were filled with tears. "What's wrong?" he asked, clearly surprised but I wasn't. He rushed over to where I stood however I held both my hands up. They were trembling. "I....I'm in a relationship with someone..." Michael's face fell and that made me cry even more. "I'm so sorry Michael. It's not that I don't want you to kiss me....I do, it's just that.....I've only been with Chris for a couple weeks now and he's such a great guy you k-know? He really cares for me and likes me even though I don't really feel the same w-way....We were supposed to go out for my birthday but there was an emergency in his family and he cancelled.....I should be at home with him right now instead of h-here! You must think I'm some sort of slut huh" Michael shook his head. "Of course not-" "And you know what else?" I cut him off. "I don't deserve someone as good and pure like Chris. He's the type of guy that likes to hunt and go hiking and play golf and wear sporty clothes and I'm NOTHING like that! I'd rather stay inside and be lazy and eat junk f-food while watching movies all d-day....of course my parents would love him, they want me to marry some rich preppy athletic guy.....Can you believe I haven't even been INTIMATE with him yet? I keep telling him that I'm not ready and I know he's getting impatient....he probably thinks I'm some pathetic fool...and I am....what 25 year old is afraid of having sex?" I had managed to say a mouthful before fully breaking down, covering my face in my hands. Michael tried to touch me however I turned away. "I, I need some time.....to think I'm s-sorry Michael" I started to walk back on the path towards the house, leaving Michael behind......

 

 

I layed awake restless in my bed in the guest room later on that night. I felt horrible for what I had done. After my emotional outburst, I had returned back to the house. Michael returned a few moments later. I know he was only trying to give me my space but I took as a sign that he was angry with me for practically rejecting his kiss from earlier. I went upstairs to the guest room and stayed there the remainder of the night. I glanced over at the clock on the wall. It was 2:30 in the morning. Sniffling I pulled out my cell phone and began to dial a number. I know it was late but I needed to talk to him. Even though Michael and  I didn't kiss, the guilt was literally eating me alive. I think the thing that REALLY scared me was the fact that I WANTED those lips to engulf mine.....I didn't want to fight it anymore...."Hello?" The voice on the end of the line asked. "C-Chris?" "Who's calling?" The voice asked. It was a woman. Maybe she was Christopher's sister? Cousin? Niece? "Uh....this is Christopher's.....housekeeper.....may I speak with him please?" I tried hard to disguise my voice. "Sure! Hold on a sec.....baby! It's for you!" She called out. I knew it......"Hello?" Christopher answered. "Goodbye Christopher...." I hung up, fresh tears clouding my vision. Letting out a shaky sigh, I sat up in the large bed. I hadn't realized the tears were already flowing down my cheeks. I wiped them away as I got up from the bed and  began removing the Neverland pjs I wore. I went in the closet, putting on a white silk robe over my bare body. I then opened the door and walked down the long hallway towards Michael's room. The door was open a crack. Taking a deep breath I opened the door and walked inside..... 

 

End Notes:

Oh.my.gosh. so I know, A LOT had wen down in this chap! Why do y'all think Autumn went to Michael's bedroom? Btw, all the jucy stuff y'all been waiting for will DEFINITELY occur in the next chapter ;) Please review!!!!

Chapter 11 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

The moment y'all been waiting for....enjoy ;)

Michael was laying on his bed flipping mindlessly threw the channels on tv when I walked inside his room. It wasn't until I slowly closed the door behind me when he finally looked up and noticed I was standing there. He sat straight up in bed, turning the tv off. "Autumn? Hey What's wrong?" I kept my vision casted down on the white carpet. "I....I called Christopher.....another girl answered....." "Aw Fall...." Michael started to apologize. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm pretty sure she wasn't a family member of his.....there probably was never an emergency in his family anyway....." I then started to walk towards Michael's bed. He had crawled towards the edge of it, taking my hand in is. "Honey I'm so sorry" he whispered and I could tell he ment it. "I've....I've been thinking about it and...I think I'm ready now" I said, my voice just barely above a whisper. Michael looked up at me. "Ready for what?" I then took both of Michael's large hands in mine, placing them on the white silk robe I wore. Suddenly his brown eyes grew wide, as the realization hit him of exactly what I was ready for. "Um, Autumn I.....are you s-sure?" he stuttered, shocked. I nodded. "I know that you could never hurt me. You have all of my trust n-now....." I said, my voice quivering. With trembling hands, I place mine on top of Michael's and together the both of us opened up the robe, slowly removing it and letting it fall to the floor. The entire time, Michael's eyes were locked on mine. "You, you can look if you w-want.....I mean, I know there's not much to look at...." my voice trailed off as the insecurities began to resurface. "Go ahead...." I whispered, shutting my eyes to avoid the humiliation. "Open your eyes Autumn.....Honey look at me" Michael said, placing his fingers on my cheek. When I opened my eyes and watched as Michael looked over my naked body, there wasn't a look of pure disgust. Instead in his eyes there was a look of admiration....a look of love....It almost made me want to cry. "Do you know how beautiful you truly are?" Michael asked. I let out a shaky sigh. "You're the first man to ever tell me that..." And it was true. Justin NEVER called me beautiful. He'd always tell me I was just 'average' and that my body 'wasn't anything to look at'. I was naturally thin and had some curves. My breasts weren't all that big, neither was my behind. All these years because of that it caused me to be severely insecure. Michael then wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to his body as he hugged me. It felt good to be in his arms. I actually felt safe and protected. "Please..." I begged, no longer being able to wait. "Please...kiss me" Michael brought my face, bringing it closer to his. The moment our lips touched it felt so right. Our kiss started off slow and tender but then it began to intensify causing me to break away for air. I actually had to laugh a little. I had never felt so much desperate need and want from someone in just their kiss before. When Michael opened his eyes again they were darker than usual and filled with desire. "Come here...." he whispered, pulling me towards the bed. I fell on top of him on the large bed, our lips never leaving one another's. I then began to lift up the white t-shirt he wore but my hands were trembling like a leaf on a tree. "I, I'm sorry.....I'm so nervous" I confessed embarrassed. Michael then got up off the bed. He seemed to be completely calm and sure of himself unlike me. "Lay down" he said. I did as I was told. He hovered on top of me. "You need to relax...." he said as he began to place kisses on the inside of my neck. His hands held on to mine as his kisses then went down towards my chest. I gasped out loud when I felt my nipple inside his warm mouth. "Mmmm" I moaned softly. "I'm gonna make you feel so right....I promise...." Michael said as he travelled south..."Oh my g-gosh!" I moaned out as I felt his tounge enter my womanhood. I've never had anyone do this to me before so of course my instant reaction was to try to close my legs. "Uh uh baby" Michael held them back in place. "Just tell me to stop if it becomes too much okay?" I nodded, my chest heaving up and down. "Alright I'm gonna try something else but stay still okay?" Michael said as he entered his finger in me and I yelped out. I was panting and whimpering like a little puppy. "I, I'm gon-" I couldn't even get  the words out as I felt my legs begin to tremble and  my breathing increase. Michael understood what I was trying say. "Let it go...." he whispered, his speed increasing. I threw my head back and came hard. "How do you feel?" He asked, noticing the dazed look I had in my eyes. "Amazing" I replied with a lazy grin. Michael laughed. He reached up to wipe away a couple of my tears. Michael then began to remove the blue pj bottoms he wore. "You sure you're ready? We can always stop...." he said before full taking them off. I nodded. When he had removed his pants and  then his boxers my eyes went wide. He was....."Damn you're huge" I whispered. He chuckled, slowly opening my legs apart and wrapping them around his waist. I nervously swallowed. 'Come on Fall! You can't back out now' I thought in my mind. Once he put the condom on, I KNEW shit just got real. "I'm gonna enter real slow.....let me know if I'm hurting you alright? Just scratch at my back to make me stop....." Michael said. The moment he entered in me I felt my body go stiff. "Shit...." we both hissed. He was still for a few minutes, letting me become accustomed to his size. "You ready?" he asked. Holding in my breath I quickly nodded. Michael slowly started to move in and out but that shit still hurt like hell. "Uhmm" I moaned, scratching lightly at his back. "You want me to s-stop?" he stuttered. I shook my head no. "Please keep going....go faster" I whispered even though my eyes were watering up again. Michael obeyed, quickening his pace. It wasn't long before the pain dissolved into pleasure. In one swift movement, Michael lifted me up, placing me on top of his hips as he thrusted hard in me. "Damn you feel so good" he groaned, burying his face in my neck. Once again I could feel that tingling sensation start up in my lower abdomen.  "Mmmm oh Michael" I moaned, my hips desperately trying to keep up with his rhythm. "You close?" he asked but I couldn't answer as I felt my body go rigid and I came all over him. Even after my orgasm my body was still shaking. It wasn't long before Michael pulled out and came. "Damn baby" he panted, placing wet kisses on my breasts. "You're still shaking?" He asked, reaching up to caress my cheek. I giggled, reaching out to remove some damp curls that had fallen in front of his face. "You're somethin else Jackson!" I joked as he wrapped the covers around us. Suddenly Michael got quiet. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't hurt you did I? I tried to control myself...." I smiled. "That's the problem.....I WANT you to loose control...." I whispered as I grabbed him underneath the covers and started to stroke him. "F-Fall...." Michael warned, his hips thrusting slightly. "Fall you've gotta get some rest...." He placed his hand on top of mine, removing it from his erection. I tried to let out a sigh but instead it turned into a yawn. Michael smirked. "See?" "Whatever" I mumbled, a tired smile on my face as I turned on my side and tried to fall asleep. I felt Michael's arm circle around my waist, his fingers rested on my abdomen. "What are yo-oh!" I gasped, feeling his hand go lower and his fingers enter inside me, moving around. "Shhhh. Darling I said YOU have to get some rest....I didn't say anything about me resting....."  My only response to that was to lean my head back against his chest for support as my soft moans turned into full on screams throughout the warm June night air. Well, So much for sleep tonight.....We were already ready for round two....

End Notes:

Was this alright?! I tried to have them make love instead of intense hot f**king right away lol  But maybe in the next few chapters that might happen ;) Also, should I be you know, more explicit in future chapters? Or is that too much lol Please review and let me know!!!!

Chapter 12 by butterflies97

It took me awhile to wake up the following morning. My body was exhausted. My throat felt like it was on fire. My hair looked like it went through a tornado....When I finally did open my eyes, I was surprised to find the other half of the bed empty....."Michael?" I whispered, sitting straight up. Panic immediately set in my veins as I jumped out of bed nearly tripping over the sheets and busting my ass. "Shit where are my clothes?" I whispered, looking around. Then it hit me. Aw Damn. When I came in here last nite I only had on that silk white robe....Where the hell was the robe then? For the life of me I couldn't find it. Letting out a tired sigh, I took a seat on the edge on the bed. "Oh boy....this shit is insane" I said softly to myself, running a hand threw my wild dirty blondish brown curls. 'I should probably just go back to sleep' I thought since I BARELY got any the night before. Yawning, I crawled back into bed. "Ouch!" I winced. My legs were sore as hell! Well, it was more my inner thighs that stung in pain. God, I didn't even wanna THINK about what Michael did to me the night before, or like earlier that morning.....When I rested my head on the pillow, I found a little note. How did I not notice it before? Pulling the paper out, I read it. 'Good morning beautiful. Sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up :( I had to attend some business meetings but I should be back by noon. There's breakfast in the kitchen (I made it....well Virginia did but I helped!) Make yourself at home and I'll see you when I get back....Oh, and before you go downstairs make sure you put on some clothes first! You can wear some of mine if you want ;) see you when I get back!....-Michael a.k.a your baby' I couldn't help but smile as I placed the note on the dresser. I put on a pair of Michael's black sweatpants (they actually fit my size!) And one of his white dress shirts which looked more like a gown on me than an actual shirt. I placed my wild hair up in a messy bun and tip toed downstairs. "Hello?" I called out and immediately frowned at the raspy tone of my voice. Damn Was I screaming THAT loud last night? There was no one to be found. I took a seat at the table, grabbing a strawberry from the platter of fruits. "DROP THAT STRAWBERRY THIS INSTANT!" I heard another voice yell causing me to jump. "Haha gotcha!" It was Terrell. "Oh my gosh Teri?!" I jumped up from the table to give him a hug. "Damn what happened? Why you sounding so hoarse girl?" Terrell asked, looking down at the outfit I wore. "Ooooo snap and why you wearing boss's clothes? Tsk tsk I ain't stupid.....y'all were gettin y'all freak on huh!" I felt my cheeks go red, not really knowing how to respond. "Aw relax Autumn I won't tell! Boss seems to really care about you. I swear nowadays your ALL he ever talks about!" Terrell said, sitting on top of the counter. He grabbed a chocolate chip muffin, taking a huge bite. I continued to pick at the fruit on my plate. "Where did you go yesterday?" I asked. "I went out to the club. I wanted to give you and boss some.... you know, 'alone time' by the way, did you enjoy your birthday surprise? I forgot to wish you a happy birthday yesterday" Terrell said, jumping off the counter and going into the refrigerator to grab some water bottles. I smiled, taking the water bottle from him. "It was great! I still can't believe I'm here.....how did I get here again?" Terrell busted out laughing before he answered. "Well let's see, we were in the van for a good 2 hours before we got on the plane" My eyes widened. "Plane?!" Terrell nodded. "Yep. you were past out during most of the time though" I nodded. Hell, I was still tired now! Terrell and I continued to hang out for the next couple hours. In those few hours I found out that Terrell was actually related to Michael (should've known. He looks sorta like him!). He was Michael's  youngest nephew (Marlon's son). "So why don't you call him uncle Michael then?" I asked. Terrell shrugged. "I don't know I think 'boss' sounds so much cooler. It's more mysterious....like you gotta think of who I'm talkin about!" I also found out the reason why Terrell was left with me in the house was bacause Michael had made him become one of my personal bodyguards. It worked out perfect since I loved being around him! He was quite a character to say the least. When Michael had finally arrived home it had been around 4:00. I had gone upstairs to take a quick nap in the guest room. It wasn't until I felt a pair of arms lift me up and place me back in his bed that I had woken up. "Hey your back...." I said. Michael nodded. "I'm so sorry I was late. The meeting went on a little more longer than I had expected. How we're things here with you and Teri?" I smiled. "I'm pretty sure I just made a new best friend. Teri is awesome!" Michael pouted. "Baby I thought I was your best friend?" "Ha you thought wrong!" I joked sitting up in bed to give him a kiss. "I missed you all morning....i I couldn't wait for that meeting to end" I heard him whisper, beginning to place kisses inside my neck. I gripped the bed sheets with both my hands, letting a soft moan eescape my lips. "I missed you too...." I managed to breathe out. Michael chuckled against my neck. He then slowly opened my legs wide, taking off the black sweatpants. "Michael....I'm so sore" I whined but didn't try to put up a fight as my sweatpants fell to the floor. And Of course I wasn't wearing any underwear....Michael looked down and smirked. I felt my face blush. "Well I can see somebody's excited to see me huh" He then inserted one of his slender fingers in me causing me to intake a sharp breath. "I didn't wanna wear mmmmm your b-boxers" I moaned. "I wouldn't have mind....it turns me on so damn bad to see you in my clothes" Michael said, his voice husky as leaned his head down towards my warmth. "I sure missed this...." he whispered before making a humming sound on my bud. His fingers were literally pumping in and out of me making me go crazy. I was pretty sure my eyes had rolled back in my head. "Oh god! I'm coming! I'm coming!!!" I cried out, my back arching as I felt my juices release. When I opened my eyes again and looked down at Michael he had the biggest shit eating grin on his face. "What?" My voice cracked. "Honey you made a mess in my bed! You were wetter than a damn waterfall" he joked, placing the finger he used in me inside his mouth. "Damn baby you taste good" he growled, crawling up on the bed to attack my lips with wet kisses. Suddenly I got on top of him, straddling his hips. "Now it's my turn" I whispered as I pinned his arms up and began to unbuckle his belt. "S-Shit!" Michael gasped as I took him entirely in my mouth. He tasted salty with a little bit of sweetness. "Just like that...." he moaned, his hips thrusting slightly. I felt his hands rip the scrunchie out of my hair, letting my curls tumble out and his fingers got lost in them, massaging my scalp. Just like how he did to me, I made a low humming sound with my mouth and that's when Michael lost it. "F-Fuck baby I'm almost.....t-there ughhhh" He groaned out, spilling his warm seed in my mouth. I sat up, putting my hair back up in a messy bun. "Your amazing" Michael breathed out, his chest heaving up and down. I let out a giggle. "Well hey I try!" The rest of the day consisted of Michael and I hanging out. Fucking. Eating. Fucking again. Watching movies in bed. Fucking. Going on the rides. Feeding the animals. Oh and did I mention fucking? How did he not get tired, I have no idea. I swear, even though Michael was older than me (in his early to mid 40's) Man still had the energy of someone half his age. It sort of reminded me of the energizer bunny. He just kept going and going! If the fans knew about this side of him they'd probably flip! I could just see the headline story now: 'Michael Jackson....An Absolute Freak In The Sheets?!" By now it was dark out at the ranch. Michael and I were cuddling up in bed watching spongebob. Suddenly he grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. I hit him in the shoulder. "Hey I was watching that!" I said but got quiet as I noticed the look on his face. "I have something I wanna ask you...." he started. "Of course I'd love to go feed the animals again!" I joked. "Autumn I'm serious" Michael said. "Sorry. What's up?" "Next week I'm putting on a show in Madison square garden. It'll be like a special.....a 30th anniversary of my years in the music business...." I nodded, not really knowing exactly what he was getting at. "So....you want me to perform with you? I have absolutely NO talent Mike!" I said causing him to laugh. "No silly! I'll be performing yes. But I was wondering if you would like to attend? You can bring your whole family too if you want. My entire family's gonna be there as well" I placed a finger on my chin, tapping it. "Gee, I don't know....I may have something already planned that day...." Michael's face fell. "Just kidding! Of course I'll come! It'll be nice to finally get to see what all the fuss is about when it comes to your concerts!" I said but Michael didn't respond right away. Instead he bit his bottom lip, looking me up and down (I was in a Neverland light blue night gown) "You're 'cuming' huh?" "Ugh Jackson! get yo head outta the gutter!" I threw a pillow at him. "Wait, so you've never seen me perform before?"  I shook my head, leaning back against the pillows in bed. "Nope" "Not even during the Victory, Bad, Dangerous, or HIStory tours? I've been to your city at least once on all of those tours over the years" Michael said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I shrugged. "What can I say? I don't really care for the king of pop's music.....it ain't all that.....I'm not really a 'fan' member?" Michael faked a pout, placing a hand over his chest. "You know, I FEEL when you say hurtful things like that. It's not very nice...." "Oh Yeah? You feel this?" I asked, grabbing him underneath the covers. "Is THAT nice?" I purred, leaning in to nibble on his ear. "Must  you turn every conversation we have  in to something sexual?" Michael half questioned half moaned out in the darkness. I shook my head, stroking him faster. "YOU'RE the one who's got their mind in the gutter Jackson. I'm 100 percent pure" "Pure my ass...." Michael mumbled making me laugh.

End Notes:

Awie! So autumn is FINALLY gonna get to see Michael perform!!! How do you think she might react? Please review!!!!!

Chapter 13 by butterflies97

"Wake up....honey wake up!" I heard someone say. I already knew whose voice it belonged to. "Must get....sleep" I groaned out, burying my head even further inside of the white pillows. "Not today you won't! Please Fall come on!" I heard the person say. I took a pillow, throwing it. "No! Let me sleep" I mumbled. There was silence for a few minutes and I smirked in triumph, getting comfortable under the covers. "Ow!! MICHAEL WHAT IN THE HELL?!" I yelled out, ripping the covers off my body. He had jumped on top of me....hard. "Didn't I tell you to get up?" He asked, crossing his arms. "You know what today is right?" I was quiet for a few seconds. "Uh.....Monday?" Michael let out a sigh and chuckled. "Today is the night of my performance. You know, for the MJ And Friends benefit concert? You forgot?" I shook my head. "What? Of course not! I was actually gonna say that" I was lying my ass off. "Haha yeah right" Was Michael's response as he got up off of me. I sat up in bed, watching him start to undress. Immediately I felt that tingling sensation in my abdomen. "You....excited?" I asked. Michael turned around, standing in all his naked glory. I tried with all my might not to look down south. "Yeah! You're finally gonna see me perform! I should be asking if YOU'RE excited!" He joked, turning back around. "Oh I'm excited alright" I mumbled to myself, getting out of the bed. "So....what can I wear?" I asked. I was still in one of his old t shirts. "Uh, to be honest, I actually don't know....I didn't think about that" Michael said, looking around for clothes for me to wear. "I could always go on a shopping spree!" I joked, jumping up and down like a little kid. Michael let out a laugh. "As a matter of fact, you can!" "Mike I was just joking" I said. He shook his head. "No it's fine! I'll have Dunk take you. She's supposed to be visiting me today" I made a face. "Dunk? Who's that? Is that her real name?" Michael chuckled. "You don't know who Dunk is? Oh yeah, that's right you're not a fan remember" he joked, putting on a pair of black slacks with a white t shirt and red flannel long sleeved shirt. Well it was good to know he was all dressed and ready to go, unlike me. I crossed my arms. "Are you going shopping with me?" "Nope. I've gotta go to rehearsals now. That's why Dunk's coming to go with you-" "Who the hell is Dunk?!" I snapped. Michael laughed. "Trust me, you'll know when she gets here" he said, going downstairs. I quickly followed him. "Oooo snaaaap look who it be?! My favorite girl in the world!!!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and smiled. "Teri!!!" I ran over to hug him. He picked me up, spinning me around. "Hey! How come I don't get that reaction?" Michael pouted. Terrell placed me back on the floor. "Because she's my homegirl boss" I nodded laughing. "Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for majority of the day. Teri's gonna stay with you and Dunk should be here in a few so Autumn can go shopping...." Terrell's eyes lit up. "Aunt Dunk's coming? Yes!" "You know her too?" I asked beyond clueless. Terrell nodded. "Alright well let me get going. I'll see y'all" Michael said, giving his nephew a hug. "Behave Teri!" He joked. "I always do boss!" Terrell said. Michael then gave me a hug, kissing my lips. "You too Fall" "Aw I'm always good Jackson!" I joked, hitting him on the butt. "Ew y'all nasty!" Terrell made a disgusted face. After Michael left for rehearsal, I sat with Terrell in the kitchen eating breakfast that Virginia had made for us. "Mmm I looove you Virginia!" Terrell groaned out, eating his pancakes. Virginia laughed. "You mean you love my cooking Teri?" "That too!" Terrell repiled causing Virginia and I to laugh. She then had went upstairs to go finish the laundry."Did Michael eat this morning?" I asked out of nowhere. I didn't remember seeing him eat anything. Terrell shook his head, stuffing eggs in his mouth. "Nah. Boss doesn't eat that much" "But you can't skip breakfast! That's the most important meal of the day!" I said. "I know right?! That's what I keep telling him. But he's never been that much of a big eater especially after those stupid allegations...." I looked up from my plate. "Allegations? Allegations of what?" Terrell was shocked but I honestly didn't know what he was talking about. "Nevermind...." he said, going back to finishing his eggs. "I'll have boss tell you about it. I'm surprised you never heard about them...." I shook my head. "Well, I'm not really a fan of his so....my sister would probably know...." I thought of Nadia. That's right! Michael did say I could call my family and ask if they'd want to see him perform tonight.....I'd have to call them later. Suddenly the doorbell rang, breaking the sudden awkward silence between Terrell and I. He literally jumped out of his chair. "I'll get it!" He ran towards the front door, opening it. "Aunt Dunk!! Come in!" I heard him say. I turned around in my chair, trying to get a good view of who this could be. "How've you been Teri? Still being a pain in Mike's ass right?" She joked. Her voice was so soft and light! It sort of reminded me of Michael's in a way, only much more feminine. "Only sometimes between the hours of 4 and 4:30 pm" Terrell joked causing the woman to laugh. "That's my nephew!" She walked into the kitchen, setting her purse down. She also had with her what looked like a bag of some clothes. She set them down on the counter next to her purse. "Oh who's this?" Dunk asked, looking over at me and then at Teri. "Aw Teri you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!!! Does Mike know?" I almost choked on my orange juice. Terrell busted out laughing. "Nah! That's Autumn. She's not my girl haha" "Autumn...." Dunk repeated my name, walking to me. As she got closer I could definitely tell she had to be related to Michael in some way. She had his big expressive eyes and similar features. Suddenly Dunk flashed a smile, instantly reminding me of Michael's. YEP! Definitely related! "You're Michael's girl right? I've heard so much about you! It's nice to meet you! I'm Janet, his sister" Janet held her hand out for me to shake. "N-Nice to meet you too" I stuttered a bit nervous. I didn't mean to openly stare at her but she was capital G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! She wore ripped jeans with white flats and a white t shirt that anyone could immediately see the outline of her abs in. You could definitely tell she worked out often by her toned body. I immediately felt a bit insecure about my own looks and body then. Janet wore very little makeup (she honestly didn't need any) and her long wavy dark brown tresses had a hint of caramel highlights in them. (*If you've ever seen the 'All For You' music video or if you remember the whole all for you era in 2001, imagine that's how Janet looked*). "Mike's right, you're even more beautiful in person" Janet said causing my cheeks to grow warm. "Thank you" I said, shyly looking down at my plate, suddenly loosing my appetite for breakfast. "Boss said we're supposed to go shopping for clothes for Autumn while he's at rehearsal" Terrell said. Janet gasped. "You mean to tell me you don't have any clothes to wear yet?" I shook my head. "Well it's a good thing I brought this!" She joked, grabbing the bag off the counter and pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and a light green t shirt. "You can wear these while we go shopping. They should fit you fine" Janet handed the clothes over to me. "Thank you" I said, heading upstairs in the bathroom to go change. After putting the outfit on (Janet's jeans were a little loose on me since she had more hips and behind to fill them out) I glance over my reflection in the mirror. 'If I just had a belt to wear I'd be alright' I thought, pulling the black jeans up near my waist. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was Janet. "I had a feeling you might need this" she joked handing me a belt. I smiled. "Thanks" I placed the belt on, going downstairs. "Alright everybody ready?" Terrell asked. Janet and I nodded. "Well, let's go on a shopping adventure then!"

 

 

 

It took about a total of 3 hours to go shopping. Janet and I had found so many clothes. I couldn't help but feel guilty since technically I was spending Michael's hard earned money but he an  Janet claimed it was absolutely fine and that I really needed the clothes. In those 3 hours I had been able to really bond with Janet. She was such a sweet down to earth person with a wicked sense of humor! She in a lot of ways was like her brother but still managed to be her own person. I found out that also like Michael, she was a superstar in her own right. A pretty successful one at that. She told me about how a couple weeks ago she had been honored by Mtv with the 'Icon' award/tribute. Thinking about it, I did remember hearing a couple of her songs on the radio before. Her music was pretty good! I also remembered at one point asking if her and Michael were twins which caused her to bust out laughing. "Everyone always asks that! We're actually about 8 years apart but yeah, we're pretty close" she had said. She then told me about the other siblings (I had NO idea Michael was the 7th child out of 9 children!) and what their childhood was like in Gary, Indiana. It was pretty interesting to hear their life story of how they became famous. She also had told me about the Jackson clan and all of the cousins, nieces, and nephews, (There was A LOT! This was definitely one huge family!).By the time we had finished shopping, Terrell looked beyond tired and ready to leave. "Next time y'all go out, remind me to wait in the car" he joked. When we got back to Neverland Ranch, Michael still wasn't home yet. "You probably won't see him until early tomorrow morning. He's gonna be at rehearsals for a while" Janet said, taking a seat on the couch. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him right now. "So do you know what you're gonna wear for the concert tonight?" She asked. I shrugged. "I don't know, maybe a pair of jeans with a t shirt and sneakers....why?" Janet looked at me like I had 3 heads. "What?! Girl, you can't wear that! You want him to notice you right? You've gotta dress to the 9's for your man!" She sassed, snapping her fingers making me laugh. "So...dress more elegant then?" I asked. I had never been that much of a girly girl. I was more of a tomboy while Nadia was straight up girly 24/7. Janet nodded. "Don't worry, I was like that too when in was younger. I'll help you out" The two of us headed upstairs, placing all of the shopping bags in the guestroom. I didn't walk Michael's room to be cluttered with stuff. After about an hour of trying on different clothes Janet and  I had decided on a short black chanel backless dress with black heels. The dress really helped outline my body, giving me a sort of hourglass figure. Janet had straightened my brownish blond hair and helped along with Virginia do my makeup. When I looked over my appear in the mirror, I gasped. "Wow...." I said, not believing it. I looked...."Damn you look sexy girl!" Janet said. "Beautiful Autumn!" Virginia added, nodding. I smiled wide, turning around to give the two woman hugs. "Thank you so much!" I said. "Don't thank us! Thank Mike when he sees you tonight!" Janet joked. While Janet and Terrell got dressed, I pulled out my cell to call Nadia. She answered on the first ring. "Hey Fall! Having fun?" "Absolutely!" I replied. I told her about the concert Michael was putting on tonight and asked if her and mom and dad would wanna come. "Aw Fall we'd love to but we can't. Mom and dad are actually on a cruise right now and I'm still staying over Monica's. But please call me when you get back and tell me all about it!" She said. "Okay" I said, trying to sound happy but I was a little hurt that they couldn't see the concert with me. We talks  for another good 20 mini before hanging up. When Janet and Terrell resurfaced downstairs I let out a loud whistle. "Y'all look amazing!" I said and they honestly did. Janet was working the HELL out out of the white Versace dress and heels she wore, her hair up in an elegant bun. Terrell wore a sharp black Tom Ford suit, freshly shaven. "Alright! Let's go to this concert y'all!" Terrell said. He was so excited. The 3 of us left the house, going into the black suv parked outside. Michael's concert here we come!

 

 

 

It was packed when we arrived at the stadium. I could immediately feel the butterflies swarm around in my stomach. The fans recognized who Janet and Terrell was but not me which I was thankful for. When we reached inside, there was a room that was filled with what I assumed was Michael's family and friends. I gulped. Did his family even know about me? What would they think? Am I overdressed? Hell, was I showing too much skin by wearing this short backless dress? I started to sweat. Janet, sensing my nervousness, gently grabbed my hand. "Honey you'll be find. My family is gonna love you! Trusy me!" Terrell nodded in agreement. "Yeah just be yourself Autumn" The three of us then walked inside the room. People immediately got up from their seats, embracing Janet and Terrell. I let out a shaky sigh. God I was so nervous! I wanted to introduce myself but couldn't seem to find my voice. "Everyone, this is Autumn. Michael's girlfriend" Janet said causing all eyes to fall on me. I waved, smiling shyly. The first person to come embrace me was Michael's mother Katherine followed by all his other siblings. I was beyond thankful they didn't ask a lot of questions about Michael and I and left me alone. Soon the concert started. Janet took a seat next to me. "You excited? Mike told me you've never seen him perform before" I nodded. "He's right about that!" Janet laughed. "He's actually nervous. He said he didn't wanna mess up in from of you haha" "Aww I'm sure he will" I joked, the both of us laughing. The spotlight came on and Michael walked out onstage and the fans went WILD. In his hand he held a suitcase. He placed the suitcase on a stool on stage and opened it, pulling out a black sparkling jacket and a white sequined glove followed by a black fedora hat. By now when he had put on all that stuff the audience was loosing their shit. It was pretty funny to see. "It's Billie Jean!" Janet whispered excitedly over to me. I smiled, nodding my head to the bass line. About an hour into the concert it was now intermission. I got up real quickly to go to the bathroom. "Oh my gosh this is so cool!" I whispered to myself. Michael was on fire! He was performing his ass off and sounded absolutely AMAZING. It was actually turning me on. It wasn't until I heard a noise that I realized I wasn't alone in the bathroom. It sounded like a little whimper. I froze in fear. "Hello?" I called out. No answer. Instead the whimpering got louder. I was actually about to leave, thinking maybe the person wanted some privacy when I heard a voice reply "I can't get out!" It sounded like a child. I walked over towards the stalls, trying to open the door but it was jammed. "I'm s-stuck!" The voice replied, crying louder. She sounded terrified. "Can you hear me in there? You're gonna have to crawl out" I said softly, trying to calm them down. The person crawled out and it was in fact a child. A little girl. "Are you alright?" I asked. The little girl continued to look around, her green eyes wide with fear. "Where's my brother? Where's Gracie?" She said, shaking all over. "I can't talk to strangers!" She ran over towards the corner of the bathroom, crying even harder. I felt my heart break. "I'm not gonna hurt you okay? I promise" I said, crouching down in front of her. I couldn't help but think I might've seen this girl before, not in person but maybe in a picture.....she looked so familiar to me but I couldn't  remember from where I'd seen her before. "What's your name?" I asked. "P-Paris" the girl said, sniffing. I nodded. "I'm Autumn" I said, looking over the outfit the little girl wore. It was black pants with a pink hello kitty shirt and light up sneakers. Her light brown locks were braided in to two long pigtails. She looked adorable. "I'll help you find your brother and Gracie okay?" I said, holding out my hand. Paris nodded, grabbing my hand but right before we could leave the bathroom door busted open. "Oh my gosh there you are!! Get away from her!" The woman yelled, running over and snatching Paris up in her arms. The woman glared at me. "What were you going to do to her?!" She snapped. "Nothing! I was gonna help her find her family! She was locked in the bathroom!" I snapped back. The woman rolled her eyes, obviously not buying my story. "Don't EVER do that again you hear me! You could've gotten hurt and  I would've gotten in serious trouble" The woman scolded, hitting the little girl on the behind. "I'm sorry Gracie" Paris said, burying her face in the woman's neck. Oh so this bitch was Gracie huh...."Autumn is nice" I couldn't help but smile that Paris had remembered my name. Gracie rolled her eyes. "Autumn? What kind of name is that?" The door then opened again, followed by a little boy walking in, his bleached blonde hair shining underneath the light. He wore a Spiderman t-shirt and light up shoes as well."Yaaaaay Gracie you found Pari!" The little boy yelled, jumping up and down. "I sure did Prince!" Gracie smiled, lifting the boy up in her arms as well, she looked up and down at the outfit I wore, shaking her head. "Don't you think that's a bit much? You're at a concert not some skank club" Oh this woman was something else. Right before I was about to give her a piece of my mind, she turned around and started to leave. "Come on y'all. Let's finish watching DADDY perform" she really emphasized on the DADDY part as she left, leaving me confused in the bathroom. "Fucking bitch" I mumbled, letting out a sigh. I couldn't stop thinking about where I had seen those two kids before. It was driving me crazy. The door opened again, Gracie walked back in, grabbing the purse that she had left on the sink. "Who the hell is daddy?!" I asked her. Gracie rolled her eyes, not answering. "Excuse me Gracie!" I said. "That's GRACE to you! Only the children can call me that" Grace said, staring me down. "Oh.....now I know who you are....Autumn" she said, looking at me as if I disgusted her. "What is your problem?!" I snapped about THIS close from punching her in the face. She smirked, fixing her red curls in the mirror. "Michael didn't tell you huh.....those were his children you just saw. Obviously you don't mean THAT much to him if he didn't tell you....." she then walked away. I felt my heart race, the adrenaline rushing in my veins. Michael had CHILDREN?! No wonder they had looked so familiar.....they were in the picture I had seen a the house when I first arrived there.....He never told me he had children.  I could feel the tears well up in my eyes an  I quickly shut them, refusing to let any fall. I let out a shaky breath, opening my eyes and slowly walking out of the bathroom. I suddenly didn't feel in the mood to finish watching the concert. Turning on my heels, I headed for the exit, getting back inside the black suv. " Ms. Grey? Aren't you a bit early?" Bill asked. He was the personal driver. I shook my head, trying hard to hold back my tears. "Please can I just go back home? I don't feel well" And I honestly didn't. I actually felt like I might be sick. I needed to lay down. Bill let out a sigh, understanding. "Alright" he said, starting up the car and driving back to the ranch in silence.......

 

 

 

Once we reached the ranch, I walked inside the house and upstairs towards Michael's bedroom. I picked up the photo on his dresser with shaky hands. "He has kids and he didn't fucking tell me?!" I yelled out, setting the photo down and running into the guest room, slamming the door shut. I threw the dress I wore and heels on the carpet, changing into a pair of shorts and a long sleeved shirt. I crawled in bed, the tears running down my cheeks. I stayed in the guest room. The clock on the wall read 2:30 am. I heard the front door open followed by the sound of HIS voice. I immediately turned on my side in bed, pretending to be fast asleep. I heard the foot steps up the stairs,  opening the guestroom door. "Oh my god there you are!" Michael cried out, running over towards me however I placed my hands up. "Don't.....don't touch me" I said. Michael looked concerned. "Autumn? Honey what's wrong? I was looking all over for you at the stadium. Apparently you had left before the show was over.....did you not like it? What-" "Why didn't you tell me you had kids Michael?" I interrupted him, crossing my arms. Michael looked down at the carpet, scratching nervously at his neck. "I was gonna tell you soon-" "No you weren't! Your bitchy girl had to tell me! Gracie? You fucking her too huh?" Michael shook his head. "Grace's my nanny, well my children's nanny. Of course I'm not fuc-doing her.....when did you run into her?" "In the bathroom. Your daughter was trapped in the bathroom and she accused me of trying to kidnap her" "WHAT?!" Michael yelled, startling me. "Paris was locked in the bathroom?! For how long?!" "She didn't tell you?" I asked, slightly shocked. You would think she'd tell him that....."No she didn't....shit!" Michael cursed throwing something to the floor causing me to jump. He was PISSED. "Where are they now?" I asked. "Over my mother's. They're spending the night.....I can't believe she didn't fucking tell me that! Paris must've been scared to death....what kind of father am I?! I didn't even know! I was fuckin on stage!" Michael yelled, trembling. I got out of bed, walking over to grab his hands in mine. "Hey it's not your fault okay?" I said. Michael shook his head, refusing to look me in the eye. "I can't believe I didn't know......what kind of father am I-I...." his voice broke as the tears began to trickle down his cheeks. "Shhhh honey" I whispered, pulling him into my embrace. "You're not a horrible father. I just wished you would've told me sooner....." I said. "I was going to.....I'm sorry" Michael said, his face buried in my neck. I ran my fingers threw his black hair. "Your performance was amazing tonight....even though I didn't get to see the ending" I said, placing sweet kisses on the inside of Michael's neck. He let out a low groan. "Well I'll put on a private show just for you tonight....." "Mmmm I'd like that" I purred, nibbling on his ear lobe. "Where's Janet and Teri?" I asked, my hands reaching down to unbuckle the pants he wore. Michael slowly removed the shorts I wore, his eyes never leaving mine. "At the club with Jan's boyfriend Jermaine (Dupri). We've got the whole night to ourselves......just what I wanted" Michael whispered, lifting me up in his arms and walking over to his bedroom, placing me on the bed. I let out a little yawn. "Honey.....we won't be getting any sleep tonight....." Michael whispered, attacking my lips with his. He quickly opened my legs, throwing my panties to the floor......

End Notes:

Uh oh.....Please review!!!!

Chapter 14 by butterflies97

The following morning I had awoken before Michael so I decided to make him some breakfast. Putting on a robe, I tip toed down stairs, leaving a snoring Michael behind in the bed. "Hmmm what can I make him?" I whispered, washing my hands in the kitchen sink. I decided on making french toast with bacon, eggs, orange juice, and strawberries. Janet and Terrell still hadn't come back yet and Virginia was on vacation so it was just Michael and I in the house. A lot of things ran through my mind as I prepared breakfast. The fact that Michael had 2 kids and didn't tell me was one of the main things I kept thinking about. My stomach had let out a loud grumble. I was hungry as hell! I immediately set the food down on a plate for Michael and I, setting it on the dining room table. "Morning" I heard a voice say. I looked up from my plate. "Sup Mike" Michael took a seat at the table, his eyes wide. "Wow....you made all of this?" I nodded. "You better eat it all too....no excuses" I joked. "Oh I will!" Michael repiled, taking a few bites of his french toast. "Did you sleep well?" I asked, watching him as he ate. Michael smirked. "Mmm We actually got sleep last night? Shouldn't I be asking YOU that?..." "Cocky ass...." I mumbled, taking a sip of my orange juice causing Michael to laugh. It was silent between us for a while as we ate. I cleared my throat, playing with the strawberries on my plate. "So uh, will I get to meet your kids soon?" Michael smiled. "As a matter a fact yes, you will. They should be coming back today around noon with Grace" I made a sour face. "Aw what's with the face Fall? She's not THAT bad" Michael said. I gave him a look. "Not THAT bad? Michael she can't STAND my ass...." "She barely knows you....." "She still doesn't like me though...." I said, growing quiet. I suddenly remembered what Terrell had told me.....about why Michael didn't eat that much. To be honest, I didn't know that much about the allegations (I was 17 at the time) but I was curious to know about what had actually happened. "Michael....." I started, not really knowing how to ask it. Michael looked up from his plate. "Yeah?" "A few days ago, I was talking with Teri....about you....and...." I couldn't finish my sentence. "And? What's up?" Michael asked, his full attention on me now. "And....you love kids right, Michael? I mean, like have you always loved them?" Confused, Michael nodded. "Autumn. What are you trying to get at?" "Have you ever been accused.....of doing inappropriate things to children before? I mean, Teri had mentioned something about 'allegations' so I just assumed-" "Well you ASSUMED wrong" Michael snapped, interrupting me. I could tell I had hit a sore spot with him. Suddenly he had a look of pain on his face. Getting up from the table, he placed a hand over his mouth, running towards the bathroom, slamming the door. I looked over at his plate. The only thing he had eaten was a couple bites of french toast and some eggs. Everything else was left untouched. I got up from the chair, walking towards the bathroom. Shit. I hope he didn't get sick from the food. I'm pretty sure I had cooked everything well done. What if he was allergic to something? I knocked on the door. "Michael? You alright?" I called out. No response. I turned the knob and surprisingly it opened. I would've sworn he would have locked it. Opening the door, I walked inside, closing it behind me. Michael was crouched down in front of the toliet, throwing up.  When he finished, he flushed the toliet and stood up. "Michael I'm...." I started to say but he held up a trembling hand, stopping me. "N-No...." his voice broke. "I, I just need some time alone please...." he said, walking past me out of the bathroom and back upstairs. I jumped at the sound of his bedroom door slamming shut. I closed my eyes, the warm tears trickling down my cheeks. "What did I do?" I whispered to myself, walking out and back into the kitchen to clean up the dishes. 

 

I went upstairs in the guestroom to get changed into a pair of jeans with a tie dye micky mouse sweatshirt. Michael was still locked in his room, refusing to talk. I put my hair up in a messy top knot and went back downstairs. The clock now read 11:55 pm. Letting out a sigh, I took a seat on the couch in the living room, my head in my hands. There was a knock on the door followed by the doorbell. I got up to go answer it. "Autumn! What's up girl?" It was Janet and Terrell. "Hey..." I replied softly, letting them inside. Terrell gave me a look. "Hey? You alright? What's wrong?" "Yeah and where's Mike? He didn't have any rehearsals today" Janet added. "He's...he's upstairs" I managed to say but my voice was quivering. It always would right before I was about to cry. "I'll go find boss" Terrell said, going upstairs. "Aw honey, sit down. You don't look too good" Janet said, concerned. "Really, Janet I'm f-fine" I lied, taking a seat back on the couch. Right before Janet could respond the front doorbell rang again. "I'll get it" Janet offered, going to open the front door. Immediately the sounds of a little boy and girl filled the house. "Auntie Jan!!!!" They yelled. Janet picked the boy and girl up in her arms, kissing their cheeks. "Hi Prince and Paris! We're y'all good for your grandma Katherine?" "Oh they were angels" I heard another voice reply. It was Grace. Great. The 4 of them then walked into the living room where I still was, my head in my hands again. I could feel a headache coming on. "Autumn!!!" Paris yelled, running over to hug me. I was shocked that she still remembered me. "You know Autumn, Paris?" Janet asked, amused. Paris nodded, excitedly. "Yep! She helped me outta the potty at daddy's show! I was stuck in there!" "Wait, what?" Janet asked, looking over at Grace for an explanation. "Its nothing" Grace lied. Prince was still near Janet, eyeing me skeptically. I think he was just shy. "Where's Michael? I need to chat with him" Grace said, looking over at me.  I rolled my eyes. Terrell then came downstairs, letting out a sigh. "Cousin Teri!!!" Both Prince and Paris yelled, running over to attack Terrell with hugs. "Wassup my little trouble makers?" He joked, giving them hugs. "Did you see Michael up there? I've gotta talk to him" Grace said. Ugh would she please just shut the hell up....her voice was so annoying. "Yeah. He's in his room but he'll be down shortly. He wouldn't tell me what's bothering him but he looked like he had been crying for a while....I don't know why, though...." "Daddy's sad? Why?" Paris asked, her big green eyes wide. "Um, I'll take them outside" Janet said, taking Prince and Paris by the hand and out into the backyard to go play. Michael then resurfaced downstairs, wearing a pair of grey sweats with a white t shirt. "Hey everyone" he said softly, not making eye contact with me. "Michael! I need to talk with you-" "You know what Grace? why don't you take the rest of the night off" Michael said, cutting her off. I could sense he was still ticked off with her for not telling him about what had happened to his daughter. "Oh Mr. Jackson, are you sure? I don't mind watching the children" Michael shook his head. "I'd like to spend some quality time with them if you don't mind. I'd like to make sure they're safe.....which is what I'm sure you always do, correct?" Grace gulped, embarrassed. "Right. Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. Tell Jan and the children I said good night. Bye Teri" Grace purposely ignored my presence, leaving the house. "I've said it once and I'll say it again, why do you keep her around boss? She gives off that 'crazy as hell' vibe! It gives me the chills fo real" Terrell said. I had to hold in my laughter. "She needs this job Teri. I can't just fire her without a proper reason" Michael said. "At least try to hire somebody who isn't obsessed with you! Did you NOT see the side eye she kept giving Autumn?" Michael shrugged, pretending not to care. "Didn't notice" was his reply as he walked into the back outside where Janet was playing with the kids. While Terrell and I follwed, he flashed me a look that read 'what the hell is his problem?' "I don't know" I whispered as we reached the backyard. "Daddy!!!!" Prince and Paris yelled, running over into their father's arms. "Hey! I've missed you two so much" Michael said, showering them with love and kisses.

I had to admit, seeing Michael interact with his children was one of the most precious purest things I had ever seen. It was obvious to see that Michael loved and adored his children with all his heart and they felt the same affection towards him. There was definitely a strong resemblance between Prince, Paris and Michael. You could even see it with Janet and Terrell too. The Jacksons had some strong genes. I had found out that day that Prince was 5 years old, Paris was 4. Prince had inherited his father's soulful brown eyes and quiet like nature. Paris on the other hand, was very outgoing and extremely energetic. She  had Michael's ears and smile and was no doubt, a daddy's girl. By the time we all went inside to eat dinner, Michael barely looked at or even talked to me. Instead, he would chat with Janet and Terrell or focus all of his attention on his children. I'd be lying if I said it didn't piss me off. The tension was evident as hell between Michael and I and it was extremely awkward. After dinner, Janet had decided to call it a night and left. Terrell had gone in the guest house to sleep and after a quick bath, Michael was now putting the kids upstairs to bed. Once he closed their door, I stood in front of him, my arms crossed. "Okay Michael. We need to talk" "Not now Autumn. I'm tired" Michael said and that's what set me off. I followed him inside his bedroom, slamming the door. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I snapped. "You've been ignoring me all day and for what?! It's not my fault I didn't know you were accused of touching kids!" "Will you PLEASE keep your damn voice down!" Michael said. "You know, you're acting really childish" I said. "Oh I'm the one who's actin childish?! Why the hell did you even ask me that to begin with?!" Michael yelled, mad. "Well, you never really answered me so...." "I. didn't. do. anything" Michael said threw clenched teeth. "Then why won't you talk to me about it huh? Did you pay that kid off too huh? I wouldn't be surprised especially since you've got the money to do something like that...." I didn't mean to sound like such a bitch but I was angry and  just wanted him to finally open up to me. "Please,drop it Autumn. This conversation is over" Michael said, going to open his door but I blocked it. "Were you proven guilty? Because I swear if you are I'm leaving your ass...." I said and I knew that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Michael's eyes darkened. "You don't know what the fuck you're talking about" his voice was low as he continued to stare me down, his fists clenched together trying to keep his anger at bay. "That poor child...." I whispered, starting to walk away."GODDAMNIT AUTUMN!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Michael screamed, shoving me hard against the wall. He had pinned my arms up, holding my wrists in place. "Let go of m-me....let go!" I said, trying to break free but Michael tightly held me in place. "This is what you wanted all along right? To get a reaction outta me.....well, be happy. You finally fuckin got it...." Michael growled, his knee in between my legs. I felt my eyes water. "I fucking hate you" I whispered, a tear rolling down my cheek. He roughly wiped it away, his lips inches from mine. My chest was heaving up and down. I knew Michael wouldn't hurt me. He couldn't.....right? "If you don't let me go, I'm calling the c-cops" I tried to sound threatening but my voice was shaky. Michael chuckled. "Go ahead...see if I give a damn" He then leaned inward, his warm breath on my ear. "You pissed me off....now you're gonna be punished for it....." I shuddered. Suddenly I felt his hand slide inside my jeans, massaging me in my panties. I took in a sharp breath, shutting my eyes. I bit my bottom lip hard, trying with all my might not to release a moan. "Uh uh baby. I wanna hear you....I'm not gonna stop until I hear you scream" Michael said, reaching to pull my jeans and panties down to the floor. I know in that instant I could have took of running but instead I froze in place. "Spread em" he commanded, using his knee to open my legs. The moment I felt his finger enter inside me, I threw my head back against the wall. "S-Shit" I whispered. It felt so good. Michael leaned in, placing wet kisses on my neck as his finger increased in speed. I felt my hips slightly thrust upward, trying to match his rhythm. Looking down, Michael smirked. He grabbed my hand, placing it on his throbbing erection. "You feel that? That's for you....I'm gonna remind you why you should never leave me....." I could feel myself getting closer and Michael could sense it. Right before I was about to orgasm, he pulled out his finger, leaving me standing in a trembling mess. "Get on the bed....now" he ordered. I immediately took a seat on the bed, my legs still trembling from not being able to release. "No. Get on all fours Autumn....with your ass up in the air" Michael ordered, removing the grey sweatpants and boxers he wore. I quickly did as I was told. Once  I felt his arms circle around my waist, thrusing inside me I let out a loud moan, no longer being able to hold it back. "You like that huh?" Michael groaned out, slapping my ass. "Oh y-yes!!" I moaned, feeling Michael's hand grab my hair, pulling it. "Mmm what's my name baby?" "M-Michael!!" "And who's fucking you this good" "Oh you a-are!!" Suddenly we swtiched positions, Michael roughly flipped me over on the bed, spreading my legs apart as he entered inside me. "Ugh God" I moaned out, my hips thrusting along with Michael's. I reached up to remove the white t-shirt he wore while he threw my micky mouse sweatshirt on the carpet. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up in his arms before taking a seat on the queen size bed as he continued thrusting even deeper and faster in me, hitting my spot. "Shit you feel so good" Michael groaned, his arms tightly clutched around my waist. All I could do was moan, my arms clung around Michael's neck, the sound of my ass slapping against his thighs along with the bed moving back and forth could be heard throughout the room. "Oh M-Mike!" I moaned, leaning in to kiss him. I felt my bottom lip go in his mouth as he started sucking on it. Our bodies were now covered in sweat. I could feel my orgasm beginning to resurface again. "You coming baby?" Michael asked, leaning down to place one of my nipples in his warm mouth. I felt my legs start to shake, my back arching. "Oh-I'm gonna-" I didn't finish as I felt my body begin to spasm and I came hard. It wasn't long before Michael followed. When we opened are eyes to look at each other, he smiled a little. I guess the look on my face was funny to him because he had started to laugh, a little at first but then louder to the point where his face had turned red. "W-What?" My voice cracked, giggling. "I take it you can't get up huh?" He asked. I nodded. My legs felt so fucking sore. It actually hurt to try to stand. Chuckling, Michael helped me get underneath the covers. He had wiped a few damp strands of hair away from my face. "Thanks..." I said. "Hopefully we didn't wake them up" It took me a while to figure out who Michael was referring to at first. Then it hit me. He was talking about his children. Prince and Paris who were asleep in the other room a few doors down the hallway. "Oh...." I mumbled, embarrassed. We were pretty loud. Well, more like I was the one doing all the moaning. "Aw don't be embarrassed Fall....trust me, they're still knocked out....they're both pretty heavy sleepers.....must've been a trait they inherited from me I guess" Michael reassured me, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I could feel my eyelids getting heavier but right before I could fall asleep, I felt Michael's hand grab mine. "Autumn....you still awake?" I heard him whisper in the darkness. "Yeah...." I responded. It was a few moment of silence before Michael started talking again. He let out a shaky sigh. "The year was 1993. That was the year I had first met the Chandler family and came in contact with their son Jordie......"

End Notes:

Lol that rough angry sex doe!!!! Did I do an alright job with writing that? Let me know! Please Review!!!!!!

Chapter 15 by butterflies97
Author's Notes:

Sorry if this chap is a little short. I just wanted it to be about Autumn's reaction when Michael told her the story of the first accusation against him.

Suddenly Michael let go of me, sitting up in bed as he reached over and turned on the lamp. I continued to lay on my side, confused but it wasn't until I heard him Sam my name that I slowly sat up as well. "So....like I was saying the year was 1993 when I first came in contact with the Chandler family. The first time I met Evan was because he was an inspiring film director he had sent me one of the scripts he was working on. He wanted me to try to get Stephen Spielberg to help with it but he declined. I did as well because honestly, the script was awful." "Who's Evan?" I asked. "Jordan's father" Michael replied, his tone slightly bitter. "And that's how you met his son? Through him?" Michael nodded. He was quiet for a few minutes before continuing. "He really wanted to persuade me to take up his script and by doing that I was able to meet his only son Jordan and his now ex wife June. They became so attached to me, especially Jordan since I was like a father figure to him. Evan was never really in his life. June always would tell me things about how he left them when Jordie was first born and how he was just using him to get back at her. Of course, Evan was jealous of the close relationship I had with his son and even more pissed about the relationship I had with his wife......we were a lot more closer than we should've been...." Michael's voice trailed off. "You mean, you and her were....." I started to say and he nodded, his cheeks turning the color of crimson. "It was never my intention to have an affair with her.....it just sort of happened. She fell madly in love with me but I didn't feel the same" "So how did Evan find out?" "He never did. He always assumed something was going on between her and I because of the looks she'd give me when he wasn't around. Or how whenever she'd hug me, she'd always hold on to me a little longer than usual" I nodded, taking in everything he was saying. "Then what happened?" "By this point Evan was fed up with me and claimed that I was trying to steal his family away from him but they wanted nothing to do with him anymore. So he made his son lie about me to the police" "That you molested him?" I asked. Letting out a shaky sigh, Michael nodded. I could tell this was tough for him to talk about. "The series of events that occurred after that were horrible.....the whole world had turned against me" "How'd you find out?" "I was in New Mexico, for the dangerous tour. Right before I went on stage my manger had told me. Apparently it was everywhere all over the news but I was unaware. I tried not to let it get to me and shrugged it off but when I got off the stage that night I had to be rushed to the hospital because I collapsed" I really didn't know what to say so Michael continued. "I couldn't even go back home to the states, it had gotten so bad. I stopped eating, I couldn't sleep. The cops had a warrant to search my house, going through all my belongings. Then they had to take photographs of me for evidence. They had said that Jordan had went into specific detail on how I looked.....I, I had to strip nude and I remember when they took the pictures of my penis in particular they started laughing and called me a spotted c-cow...." Michael said, the tears beginning to roll down his cheeks. I immediately pulled him into my embrace, placing sweet kisses on his cheeks and neck. "Baby I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry" I kept repeating softly over and over. "Everyone thinks I'm a m-monster! How could they believe I'd ever harm a child? I'd rather slit my own wrists. My lawyers advised me to resolve the case and just pay him the 20 million dollars he asked for but I wanted to fight it! I wanted so badly to take it to court to prove my innocence because once I played him it just made me look so fucking guilty instead....." Michael managed to say threw his sobs. He was trembling from crying so hard and it broke my heart to see him like this. "You believe me right? You believe I'd never do that? Please believe me" Michael said. Feeling my own tears water up in my eyes, I touched Michael's face. "Of course I believe you baby" "Please don't leave me too Autumn....so many people had turned their backs on me because of that....please don't do that too....I wouldn't be take to take it" Michael said, looking me straight in the eyes. I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces. "Baby I'm not going anywhere I promise......I love you" my voice cracked. Michael leaned in, wiping my now flowing tears. "Damn honey, I didn't mean to make you cry I'm sorry" he pulled me in for a hug. I burried my face deep in his neck. "I love you more Autumn. God, I love you so much...." I heard him say softly, running his fingers threw my hair. It wasn't long before Michael had turned off the lamp and layed back down on the bed, with me laying on his chest and his arm circled around my waist. "Michael?" I asked out in the darkness. "Hm?" "Thank you" "For what?" he asked, confused. "For telling me. Thank you for telling me" I whispered as I fell asleep listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

End Notes:

Please review!!!!

Chapter 16 by butterflies97

"That's it! Good job!" I cheered, clapping my hands. It was the following day and I was outside in the warm sun, watching Paris and Prince play in the pool. Michael had to attend a business meeting so I had offered to watch the children. It was great for me since I needed to start bonding more with them, especially if I was gonna continue my relationship with their father. Grace, their nanny had the flu so she had to stay home. Is it wrong that I was somewhat happy about that? I swear, she HATED my guts and was jealous. Whenever I'd mention it to Michael, he'd simply just laugh it off and claim I was lying and that she liked me, she just has to try to get to know me better.....ha yeah right. Anyway, I was sitting on the edge on one of the lawn chairs relaxing while the children continued to play around in the pool. It was so adorable! Seeing how genuinely happy they were. "Look what I can do Autumn!!" Paris called out, swimming with the yellow floaties around her arms. "Very good Paris!" I said, smiling. "Look at me Autumn!" Prince yelled over his sister, going under the water and quickly resurfaced like a fish. "Wow Prince!" I said. It wasn't long before I had heard another voice enter through the backyard. I immediately smiled, getting up from my chair. "Hey Janet!" "Sup Fall! How you been girl?" Janet said, pulling me in for a hug. I swear, we had become the closest of friends ever since we first met. She was so cool and sweet to be around. "Auntie Jan!!!" Prince and  Paris yelled, jumping out of the pool to hug their aunt. Letting out a laugh, Janet picked them up in her arms, not caring that her outfit had gotten soaked. It was white jeans with a light blue t shirt. Her hair was down in waves, flowing freely past her shoulders. "Why hello babies! Were y'all swimming?" The children nodded as she placed them back down in the grass. I quickly handed them their towels, helping them dry off. "Autumn taught me how to swim auntie Jan!!" Paris squealed excitedly. "No she didn't!" Prince said. "Yes she did!" Paris argued. Janet looked over at me. "Well, I tried to teach her" I said causing her to laugh. "Autumn can we have lunch now please?" Prince asked as I helped him dry his blonde curls. "Yeah can we Autumn pretty please?" Paris asked. I nodded. "Sure! But you two gotta get dressed first alright?" "Yaaaay" they both cheered. They were too much. As we all went inside, Janet helped them get dressed while I helped Virginia prepare some lunch. After Prince and Paris ate, we put them upstairs for a nap. Janet and I were now back downstairs, chilling on the sofa. Virginia had gone to the grocery store. "Have you seen Teri?" Janet asked, making herself more comfortable, a glass of red wine in her hand. I shrugged my shoulders. "I think he might still be in the guest house. I haven't seen him all day" I said, taking a sip of my own wine. I normally didn't drink but I had to admit this stuff was pretty good! "So....how are things going between you and my brother?" Janet asked, breaking the silence. I had gulped on my wine. "F-Fine. Why?" Janet had a serious look on her features. "You're actually the first woman I've seen him with in a while that genuinely makes him happy. He's been through so much bullshit over the years as you may already know....I just hope you continue doing whatever it is y'all are doing! I haven't seen him this happy in a long time....." she said, a smile forming on her lips, instantly reminding me of Michael's. I smiled back. "Well, if you REALLY wanna know what we've been doing...." I winked causing Janet to laugh. "Girl you're a mess!" She joked. We continued to stay on the couch for a good hour just talking about anything and gossiping. It was really fun! Pretty soon Janet had left and I was left alone in the house. The children were still upstairs sleeping and Virginia was still at the store. Not knowing what to do, I walked back outside towards the pool. I had taken a seat on the edge, letting my feet submerge in the cool water. I don't know how long I had stayed out there like that, swishing my feet around in the water, lost in my own thoughts. I closed my eyes, releasing a content sigh. "Having fun?" I heard somebody ask, scaring me so much that I had almost fallen head first in the pool. Turning around, I saw Michael standing behind me, trying hard to hold back his laughter. "Go ahead. You know you want to...." I joked and he let out a chuckle, taking a seat next to me on the edge of the pool. "How were the kids?" He asked. I watched as he placed his pale feet in the water. "Great! They're upstairs sleeping now. How was the meeting?" Michael had let out a sigh, undoing a few buttons of the white dress shirt he wore. "Tiring. It was for my album. We're trying to figure out which songs are gonna be released as singles. So far Sony only wants 'You Rock My World' but I wanna do more....I swear, they're a pain in the ass.....I can't wait to sign to another label......" Michael said, rubbing his temples. He seemed very stressed. "Aw baby I'm sorry...." I said, reaching over to pat his thigh. He wore black dress pants. A silence had fallen over us. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Michael?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry about those allegations. No one deserves to go through that, especially if they're innocent...." I said, my voice soft. I knew this was an extremely sensitive topic for him to talk about. He simply nodded, giving me a small smile. "I'm just glad I was able to tell you. I'm glad you're not like the others who turned their backs on me...." "I was 17 years old at that time...." I started to say. "And even though I wasn't a fan of yours, I KNEW that you could never do something like that. I might not have known you personally, but I just knew it wasn't in your character to harm anyone especially a child....." Michael didn't respond. Instead he pulled me into his warm embrace. Immediately I felt myself melt underneath his touch, getting engulfed in the cologne he wore. "I love you so much baby" I heard him whisper. "I love you too" I whispered back, releasing him. "So did Prince and Paris have fun swimming today?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. They had a blast" "How about you?" I made a face. "Huh?" "Did you have fun swimming?" Michael asked, his voice serious. "Uh, Michael I didn't get in the pool" Michael cocked his head to the side. "What? So you didn't get wet huh?" .....The hell? "Uh no I didn't wanna get-AHHHH!!!" I yelled as I felt myself go under the water. When I resurfaced Michael sat completely still once again trying hard to hold in his laughter but was failing miserably. Wiping the water from my eyes, I glared at him. "Did you, Did you just push me?!" I said threw gritted teeth. Michael shook his head. "What? Of course not! It was the wind" he tried to sound all innocent and clueless. Oh hell to the no he wasn't slick. "BOY I SAW YOU PUSH ME IN!!!" I yelled causing him to laugh. He placed his hands up while saying "Alright you caught me! I'm sorry" I continued to stay floating in the water as I gave Michael a look, bitting my lower lip. "You know....that wasn't very nice Mr. Jackson.....and to think I was gonna give you a lil somethin somethin tonight...." my voice trailed off as I placed my wet hands on the inside of his thighs, giving them a good squeeze. Leaning inward, I rested my chin on his knee, tilting my head to the side. "Yeah.....you would've got it REAL good too.....but I guess not anymore...." I had let my lips place little kisses on the inside of his thighs. I felt Michael inhale a sharp breath, watching my every move. His brown eyes had darkened. "What would you have let me do to you?" He asked, his voice slightly lower than usual. I smirked knowing I was turning him on. I decided to turn it up a notch. "Hmmm I probably....." I started to say, bringing his face closer to mine. "I probably would've let you fuck me good and hard on the bed. I'd let you go deep inside me.....you probably would've made me come so hard too.....I'd be a quivering whimpering mess...." I purred in his ear before nibbling on it. Michael released a shaky sigh, placing his hands in the water to reach down and grab my ass threw the grey dress I wore. It stuck like second skin to me now. I could already see his erection poking out threw his black dress pants. "Well, somebody's excited huh?" I joked. Michael licked his lips. "I could say the same thing about you too...." he reached out to run a finger over my nipples that were already beginning to form through my dress. I tried to hold in my moan. "You know what I wanna do right now baby?" I asked, gently pulling the collar of his white dress shirt. "What's that?" Michael replied, his dark eyes now filled with lust, never leaving my own. "I wanna....." I whispered, my lips inches away from his. "I wanna.....GET YOU WET TOO!!!" I yelled as I pulled with all my strength, making him fall into the pool. I couldn't help the laughter that escaped my lips as Michael resurfaced from the water, looking confused as hell. He DID NOT see that one coming! "What? Karma's a bitch ain't it...." I joked softly but Michael still didn't respond as he continued to stare at me. I had to admit, he looked super sexy right now all soaking wet, water dripping down his face. A couple of black curls had fallen in front of his eyes and his hair had fallen out of its low ponytail. "Awie what's the matter Jackson? Can't handle gettin wet?" I pouted, starting to swim away from him but it wasn't long before he quickly caught up with me, holding me in his grasp. "Uh uh honey. Where do you think you're goin?" He whispered in my ear, pulling me even closer towards his body. "The only one who should be gettin 'wet' right now is you sweetheart...." he said, placing kisses on the inside of my neck. Letting my head back, I gave him better access, letting out a low moan. "Not uh baby....I wanna hear you moan.....I'm gonna have you screaming....." he growled, lifting up my grey dress. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips roughly attacked mine. "S-Shit" I gasped, feeling Michael remove my underwear, fingering me under the water. It felt so good. "You like that?" Michael said, staring to increase his speed causing a loud breathy moan of approval to escape my lips. I had reached out to unzip his dress pants underwater. Immediately I could feel him start to grind against me. "Fuck I want you so bad" he groaned out, the grip he had around my bare waist tightening. The moment he entered inside me, we both moaned loudly at the sensation. "P-Please" I panted. Michael was teasing me, slowly moving in and out. It was driving me wild and he knew it. "Please what darling?" He asked, moving so slow it was painful. "Fuck me already.....please fuck me baby" I whimpered, burying my face deep in his neck as he obeyed, starting to increase his speed. The only sounds that could be heard outside were the sound of the water splishing and splashing and the sounds of Michael's and I heavy breathing and moaning. "Ugh shit m-mike" I panted as he continued to plunge deep into me. I could feel myself getting closer. Michael had me pinned up against the corner of the pool, my legs still wrapped around his waist. I felt him lift my waist up in the water. He leaned down to place kisses on my neck as I felt my fingers get lost in his hair. "Damn I'm almost t-there" he grunted. "Mmmmm me too" I moaned, starting to tug on his curls a bit. "Aye uncle Miiiike? Faaaaaalll? Where y'all at?" A voice called out from inside the house. "Oh no...." Michael said, pulling out of me. Damn. And RIGHT before I could even...."I didn't even get to come!" I Whispered, pouting. Michael chuckled, kissing my forehead as he helped me quickly place my undies back on. "Did you?" I whispered. He shook his head no. "But I ain't about to get blue balls damnit" he said, pulling me against his body, kissing on my neck again. I giggled, taking of his shirt. "Hey, y'all ain't gonna believe-WHAT IN THE HELL?!!!" Terrell's voice cried out, scaring Michael and I to death. We quickly pulled apart from each other. "Shit....." we both cursed in horror watching as Terrell walked out onto the patio of the backyard followed by Janet who looked just as shocked. She tried hard to hold in her laughter, crossing her arms, an amused look on her face. "Now Terrell why are you curs-MICHAEL JOSEPH?!" An older woman yelled. Michael's face turned the color of a ripe tomato. Visibly jumping at the sound of the voice, He quickly cleared his throat. "Um, h-hello mother....." he said, shyly looking down at the water. He frantically tried to place his shirt back on. Mother?! Wait a minute, you mean to to tell me This woman was his.....oh. my. Gosh......and she just caught us doing.....oh. my. Gosh.....

End Notes:

Wow lol so Terrell, Janet and mama Katherine all just walked in on Michael and Autumn about to devour each other.....how in the world are they gonna explain this?! Please review!!!!!

Chapter 17 by butterflies97

What the fuck....WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK....MICHAEL'S MOTHER JUST CAUGHT US...."H-Hi mother...." Michael smiled sheepishly. Meanwhile Janet and Terrell looked like they were about to burst out laughing any moment. I continued to keep my vision casted on the water, feeling so utterly embarrassed and ashamed. What a PERFECT way to make a first impression Autumn....The elder woman didn't respond right away, instead she shook her head, walking into the house with Terrell following close behind, making a face at us. Michael placed a hand over his forehead. "Damn I know she's gotta be upset...." "Y'all couldn't wait until AFTER mother left?! Haha too much" Janet joked. "Not now Jan..." Michael warned, getting out of the pool however I remained in, too afraid to move. "Autumn? You coming?" Michael asked, reaching to get me but I placed a hand up, stopping him. "Don't..." I managed to say, my voice slightly quivering. Letting out a sigh Michael headed inside. Immediately I felt the tears begin to roll down my cheeks. I didn't even bother to wipe them away. "Aw hey it's alright...mother doesn't hate you if that's what your thinking...." Janet crouched in front of the pool. "I can't believe....I can't believe she saw us...she must think I'm some s-slut!" I sobbed. "Here come on Autumn" Janet quickly helped me out of the pool, wrapping a towel around me as I continued to cry like a baby. "Shhh it's alright hun. Trust me, I know mother and she won't hate you for this...you just took her by surprise that's all...if anything, she's probably more mad at Michael anyway" she joked making me smile a little. "Ready to go inside?" I nodded. "Yeah" Janet threw an arm around me as we walked in. After changing into a pair of jeans with a nice purple blouse, I placed my hair up in a ponytail and tried to reapply my makeup. Looking over my outfit in the mirror, I made a face. 'Should I wear dress pants instead of jeans or is that too much?' I thought but what's the use? I couldn't try to remake my first impression...Letting out a sigh, I made my way downstairs to living room where they all were, the smell of food invading my senses. I honestly forgot how hungry I was. "Autumn!!!!" I heard two little voices scream, running towards me and attacking me with hugs. "Hey Paris! Hey Prince!" I gave them hugs back. "She knows your children Michael?" I heard an elder woman's voice say. I felt my heart race. "Yes mother they know her very well...." Michael said, flashing me a small smile. He was dressed in black slacks with a red long sleeved shirt. "Come on kids lets go play outside!" I cringed out the sound of that a annoying voice I recognized from anywhere. "Yaaay!!!" The kids cheered. "Can Autumn come too? I wanna play tag" Paris asked. "I'll be it!" Prince said. "No I'm it!" Paris argued, grabbing my hand. "I'll be it now come on" The annoying voice replied, shooting death glares my way. Man I wanted SO BADLY to whoop her ass. "See, and you mean to tell me Grace likes Autumn?" Terrell whispered over to Janet, making her laugh. They were sitting on the couch watching tv. I was about to join them when I heard a voice call out my name. "Autumn? Could you please come here for a second!" It was Michael. Gulping I made my way into the kitchen. "Y-Yes?" Damn my voice was so shaky. Michael sat at the table with his mother. He gave a smile of encouragement, gesturing with his hand at the table. I took a seat, my heart beating so loud I could practically hear it in my ears. "Mother this...this is Autumn...the lovely woman I was telling you about earlier" Michael's mother looked me over but before she could say anything I opened my mouth. "Mrs. J-Jackson I, I just wanna apologize for what happened earlier....I'm so sorry It won't happen again...I,I don't want that to be your first impression of m-me..." I then held out a trembling hand. "It's a pleasure to m-meet you Mrs. Jackson" Michael's mother looked down at my hand, giving it a long stare before finally replying, her eyes meeting with mine. Her lips contorted into a smile that reminded me so much of her son's. "Nonsense! It's fine sweetie!" She let out a laugh, and to my surprise pulled me into her warm embrace. "In this family we hug..." she said, releasing me. Michael let out a laugh. "Oh o-okay!" I said, still completely not over the fact that she didn't hate my guts. "I'm Katherine but you can just call me mother...Michael's told me so much about you! And he's right, you're absolutely beautiful in person!" I felt my cheeks grow warm "Thank you" I really didn't know how to respond. I was genuinely taken aback. "Alright dinner is now served!" Virginia called out, clapping her hands. "Thank you Virginia. I'll get the kids" Michael said, getting up from his chair. Immediately Terrell and Janet rushed into the kitchen. "Not y'all I meant my REAL kids" Michael joked, going outside "Aw you know you meant us though!" Terrell replied as him and Janet took a seat at the long dinner table. It wasn't long before Prince and Paris came running inside along with Michael and Grace. Of course Grace tried to sit next to Michael and immediately I could feel the blood boil in my veins. "So Michael how did you and this lovely lady meet?" Katherine asked after we all said grace over the food. I smiled a little, taking a bite of my food. Michael chuckled, beginning. "Its actually a funny story...how we met. It was at the signing of my album" "Oh really?" Katherine asked, looking over at me. I nooded. "For my sister's 16th birthday I took her to new York to get her album signed. She's a huge fan" "And your not?" Grace's annoying ass said. Trying hard not to roll my eyes, I gave her a fake smile. "I'm not the biggest fan, no" "Wow that's a first! Meeting someone who isn't Michael Jackson crazy...fascinating..." Grace said, cocking her head to the side. "You've got nerve to talk..." I mumbled under my breath causing Janet and Terrell to snicker. Michael cleared his throat, changing the subject. "So mother how was the ride over here? Traffic wasn't too bad I hope" "So you really aren't a fan? What's wrong with you?!" Grace said. I think it was safe to say everyone at the dinner table sucked their teeth at that moment. "Aw lawd..." Terrell mumbled, playing around with the food on his plate. "Here we go..." Janet mumbled, taking a sip of her water. Once again, I managed to smile threw clenched teeth. This bitch thought she was slick. I was not about to let her get to me, especially not in front of Mama Katherine. I had much more class and respect than that. "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion right? Does it really make a difference if I'm a fan or not?" I said. Grace chuckled, biting into her chicken. "I just don't understand why though. I mean, from the way his name comes out of your mouth, you'd think you'd be a fan...." "Damn." Terrell mumbled, looking over at Janet who then looked over at me. "Grace..." Michael warned. Meanwhile Katherine looked lost but didn't say anything as she continued eating. "You know what, you have no class..." I said calmly, eating my vegetables. "Ha I have NO class? Coming from someone who was caught in the pool fuc-" "GRACE ENOUGH" Michael yelled, startling everyone. I dropped my fork, a look of pure rage in my eyes. Grace smirked. "Whatever I lost my appetite anyway" she got up from the table, getting Prince and Paris, taking them upstairs. "Well damn..." Janet said after a few minutes of silence. "Mother I'm so sorry about....that" Michael apologized, embarrassed. Still eating, Katherine shook her head. "You really need to get rid of that girl Michael....I never liked her from the start" "See! That's what I tried to tell him" Terrell joked but shut his mouth after noticing the glared Michael shot his way. Katherine then looked over at me, smiling. "At least this woman has much more respect..." I smiled back at her, feeling my heart burst with joy. 

 

It was now later on in the night. Grace was the first one to go, slamming the door behind her. Katherine had went back home along with Janet. Terrell was in the guest room and after putting the children to bed, Michael and I were now in his bedroom, laying on the bed watching tv. "Man what the hell is that woman's problem?" Michael asked, referring to Grace. Shaking my head, I made myself more comfortable against him. "I told you she couldn't stand my ass..." "Yeah, I should've believed you....I'm sorry baby...I'm definitely gonna have a chat with her tomorrow...." I snapped my head up from his chest, giving him a look. "Wait, she's not getting fired?" Michael didn't answer. I then sat up completely, moving away from him. "Michael you can't be serious...." "The kids love her Autumn....besides she apologized for it and-" "You actually believed that?!" I yelled, cutting him off. Yes, it was true before slamming the door, Grace did 'apologize' to me but it was the most fake ass apology ever. "I'll talk to her about it tomorrow...." "Whatever" I mumbled, crossing my arms, laying on my side of the bed, my back facing him. Michael let out a sigh, reaching out to touch me. "Baby? Come on don't be upset let me make it up to you..." I didn't respond right away, shutting my eyes. "I'm going to sleep" "Please Fall? Look at me..." "No! Why can't you just fire her?! I mean seriously Mich-" I was cut off by Michael turning me around, crashing his lips against mine. It was a mindblowing kiss that left me weak in the knees. "No S-Stop trying to change the subject with sex....I'm still mad at you-mmmmmh" I moaned as Michael crawled on top of me, placing kisses on the inside of my neck. "Aw you know you love it...." Michael growled low in my ear, spreading my legs apart as he leaned down, licking his lips. So much for getting sleep then...

End Notes:

Please review <333

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6605