Liberian Queen by Lorry
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

Prince Michael refusing to settle down with any woman his parents pick for him decides to leave his home to find his queen and finish his education. He is accepted into the university of Oxford in London where he meets his future queen Faith Parker.

.

Finally Settled Down King Michael and his Queen Faith  hope their united marriage would be a peaceful affair but drama is always lurking in the dark.The pressures of Faith being Queen and Michael trying to tackle the affairs and debts his father left for him while hoping to bring an heir into the world is too much for the newly wedded couple.

 

Will the two of them have a child or adopt to fill that hole? 

Will they crumble under the pressure or push forward together as one ruling the country?

Will the country accept New changes?

Find out in..

'Liberian Queen'


Categories: Drama, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 57 Completed: Yes Word count: 86285 Read: 128532 Published: Dec 18, 2015 Updated: Apr 12, 2017
Story Notes:

 

1. Prologue. by Lorry

2. Ch.2 by Lorry

3. Ch.3 by Lorry

4. Ch.4 by Lorry

5. Ch.5 by Lorry

6. Ch.6 by Lorry

7. Ch.7 by Lorry

8. Ch.8 by Lorry

9. Ch.9 by Lorry

10. Ch.10 by Lorry

11. Ch.11 by Lorry

12. Ch.12 by Lorry

13. Ch.13 by Lorry

14. Ch.14 by Lorry

15. Ch.15 by Lorry

16. Ch.16 by Lorry

17. Ch.17 by Lorry

18. Ch.18 by Lorry

19. Ch.19 by Lorry

20. Ch.20 by Lorry

21. Ch.21 by Lorry

22. Ch.22 by Lorry

23. Ch.23 by Lorry

24. Ch.24 by Lorry

25. Ch. 25 by Lorry

26. Ch.26 by Lorry

27. Ch.27 by Lorry

28. Ch.28 by Lorry

29. Ch.29 by Lorry

30. Ch. 30 by Lorry

31. Ch. 31 by Lorry

32. Ch. 32 by Lorry

33. Ch.33 by Lorry

34. Ch. 34 by Lorry

35. Ch.35 by Lorry

36. Ch.36 by Lorry

37. Ch.37 by Lorry

38. Ch.38 by Lorry

39. Ch.39 by Lorry

40. Ch.40 by Lorry

41. Ch. 41 by Lorry

42. Ch. 42 by Lorry

43. Ch.43 by Lorry

44. Ch.44 by Lorry

45. Ch.45 by Lorry

46. Ch.46 by Lorry

47. Ch. 47 by Lorry

48. Ch. 48 by Lorry

49. Ch. 49 by Lorry

50. Ch.50 by Lorry

51. Ch.51 by Lorry

52. Ch. 52 by Lorry

53. Ch.53 by Lorry

54. Ch. 54 by Lorry

55. Ch. 55 by Lorry

56. Ch. 56 by Lorry

57. THE END. by Lorry

Prologue. by Lorry

Michael:

 

It was another day, sitting on my throne wearing my royal outfit which I felt most of the time was unnecessary but father always insisted I have to look my ‘best’ and look the part of an being African prince to the world.

 

I snorted quietly to myself and resisted the urge to rip the clothes off my back instead I sat down on the thrown, one hand on my chin and looked down bored at what I was seeing.

 

 

It was the same thing in and out each day, seeing different types of woman wearing lesser clothing, a look of lust and greed expressed in their eyes.

 

The woman in front of me pleading her case of how she was the perfect queen to be, I zoned out on her loud and boastful voice as she talked on and on about her qualities when she finally stopped talking. I looked at her disinterested, waved my arm shooing her away and said unkindly “I am not interested, please leave”

 

The woman’s dark brown eyes began to fill with tears; she walked away crying the sound of her sobbing echoing throughout the room.

 

Father spoke gruffly annoyed “Boy! What am I going to do with you? This is the sixth girl you have rejected this month!”

 

Looking into father’s hazel eyes, shrugging my shoulders I said unbothered “Father, she was boasting about her qualities in pride and that just does not interest me as a man”

 

Father then threw his hands up in the air in defeat and said aggravated “then what interests you boy, I would really like to know” he said that last part sarcastically.

 

I slapped my left hand into my other hand to emphasise my point and said sharply to him “Father, how many times have we had this discussion? it is not always her outer beauty I’m interested in I want to know the personality behind the beauty”

 

Father sighed and nodded his head in agreement at my words however stated “well maybe one of the girls we see again today might change your mind” as he looked away to see the next woman enter the room.

 

Rolling my eyes at his answer and turning my attention towards the next woman who entered and I sighed inwardly hearing the same crap I didn’t care for as she rambled on.

 

 

This was going to be another long day I groaned to myself.

End Notes:

I know i should not be starting another story with 'I found that girl' to finish..but this story would not let me go. 

Ch.2 by Lorry

Michael:

 

I walked down the quiet halls with one or two of my bodyguards who have been with me since the day I could walk and talk.

 

I was walking down the halls to father’s office he had requested to have a small meeting with me accompanied by Mother about my education.

 

A few minutes later I walked up to the lavishly decorated gold door with our family symbol. I knocked softly on the door and a deep voice shouted swiftly “Enter!”

 

I opened the door and letting myself in seeing Mother looking beautiful as always in her royal attire.

 

As usual our bodyguards were standing in motion around the room, Mother seeing me smiled sweetly standing up holding her slim arms outwardly to hug me.

 

I walked into her warm embrace and held her for a few seconds until I let go. I walked up to the desk where Father sat, shook his hand firmly then sat down waiting for either of them to speak.

 

They both eyed each other briefly and mother spoke first, fiddling with the folds on her sky blue jewelled dress. “Son, I have been hearing from your father that you have been rejecting every type of girl who has come into the palace and also----“

 

I interrupted her groaning in annoyance “Mother not this topic again!” father snapped irritated “Boy do not interrupt your mother, apologize” and he turned his head to her and said a hint of tenderness in his voice “please continue dear”

 

I mumbled my apologize to mother, she nodded in response then continued what she was saying previously “Now like I was saying Son, I wanted to ask why do you not wish to continue your education at home?”

 

I sighed looking down at the floor before looking into my parent’s eyes. I spoke excitedly “Mother and Father, I want to explore more of the outside world beyond our country, I want to see the sights what it’s like! To experience the culture, the people and the attractions they have there” I spread my hands outwards to express my point even more.

 

Mother’s expression was distressed, she asked worriedly “but Son the world outside our beautiful country isn’t always friendly, people will only try to use you when you leave South African soil”

 

I nodded my head and said more calm “Yes, mother I understand completely what you mean Mother but it I think it is time I travelled on my own I am not a child anymore, isn’t it better now that I am a man and have more wisdom, what do you say Papa?” I stopped calling father that name years ago since the day I grew from a boy to a man in his eyes. But I did want to leave this country as soon as possible; no one said anything about sweetening the deal.

 

Father turned his head and looked me in the eye for a few seconds; I held my breath staring back at him waiting for his answer.

 

Eventually Father exhaled and said in a defeated tone “Maghiel, fine you can go to whenever place you want to go, just be careful and make sure no one takes any disadvantage of you, do hear you me? And while you there find your future bride as well”

 

I held the urge to jump off my chair and dance around in excitement like a small child. I got up from my seat and grinned happily at them both, bowing my head in respect towards them, I said joyfully “Thank you father and mother I won’t let you both down and this is going to be great fun, I can’t wait to leave” completely ignoring the part on finding a bride who would be willing to come back with me.

 

Mother and father chuckled amused at my answer and I went out the door, whistling a tune as I walked down the hall to start preparing for my daily tasks for the day.

 

 

 

Two weeks later…

 

Getting off our the family private Jet since it was my second time on a plane I felt my breakfast somersault in my stomach as I made my way slowly down the stairs wobbling and looking up to see a crowd of people surrounding the jet while the bodyguards were creating a circle pushing overzealous people back.

 

Before I had arrived Father had gotten my passport changed to Michael Jackson instead so it would be easier for the British people to pronounce my name which I agreed fully on, I don’t want them to ruin my heritage by saying my name wrongly.

 

I saw many people holding banners that were decorated in different styles saying ‘welcome prince Michael’ or ‘welcome to England prince Michael’.

 

I did find it a little daunting, I thought my arrival was to be kept a secret for a while until I got used to the country atmosphere. But by the looks of it that was not case. I waved to everyone and baring a small smile to all the people around.

 

Finally we got into the car, speed off to the hotel and I breathed a small sigh of relief. I turned around and looked at one of my closest bodyguards ‘Jim’ who’s blue eyes were watching me as we drove on.

 

I asked him sceptical “why was my arrival known? I thought mother and father paid the press to keep my arrival private?”

 

Jim sighed and said tiredly “well the British tabloids that’s what they call the news here, didn’t care and still got your arrival printed”

 

I nodded and turned my head back to the window, looking out at the passing scenery which I found to be quite fascinating their was so much nature yet so many buildings at the same time.

 I was already home sick not seeing the beautiful lush trees or pets who are missing me,  or my younger siblings who were deemed to young by mother and father to let them come along, and my other siblings all enjoying their freedom while dropping the throne onto my lap to inherit. 

Finally arriving at the hotel and having my bodyguards surround me as we entered and checked into my room that was on the last floor that gave me some privacy at least.

 

After my bags were brought to the room, and my bodyguards secured at the front door. I was alone in my new room for the next several months it wasn’t as lavish as my bedroom back home but I was all right with it.

 

 

I began to jump up and down on the bed, testing the springs in the soft mattress.  I did this for a few minutes eventually getting bored, getting off the bed and looking though my luggage to find something suitable to wear, which I finally found after digging around in my bag. After changing into my clothes I laid down on the bed closing my eyes to take a short nap.

End Notes:

here's the first chapter so far..um i hope you like it..don't worry i won't delay my other story this is just something take my mind off it when im bored lol.

Ch.3 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

 

 

Michael:

It has been a month since my arrival to Britain, I have to say it has been quite an adventure so far apart from getting used to the cold which I didn’t like at all. I miss the hot sunshine of home then this dreadful cold but I will tackle this cold weather eventually.

 

Walking around the town with my bodyguards each day was making me feel caged in and isolated to talk to anyone, the feeling was lonely.

 

So the next day wearing a thick grey plain jumper with dark blue jeans and a black hat on my head to conceal my full head of curls.

 

I walked out wearing this outfit hoping I could fit in with the people in the area and I told my bodyguards I was going to use the toilet outside the room. They all nodded stupidly apart from Jim who was eyeing me suspiciously. I grinned sweetly, quickly went out the door closing it behind me.

 

After closing the door behind me I looked left and right to see no one in the halls, which gave me the chance to go down the hall safely. I took the elevator to the main entrance of the hotel and when I walked out of the elevator seeing a man suited up walking straight into me, I held my breath thinking he might recognize me and cause a riot.

 

He passed by me without saying a word and went on his merry way to do what he needed to. I breathed a huge sigh of relief and smirking to myself at my genius plan I walked out of the hotel feeling good about my achievement.

 

I remembered when we explored this area in the car, we had stopped by a large bookstore with a built in Library attached to it.

 

I walked down the alleyway shifting my eyes back and forth at my surrendering. After passing the alleyway I saw a small bus stop across the road and crossing to the other side I read the signs to go there and luckily a bus came just in time. I walked on the bus paying my fee and found a double free seat.

 

I sat down, watching the scenery as the bus drove until we got to the bus stop I wanted to get off. I waved cheerily at the driver and went on my way.

 

After walking for a few minutes I finally arrived at the book store/library, opening the door to see barely any customers that was strange to see.

 

A twinkling sound announced my presence, a young woman at the counter looked up when she heard the bell.

 

Oh my, she’s beautiful, I would love to get to know who she is. I thought intrigued to myself.

 

I walked into the store ignoring the lingering looks of a few people in the store and began to look for a few books to burrow to ease my boredom in the hotel, it can get boring when it is just you and your bodyguards.

 

 

 

Meanwhile at the Hotel…..

 

One of the bodyguards after fifteen minutes, spoke up “uh it’s been too long for him to be on toilet break don’t you think? I’m going to go check on him” with that said he went to the toilet down the hall and quickly ran back a look of panic clear in his voice and expression “he isn’t there! What do we do?”

 

Jim clearly the only smart one amongst the bodyguards groaned in anger said pissed off “You dumb idiots! You let him go on his own and now look where he’s gone! Heck we don’t even know where he has gone” he smacked each of the bodyguards on the back of the head and they groaned in union “Ow!”

 

After he doing so, the phone in the room suddenly began to ring. Jim seeing that immediately went into serious mode “ok this is what your going to do, your going to look for our prince, search the entire hotel and check around the area as well and come back to report it back to me I will answer the phone.”

 

All the bodyguards nodded their heads and quickly went to do their instructions as told.

 

Jim picking up the phone to hear the voice of Michael’s Mother who asked curiously “Jim? Where is Michael? He normally picks the phone at this time. Has anything happened to him?” she asked distressed at the last line.

 

Jim pulling at his tie nervously at her questioning, swiftly made a lie up on the spot and said confidently “Don’t worry your majesty, Prince Michael is just taking a nap at the moment when he wakes up in a couple of hours I will make sure to tell him to call you back”

 

Michael’s mother hearing that paused for a moment, while this was going on Jim began to fiddle with his collar that became suddenly tighter, the sweat trickling down his neck.

 

Michael’s mother spoke again a little sadly “ok please tell him when he wakes up I called?” Jim assured her “yes your majesty I will him you called, goodbye” after she said her goodbyes the line cut.

 

Jim dropped the phone and sighed in contentment bringing out a small sliver tin filled with alcohol.

 

He gulped half of the sliver tin, grimacing at the bitter taste and thought worriedly to himself.

 

I better check on those idiots to see if they found anything, I just hope Prince Michael will be back before his parents try calling back again because that lie will only last for awhile. I’m going to kill him when he returns!

 

With that thought in mind he left joining the search for the prince with the other bodyguards.

 

 

End Notes:

oh michael *sigh*, this is not going to be good is it for him is it? lmao.

I hope you enjoy it and pls tell me what you think :)

Ch.4 by Lorry

 

Faith:

It was another quiet afternoon sitting at the desk waiting for more customers and watching Uncle’s store/library for him.

I still didn’t understand uncle Zane’s crazy idea of opening a library and store together! I sometimes wonder if that uncle of mind is popping pills or if I should recommend mum if he should be taken to the mental intuition. I thought to myself scrolling though my Samsung phone.

Until a soft male voice spoke up saying “um ma’am” I looked up and stared into a largest brown eyes I had ever seen on a man. He looked quiet relevantly normal with his hat concealing his head of curls and his plain clothes.

I straightening up my posture and smiled falsely “hello sir, how may I help you?”

He nervously asked “ I wanted to burrow a book but I don’t have a card to do so, I was wondering if you would help me make an account?” at the end of that he smiled bashfully clearly embarrassed.

I tightened my smile and said calmly “yes sir, that is no problem I can show how to get your self registered and such” Ok this just clearly strange, a young guy like himself not able to register himself? I expect this from the older generation but in this day and age? Oh whatever I’m tired might as well get over and done with. I mused to myself irritated.

After taking the time to helping him register, I helped him burrow the book and slipped in the front page the return date of the book and told him.

 

As I handed the book to him, his large hand fell on my small hand he said a tint of smugness in his voice “um I’m Michael Jackson”

 

His big brown eyes pinned on me, the hint of smugness clear in his smile, I removed his hand from my mine and blankly stared at him “So…?” I trailed off confused.

 

So he gave me his name? I didn’t care for that it was too darn early for this name forth play. I thought annoyed.

 

Michael, glad I could help” I answered sweetly, hoping he would leave and not return for some time.

 

He nodded his head, grabbing the book and left as fast as his legs could possibly go.

 

I took a huge sigh of relief seeing he had left until my average heighted uncle walked into the store just narrowly bumping into him as he walked away.

 

My uncle danced his way up to me and said happily loudly “My darling niece!, How’s business been today so far and who was that fetching young man?”

 

I sighed embarrassed and answered him coolly “well uncle Zane as usual the store is not too busy and that man you narrowly passed by was a new member for the library”

 

He chuckled humoured “well that is wonderful my niece, now I had an idea for the store to with discuss you…how do you think of lights and….”

 

After uncle began to ramble about his new ideas for the store, I listened but was also thinking of all the assignments I had left untouched.

Meanwhile at the hotel…

 

After an hour Michael finally coming back to the hotel with his book in his hand, opened the door of his suite to see his bodyguards discussing a particular topic until the door opened and they saw their prince.

 

They all rushed towards him apart from Jim who crossed his arms a look of disappointment in his expression.

 

Michael smiled knowing he was in trouble, removing his hat then scratching his head in embarrassment.

 

Jim unfolded his arms pushing his way though the other bodyguards shouted an order for them to back up and he would talk to the prince. Hearing that the bodyguards went back to their duties.

 

Jim and Michael walked back into his room while the prince began to pull his coat off and said to break the ice between them “it is really hot in here Jim, much better than the cold out there” his south African accent thickening as he spoke and nervously looked away from his best friend.

 

Jim demanded calmly “where did you go your highness? Your disappearance had I and the rest of the bodyguards worried sick, we thought you had been kidnapped or worse killed!”

His young highness snorted and said care freely “kidnapped? Killed? Oh you make me laugh Jim, how would I be known with these clothes on? No one recognised who I was! It was exciting being able to go out without being know and I didn’t go far it was only a book store which strangely had a library attached”

 

Jim rubbed a hand down his face and said aggravated “your highness, what you don’t understand is you lied to us and didn’t tell us truly where you off to or better yet didn’t even leave a note”

 

His highness continued to take off his shoes “I do not need to be babysat like a child Jim, remember your place” the hint of authority in his voice made Jim change his mind about scolding his prince any further.

 

Jim seeing he had gone over the line said tiredly “I did not mean to do defy you or make you feel like a child sir, it’s just we were worried about you and her royal highness called asking for you”

 

His highness froze when he heard his mother called asked curiously “what did she ask?”

 

Jim shrugged his shoulders and answered warily “she asked of you sir and I told her a lie that you had a nap, you should call her back to confirm it sir”

 

Michael barked out in laughter “good work Jim! I knew you would not let me down maybe I’ll go on more alone trips more often eh?” he smiled cheekily while patting his favourite bodyguard’s broad shoulder.

 

Jim glared at his prince and sighed in defeat “your majesty would you like something to be ordered for you to eat?”

 

Michael grinned and asked excitedly “if it’s not too much on the staff if they could bring me a stack of waffles and pancakes, I’m feeling a sweet tooth today”

 

His highness paused and continued “also when I went to the store Jim I saw this beautiful girl at the desk, when I said my name to introduced myself she didn’t know who I was! it was strange I thought my presence would be well known all over the country by now”

 

Jim chuckled humoured “well maybe your majesty she does not watch tv sir” His highness smirked and said determined “no matter what I will find her, she has intrigued my interest”

 

 

Jim shook his head and went to order his prince’s sugar filled meal from the telephone across the suite.

End Notes:

 

I was giggling when i wrote this chapter, Poor prince michael and now our herione Faith has been introduced, do you think the way she treated him is unfair? i would love to hear what you think :D.

 

- Oh updates won't be so regular with this story as i do with 'I found that Girl' depends on inspiration :)

Ch.5 by Lorry

Faith:

 

Unfortunately it was my turn to close down the shop when uncle had suddenly left for his regular dinner date with one of his many ‘lady’ friends.

 

I closed the shop at exactly at ‘6.30’ in the evening luckily there wasn’t any new customers who wanted to enter the store last minute.

 

I waited at the bus stop for the bus to arrive. The bus eventually arrived and I got on flashing my student oyster at the driver who’s nod of approval let me get on the bus.

 

I strolled up to the back of the bus and found an empty seat, where I sat down then pulling my beats gold coloured headphones out of my bag, pressing play one of my several playlists on my iPod.

 

Getting off the bus I walked to the corner shop near the pub where I brought two packets of spaghetti and some other essentials for home.

 

Opening the door to my shared flat with my old college friend Phoebe since we went to the same university.

 

I heard the running footsteps of our other companion; phoebe’s golden retriever puppy Alice and she slammed herself into my feet. I wobbled slightly when she collided into my legs but I stood my ground. I scolded lightly “Alice! What I have told you about running into my feet hm?” she stood there panting and her big blue eyes shining innocently.

 

I sighed at her innocent look and shuffling though my shopping bag I found a doggy treat I had brought at the store. “Alice? Want a treat? Fetch!” I threw the doggy treat into the direction of the kitchen and she yelped seeing the treat runned after it.

 

I went to the living room where my friend phoebes lounging lazily on the coach watching her favourite TV show at the moment ‘Downton abbey’

 

Slumping down on the coach, Phoebe paused the show with the sky remote and turned to me asking gently “how was work Faith? Was it as tiring as you usually complain about hm?”

I sat down spreading my legs on her lap and began to complain about my day “you wouldn’t believe what happened today Phoebe! some guy walked into the store asking how to get an account started which I found seriously strange to find in this day and age, also he tried flirting I guess? By telling me his name was Michael Jackson like I cared about his name”

 

The moment I mentioned his name Phoebe froze, her slim eyes growing wide with excitement until she suddenly grabbed my shoulders and began to shake me while exclaiming delighted “I can’t believe you met Prince Michael Faith! Of all the people to come to your store, you are so lucky” she lamented sadly.

 

“Um phoebe would you let go of my shoulders? And might I add who is this guy that has you all excited? I don’t care” she reluctantly lets go of my shoulders and asks, “What did you say to him Faith? Hold on wasn’t there any guards with him?”

 

I replied “he didn’t have any guards with him, he looked quite relevantly normal..” I repeated what I said to him exactly.

 

Phoebe jumped in front of me slapping my forehead quite hard “Ow! Why must you always hit my forehead you crazy woman, I should call social services for this abuse”

 

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms “really Faith? Social services? They wouldn’t even help you even if you called also you don’t know who this guy is? Don’t you read any of my gossip magazines I leave around the house?”

 

I mumbled “no..? I usually put them in the recycling bin outside” she sighed in annoyance then began the whole story about the prince to keep me updated.

 

Quickly changing the topic “I brought spaghetti at the corner store, I’m going to make my special sauce tonight for dinner, is that alright with you?”

 

She squealed happily at the sound of my ‘special sauce’. I smirked smugly at her reaction.  It works every time.

 

 

I got up from my place on the coach and went to the kitchen to get a snack then starting preparing our meal.

End Notes:

Poor faith being injured by her own friend? how untotally fair~ lol. 

well don't worry we shall be seeing his royal hotness (i mean highness *cough*) in the next chapter XD.

I would love to hear what you think, comment don't just siielnty read i see yoooou ;)

Ch.6 by Lorry

Michael:

It was another day in class, listening to the lecturer who ranted on and on about the chosen topic for the day. I continued to doodle in my notebook while avoiding the looks from my classmates.

The lecturer finally finished talking and dismissed the class for lunch; I walked down the rows of stairs and went up to the front of the door where my bodyguards waited. I strolled out the door and they followed until we were walking down the semi deserted corridors.

As we walked down the hall, I spotted Liberian beauty I had seen from my adventure a few weeks ago. I shouted gleefully hoping to catch her attention “Liberian girl!” she turned her head around, her big brown eyes piercing into mine, when she recognized me however she began to walk away quickly.

I whispered to the bodyguard to bring the girl wearing navy blue jeans and a peached colour top to me. He nodded his head and swiftly carrying her bridal style and dropped her in front of me gently while she sneered at me while I smiled happily upon seeing her beauty in front of me.

.

.

.

.

Faith’s Pov:

It was another day coming out of my typical classroom, I was walking down the corridors, when I heard a gleefully call “Liberian girl” I turned my head once I heard that call and I recognized the face of Prince Michael in all his shiny expensive clothes.

I expressed my shock, I looked around to see no one had been around to see or hear his choice of words. Using my short legs I began to walk away from this lunatic as fast a possible until I was swiftly carried bridal style by one of his bodyguards while he did so, I was swearing at him inwardly in my mind while protesting for him to let me down.

I don’t care if he’s a prince, how dare he get his bodyguard to carry me like his flipping possession. I thought hotly to myself.

 

Which he didn’t do until he dropped me in front of the prince Michael who looked too happy to see me.

I rearranged my clothes properly while sneering at him; I crossed my arms “so? Was it necessary for you to get your bodyguard to pick me up, I could have just walked away”

His smile dimmed and he replied confused “if I had not done that you would have run away from me Liberian girl”

Ok he had a made a good point, but I would have rather run off no matter. I concluded annoyed in my mind.

“Now you brought me here, I have much better things to do then hang out with you here, so you can go back whatever it is you do”

I turned around away, feeling triumphant at my speech but that feeling faded away fast when I saw at the corner of my eye he was following behind me with his guards right beside him.

I spun around and glared “ok why are you following me? Don’t you have anything better to do then follow me?”

He took a step back when he saw my look and smiled shyly “I don’t have anyone else to talk to and you treat me like a normal person more than anyone else in the university” his eyes went down to his shoes.

I felt my heartstrings tug at his words, I couldn’t help but feel pity for the Prince, and his whole demeanour portrayed his lonelinessSwallowing my pride I sighed in defeat and told him lightly “ok fine, you can come with me to lunch, just don’t annoy me”

When he heard that he beamed happily and nodded his head in agreement.

We made our day down to lunch hall, completely ignored the whispers and looks of people around us as we walked there.

Arriving at the lunch hall, we entered into the hall; the hall was quite until we walked in, the atmosphere suddenly more electric with the sudden talk buzzing around the room from every group all talking at once.

It was a little scary seeing everyone’s eyes pinned on us both at the moment. Until I saw Phoebe waving cheerily from a few seats away from where we stood.

I and his ‘highness’ quickly got our meals at the counter, paying separately after his highness kept trying to pay for my meal, I shrugged him off and paid for my own meal.

Everyone’s eyes followed us after we walked to the free table where Phoebe was eating her meal. We both sat down and ate in silence for a few minutes until Phoebe opened her mouth, kicking my leg under the table “So Faith, introduce me to your new friend hm?” I glared at her and did the introduction “Phoebe, prince Michael”

Afterwards I continued to my meal not caring about the looks I was getting from the both of them.

Phoebe decided to introduce herself “well I am Phoebe your highness as my friend over there inclined, how are you enjoying your stay in Britain so far?”

Prince Michael swallowing his food before talking smiled happily in reply “I am truly enjoying my stay here I just don’t like the weather it is too cold for my liking” he joked at the last line.

Phoebe giggled at his joke “well your highness, you and the millions of people living here will agree with you”

I snorted at her reply and continued to eat my meal but that didn’t last long until prince Michael raising an eyebrow inquired “oh? You do not like the cold Liberian Girl?”

I rolled my eyes answering rudely “the name’s Faith use it would you? ---“ Before I could continue Phoebe interrupted scolding heatedly “Faith!” I continued “to answer your question Prince Michael I love winter so your opinion does not matter to me” with that I got up holding my discarded food, dropped it into the bin and walked out of the hall.

After that lunch appointment, I found out I shared one class together with the prince (oh joy) but that still it didn’t stop him from sitting near me in class or at lunch time. So I had to tolerate his presence and let him stay with me and he had become a friend in the following months as we sat next to each other.

It was now three or four mouths since I’ve known Prince Michael, we were sitting in the empty section of the library (his bodyguards sectioned all over room) in the university trying to study for a coming test we had the following day.

As we both studied, the quiet atmosphere that didn’t last long until he decided to open his mouth and asked “Liberian girl? What is your ordinary family like?”

I looked up and repeated for the 100th time “my name is Faith, Prince Michael repeat it after me –F-A-I-T-H” He rolled his eyes “well that is my nickname for you until you call me only Michael” I retorted sarcastically “not in a million years”

He titled his head confused “not in a million years? What does this new riddle mean Liberian girl?”

Closing my eyes to count to ten in my mind and reopening my eyes I answered referring back to his original question “well prince Michael, ordinary family you say? My family is as ordinary as you can get, I have twin siblings, both my parents and nothing more”

He was about to open his mouth to ask more questions about my family but it was really none of his business to know my family’s business.

I changed the topic to his family, replying he told me shrugging his shoulders “well as you know Liberian girl, I am an heir to the throne, it was only given to me because the rest of my siblings didn’t want to take the throne and my younger siblings are too young to take the throne, you must read the gossip magazines you have here”

 

“I don’t have the time or energy to be reading such gossip, those magazines are purely a waste of time” I answered. His expression turned thoughtful for a moment and he stood up taking his books with him, as he walked away wishing me a pleasant afternoon, I didn’t see him after that for some time.

End Notes:

well Faith is being mysterious about her family to his royal highness how sucipsicous eh? lol~
I hope you enjoyed the next chapter do tell me what you think :)

Ch.7 by Lorry

Faith: 

It was blissful week without having to think about helping the prince or any other thing to do involved with him, it was wonderful.

 

It was the typical semi quiet Friday in uncle’s Zane shop, there was a few customers around and no prince in sight. I hummed as I watched the rain drip down the windows and the people rushing to get to their destinations outside.

 

The twinkling sound coming from the door signalled a customer had entered into the shop.

Focusing my attention on the door, I smiled politely until I saw who was at the door and my smile quickly turned to a frown.

 

I groaned loudly thinking to myself why now! Gosh I almost thought I got rid of him for a good while, there goes my week of peace and quiet.

 

“what are you doing here Prince Michael?” I asked rudely, he walked up to the desk removing his coat and holding a book in his large hand. “Aww I thought you would have missed me Liberian girl I have certainly missed you”

 

I rolled my eyes as I stretched out my hand to get the book but the prince was sadly in the mood to play, swiftly removed the book from my reach that led us to play for several minutes. I sighed in annoyance and faced his bodyguard Jim “how do you handle such an annoying guy Jim?”

 

Jim smirked also answered highly amused, “It takes years to master miss” Prince Michael protested “Hey! You’re meant to be on my side Jim what happened to our brotherhood?” while he was distracted I grabbed the book out of his hand as he sulked when he saw the book wasn’t in his hand.

 

I did the usual routine for returns, as well as placing the book on the shelf of stacked books near the back entrance.

 

The room as usual was buzzing with different people talking about the prince who asked nicely for one of his bodyguards to get him a chair so he could sit along with me.

 

The chair was seated in front of the desk where as the Prince gladly sat on facing me smilingly.

 

I placed my head on my palm watching the prince look at me, his brown eyes expressing fatigue that didn’t match with his smile.

 

I asked bluntly “you look tired prince, what have you been doing all week that has made you lost sleep?”

 

He chuckled heartedly “I’m glad you care for my well being Liberian girl, I knew you cared for me…” he paused and he ran a hand though his curly thick hair continuing his speech “I have…insomnia? I think that is the right word in English no?” I nodded at his question then he went on “I have been so busy with my studies as well as my princely duties going to conferences meeting world leaders and going to hospitals to meet the sick…it just has been a very busy week for me”

 

I was surprised at hearing he had ‘insomnia’ I didn’t expect him to tell me this much about himself since I had closed most of my life from him.

 

Removing my hand from my palm also rotating it up and down to get the circulation back into my hand.

I asked causally “why didn’t you get any prescriptions to get you to sleep back home or here?”

 

The prince snorted, “my father does not believe in all the modern medicines unless you are sick or seriously injured”

 

“well your father needs to learn that modern tech has taken over we aren’t in the stone age” the prince laughed at my choice of words “stone age? I will defiantly use that riddle when I talk to him on the phone”

 

His curiosity over everything was adorable. Wait adorable? When has my thoughts suddenly thought his royal highness adorable? Snap out of it faith.

 

We chatted some more about other topics when my uncle appeared from the back of the shop entrance with his lime green suit accompanied by his black polished hat and shoes as well as his round glasses.

 

Uncle Zane suddenly appearing behind me and said cheerfully “ my favourite niece, is this the young Prince that walked into our store one month ago? Hello your highness it is an honour for you to be in my shop! I hope your enjoying your time here” He held out a hand to shake the prince’s hand that gladly shook his hand firmly in return.

 

I jumped slightly from Uncle’s sudden appearance while he began to talk to the prince who looked intrigued by my uncle’s wardrobe at the moment.

 

My phone rung suddenly, I looked at the screen to see it was my other side of the family.

 

“I have to take this call, you guys eh talk while I’m gone” and I quickly walked to the back of the entrance shutting the door behind me.

 

I took a deep breath to calm myself because I knew it was going to be an exhausting and tiring exercise to talk to my cousin Lavender on the phone.

 

Swiping the touch screen to answer the call, I held my phone in my hand while leaning on the wall.

 

“Hello?” I said calmly to my cousin on the phone.

 

“why hello Faithless how are you?” I heard from cousin’s posh high-pitched voice.

 

I cut to the chase I didn’t want to spend any more time talking to her or any one else from that side of the family.

“What do you want Lavender?”

She replied faking sadness “is that any way to talk to your wonder cousin?” I didn’t answer letting the silence linger until she spoke “ok I did have a reason for calling faithless, I have seen in the gossip magazines that Prince Michael has been spotted coming lately to uncle’s Zane place and I think it is about time I come visit my wonderful cousins and your street rat styled home”

 

I took another breath to calm my anger but I didn’t want to succumb to her taunts at insulting my family. I clenched my teeth and breathed though my nose replying sarcastically “I can’t wait for your arrival”

 

She answered sweetly toxic “I’ll be coming home in two weeks time don’t forget I always have your disgusting room which will never be better than my room dear cousin”

I abruptly cut the call and held the urge to break my phone for the second time after talking to one of my cousins.

 

I went to the back kitchen where our staff that worked for small café next to the library and asked quietly to our main chef Dennis who’s hazel eyes took one look at my expression and brought out one of his latest creations out of the oven.

 

“I know that expression sweetheart, here is my latest creation tell me what you think when you bring back the plate” he winked sweetly then went back to focusing on his cakes and other masterpieces he made up on the spot.

 

Grabbing a fork from the counter, I whispered ‘thank you’ to Dennis who paused turning around smiling warmly “your welcome puppet” went back to work.

 

I held the plate in my hand munching on the sweet gooeyness that melted in my mouth as I slowly took my time back to uncle and prince Michael.

 

Arriving a few minutes later to see Michael smiling tightly while looking around for me until his large brown eyes spotted my entrance. He shouted pleadingly “Liberian girl”

 

I rolled my eyes as I walked up to them “you didn’t need to shout prince, I’m right here, now uncle what did you say that has gotten his highness frightened?” I turned around to uncle.

 

A frown appeared on his lips and he replied “frightened? Oh I hope I didn’t overwhelm you your majesty”

He turned his frightened face towards the prince who waved his arms wildly “oh you did not overwhelm me eh Mr Zane no need to fear” the prince lied to my uncle to calm him down.

And here I thought Prince’s couldn’t lie even in front of us simple folk.  I thought while taking another bite into this delicious desert.

 

Uncle observed the prince for one full minute spoke “oh you do not need to lie to me your majesty, a lot of people have told me I can be a little over the top how about I make it up to you?” he paused thinking for a moment until an idea struck him “why didn’t you come over to our family night that is held at Faith’s family home this Sunday? You can get the details from her now”

 

I chocked on the wrong piece and grabbing a piece of tissue I spat the piece that went down the wrong pipe. I coughed lightly “that is not necessary uncle, the prince must be so busy with other matters----“ his royal highness interrupting “I would love to come over for family night” he grinned mischievously.

 

Uncle clapped his hands as he spoke “wonderful your highness, I will inform the rest of the family that we have an extra guest coming over this weekend, I will see you there goodbye” and Uncle walked away.

 

I mimicked prince Michael’s voice “I would love to come over for family night!, seriously?” he giggled delighted “your uncle suggested it and how could I refuse Liberian girl? It was an offer I could not refuse besides I will get a chance to meet your ordinary family”


“say It with me prince Michael, Faith it is not that hard to say my name” I said sarcastically.

 

Now it was the prince Michael’s turn to roll his eyes “when you call me Michael then I will call you by your name, how many times have we had this discussion”

 

I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat my treat until the prince’s long slim finger swiped a piece of my cake. He slipped the piece into his mouth and closing his eyes moaning in delight “what a delightful taste, I want more” he opened his eyes to look at my cake.

 

I covered my arm around my cake while I sneered at him threatening “go get your own treat, there are more at the café don’t touch mine”

 

 

As usual the Prince didn’t listen to my threat trying to protect my cake from his greedy hands. This kept me distracted from thinking about the impending doom of the return of my cousin Lavender who would be arriving in two weeks time.

End Notes:

ooh his royal cuteness is coming to dinner at Faith's family home *sniggers* you'll get too meet the rest of the family...what else will happen?

I hope you like it, i would love to hear what you think :D

thanks for reading so far <3

Ch.8 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

Warning: = Third Pov used in this chapter~

 

The day before the Sunday family night…

 

The Parker family were having an emergency meeting in the mid afternoon to discuss their unexpected guest.

At the moment they were all sitting down on the large family coach in the family living room waiting for Faith to explain the reason for this meeting.

 

Faith walked into the living room, satisfied to see everyone was ready for the meeting. Her mother Caroline Parker (known by her friends and peers as ‘Carry/Carrie') asked puzzled “honey what is this emergency meeting for?”

 

They all stared waiting for her to speak apart from her younger sibling Eddie who was currently playing on his Nintendo. Faith snatched his Nintendo out of his arms as he complained to their mother “Mum! She took my Nintendo!”

 

She stared sternly at one of her youngest children “she has the right to take your toy Eddie, she will return it back to you after she has finished her speech” he pouted crossing his arms and mumbled to himself while his twin laughed wickedly at her brother’s stupidity.

 

Faith folding her arms while she held the Nintendo decided to get started “ok listen up everyone we are having a very special guest tomorrow I don’t want any funny or weird business to happen tomorrow” her eyes drifting to the two troublemakers who were displaying mischievous smirks on their young faces.

 

Devnon Parker deciding to speak on his view about the special guest, his deep voice peeking in interest “oh? Who could this special guest be that so important?”

 

Everyone stared at her waiting for her answer, Faith paused taking a deep breath and said calmly “Prince Michael Jackson”

 

There was a sudden silence until everyone began to speak all at once, the twins talking excitedly amongst themselves, her parents expressing their shock.

 

Juliette expressing her excitement said gleefully “ohmygosh sis! How did you even get him to come eat dinner with us? And how do you even know him so well?”

 

Faith explained briefly “I met at uncle Zane’s shop and from that day he never left me alone so I guess we are friends and uncle Zane invited him personally to come eat with us tomorrow”

 

Her mother began to panic over what she was going to cook for him and if his highness would like any of her dishes. Her doting husband placed his slim muscled arms massaging her shoulders and said soothingly “carry dear you shouldn’t worry about what to give his highness he will like whatever you bring to him”

 

She began to calm down as her husband continued to massage her shoulders. She sighed and looking into her husband’s chocolate brown eyes. She crooned sweetly “your so good to me darling” she pecked his lips which made the twins exclaim together “Ew! Gross!”

 

Faith rolled at her eyes parents over affectionate behaviour but now that she saw everyone was on board. She decided to get down to business clapping her hands to get their attention “alright family we have a lot of work to do to get this place in decent order before the prince arrives in the evening, brats you clean the kitchen and the living room while mum and I will go to the store to stock up for our guest and his bodyguards also papa you can come along with us we will need a strong man to help us carry our shopping or watch the brats your choice”

 

He chuckled humoured at his daughter’s command and immediately getting up he said “someone has to watch these munchkins you girls go shopping we will be waiting at home for you” he turned around to the twins and told them firmly “alright kids time to clean!”

The twins groaned in despair quickly obeying their papa and going to get the instruments needed.

 

Faith and her mother laughed at the twins despair getting their bags went out the door to the shopping started for their guest.

 

 

 

The Dinner….

 

It was Sunday evening and luckily everything that was needed for the day for the prince was prepared and ready for him.

 

The entire family (including uncle) were all nervous at the expectance of the Prince coming to their humble home.

 

Exactly at seven in the evening, a soft knock was made on their door. Faith getting up being nearest to the door, opened the door to see the prince in a simple evening wear of a red polo top hidden underneath his winter jacket, black jeans and dark polished shoes.

 

When he saw Faith at the door his eyes drank her in and he crooned sweetly “you look beautiful Faith”

 

Faith blushed and looked away from his piercing gaze “um thanks, come in”

She opened the door wide enough to let his highness enter with only two bodyguards.

 

She guided them into the large family room where everyone was sitting down, Juliette waving eagerly “come sit with me your majesty”

 

Prince Michael chuckled in amusement walking up to the seat opposite her and sat down while Faith went to sit near Eddie on the other side of the table.

 

Devnon sensing the awkward silence decided to break it by holding out his wine glass and said heartily “well we are glad to have you here your majesty I hope you enjoy your stay let’s eat”

 

With that being said everyone began to chat among themselves and digging into the delicious meal prepared by Carry. Prince Michael was piling up as much as food as he could onto his plate.

 

Faith shocked at the amount of food that was on his plate scolded him lightly “prince Michael chew for goodness sake you’re going to choke!” Prince Michael swallowing his chicken and blinking owlishly at Faith’s scolding “but this is the way I usually eat Liberian girl”

 

Her mother hearing the pet name the prince had bestowed on her daughter cooed “aww look at you honey scolding him to be more careful and he has a nickname for you how adorable”

 

Faith protesting, “Mum! He is not my boyfriend please don’t say stuff like that” when her father heard what his wife said, a side of him that rarely came out to play suddenly burst forth this mode was known as the ‘overprotective daddy mode’ as he sat at the table now glaring at the poor prince who wanted to crawl into a hole and stay there from the hard glare he was receiving from faith’s father.

 

 

“Ah she isn’t my girlfriend we are just good friends Mrs Parker” carry waving a hand in disbelief “you don’t need to call me that your highness you can call me Carry”

 

Juliette decided to intervene battering her eyelashes at his highness and said flirty “if you don’t want to her boyfriend, why not be mine?”

 

Eddie hearing that could not help but laugh hearing his twin try to flirt with a man who was several years older and said a hint of laughter in his voice said pleasantly “your highness please past the sauce, that would be appreciated”

 

The prince tittered nervously handed the bowl of sauce to Eddie on the other side of the table.

 

Everyone continued to eat his or her meal in quiet contentment where Prince Michael watched faith’s parents interact around each other.

 

He requested to hear the story about their love and how it began which made everyone including Uncle Zane who had stayed quiet eating his meal to sigh in annoyance knowing they would be hearing the same story they have heard so many times over the years.

 

Carry giggling lightly while kissing her husband’s cheek while he smirked down at her nudging her to tell their story.

 

Carry began to tell the story in a clear whimsical voice,

 “Well your majesty it all started in the late 80s where I and Devnon had met though a mutual friend who had introduced us at a party where we had chatted for a few minutes but we weren’t able to get to known each other well until several months down the line where I met him again at another friend’s party once again we talked finally exchanging numbers then we meet a few times over the year eventually after two years of being together, He proposed to me under a moon light dinner how romantic right?”

The prince nodded in agreement fully engrossed in the story telling and everyone was playing with his or her food either chatting quietly while they waited for the story to be over.

 

Carry continued “well when I brought Devnon come to my family who are very old fashioned and racist decided they didn’t see him to be fit for the family, we loved each other so much we decided not to care about what they thought and we married moving away from them and a year later we had our beautiful daughter Faith” she smiled softly at her husband. He looked down at his beautiful wife with devoted eyes and kissed her sweetly.

 

Prince Michael clapped excitedly “what a beautiful story, I hope to find my future queen and I hope our story will be as beautiful as yours to tell our own children one day” his eyes flickering at Faith who was busy picking at her nails and her father saw the look and his glare hardened once again.

 

Devnon wanting to test the prince if he was from his part of South Africa decided to speak in his native language “I saw that look you were giving my daughter your highness”

 

Prince Michael thrilled yet nervously pulling at his hair at hearing his native language being spoke back to him replied slowly “I wasn’t looking at her sir”

 

Devnon narrowing his eyes continued to speedily talk in his native language slightly impressed at the speed the boy spoke began firing questions rapidly in Afrikaans.

 

His highness answering as quick he could while the whole table watched the interaction back and forth like a tennis match. Faith intervened annoyed “ok you guys are talking way too fast for all of us to keep up, what the fuck could you both be talking about?”

 

Her mother offended at her daughter’s use of vile language rebuked “No swearing at the table young lady”

 

Devnon got up from the table to collect the dessert from the kitchen invited the Prince along in which he obeyed dutifully.

 

He told his bodyguards to stay back and they obeyed smartly, they both walked into the kitchen where a dark chocolate cake topped in strawberries and cream sat on the kitchen counter.

 

When they entered into the kitchen, Devnon turned around crossing his arms facing him and asked seriously “what are your intentions with my daughter your majesty?”

 

Michael looking into the serious eyes of her father said meekly “I want to make your daughter my Queen”

 

Devnon was a little taken back at the words ‘Queen’ from his mouth but he hid it well and continued to asked bluntly “Queen in what way? Queen material or maid material or even a plaything from what I have heard from that side of the region in royalty”

 

His highness spluttered astonished at the question “ I do not see Faith as a play thing or maid, she is a true Queen in my eyes sir”

 

Devnon pleased with his answer nodded his approval “how much do you like my daughter your majesty?”

 

Prince Michael unintentionally gushed “she is amazing sir to me, she makes me feel so normal, she has an inner beauty I’ve been searching for so long amongst my people that I never thought I would find here also I love her quirky and witty words but I do not understand when she uses those riddles like ‘stuck in the mud’” his eyebrows knotted together in confusion.

 

Devnon snickered softly “ah she got using those phrases from my side of the family your highness as long as she explains it you’ll be fine”

 

He smiled briefly before his expression flashed to is signature poker face “Well your highness, if you break my baby girl’s heart, I will break you I don’t mind even going to jail if that happens, is that understand?”

 

Prince Michael gulped shaken at his words stuttering “y-y-es sir” with that said Devnon changed his whole demeanour slapping the prince on the back roughly said “I’m glad we have met on common ground, now let’s get the cake to our waiting family”

 

Prince Michael smiling sheepishly went to the cake and carried it slowly while Devnon opened the door for him to walk out. Prince Michael walked into the room again with the cake.

 

Faith looked suspicious at her father’s smug expression and Prince Michael’s worried expression.

 

What could have Papa said to get him even more scared I wonder? Oh well there’s cake I’ll get it out of him eventually. She thought to herself interested.

 

The cake was set on the table with the knife placed on the table, Carry standing up to slice a cake for everyone who indulged into sugary treat and the night was finished.

 

At ten in the evening Prince Michael left giving thanks to Carry for the wonderful food and ruffled the twins hair getting a protest from them about their hair. Faith deciding to walk him out, he opened the door for himself before he turned around beaming cheekily “I had so much fun Liberian Girl, thank you for inviting me I hope to come over again some time”

 

Faith grinned “in fact I might let you do that Prince Michael, it was actually fun not much of a disaster today thank goodness, also what did my father say to you?” Michael shook his head, stepping in front of her cupped her cheek and kissed her cheek softly.

 

“You don’t have to worry about that Faith, I’ll see you tomorrow” when he looked up he saw her father glaring from the door of the living room. He let go of her cheek waved his goodbye and went out the door sharply.

 

Faith still feeling the sensation of his soft lips on her cheek mumbled “stupid prince” and went back to join the family.

 

 

End Notes:

I had way too much fun writing this chapter esp the dad (snickers evilly) besides we get to meet the rest of the family lmao~

pls share your thoughts i would love to hear what you think :).

Ch.9 by Lorry

It was arrival day of Lavender Darlington coming to spend some time at the Parker family’s home.

 

Since the family dinner two weeks ago Faith had been counting the hours and minutes to seeing her snobbish and lavish life styled cousin. She even went to gym to vent out frustration and anger on any poor punching bags that she could find.

 

Feeling much better after letting all her mixed emotions set free, she felt ready to face her snotty cousin. Her cousin felt she was too elegant to be driving in the family car so she ordered a taxi to come pick her from the airport.

 

While everyone at home waited for arrival, only Juliette being the happiest to see her favourite cousin (because she always brought her designer stuff) while Eddie feeling the tension between his older sister and their parents over Lavender’s arrival. In his young mind he didn’t like his cousins from his mother’s side who always insulted his sister and were only favourable to them because his twin and him looked whiter in their selfish own eyes.

 

He may have most of his focus on his Nintendo but he is observant boy who uses it to listen into any information he could latch on to and file in his mind to think over for another time.

 

At the moment wanting to ease the tension in the room, pausing his ‘super Mario world creator’ game and looking up to see his energetic sister bouncing up and down in sheer excitement.

 

Eddie complained annoyed “would you stop bouncing on this sofa Jules your disrupting my game!”

 

She stopped bouncing and glared at her twin in crime “go play your game in your room Edward I want to have all the space in the room here”

 

Eddie getting annoyed grabbing his sisters cheeks began to stretch them while she squealed and began to do the same to her older twin (by two minutes).

 

Faith hearing the noise from the kitchen went to the living room to see her stupid siblings stretching each other’s cheeks.

 

“ok bratlings, both of you slowly remove each other hands from each others mouths then go get cleaned up for our delightful cousin” when the twins heard their oldest sibling enter the room, they froze and slowly removed their hands from each other mouths and ran past her to get ready while Eddie dropped his Nintendo on the floor.

 

Faith sighed walking into the room bending down to pick up the discarded Nintendo and placing it on the coffee table.

 

Before she walked back into the kitchen to see her mum washing lettuce to make the vegetarian salad for their guest.

 

“Hey mama why don’t we get Lavender to stay at a hotel? The best 5 star hotel she can complain and gossip to her hearts content” faith suggested charmingly.

 

Her mother stopped washing the lettuce to look at her daughter in the eye with a small smile “she is family Fai, we can’t send her to a hotel” and she turned back to washing the lettuce.

 

Faith grabbing the chopping board and a sharp knife began to chop the tomatoes as she continued on with her conversation with her mum “I know mum… I just can’t stand her she makes me so angry with her taunts, I’m this close to punching her over caked made up face”

 

Her mother finishing her task of washing the lettuce and placing the lettuce into a bowl turned around wiping her wet hands with the cloth beside the sink said gently “I know Fai, I’m proud of you that you have with held her taunts from her and the rest of your cousins from my side of the family sometimes I wish I hadn’t met your father you would have lived a better life” seeing the glistening tears in her mum’s eyes Faith stopped chopping and walked up to her giving her tired mum a warm hug and said lovingly “oh mum! don’t think like that ok? If you hadn’t met papa I and the twins would have not existed and why would you marry someone else? you are the best parents a young woman can ever find”

 

Pulling away from the hug faith smiled happily and she returned the smile, Carry pinched her daughter’s cheek and cooed “you always be my baby Fai”

 

Faith blushed and gently removed her mum’s small hand away from her cheek. “Alright mum let’s finish this meal for her royal highness” she said sarcastically.

 

They both went to the task of doing the salad and other things for the rest of the morning.

 

 

Her Essex accent could clearly be heard in the hallway disapproving her displeasure to the gentleman, who was unfortunate to drive her home carried in her suitcases of luggage into faith’s room.

 

After seeing all her luggage was placed correctly in the room, she walked down the stairs to walk into the living room to see the whole family watching TV.

 

“is this no way to greet me family hm? I have arrived at last” she said arrogantly.

 

They all looked up to see her standing there, one hand on placed on her slim hip. Juliette seeing her cousin jump from the coach ran to her and said happily “Lavie! You’re here, what did you bring me?”

 

Lavender laughed shortly then said “Juliette, ladies do not run we walk ok? Don’t worry I brought you and Edward something in my suitcases we shall explore that later on” she winked.

 

Juliette wrapped her arms around her cousin’s thin waist exclaiming ‘thank you’ over and over again while she lightly patted her shoulder.

 

She removed herself from her younger cousin’s hold and went to greet the rest of the family leaving Faith to last.

 

“why hello Faith, how have you been cousin? And how is your studies?” she asked politely to try and strike up a conversation with Faith to get what she wanted.

 

Faith rolling her eyes answered sarcastically “oh Lavie I have been just fine, glad you asked and my studies are just peachy” while this conversation was going on Carry, Devnon ad Eddie were all watching to see who would hit the first insult that could happen any time.

 

The smile on Lavender’s face twitched slightly indicating her annoyance before this argument could turn ugly, carry quickly spoke softly “would you like a snack before lunch is ready Lavender?”

 

Lavender turning her head towards her aunty smiled sweetly “yes that would be fantastic aunty Caroline”

 

Oh she knows how to use the word fantastic how adorable. Faith thought sarcastically.

 

Carry got up to get the snack from the kitchen leaving only the twins, faith and Lavender in the room where as Devnon had left the room to have a conference call with a client from his work.

 

Lavender’s personality changed immediately the adults left the room, she sat down near her favourite cousin at the moment and taunted sweetly “well cousin you and I know the real reason I’m here, I would love to be introduced to his royal highness since I hear that from my wonderful glamour magazines that he has made a female friend that he is close towards and I connecting the dots that it was you who’s friends with him, aren’t I smart?”

 

More like getting your brain examined is the idea that comes to my mind. Faith thought to herself.

 

Faith shifted her eyes from the TV to gaze into her cousin’s periwinkle blue eyes and raising one eyebrow mockingly “oh? Missing brain cells here and there but smart? I would never have guessed and oh so if I know the prince? What is your business with him?”

 

Faith smirked knowing she had riled up her favourite cousin as she watched her pale face turn red in anger.

 

In the background while watching this Eddie watched the interaction and couldn’t help but snigger as he saw his sister have the last word for once in the argument between the two feuding cousins.

 

When Jules heard her twin’s sniggering she slapped him upside the head emitting a yelp of pain “ow! Why did you do that?”

She hissed irritated “will you stop that sniggering don’t want your gift from Lavender?”

Now rubbing the back of his head, Eddie glared at his identical twin with steely eyes “is that all you care about Juliette? The presents? Don’t you see the feud between our cousins and the rest of the family? Or are you too flipping blind to see it?”

 

Jules shrugged her shoulders and rolling her eyes said “I am not blind Edward I just chose not to involve myself in the matter!”

 

Eddie getting up and grabbing his Nintendo with him spoke lowly “I can’t believe the crap that has just come out of your mouth…don’t talk to me right now Juliette” with that he stomped out the door, slamming it behind him.

 

This caught the attention of Faith who turned her head to see the crestfallen face of Juliette. She asked worried “what happened Jules?” referring back to the family nickname.

 

Jules’s head snapped up when she heard her sister’s voice, she sniffed quietly answering sadly “I-It’s nothing Fai, just a small disagreement me and Eddie”

 

Faith seeing it was more than what she implied said soothingly “that door slam didn’t feel like a small disagreement Jules, it’s not like Eddie to be mad at you”

 

Jules smiled timidly “don’t worry Fai…we will talk in no time” and she walked out the room.

 

Now only Faith and Lavender were left in the room, Lavender wanting to finally get the information she craved about his royal highness suggested, “you know him Faithless, you don’t need to hide him, why must you be so selfish? Why do you want him all to yourself?”

 

Faith taking a deep breath to calm her anger and turning to her cousin again replied calmly “If I had a chance to remove his presence I would have done it a long time or are you yet again too stupid to take that in Lavender?”

 

It was now her turn to take a deep breath however there was a hint of acid present in her voice  “oh faithless, I wish you would stop insulting my intelligence, I am a smart and predaceous woman with class … and you are a lowly peasant as well I think the Prince would love to have me as his Queen”

 

Faith clapped and laughed arrogantly “wow you know the words intelligence and predaceous, good girl! Want a cookie for your smart words? I rather be known as peasant then be known for over snobbish attitude, also if the Prince was interested in a slut, then I say let him have his fun”

 

At this the two women were ready to scratch each other’s throats out by the looks they were giving each other.

 

Luckily Carry walked in holding Lavender’s snack in hand until she noticed that the twins, her husband had disappeared. She asked baffled “oh? Where have the twins gone and your dad Fai?”

 

They both turned around smiling falsely not forgetting how the argument seconds ago.

 

Fai answered, “oh papa went to talk with a client and the twins had a fight I think mum”

 

Carry now dropping the cake on the coffee table sat in one of the free chairs in the room. “Oh dear, those two are always fighting over the silliest things, what could have it been this time?”

 

Faith shrugged her shoulders and said “I didn’t hear what they were talking about at the time mum but it looked pretty serious by the looks of it because Eddie slammed the door in a fit of anger”

 

Lavender deciding not to keep her silence but put to say her own input on the matter

“they are young adults aunty Caroline, don’t worry about those two they will make up, oh my this snacks looks delicious” as she eyed the snack in front of her.

 

Carry visibly relaxed at her words, and getting up from the chair dusting her hands on thighs said cheerfully “well dear, I am so glad you like the treat, I’ll give you some time to eat it”

 

With that Carry walked out of the room where as the tension in the room returned with the two women who were now glaring at each other once more.

 

Swallowing a piece of her treat Lavender spoke “I am not a prostitute like you implied faithless I have class unlike they do, so to end this discussion are you going to bring his highness here or not? Because if you don’t I will report back to father and mother that you are still not up to our family’s value like the twins are”

 

Faith pretended to shake in fear “oh I am so scared Lavender, frankly I don’t give a fuck about what mum’s side thinks, you can say all the empty threats you want and for the prince I will gladly invite him to see what a slut you truly are for himself”

 

Every last straw of patience and elegance Lavender had was thrown out the window when she heard herself being referred as a slut once again, using her manicured pink glittered nails she slapped Faith on the cheek leaving a bright red imprint on her cheek.

 

Faith not expecting to be slapped in the face held her suddenly aching face feeling the heat radiate from her cheek. Her chocolate brown eyes narrowed into slits at her cousin.

 

“You slapped me? Oh slut you have just finished your death” swiftly after those words Faith tackled her cousin to the ground with all her body weight and they began to scratch, kick, claw at any piece of each other they could get their hands on while this was going the noise was escalating to the point her father and Eddie running down hearing the noise to see both of on the floor fighting.

 

They both sprung into action pulling the fighting cousins apart from each other. Her father holding Faith while Eddie held Lavender away from each other.

 

Devnon demanded loudly in Afrikaans to Faith “Lefa! What is going on here?!? What has caused you and your cousin to argue to the point of childish fighting!”

 

Faith replied hotly back in Afrikaans “Papa she slapped me! She didn’t have the right to slap me”

 

Devnon scolded harshly “what did you say to get her to do such a thing in the first place! Both of you are not three years old in resulting to both of you almost killing each other, you should known bother”

 

After hearing that Faith drooped in her father’s arms hearing him scold her while dragging his eldest child to one of the free seats and then telling Eddie to drop Lavender into the seat further away.

 

Eddie obeying at once promptly dropped roughly onto the sofa while she let out a small “eek” at the sensation of suddenly being dropped and he left to go to the kitchen.

 

Devnon standing in the middle between them both, looking at them both while they looked away in shame for their behaviour. He spoke intensely “I do not know what happened here to cause such a fight between the two of you, I will not get involved because I know both of you are young women who will dissolve whatever was said in this room as well I clearly see and know that both of you do not like each other but for mum and aunty’s sake the both of you will be tolerate each other! Is that understand ladies?”

 

The ladies now ashamed at their behaviour nodded in union seeing that was sorted for now, Carry rushed into the room to see the red mark on her daughter’s face and the distance between them with her husband in the middle.

 

“what happened love? Why does faith have a slap mark on her face? And why are they are sitting so far apart?” she rambled worried.

 

Devnon sighed slowly and walking up to his wrapping his arm her shoulder told her assuring “don’t worry about these two Hun, they will talk it out” he looked back glaring at the both of them; they both flinched upon receiving his intense glare.

 

He distracted his wife by talking about completely new topic however leaving the room to go up to their shared bedroom. While the girls stayed in the room and that didn’t stop them from glaring at each other. Lavender got up dusting herself said smugly “I don’t regret leaving that mark I hope it stays on your pitiful face” and with those words she left.

 

Faith watched her strut out of the room with heated eyes; instead she went to the downstairs toilet in hopes of drying her face

End Notes:

the pov will be changing here and there you will know when :)

annnd what does everyone think of Lavender? Don't worry i hate her too lol~

 

Ch.10 by Lorry


The next day…

Faith:

I woke up the next day to the usual freezing temperatures and I breathed in the cold air into my lungs.

I got up from the bed removing the covers from my warm body to walk out the door tiptoeing silently not to wake the twins so early in the morning since it was there half-term this week.

Thanks to cousin dearest kicking me out of my room I had to share the room with the twins who shared a bunk bed and sleeping in the single bed we kept aside for any future guests visiting but Lavender felt it was beneath her not to sleep in such a terrible bed so she demanded (sweetly in that Essex accent) to have my room always when she comes over, my parents sadly obeyed and didn’t give me any time to protest or have my say let her have it but that is another story for another day.

So opening the door lightly and switching the light on to walk in front of the huge mirror we had on the wall to see the red printed mark had reduced back to my natural skin tone.

Patting the mark lightly I winced at the pain and getting my brush I began to brush my teeth.

Well who knew the slut could slap this hard to leave an imprint? I guess its wear a scarf around my neck day. I thought irritated to myself.

I spit out the paste and began to do the rest of my daily routine preparing for my day.

I went out the door an hour later to avoid seeing anyone this early morning and took the bus to get to the university.

Today at university I managed to avoid the shouts, attention from the prince because I was not in the mood for him.

But luck was never on my side when it came to the prince, he managed to corner me during the afternoon when classes ended for the day.

“Liberian girl I’ve been calling you all day! What has got you upset to avoid me? Have I done something wrong?” he asked dejectedly.

I groaned “it’s not you…. Your highness I’ve just had a rough day”

“but even if you had a rough day Liberian girl why didn’t you come to me? I would have done anything I could to cheer you up, I thought we were friends” he expressed sadly.

I felt my heart-strings tug at his choice of words and feeling guilty about avoiding him as I was about to say a word, my scarf decided to slip off my face revealing my mark and his big brown eyes widened even further when he saw the red imprint on my face.

He cupped my face gently in his large spidery fingers and his eyes squinting at the mark, his voice laced in authority and anger demanded “Who.did.this… to you?” I breathed in his mango lightly scented cologne.

Pulling my face away from his hand, I felt embarrassed about his touch and smell that made me feel safe.

Oh faith girl you must stop noticing these things before it gets you into deep deep trouble. I thought to myself.

“Well?” I was snapped out of my thoughts by his command and seeing his angered filled eyes, I shrugged my shoulders and said, “it was my cousin”

Prince Michael’s voice brimming with anger “your cousin?! How would your cousins do this? You are of the same family! Cousin do not lash out at each other for such a reason? What happened for he or she to do this to you!”

I did a double take hearing the sheer anger in his Prince’s Michael voice at the mark, I was surprised I knew he cared but I didn’t expect it to be this much.

I mumbled quietly “not her she won’t care”
“please Faith .... tell me what she said that led to that imprint on your beautiful face”

I exclaimed irked at his continuous questioning, “It is none of your business Prince Michael butt out please!”

His eyes flashed in hurt as we stared at each other, the tension between us awkward neither of us talking for the moment.

Until he sighed in defeat walking up to me, grabbing my hand “let’s go to my hotel afterwards I will take you home”

So we walked to his expensive slick car and we both sat in the backseats letting the bodyguard drive us to his hotel.

In twenty minutes we arrived at the hotel, he let go of my hand, to use his key to open the door. we went into his room where he dismissed his bodyguards to stay outside the door.

“wait here Liberian girl” afterwards he went into the bathroom however seconds later walked out holding a cloth and bowl of warm water in his hand.

I sat on the bed waiting for him and when I saw him holding those items in his hand, I rose an eyebrow at what he was going to do.

When he reached me he brought the small table close to my feet while he bent his legs in front of me. He started to dap the cloth into the warm water and the soaked cloth onto my imprint.

Flinching at the touch, he cupped my face gently and said soothingly “easy Liberian girl it won’t be long I promise”

He continued to dap softly back and forth with the cloth, I watched him work forgetting the pain and looking closely at his features.

His strong masculine jaw, his big brown eyes, his defined nose and everything about him got me wondering out of all the girls he could have been friends with he choose to stick by my side.

He noticed my staring and he paused grinning cheekily “I can feel your gaze on me, am I that interesting to look at”

I rolled my eyes “don’t kid yourself Prince Michael, I was uh looking at something behind you”

He chuckled amused at my lie continuing on his work, the silence was invited into the room again. He spoke softly “my mother always used to do this for my siblings and I when we were small, it was the only time we all had her to ourselves so we hurt ourselves on purpose to get her attention” he chuckled at the memory that must been playing in his mind.

I giggled picturing a young Prince Michael causing mischievous with his older and younger siblings all over the palace.

Suddenly he exclaimed smiling happily “there! That should reduce the mark much more now, go check in the bathroom”

He stepped back letting me pass to go into the bathroom, whereas I looked into the mirror to see the imprint had almost completely faded away.

I smiled to test the reflex and I was happy to see I didn’t wince or grimace in pain.
I ran out of the bathroom excited and flung my arms around him tightly embracing him and muttering my thanks in his hard chest.

He pulled me into his arms tightly and he rocked us back and forth as we held each other tightly. I raised my head to stare into his brown eyes as he stared back into mine.

The atmosphere felt electric as we stared into each other’s eyes our faces getting closed to each other inch by inch until the door opened and we broke apart from each other’s arms.

It was Jim who opened the door a look of surprise on his sharp features until he began to smirk “oh I was going to ask your highness if you were hungry and I could order some take out … or I can come back later”

The mood ruined between us, Prince Michael giggled sheepishly “uh Jim please give us a moment to think about it and you can come back in a few minutes” afterwards Jim closed the door quietly after him while we heard cackle him near the door.

The air between us was awkward on what had almost happened between him and I.

He rambled nervously “um if you want to eat something uh I’ll get Jim to order us something…whatever you want”

“um anything would do I’m fine as along as there aren’t any nuts in the food” I replied slowly.

“ok! I’ll go outside and get Jim to order the meal” with that he quickly went out the door and was out of the door for a good couple of minutes.

I didn’t want to be standing out here on my own, turning around I spotted a family portrait of his family on the glossy golden table, the picture held the rest of his large family and a younger looking Michael rocking an afro around the time.

He opened the door and walked back into the room, his hands in his pockets. “ah I see you have seen my family portrait and a younger me” he giggled timidly.

I turned around folding my arms as I leaned onto the table mindful of the family portrait.

“Why? Are you ashamed of yourself and your family? You have a beautiful family and all the things your heart desire Prince Michael, be grateful”

He shook his head and looking at me wisely “I am grateful for my family and the life I live but it can be lonely and a chore at the same time … with all the pressure from my family to be a successor above my father as the next king”

“Well I can’t say much to that but I think you should take it one at a time and also get your insomnia sorted out as well” I advised.

He nodded at my advice and that smile I liked on his face began to bloom on his handsome face.

The awkward air evaporated at long last, it just felt peaceful now that we both were on the same track.

The food arrived in ten minutes considering it was a fast rate when it came to fast food in London but if it was for his highness he got what he wanted.

We both chowed down to Chinese food as we sat on his bed, our legs crossed taking our fill from the expensive looking dishes instead of the typical plastic containers.

I swallowed my stir fried noodles and said annoyed “well they can give u better looking dishes but when we simple folk order we get the usual plastic containers there should be a different for the both of us”

As he was about to bite into his chicken, his royal highness smirked arrogantly “I am royalty Liberian girl it does have its advantages”

I rolled my eyes while snorting pitifully “there should a rule for that but sadly there isn’t” and I continued to eat my fried noodles.

We continued to eat, it was already dark at outside signalling it was time to go home and face my wonderful cousin once again. As we drove in, I remembered I had forgotten to ask him if he wanted to come to another family night in.

“Oh Prince Michael before I forget I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to another family night? I know Juliette misses you so much” I teased.

He laughed at my choice of words gleefully and responded pleased “of course I’m coming Liberian girl, I have missed your mother’s wonderful cooking, would she be alright if I took a few containers home with me?” he asked licking his lips at the thought of my mum’s cooking.

I couldn’t help but laugh at his excitement for mum’s cooking, “don’t worry about that I will tell her that when I get home Prince Michael” he grinned and crooning sweetly “you have a wonderful laugh Liberian girl, I wonder why you don’t laugh more”

I blushed involuntary at the flattery and mumbled “thanks”. So we continued to drive on until we made it to my house whereas I normally didn’t share any physical contact with him but I felt a bridge in our friendship had broken.

I hugged him tightly before stepping out of the car without looking back at his reaction and walked to the door.

Looking back when I opened the door I saw him stick his hand out the window waving and I couldn’t help but giggle also wave back before closing the door until I was faced with Lavender’s unmade up face staring at me.

I jumped back frightened for the moment not recognizing the face “is that you Lavender …. Or just my worse nightmare staring me in the face?” she replied sneering “of course it’s me faithless who else would I show my unmade up face to besides you who doesn’t wear any amount of make up… which is appalling”

I rolled my eyes and asked tiredly “I’m glad you learnt another new word but what do you want Lavender?”

She stepped in front of me for a moment before stepping back to question, “Was that Prince Michael’s car outside I saw? Is he coming over this weekend?”

I answered shortly “Yes he is coming over this weekend happy now!? Now get out of my way I have class tomorrow unlike someone I know” she stepped back letting me pass to my temporarily room with the twins and changed quickly to my night clothes and pausing for the moment thinking ‘ahh shit! I forget to warn him about Lavender’ instead I slumped my tired body onto the bed immediately falling asleep.

End Notes:

Well wasn't that moment sweet and stupid Jim they almost kissed so close 😂... Next chapter the family dinner 😉

 

 

 

 

Ch.11 by Lorry

It was another family night in where as the whole family at the Parkers home were excited to be welcoming his highness for the second time in their home.

Faith was thrilled for his highness to be coming over because he would be able to see her cousin for who she is.
Everything was prepared and ready for family night in as it was last time (including containers for his highness to take any leftovers to the hotel with him)
At the same time like the last family night in, The prince knocked on the door where as Faith and Lavender both stood up at the same time.

They both eyed each other then Faith called out “Look! A Jimmy Cho Stiletto 75% off sale shoes”
She stupidity turned her head to the side expecting to see the shoes while Faith laughed all the way down hall and opened the door for the prince.

She continued to laugh when she opened the door to see the prince grinning cheekily “Liberian girl what has made you laugh so much? I would love to know” she shook her head and stepped to the side to let him and his bodyguards in.

They walked together back into the family dining room where everyone was already sat waiting for his royal highness. When everyone saw him they all shouted in affricakkans “Prince Michael welcome back!”

His royal highness laughed at the warmth welcome and went around the table kissing the girls on the cheek and giving the men a warm hug in return mindful of Faith’s father’s warning still in his mind.

When he went to go seat near Faith, a high pitched essex accented voice piped in “Oh Your highness have you forgotten me? Where’s my hug?” his highness turned around and raising an eyebrow in confusion “I have never seen you before, who might you be?” afterwards giving a loose hug to Lavender and went to sit next to Faith who was sniggering quietly to herself.

Lavender answered sweetly “you have never seen me your highness because I am Faith and the twins cousin Lavender, it is truly a lovely sit to meet you, your highness and I am also royalty to you a fact, my family are distant cousins to the Queen of England”

His royal highness nodded his head in agreement and said dismissively towards her “how interesting Miss. Lavender, nice to meet you as well” before turning his attention to the girl of his dreams who rolled her eyes at him as he joked on.

Lavender was livid at the disinterest from the prince as everyone started to dig into the meal and enjoy each other’s company. Since she was on a strict diet she only ate a small proportion from the delicious meal in front of her.

Prince Michael noticing her lack of food asked her “Miss Lavender won’t you eat any more?”

Lavender began to blush at his words as everyone stopped eating to watch her, as she “Ah I’m perfectly fine your majesty, I am touched you care” she said while battering her eyelashes at the Prince.

A hint of a grimace appeared on his face before he went back to eating his meal while Faith smirked as she took a bite to annoyance of Lavender who had seen her first attempt at flirting with the Prince had backfired on her.

After everyone had finished eating, it was decided by all that they would bring the dessert to the living room and relax there to eat it.

The desert was a Red Velvet Cake that delighted the prince to see his favourite colour in cake form. After everyone had taken their piece from the tasty treat (including the bodyguards), everyone sat where they were comfortable which was either on the floor, chairs or sofa.

At the moment Faith and Prince Michael were sitting on the floor eating their share of the cake since he had refused to eat on his own and wanted to share with his future Queen who sadly couldn’t refuse when he pinned his big brown eyes on her and she just melted (inwardly of course, she wouldn’t admit of course).

At the moment they were having a playful fight, on the red velvet cake until the presence of Lavender interrupted their fun as she asked flirting “Would you like a piece of my cake your highness? It tastes so good”"

she demonstrated by taking a small piece from the cake and ate it seductively, while the Prince coughed uncomfortable at the attention of Lavender replied politely declining “Um no thank you I’m good with this cake I have with Faith”

Afterwards he swiftly went back to his game with Faith who had quickly drank half her glass of water to squish down the upcoming bile of what she had just witnessed.


Lavender stabbing into her fork her piece of cake once again seeing the prince had ignored her advances once again.

The rest of the evening was spent playing charades while everyone laughed and had a go at the game while eating more leftovers or any pieces of the cake left, also Lavender trying her flirting ways once again.

Prince Michael went to the toilet to while everyone went to various parts of the house for awhile leaving Lavender and Faith in the room once again.

As Prince Michael was zipping up his designer jeans, he paused at the door when he heard the voices of Lavender and Faith.

“The Prince should be paying attention to me, Faithless can I ask why that is not happening at all this evening?” she said to Faith.

Faith replied sarcastic “Oh I don’t know maybe he’s allegoric to sluttyisis which you sadly have at the moment, you should really get that checked out I highly recommended it”

Lavender’s voice was dripping in vemon “Would you love for me to repeat the slap I gave to you last week Faithless? I wouldn’t mind repeating it seems you hadn’t learnt your lesson”

Prince Michael let out a quiet gasp at what he had from Lavender from the behind the door. It was her that slapped my cute Queen’s face. He exclaimed angrily to himself.
Faith replied hotly “Go on try it, I wouldn’t mind pulling out your fake ass hair again”

At this point Prince Michael decided to open the door to see the two women face to face and at breaking point.
To break the tension and cause a distraction he called out “Ladies!, what are you two doing here alone? Faith come, please I must get the food packed from your mother’s kitchen in time for me to leave”

They broke their close contact when Prince Michael called out to Faith, she glared at her cousin and walked out of the room with the prince who grabbed her hand as they walked to the kitchen upon seeing her father and mother in the kitchen talking about something, when her father saw them holding hands, Prince Michael quickly dropped her hand and ignoring his glare began to talk to her mother cheerfully.

While Faith and her father had a pleasant chat over any random talk that came to them.
Twenty minutes later it was time for Prince Michael to return to his hotel as his bodyguards carried the food containers (all 7 of them) because Carry felt the hotel were not feeding them properly and it was her motherly side that couldn’t let them go hungry.

Everyone waved and shouted their goodbyes to his highness while Faith walked to the door and once again He placed a soft kiss on her cheek while he smirked arrogantly when he saw the blush bloom on her cheeks and went the door quickly too scared to stay any longer in fear of her overprotective dad.

As he sat in the car to go home, he began to ponder over the behaviour of Lavender and now having the knowledge that she was one who had hurt his Queen, he was going to come again to talk her in the afternoon since He was not going to University the next day because of he was going to visit the St. Mary’s Hospital to visit the sick children which luckily for him was the only thing to do on the list of his usual busy schedule.

End Notes:

The dinner we've been waiting for! Lool lavender really showed her true colors 😂 and ooooh prince mj ain't happy with her 😱. Do ya think she was being desperate ? Would love to hear what you think

Ch.12 by Lorry


Mj’s Pov:

We were driving in the car returning from our trip to the St. Mary’s Hospital to visit the sick children.
The sky coloured a bright blue indicating it was early afternoon.

I covered my mouth from the yawn that was about to tumble from my mouth, earning a chuckle from Jim who sat near in the car folding his broad arms together. “Your highness you must be tired, when we get back to the hotel you can take the pills subscribed and have a nap”

I nodded sleepily at the suggestion since my Queen had offered her advice that day I had a serious talk with father in the evening on the phone, explaining what ‘Insomnia’ was to him and what it entitled. After an hour arguing and butting heads like buffalos we finally came to an agreement over my health.

“Before we go back to the hotel Jim we must go to my Queen’s home I need to talk to my future cousin in law”

Jim rose his eyebrows sceptical “oh Miss. Lavender? What for your majesty?” his hinted his dislike for Lavender that I agreed on.

Rubbing my sleepy eyes I spat irritated “that girl touched my future Queen and hurt her, no one does that while I’m around, now I want to have a small nap wake me up when we arrive there”

Jim replied, “Yes your majesty” and I closed my eyes to try and let deprived body catch some sleep.

An Hour Later ….

“Your Majesty we have arrived at Faith’s home” he shook my shoulders gently to awaken me from my slumber.

I stretched out my arms and legs feeling a little less sleep deprived with that short nap. I tided myself up and one of my bodyguards opened the door for me and I climbed out of car walking up to the house to knock on the door softly.

The door was opened quietly and I stared into the similar blue eyes of Faith’s mother who smiled happily when she saw me. She asked thoughtfully “what an unexpected surprise your highness, already finished my containers or you came back for me?” she teased at the end.

I giggled at her words and replied grinning “oh the food hasn’t finished Miss Carry don’t worry it should fill us for days!, But I am not here for that reason I was hoping to talk to Lavender for a moment is that alright?”

Her facial expression turned confused at the request but she stepped aside for I and my bodyguards to come in.

She called up the stairs for Lavender to come down saying she had a guest and we heard her run down the stairs, stopping in front of me breathless as she smiled angelically towards me.

Carry went off somewhere into the house letting I and Lavender talk, she started it off saying flirtatiously “I didn’t expect to see you for some time Prince Michael, did you miss me that much?”

I sighed at her foolish attempt at flirting, because I wanted to make this visit short and simple so I could go back to the hotel and sleep away the rest of the day then see my lovely queen tomorrow.

“I am not here for that particular reason Miss Lavender, I am here to talk to you about what you did to Faith”

She twirled her blonde hair in one hand, while she lied innocently “what could have I possible done to Faithl--- I mean Faith your highness? Must be one of her silly stories”

I knew this girl was lying with all the artificial sweetness she was pretending to push on me but I could see though it in her body language. I clenched my teeth and took a deep breath to push the anger burning I had towards her while I chanted Father’s wise words over and over again in my mind.
Never let your anger blind you son, it could be your downfall on any problems you might face as the next ruler of our home, Remember that.

I stated calmly “oh how can Faith come to class covering her face with a scarf and also how does that explain the mark she had on her face that had a hand imprint that resembled your hand Lavender? Explain that to me”

She turned a pale lighter than her natural skin tone knowing I had caught her out, She nervously tucked a hair behind her ear, as I watched her with heated eyes.

She began to whine like a child “fine I did it! But what does Faith have that I can’t give you your highness?” and suddenly she strutted forward swaying her slim hips and touched my chest lightly speaking seductively “I can make all your dreams come true your highness”

“Step back ma’am no one touches his royal highness” said by Jim who slapped her hand away from my chest roughly, while she flinched at his assault on her and she stepped back.

I picked off any dust on my top and looked up to glare at her, “I do not tolerate the foolish flirting you have been doing Miss Lavender and I rather you stop now for your own sake and one more thing if I ever see any other type of mark on Faith you will pay dearly do you understand me?” I threatened infuriated and with that I decided to finish this conversation and go to my warm bed in the hotel.

She shouted hysterical “I won’t give up your highness!” as I walked out the door before going I turned around and said, “you didn’t hear a word of what I said? You are delusional remember my words”

One of the bodyguards opened the door and before we left Carry suddenly appeared holding a pale blue box in her hands, as she beamed “I couldn’t resist not giving you and your bodyguards some cupcakes as snacks, I hope you all don’t mind”

We all chuckled giving our thanks to her generosity and one of my bodyguards named Joey gently took the boxed cupcakes from her hand and we all walked out the door to the car.

As I bent down to seat in the car, I heard the overzealous shout from the door and turning my head to see Lavender waving and winking “Come back again Prince Michael I’ll be waiting for you” she purred coyly.

I could feel the bile arise in my throat as I finally sat down and ordered my driver to start the car immediately.

I grabbed a bottle of cold water and jugged down the cooling drink to reduce the urge to throw up.

Jim smirking “oh your highness you have such an eager woman to be your Queen why not have her instead?” even with his dislike for Lavender he still had time to tease me about it.

I felt sick at thought of having Lavender as the queen of South Africa.

‘Her? Being the queen of South Africa? We would be bankrupt in a month” I thought out loud unintentionally.

Jim hearing my thoughts laughed out loud and I joined him as we journeyed back to the hotel chatting along.

End Notes:

Oooh mj went and defended his girl...but it didn't work to batter off 'she witch I mean Lavender 😒...I hope you enjoyed the chapter can't wait to hear what you think 😜

Ch.13 by Lorry

The next day arrived just in time for Lavender to leave the Parker’s humble home and hopefully never return but that was unlikely to happen with Lavender at all cost wanted to have her claws in Prince Michael.

So the whole family were all outside the house waiting for the arranged taxi to take Lavender to the airport for her journey back home.

Lavender said sweetly to her uncle and aunty “I had so much fun darling aunty and uncle, hopefully I can return soon to see you all again”

Devnon nodded his head and replied faking sadness “you will be missed Lavender, I hope you come return after a very long time”

Carry hearing her husband’s reply elbowed him in the ribs while he grunted in pain and rubbed at the tender area while glaring at his petite wife. Instead she ignored his glare and smiled warmly to her niece “well it was wonderful to have you, ignore your uncle I hope you return soon”

Lavender smiled and hugged the entire family warmly expect Devnon and Faith who she hugged briefly.
She picked up her shocking pink coloured bag just as the taxi arrived stepped in the car and blew out kisses as the car drove off.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, once the car was far off and everyone went back into the house to have hot coca and to bask in the warmth of their house.

After Faith had left the family home in the early evening to return to her shared apartment, her parents were sad to see their eldest daughter leave because it’s been long time since she stayed longer than a day since she moved out last year to be closer to her university.

Faith left feeling a little homesick leaving her crazy family behind but she knew Uncle Zane would keep her updated on things happening at home and she could always call the house when she isn’t busy piled up with assignments from her classes.

So dropping her luggage on the floor of her room after returning around eleven in the evening from her long journey from home. She changed into her pjs and went straight to bed.



The Next Day…

Faith snuggled up in the warmth of her covers slept soundly dreaming of Prince Michael (she will never admit to) until she felt someone shaking her from her dream.

She burrowed further into her covers but the shaking kept going on until she blearily opened her eyes to gaze into the eyes of Prince Michael.

He whispered softly “Morning my sleeping beauty” Faith yawned and rubbed her eyes again to see clearly seeing the prince in her room.

She shrieked in shock “WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM MICHAEL!?”

Prince Michael and his bodyguards winced simultaneously at her shriek and he replied nervously “um.. Phoebe let me into your room”

Faith at this point being calm was overrated, especially because she loved privacy and now having none of it in her room? She wasn’t having it.

She picked up the nearest item next to her which was a stuffed blue elephant and threw it at the prince in her anger and she shouted “GET OUT NOW MICHAEL, GO STAY DOWN STAIRS OR HELP ME I WILL”

The prince seeing how angry his future queen was ducked at the coming assault of the stuffed toy and for his safety decided to get out of her before he got himself into more trouble.

Slamming the door behind him while exhaling a breath of relief he thought to himself Maybe going into her room without her permission was the wrong idea…oh she called me Michael in her anger that’s a start!.
After having that thought in mind, Prince Michael went down the stairs with his bodyguards who were all silently laughing behind their expressionless faces as they followed their future king down the stairs into the living room.

While up the stairs Faith had gotten up from her comfortable bed in her anger and slamming her door behind her. She stomped her way to her friend’s bedroom, at the moment was reading a gossip magazine while listening to some 90s jams in her IPod.

Faith opened the door and stomped in to pull the headphones from Phoebe’s ears that complained “Hey!” before she even had a chance to talk, Faith scolded her for twenty good minutes, then leaving to have a quick shower and get dressed to meet the prince down the stairs.

Forty minutes later after having a refreshing shower and letting her mind be calmed down by the flakes of water, she went down the stairs into the living room to see the Prince watching tv, while sitting very far away from Alice who sat near to him chewing her doggy toy.

Faith walked into the room to sit down next to prince and glared at him while he continued to try and ignore her dark look directed at him.

Seeing he was not paying attention to her, Faith grabbed the remote out of his hand and placed it on the other side of the table.

Prince Michael gulped nervously at the glare she was giving him, and tried to talk “uh—I know your still angry f-fo—“

She interrupted “You should have not come into my room but…” she paused before continuing on “it was not your fault but idiotic phoebe’s fault…so I’m sorry for shouting at you”

Prince Michael breathed a huge sigh of relief when he heard her half apology and smiled angelic “It is fine Liberian girl you could not help it I’m glad your not mad at me I have another reason for waking you”

Faith raised an eyebrow and inquired interested “oh? For what reason?”

Prince Michael continuing to smile, clapped his hands joyfully to exclaim “I am eh house hunting! I am tired of living in the hotel it can get so lonely, will you come along with me?”

Faith sighed "you won't leave me alone will you if I said no?"

"Nope" his highness replied cheerfully.

Faith stood up to get her purse from her room and seconds later came down holding her purse.

The prince seeing she was ready, took her small hand in his and they walked out the door and she locked the door behind her.

The day ended up being hectic for the poor prince who had never been so embarrassed in his life from the woman sellers to even a gay man who didn't even sell the house or flats to him, but were trying to sell themselves to him.

The drive to the first flat had relatively had gone well and when they arrived there, the sharply dressed sales rep who had looked bored but her face changed when she saw his highness and faith who was behind the prince saw she had quickly loosened two buttons on her shirt to reveal a little cleavage.

Faith sniggered quietly to herself knowing what was about to happen. The prince walking up to the sales rep who smiled flirtatiously towards the naive prince. He took the sales rep hand in his and shook it happily and gave her a warm greeting.

The sales rep giggled sweetly and removed her hand from his while she began to explain the house entitlements and so forth until she licked her lips saying "this all can be yours your highness for a generous amount and I also offer my services as well included in this package"

His royal highness coughed into his hand becoming put off by the sales rep deal, he stepped back but she stepped forward coming into his personal bubble too fast, Fredrick (Jim wasn't around for the trip) stepped in front of her blocking her path from becoming too close to the prince.

She still tried to be seductive by winking at the prince, he had enough at this point grabbing Faith's hand, said his decline for the place and ran out the door with poor Faith and the bodyguards trying to keep up.

They drove to another place and the prince hoping it wouldn't end up like the first place but for the next few house hunting they met up with different and strange people.

Their last house hunting when they arrived to see a dark skinned fella wearing a cherry red jumper, jeans and smart shoes.

Prince Michael felt more laid back now seeing this time it was a man not some crazy obsessed woman who only wanted his riches.

He shook the guy's hand firmly in his hand and let him give the tour of the house, everything was looking good so far. His royal highness at this point was ready to sign the papers for the house liking the space and already imagining what he could do with it.

Until they returned to the front entrance of the house is when it all went down hill again. The sales rep personality changed when he turned around placing one long arm on his hip blowing a kiss to his highness and said provocative.
"If a woman isn't your flavour your majesty I can give you something different"

His royal highness chocolate complexion turned a chalky white even with faith who had become busy talking to one of the bodyguards and hadn't been watching any of the interaction between the prince and the sales rep.

Prince Michael chuckling nervously feeling the sweat trickle down his neck, pulled at his collar and stuttered "I-I Like-e women"

The sales rep smirked and winked at the poor flustered prince and replied "maybe I can change your mind"

The prince didn't even bother to say a word, he turned around forgetting his manners, grabbing faith by the hand once again and dragging her along to the car.

They both got into the car breathless and regaining back their oxygen.

Seconds later Prince Michael began to rant "people are so strange! Must they always touch someone for what they want and that man..! I love woman not men in that way I rather wrestle with a cheetah then do such a thing ..!!"

Faith watching him rant couldn't hold back the laughter she had kept in all day prompting the bodyguards to laugh as well.

He stopped talking when he noticed everyone in the car were laughing at him, he glared at his bodyguards who all immediately stopped laughing and looked out the window.

While he turned his glare to Faith, she stopped laughing and she continued to grin while holding in giggles as she asked "What?"

He narrowed his eyes playfully towards her and without any warning grabbed Faith and placed her on his lap while she tried pulling herself out of this uncomfortable position (she liked it but she didn't want to admit it)

His large hands went to her waist when she froze, he began to smirk smugly "you are ticklish there no? Let me see if you are"

Faith now knew she was in trouble tried to get out of it but his royal highness began to tickle her and she wiggled around protesting he should stop it but her giggling over took her thoughts.

Prince Michael giggled along with her, as he heard her sweet laugh that was music to his ears. He stopped and watched her catch her breath as she calmed down.

He looked at her lips and in that moment felt drawn to kiss her. He pulled her close to him and kissed her softly and she gladly kissed him back enjoying it as well.

Before she got into engrossed kissing his marvelous lips, Faith pulled away too fast for his royal highness liking and got off his lap.

Faith couldn't hide the blush that rose on her cheeks and she looked away from him while Prince Michael was confused at her attitude towards him.

They sat in silence for the rest of the journey until they arrived back to her flat.

When they both came out of the car, prince Michael escorted her to the front door smiling cheerfully and said "that kiss..was wonderful Faith I wonder now that we have kissed we could become more than friends?"

Faith feeling insecure about herself and not wanting to get his hopes up began to gently tell him that he and her would never work but that was abruptly forgotten when his attention caught the house sign that said 'UNSOLD'.

He pointed at the sign and his voice sounding relieved "finally a house that is closer to you faith, let's check it out"

With being said he jumped off and went to the house straight luckily at this time in the afternoon, the sales rep was still around and after looking at the house with Faith, the house was immediately rented and Prince Michael glad to see he had found his home at last.

Then he allowed Faith to walk back into her home while she thought discouraged and annoyed she would have to see his highness everyday from now on and she didn't even get the chance to tell him, they aren't mean to be as he hurried back into his car and went back to the hotel to get his things and other furniture.

End Notes:

The next chapter 😉

 

Please do review how you feel I had a blast writing this chapter 😂

 

Ch.14 by Lorry

Faith:


It’s been two long and dreadful weeks with Lavender at the family home even with the prince who hasn’t returned since his last visit (can’t blame the poor fella). If it weren’t for the whole family begging me to stay at home while Lavender is still around, I miss my shared flat with Phoebe who ‘s been whining about how she misses my amazing cooking because all she has had to eat is take out food.

So it was another lazy Saturday the chores done by the twins and myself however Lavender suddenly became ‘sick’ and couldn’t help with the chores.

The twins and I thought was absolutely bull because she felt too royal to help with us lowly peasants to do chores.

So it was around three in the afternoon, the chores done and the twins up in their room luckily not a sound or argument in sight.

I was texting his royal highness on my Samsung phone because he had collected my number in the beginning of our friendship and always texted when he was bored or wanted to chat about every topic under the sun.

At the moment I was texting my reply to his puzzled mind over another ‘strange phrases’ he calls I used for him.

As I was about to hit the ‘send’ button, I felt the presence of someone sitting next to me, I pressed the send quickly and placed my phone on the coffee table.

“So who were you texting Faithless before you dropped the phone because we both know you don’t have friends”

I replied sarcastically ‘shouldn’t you be in bed? Aren’t you sick?”

Lavender dramatically sighed and answered “I have made a speedy recovery faithless, you should be glad I am able to have my presence with you at all”

I scoffed and mumbled quietly “you should have stayed sick instead” Lavender’s head turned sharply and her eyes narrowed “what was that Faithless? Would you care to repeat that?”

I shrugged my shoulders and just when I was about to reply my phone’s ringtone Cameo ‘Candy’ (old school but hey the song was catchy) rung. I grabbed my phone and looking at the name it was prince Michael calling me.

I was determined to have the conversation somewhere in the house without the preying nosiness of Lavender.

Now prince Michael knew that our family were from his region of South Africa, he always wanted to talk in the native language at any given time we spoke (we only spoke English around Lavender)

“hello? What do you want?” I spoke into the phone walking out of the room where as Lavender decided to say something nasty before I left the room.

“I hope you trip faithless because I know you don’t have any friends or any social life” she spat jealous.

I turned around to face and calmly stated, “what you have just said, his royal highness has heard and he doesn’t sound happy”

I smugly strutted out of the living room seeing her face had gone a shade paler than her natural skin tone and went up the stairs while calming down the angered Prince as I walked to the twins room, luckily when I opened the door the twins were playing ‘Just Dance’ on the Nintendo Wii.

Holding the phone against my ear and placing the other on my hip, I ordered kindly to them both “alright bratlings I need this room for awhile to chat to Prince Michael”

They both grinned mischievously at my words and for once actually did what I wanted without any fuss and quickly cleaned the floor of their game before running out the room, Jules wanted to speak to his highness and I asked him if he wanted to talk to her and he gladly responded yes.

Handing the phone to Jules who ended up giggling as she spoke to him and they had small conversation while I waited on the bed. She handed the phone to me blushing and skipped out the door.

=Phone conversation=

Faith: “ok, what did you say to my little sister Prince Michael that had her skipping out the door?”
Prince Michael: “I only complimented her of her looks, she looks like a mini you…just paler”
Faith: “flattery won’t get you anywhere your highness”
His highness rejoiced joyfully at my choice of words “Yes, I finally understand one of your strange phrases”
Faith: “Only because I have explained it to you over a dozen times Prince Michael”
Prince Michael: “call me Michael, Liberian girl”
Faith: “the day you call me my name is the day I will call you by your name as well”

The conversation was abruptly interrupted by the door being opened by Eddie who stated excited “sis guess what? Lavender says she’s leaving tomorrow and won’t be back for a while”

I couldn’t help but grin at the thought of Lavender leaving at last these two weeks with her had been hell…if she had stayed for longer than that I think my patience would have snapped all together and there would have been a serious fight.

I said my thanks to Eddie who happily whistled as he closed the door and I continued my conversation with Prince Michael on the phone.

=Phone conversation continued=

Prince Michael stated smugly: “I sent her away so you and your family could have some peace for some time”
Faith: “really prince Michael? Or did you ‘send’ her way because you don’t want her as a potential Queen?” I teased sweetly to him.
He paused for a moment and then admitted whining like the big baby he was “ahhh you are right Liberian girl, her flirtiest ways almost made want me to throw up and it was disgusting there had to be a way to get her to leave… and her hitting you was the last straw” he breathed heavily into the phone, so I changed the topic to more lighter terms.

Faith: ”so….. have you found your future wife yet? We are half way into the first semester don’t you have a deadline or something by your father to have your Queen?”

Prince Michael paused once again as he didn’t talk for a moment, he was silently thinking until he spoke his voice serious and a tad nervous by the sounds of it.

Prince Michael: what If I told you… I already found my queen and she’s talking t-to me right now? What would you say to that?”

I couldn’t help but feel the butterflies in my stomach turn at his words and I shook my head to snap myself out of those thoughts I might have a very distant blood to the Queen of England but I was not worthy enough even for African Royalty.

Faith: “like I said before flattery won’t get you anywhere, your highness”

He tried to get his point about I being the one for him to rule along with him but I changed the subject to something more distant, I think he noticed and let it go.

End Notes:

Oooh a phone conversation lol, let's hope faith let's him in soon enough and the headache we all hate is gone but not forgotten 😂😱, tell me what you think 😁

Ch.15 by Lorry

Several weeks since his highness into the house next to faith's shared flat with Phoebe.


Since then he has come over every day to have breakfast with them to the delight of Phoebe and the great annoyance to Faith who is the one that has to cook for them all.

So it was another relatively calm morning, they didn't have any classes since it was their day off (included for Phoebe)


Faith drinking a cup of coffee and watching the prince scoff down her cooking alongside his bodyguards, she cooked for them all out of the goodness of her heart if she didn't cook for them somehow mum would know and call her to scold her about not feeding the adorable prince (her words).

So faith standing and holding her mug of coffee waited for him to finish his meal because she had finished her plate a while back.

His royal highness finishing his meal belched out a loud burp and he coughed, his brown cheeks turning pink from his embarrassment at his manners said 'excuse me'.


Faith smirked as she held her coffee and taking a sip from her cooling drink and said "it's fine prince don't be embarrassed we all do burp"


After tapping his mouth with his cloth, he grinned at her sweetly and mentioned that he had been researching about what friends can do together.

He explained animated using his hands to express himself "I researched that friends have a tradition of movie night together and my bodyguards were to get a stack of movies for us to watch we can do it tonight"

Jim spoke while holding his cup of tea said smirking "don't worry I won't interfere this time...I'll let you both have some time alone"


The two blushing adults feeling like teenagers again remembering the kiss they shared several weeks ago in the car during the house hunting.

 

The prince shook his head to clear his mind of that wonderful kiss since then he had tried everything in the romantic book to get Faith to catch drift of his feelings, it seemed not to work and tonight he was determined to hear why she created this distance with him.

He gazed at her patiently for her answer, hoping she would say yes to his invitation.
Faith stared back into his expressive doe eyes, she asked firmly "we are watching this as friends nothing more ?"


"Yes yes! " he looked down at his watch to look at the time and standing up he swiftly kissed her cheek tenderly before leaving to another appointment he had to go for, he always made sure he had breakfast with his Queen which was more important than anything else for him.

Afterwards he walked out missing the flushed expression on faith's face. She mumbled to herself and cleaned the kitchen seeing the state they always left the place in.

Many hours into the evening, his highness had prepared the living room to his liking.


This better work for my elegant princess to see my feelings because I am out of ideas if this doesn't work. He thought worriedly to himself.

The bodyguards all were in their baggy bottoms and light coloured tops lounging together, on the down floor of the house staying out of sight, so their favourite girl and prince could get together and were currently making bets to see if the prince's latest attempt would work.


"I bet twenty pounds the prince would get miss.faith to be his girlfriend this time" the bodyguard Fredrick saying his part.


Joey snorted in amusement "that's what you said last time, Fredrick, and did you win? No"
Fredrick pointed out "so? I have a feeling it will work this time"


Jim piped in his thoughts about the bet "you idiots always bet and never actually win, what makes this time so damn different?"


Fredrick and Joey answered together annoyed at his accusation to their bets "well why don't you try and prove us wrong"


Jim placing his broad arms behind his head sitting causally on the floor like the rest of the bodyguards.


He smirked arrogantly "alright I'll take part in the bet this once..hmm I bet 40 pounds this time just to start us off"


This led the remaining bodyguards all doing different things to join in with their own bets because their leader never joined and it was a rare sight besides they wanted to see him actually be wrong this time.

 

If the prince knew that his bodyguards were doing he would surely have their heads and send them back home so it was done privately.

As this was going on at the moment, Prince Michael was busy pacing back and forth on the fake animal furred mat.
There was a knock on the door and Michael went to the door to open seeing faith in her went baby bluepjs and her thick hair packed messily.


"You look Adorable Liberian girl" he crooned admiring everything about her.
Faith rolled her eyes "thanks prince Michael can I come in?"

Stepping side Faith walked into the house seeing the simple decorated hall way as they walked down the hall after he had closed the door behind her.

She voiced her opinion about the house as he gave her a tour of the upper floor and didn't bring her to the ground floor because it was only for the bodyguards.


"For such a highly rated prince, I was expecting a more over the top decorations"


Michael rolled his eyes and said "just because I am royalty doesn't mean I enjoy the simple things in life"
Faith grinned seeing he had used one of the slang for
once at the right time.

They both walked into the living room for only her to stop to see the darkened room with candles everywhere and the snacks neatly stacked near the sofa.


This is not what I was expecting at all.. she thought to herself wary.
"Let's choose a film to watch and relax" faith suggested nicely.


After arguing for three minutes on the floor they picked the action packed film ' Fast and Furious 4' throughout the entire film Michael had his arm around faith bringing her close to his firm slim chest as they watched the explosions and gun shots in the film.

After four hours of watching two movies, faith seeing it was almost midnight thought it would be the right time to finish the evening since they both hadonly to get up for classes tomorrow.

She stood up brushing the snacks off her pjs, ready to leave Michael called out her name "Faith please wait ..we need to talk"


Faith turned around seeing his serious expression immediately sat on the floor facing him.

He continued to gaze at her as he grabbed her small hands and said seriously "faith I have expressed in all ways I can for you to see my feelings, but you continue to resist me..why is that?"


"I-I'm not royal material I'm just an ordinary girl with an ordinary family what could you possibly find in me so interesting?" She said self consciously.

"Your birth right doesn't make you any different to me faith, I like you for who you are...you are so special and unique to me than any of the girls I've seen back home, that care only for my wealth and their own selfish needs" his highness stated determined.

"I just don't think I'm right for you, your highness"


Prince Michael getting tired of her excuses, pulled her towards him and kissing her passionately to express his pent up emotions he had kept bottled up in that long kiss.

Prince Michael pulled away to see the dazed look on her face and smiled smugly pulling her into his lap and holding her lovingly.


"I wouldn't kiss any other woman the way I kissed you and now you must accept that you are my girl" they always said the prince from his young days was more of an action man than a talker.


Faith clearly out of her dazed expression flinched in his arms but soon relaxed in his arms as they sat there in the blissful silence that finalized their mutual feelings for each other.

A couple of minutes later, the prince looked down to see his sleeping beauty, he chuckled quietly and switched positions now lifting her off the ground to carry her gently to one of the spare rooms for her to sleep in.


After tucking her comfortably in bed, he went back to the living room to try and shake off the insomnia he was battling, the drugs not helping him at the moment.

After twenty minutes he felt a little more sleepy, got off the floor and went to his bedroom to lay down. Two minutes later the phone in his room woke him up from his slumber.

Picking up the phone...
Phone conversation:


Michael spoke into the phone sleepily: hello?
Michael's mother softly speaking angrily: maghiel!! Why have you not been picking our calls your father and I have been so worried, you silly boy!


Michael awake now from hearing his mother's angered voice tried to calm her down: mother please calm down, I've been busy lately with appointments and my class work to even call home.

His father took the phone: boy that doesn't matter, you should have still called at least to tell us? We've been calling the hotel for many times and no answer! They even couldn't even give us a pinpoint of where you gone!.

Michael: I am sorry ah! I forget to mention I moved from the hotel to a better place and forgotten to give them the number to you both"

There was a static crack after Michael spoke as he waited for his parents to speak.


A moment later, his father's voice returned "well we are both glad your alright boy we are lucky we got this number from Jim who also forget to mention about giving us the number after we had called him yesterday.. don't do it again.


Michael answered while covering his mouth from the upcoming yawn that wa threatening to spill: yes mother and father it is late I will call you tomorrow I promise.


Mother taking the phone from her husband : Ok my baby good night.
Michael: good night.


Phone conversation ended.

Michael dropped the phone and pulling the covers around himself, slept off immediately.

Meanwhile in Africa...


King Joel and Queen Mabel were happy to hear their son was fine after worrying over him for a while, they hadn't heard a word from him in a long time.

They were both seated on their large sofa in the large living room lounging on the sofa talking about their son together.


"Oh Joel I'm so worried about our baby we should go see visit him with his siblings we can make it a family holiday and maybe invite kenia as well he has always wanted to come abroad" she smiled at her husband.


King Joel agreed with her words and called his assistant "koke please get the jet ready we are flying to united kingdom in the mid afternoon we are going to visit the boy the whole family is coming"


The plans arranged the king and queen went back to their bedroom to sleep and pack for their flight the next day.

End Notes:

Mj and Faith are together finally or not...? 😄, the royal family are on their way! Is that gong to be good or bad 😝..I can't wait to hear what you guys think 😉

Ch.16 by Lorry

In the early morning as the remainder of the royal family were at home preparing for their flight, Queen Mabel decided to call her relatives to ask if prince Keina was available to come along on their family trip to see prince maghiel in the united kingdom.

Prince Kenia happily agreed saying he would arrive before they went on the jet to London.

Prince Kenia only wanted to come along to make fun of his cousin and see the girl he's been hanging out with that has been all over southern news every single day and it was beginning to make him peeved off at thought that he was one step ahead of him attaining the crown to their precious home.

Roughly around one in the afternoon, Prince Kenia had his bags packed and was ready with his trail of servants to go to the king and queen's palace.
An hour later Prince Kenia arrived at the palace and the whole royal family got into the jet and we're on the way to London for a very long flight.

While they were on their way to London, the news spread all over the country that the royals of south Africa were arriving to London and everyone was thrilled for their arrival but faith and prince Michael were currently not aware of it after last nights confession were continuing their movie marathon together.
Around the early morning when the royals arrived with their luggage to Prince Michael's house, Jim being the only bodyguard awake at the time didn't expect to open the door and see the royal family at the door.

King Joel being the first speak "Jim? Don't stand there help us get our luggage from the car"
Jim still in a state of shock went to get the luggage while the whole family walked into the prince's home.

They kept quiet for the element of surprise as they walked silently down the hall and seeing one of the door opens to walk into the living where as Micheal and Faith had fallen asleep on the sofa cuddled up together.

The whole family (expect prince kenia) yelled 'surprise' as they went into the living room. The sudden shout woke both prince and faith from their slumber as they both stared in shock at the sudden amount of people in front of them.
Unfortunately prince Michael stood up a little too fast and dropped poor faith on the floor as she glared at him while he went up to his who embraced him into a family hug.
After letting go of the family hug Queen Mabel couldn't help her curiosity looking down at the pretty girl her baby was previously holding "so who is this beautiful flower maghiel?"
Prince Michael now remembering his girlfriend who was still on the floor glaring at him, turned around and flinched slightly while looking into her pissed off expression as he helped her back up.

"So Michael Introduce me to who these people are...?" She trailed wanting him to introduce who these people were.
"Well um these are my parents, my siblings ...and my cousin " he introduced to faith but trailing off as he glared at his cousin who he just noticed next to his siblings.

Faith was wide eyed as she stared back at the royal African family staring back at her with questions in their eyes.
Let's see if I can end up not embarrassing myself and thank goodness papa taught me to the proper equity for meeting royalty or elders. She thought wary to herself.
Bending down into the tradition of greeting elders and the royalty towards them, she saw the flicker of tiny respect in their eyes.
she spoke in africkaans warmly "hello your royal highnessese it is certainly lovely to meet you..if Michael and I had known you were coming we would have prepared something for your stay"

"We wanted to surprise you and it certainly worked!" King Joel barked in laughter as he held his small round stomach and everyone joined in the laughter.

Prince kenia feeling over shadowed by the love his relatives were showing his irritating cousin saw the opportunity to talk to his girlfriend while he spoke to his young siblings.
Janet and Randy ran into the welcoming arms of their big brother as he hugged them to his chest and picked them up spinning them around and around for a few seconds.
He bent down dropping them lightly to the ground as he held onto them so they wouldn't fall. He beamed seeing their chubby cheeked faces grinning back at them as he asked "my little munchkins have you been causing trouble for mother and father while I'm away?"
They both nodded their heads as they whined individually "we miss you brother! When are you coming home"
But Randy decided to be cheeky and asked innocently "brother is the pretty lady your girlfriend?"
Michael cooed sweetly to them both "Aww don't worry I'll be home soon OK? Did you enjoy the flight here?" He said changing the topic of his girlfriend to his adorable but troublesome younger siblings as they rambled on about their flight.

As Faith continued to talk with the royals she began to see they were like normal people minus the bodyguards and didn't feel as nervous as she continued to talk with them until the semi deep voice of Prince Kenia politely interrupted their conversation as King Joel and Queen Mabel went back to their children.

Prince Kenia smirked smugly as he stared at faith who crossed her arms. He took her hand in his large hard and laid a kiss on her hand as he said charmingly "it is a pleasure to meet you miss.faith"
She removed her hand from his as she resisted the urge to wipe his kiss off her hand and said cutly "my pleasure Eh...?"
He answered "Prince Kenia, second heir to the throne"
Faith smiled tightly resisting the urge to be sarcastic "how nice to know"
Prince Kenia began to look at her with his large honey coloured eyes, trying to figure out why his cousin was so infatuated with a peasant not royalty.
"So how did you manage to get my cousins interest? I am quite curious" he asked
Faith rolled her eyes and said disinterested "why don't you ask him yourself" she was already feeling tired more from talking to him and he vaguely reminded her of Lavender in attitude and personality.

As this was going King Joel decided to drag his son away from catching up with his younger siblings.
Standing near the door King Joel smirked as he asked with no amount of shame to Prince Michael "so son have you done the act with your beautiful pride ?" He demonstrated by wiggling his hips.

The blush on prince Micheal's expressed his shame at his father's words, he eyed his mother from across the room who hadn't heard this time of her husband's words she somehow had bat ears when it was considered for them both.
He returned his gaze to his father, exclaiming annoyed "Father!! What if mother heard you?!"
King Joel continued to smirk, he enjoyed teasing his son about sex it was too much fun to see him flustered. "Your mother will never know"
Prince Michael not wanting to more into the topic firmly stuttered to his father "it is none of-f you-u-r business father it is between us if we are.."
King Joel seeing his son was getting little annoyed at his teasing smacked him roughly on his back and said "spoken like a true king my son"

Michael grinned at his father until his eyes looked towards his cousin and girlfriend who were currently having a decent conversation which he didn't like. That was until he saw his cousin held his faith's hand to plant a kiss on her hand that was when he excused himself from his father's presence.
He jumped just in time to smack away her hand from being kissed again by his lips.
"Don't kiss her Kenia" he scowled and giving Prince Kenia a dirty look.
"I wasn't doing anything wrong cousin"
"That's what you always say Kenia, don't you dare even try it"
"You are exaggerating cousin stop being so paranoid why would you think I would do such a thing" he stated innocently at his cousin.

"You always do this right before you snatch or take what I want---"
Faith watching the whole interaction between the two feuding cousins, could clearly see this fight was easily going to get heated.
She cut in the conversation by speaking loudly to the whole house "why don't we all go to bed Hm? It is rather late"
Everyone nodded in agreement and Jim walked in just in time to escort the royal family to their rooms before Prince Kenia left kissed her cheek and grinned devilishly as he walked away as Prince Michael glared at his departing back.

Faith grimaced feeling his peck on her kiss, wiped it off her cheek and saw how pissed off her boyfriend was (she thought she'd never herself say) and tugged him forward to her frame and tip toed to kiss him on his soft lips snapping him of his thoughts as he continued to kiss her slowly and wrapping his arms around her.

After guiding the rest of the family to their rooms, Jim was looking quietly at the couple from the ajar door and Joey one of the bodyguards awoken from the noise, he said sleepily "Jim? How comes your still up?"


Jim turned and putting one finger to his lips "shhh! You idiot keep your voice down and look at what I'm seeing"

Joey's curiosity got the best of him and he quietly peeked to see the royal prince and Faith kissing, his slim shoulders dropping knowing he and the guys had lost a bet to their boss...it sucked!

Jim smiled evilly stating "I'll be expecting my betting money tomorrow" and stood up from his bent position to walk off to the down floor where as Joey followed behind sulking sadly at the lost of his money.

After sharing a sweet kiss for a several minutes the adorable couple needed air and drew apart from each other where as Faith drew herself away from his warm arms.

"Well it's late, Michael I'll see you later or tomorrow" with that said she walked out the door with him following her to the door.

Before she could walk out the door, he pulled her back to kiss her soundly on the lips and whispered "good night"

Faith smiled and left to go home as the door shut behind her.

End Notes:

I hope it's readable updating from the phone ain't easy..anywho Jim and the bodyguards they crack me up 😂 any love for our two cuties? Your comments are loved 😚

Ch.17 by Lorry

Faith:


It's been two days since I last saw Michael which is totally understandable, his family flew all way from Africa to come see him and he needs his time with them.

At the moment I was laying down snuggled in my covers reading a good book with a hot cup of Coca on my table as music played slowly in the background.

The door was opened automatically I grabbed my stuffed teddy bear and Michael walked in without a single bodyguard as he raised his arms in surrender exclaiming panicked "don't do it! It's me"

I dropped the stuffed toy as Michael walked into the room and pushed my duvet away and slid in, his long legs entwined mine as he drew me close to his warm chest.

"You missed me that much Michael, you had to ruin my cosiness" I said sarcastically.


He chuckled tiredly and said "I've missed your way with words my Liberian Queen"

I looked at him from reading my book "oh a new version to the old nickname?"

"Yes you are my queen and you should be treated as such no?"


"Whatever .. past me my Coca on the desk" I asked him, he used one long arm to bring the Coca towards me without taking some for himself.


"Michael! What I have told you about drinking from my drink?" I complained as I grabbed my drink from his hands.


"To not take a sip out of it or face your wrath" he pouted adorably.

I rolled my eyes and sighed forgiving him for his forgetfulness and I suddenly recalled talking to mum a day earlier about inviting the royal family to a lunch this Saturday before they left the following day.

Sipping my Coca and asking kindly "so Michael mum invited your family to come join us for a lunch this saturday"

 

Michael grinned when he heard the news of 'lunch' and he gladly accepted saying the family will be there this saturday.


The meddling urge to ask Michael about his overconfident cousin was too much and I asked after getting him to return the cup back on the desk "soo what's up with you and prince kenia? I could literally see sparks when you glared at each other"

I watched him take a deep breath as he prepared to tell me the whole issue between them both.

 

"Kenia and I have always had competition over everything from women to our studies...practically everything has to be a damn competition"

as he rolled his eyes and tightened his hold on me as he began to get lost in his thoughts.


Seeing Michael was getting lost in his thoughts I poked his nose to snap him out of it.


"Liberian Queen don't do that" he whined as he scrunched his defined nose and I rolled my eyes snapping lightly back at him,

"then don't get lost in your thoughts Michael and don't let prince kenia get to you while he's still here, ignore him"

 

He smiled happily as he crooned tenderly "your so good to me my queen, I hope you know that" and he bent his head down to kiss me sweetly.

 

After letting go I smiled "hmm I have my moments"

 

We continued to sit in the comfortable silence enjoying each others company.

 

End Notes:

Hope you enjoy this chapter 😄

Ch.18 by Lorry

The day of the lunch with the royal family...

Saturday afternoon came to quickly in Prince Michael's mind, he was worried about how faith's family would judge his family.

Knocking on their door for the door to reveal Lavender in thick pink jumper and jeans as her was stylish packed on the top of her head.

She smiled sweetly to the royal family and stepped aside for them to enter into the house. The twins wanting to the royal family first walked up to them and did the usual greetings.

King Joel and Queen Mabel were impressed at the level of the respect.

The twins bent down to see the young royal siblings and asked nicely if they wanted to play with them for the mean until lunch was prepared.

The kids looked up pleading to their parents who nodded and they grabbed each twins hand and went upstairs.

While that was going on Prince Michael led his parents to the main living room where Devnom was drinking a beer in hand.

When he looked up to see the royal family, he stood and greeted them all as well glaring briefly at poor Michae.

King Joel saw that Faiths father was an intelligent man and they sat on the coach talking about politics, recession and so forth to the boredom of Prince Michael and queen Mabel going into the kitchen to see his hard working girlfriend and mother cooking a meal for them.

Queen Mabel spoke up feeling guilty to see they were doing all that work "do you need any help?"
Faith and Carry paused their tasks to see Queen Mabel and

Prince Michael in the room with them. She washed her hands and smiling warmly to them both said invitingly "oh your highness you don't need to help we are almost done with the cooking"

Queen Mabel sniffed the alluring aroma from the food and said teasingly "so your the lady my son always compliments to me on the phone! Now I know why my baby is thick as a horse now, I can't wait to try your food"

Carry chuckled amused "ah it's not only me your son is definitely eating Fai's cooking as well I can't take all the credit"

Queen Mabel chuckled as well in agreement "well I'm glad he's not a stick man anymore" with that being said she kissed Michael's cheek who flushed in embarrassment and complained softly about his mother embtasssing him.

Faith only watched the interaction till she decided to go back her duties, but the pepper she had chopped half way disappeared from the chopping mat.

She looked up into her boyfriends brown gleaming eyes as he grinned at her while holding the pepper.

"What you putting this pepper into?" He asked curiously.

Faith swiped the pepper out of his hands and continued to chop as she replied "it's going into the soup over there...don't touch"

Seeing he and his mother were not needed in the kitchen went back to the living room to relax and mingle with her dad.

Prince Kenia deciding not to arrive until twenty minutes later to be fashionably late knocked on the door, Jules ran down the stairs to open the door to see Prince Kenia smiling shortly at her as he stared down at her.

"I hope I am not too late to arrive" he said apologitcaly but he wasn't thinking of that in his egoistic mind.

"Your not uh come in" Jules answered blushing a bright pink as Prince Kenia stepped into the home observing the house decorations and anything else he could spot and regard as worthless in his pampered ego filled mind.

Jim stepped abut further away from Prince Kenia who liked his 'space'as they strolled into the living room to see

Lavender had reappeared and was sitting next to the uncomfortable prince who tried each time to explain to her crazy mind he was taken and wasn't going to change his mind for the world.

While Demon was chatting along with King Joel and Queen Mabel quietly listening and putting her own input here and there when she wanted to.

Prince Kenia walked into the room and sat next to his favorite cousin, Michael turned around facing him as he hissed "Kenia why not sit somewhere else!"
Prince Kenia only smiled sweetly as he ignored his cousin

"who is this beautiful girl beside you cousin why don't you introduce us?" He said eyeing Lavender as she did the same to him.

Prince Michael feeling like the third wheel did the introductions and rose from the seat to look for his Queen who was currently washing her hands.


Prince Michael wrapped his arms around her waist as he held her in his arms and kissed her earlobe lightly.
Faith stopped washing her washes and turned around as

Michael stood in her way.
"Ok move please" she asked nicely.

"I don't want to move I like having you all to myself" he crooned a tad possessive.

"Well at the moment don't forget we have hungry mouths to feed and it's your cousin your hiding from"

He sighed in defeat knowing she could read him like an open book at times that scared him sometimes but that was just how she was.

He pulled away as she ranted about the annoyance of Lavender who had suddenly came back when she heard on the news about his family coming to visit him, that lasted until she announced the meal was ready and everyone stood up to go into the dinning room where everything had been rearranged to give more space.

The twins holding the hands of the young prince Randy and princess Janet came just in time to have lunch.

Faith sat next to prince Michael and prince Randy where as prince kenia sat next to Lavender and they flirted with each other, not caring about anyone else but themselves.

Everyone was now comfortable with one another, Devmon said a few words welcoming the royal family and hoped they enjoy the meal that was cooked by his wife and Faith.

That being said everyone dug in to the food piled in front of them, The only sounds of cutlery and munching was heard in the room.

Thirty minutes later everyone moved to the living room where the dessert was cut down to a few pieces left as Prince Michael and Faith ate their shared piece as they looked around the room.

"Well Lavender seems to be getting on swimmingly with prince kenia and I'm not explaining that to you" she implied casually chewing on the soft sponge cake.

"I wouldn't mind if she did it for the whole night, but it is funny how she stressed that day I came over that she won't give up!" He said relieved.

"Lavender will always say that then give up....her only option flirt with him, that guy is going to get his inheritance drained if he gets her to be his girl" she snickered loudly.

Michael laughed at her words and said arrogantly "second best he is but you got me"
Faith rolled her eyes and replied "don't get too cocky now Michael, you were pushy"

Michael beamed at her lovingly crooning "you love me that's why my Liberian Queen"

She only mumbled in response "you wish" but in the back of her mind, she had known for some time before they had even started dating she had fallen for his quirky and annoying personality.

After the dinner and dessert was being served while everyone talked amongst themselves. Faith was busy playing with Prince Randy and Princess Janet as they sat on the floor.

Seeing his siblings play nicely on the ground with his future queen warmed his heart, as he watched from the sofa from afar.

His curly hair was pulled gently by his mother's hands and he turned around smiling at her, she continued to massage his hair.
"How are you Mother? Are you enjoying yourself with my future bride?" He asked worried.

"Son they..are an interesting bunch of people who have welcomed us into their home and I have enjoyed myself" she replied assuring her son's mind.

They continued to have their discussion quietly between them, till King Joel sat next to his wife comfortably and bluntly stated "I approve of your present girl my boy! She is more wife material than that hungry vulture latching onto Kenia, she is not Queen material"

Michael still smiling and said his part agreeing with his father's words and in his mind was glad to see his blessings to get Faith as his bride that had already been cemented in his heart and mind as soon as she had become his girlfriend.

Faith being nosey and entertaining the youngest royal children as she listened into the conversation not too from her reach.

Did I hear wife come from King Joel? Da fuck?! That isn't going to happen I already feel unworthy for his attention to be his wife? She panicked in her mind.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind as she focused on the royal siblings.

Around eleven in the evening it was time to leave the home of Faith's family home as the sleepy eyed siblings were carried individually by Prince Michael and their mother as they said their goodbyes and went to the house next door.

Sunday afternoon arrived,
Prince Michael escorted his siblings and his pain in his shoulder cousin to their private jet and came home afterwards mixed feeling emotions to happy see his family (apart from kenia) and content that they were gone now he could refocus on his plans to marry Faith and get her to agree.

End Notes:

Well at least the dinner went alright no disasters at least, thoughts?

Ch.19 by Lorry

After the royal family had left, the days were filled in studying and preparing for exams, but now it was Christmas break and Prince Michael was looking forward to returning to Africa to be amongst his family once again and his people once again.

He made sure he told his Liberian Queen he was going to be away and she agreed that it was fine, he would have gladly taken her along with him but she thought it was a little soon in their newish relationship but Michael thought it was more than what she had implied, since the visit from his parents months ago he had begun to notice her distance but when he returns from his trip he'd talk to her more about it.

Prince Michael were on their way to the airport, sitting in silence briefly and lost in their own thoughts.

Prince Michael was looking out the window when his quietened giggle caught the attention of Jim who inquired what had peeked his majesty's interest.

Prince Michael turned his view point to the slightly smiling Jim who stared back at him waiting for the reason.

"Um Jim I wondered if you remembered the time when we were younger..." He recalled fondly
.
.

It was a long and hot boring day for 8 year old prince Michael and 10 year old Jim bodyguard in training.
The two boys were sitting on the polished floor in their various positions, not moving just dwelling in silence for the moment but that was making prince Michael jittery while Jim sat passively as he watched his prince fidget around on the floor.

There was a silent ping as prince Michael suddenly stood up startling poor Jim onto his bottom. He glared at his best friend who grinned cheekily shouting"Jim! I know what we can do today follow me!"

Afterwards he began to run off into the other direction, well Jim getting up on his scrawny legs and went after the prince to see what could have possible got him so excited and he was worried...

After running for some time till they arrived to the animal shelter where all their animals were kept to be fed and treated by their keepers.

Arriving there as both young boys catched their breath and Jim stared blankly at the prince wondering what they were doing at the animal shelter.

Michael in his royal day clothes grinned to his stoic best friend and cheerfully said to him "we are going to feed the animals today Jim"

Jim continued to stare blankly at such a suggestion and raising an eyebrow to indicate his thought of the idea.

Michael groaned at the look he was being given and explained "ugh Jim it's a great idea how don't you see it?"

Jim sighed at his explanation and sighed knowing if he didn't want to do this, he still had to.
Young Michael strutted up to the animal shelter where the large golden and light brown maned lions were lying in the hot sun either sleeping or relaxing.

Young Michael seeing the keeper was about to come and feed them asked politely if Jim and him could feed the lions, Jim narrowed his sharp blue crystal eyes on Michael knowing he was up to something and it wasn't any good.

So Jim and Michael were both handed a slap of fresh meat to give to the lions, the keeper (Kathy) turned her back for one second and Michael stuffed a red pepper into the meat and he smiled angelically when she turned around again to show them, how to give the meat to the pampered lions.

Jim seeing what Michael had done and not been able to stop in time watched him as he coaxed the two large male lions to the iron gates when their hyper sensitive noses smelled the fresh meat to eat.

Michael poking his hand though careful not to get his hand bitten off and Jim doing the same, they stepped back to watch the lions bite into their meat. For one second everything was calm until Goldie the lion mouth's began to steam and he roared in pain lifting his head up high.

Michael was too busy laughing and Jim looked on in shock seeing the lion in pain, when goldie saw Michael he ran to the iron gates and began to bang the iron gates rapidly that shut up prince Michael who shuffled back in fright as well as Jim.

When the shouts of dismay was heard near them, only logic in their growing minds was to run and run far away as possible...which they did and hurried back to the palace.

They went straight to Prince Michael's artistic painted room filled with his drawings and poems, as they jumped on the bed and breathed in deeply to recatch their breath once again.

Jim sat up folding his arms and breaking his silence his voice cracking into puberty said annoyed "you just had to get the the lions go after us! Why would you do that your majesty?"

Michael gazing into his best friends eyes snorted and rolled his eyes "it was a joke Jim and it was fun no harm done"

Jim rolled his eyes as well in return "you always do it and who ends up in trouble ? Me"

Prince Michael shrugged his shoulders as he laid there and said "I'll take the fall this time"

Later into the afternoon when the banquet for the royal bindings was in place, prince Micheal once again in a bored mood decided to lick and spill amounts of salt onto the snacks on the table.

After bidding for several items and now feeling famished they all made their way (the unexpected guests) to the arranged room for their snacks and meals.

Prince Micheal hearing the approaching feet of the guests, hide behind the silk curtains elegantly placed all over the room.

He was waiting eagerly to see what mayhem would purse as he saw people trail into the room taking their various seats.

A small speech was said and everyone digged into their snacks heartily...but everyone began to cough covering their mouths or spat into their napkins disgusted at the amount of salt and saliva was exchanged in the snacks on their treats.
As the chaos was going on Prince Michael slipped out the room and Jim? Where was he? He was in his room studying and minding his own business.

An hour later, the two boys were kicking each others feet till there was a soft knock on the door and King Joel's most trusted advisor walked into the room and the boys knew they were in trouble.

After being hearing the story of what happened to goldie the lion from Jim's full perspective and the full story about Michael's prank, his royal royal higness didn't scold Jim since he wasn't able to stop the problem in time and wasn't involved in the prank.

Unfortunately he rebuked his son heavily on his actions as an heir and his attitude towards his pranks.
Jim seeing he was not needed felt bad for his friend but this time he deserved what he got.

Prince Michael winced recalling the beatings he had endured from his mischief as a child and Jim smirked as he remembered that particular memory.

"I still remember that beating Jim..father was furious that day" he winced and Jim going back to his old tactics of using his facial expressions as he raised his eye mockingly.

"Ooh don't do that Jim! You always did that when we were boys it always was so annoying, talk to me" the prince wailed to his best friend.

Jim let out a small bark of laughter and answered teasingly " I know your majesty that's why I did it"
They continued to bicker back and forth (more on Michael then him) as they made their to the airport.

Arriving at the airport thirty minutes before his flight was set off to go, stepping out of the car there was sound of clicking cameras and phones taking pictures.
It's a good thing I wore my shades these lights would have definitely blinded me. He thought to himself.

He ignored the screams and shouts coming from the journalists, as he and his tight knitted bodyguards walked to the entrance.

On the floor was a dark red carpet that was up to the entry point of the flight, prince Michael (after a few arguments with Jim) wanted to experience flying with actual people not on his own with his bodyguards, Jim allowing his majesty have his way only if he stayed in first class.

So they stepped into the flight and we're immeadlity taken to first class where everyone was busily putting their bags away and relaxing in their luscious and comfortable seats.

But that stopped when Prince Michael stepped into the first class and removing his glasses to suddenly be bombarded with several people who's class went out the window when they saw the African prince in front of them.

Prince Michael could only see money signs in their eyes as the bodyguards pushed the crazed people back and Prince Michael feeling that his last string of patience was about to snap shouted his authority "Stop this nonsense! I demand you all to return to your seats and leave me be..Now!"

When everyone heard the authority and the anger burning in the prince's eyes they obeyed moving sluggishly until Jim snapped back at them "you heard his highness! Leave now!"
The people did so immmedality and went to minding their own business.

So prince Michael and his bodyguards went to the exclusive side of the plane and were now settled for a long flight ahead of them to return home.

Prince Michael removed his cherry jacket coat and groaned in despair. "If I can't get people to listen to my command how will I fair up to taking the crown and ruling my people Jim"

jim wasn't happy to see his best friend depressed and encouraged his saddened heart that cheered him up tiny bit and he also mentioned Faith wouldn't be happy to see him down which seemed to cheer him up alot more.

So they both slept on and off on the journey home back to Africa.
The first sun ray of sun peeking though the window awoke his royal highness from his nap, the bodyguards circled around him and they went down the stairs of the jet to be greeted by his people waving and cheering to see the return of their heir come home.

Prince Michael waved and smiled to the sea of faces and breathed in the humid air and the feel of African soil on his light shoes, it felt amazing to be home again and seeing everyone once more after so long.

Getting into the car and going home was highlight of his royal majesty's mood seeing the large and heavily pregnant trees almost bursting with fruit and seeing the children play as they drove by in the car and waving to anyone who spotted him in the car.

Eventually driving into the palace and coming out of the car the many bodyguards he had scattered to do one thing or other leaving only Jim to be by his side.

They both walked further into the palace to be meet by Randy and Janet who eagerly clung to their tall brother's long legs and Prince Michael tittered to his siblings as he played with them for a few minutes before commanding softly to them that he would play with them later. They weren't happy about that but obeyed and ran off to cause more mayhem somewhere else in the palace as the two bodyguards ran after them.

Prince Michael grinned at the sight of his siblings and headed for his bedroom.

Opening the door to his bedroom he was shocked to see a busty and slime light skinned woman laying on his bed, when she heard the door open , she turned around smiling prettily at him as she spoke in a soft voice "welcome home your highness I am Vanessa your future queen"

Prince Michael felt stunned and now in his fit of anger he slammed the door and Jim swiftly moving out of the way was puzzled to see him angry it wasn't like him to be in that nature.

Seeing him walk fast towards his father's office this time he didn't knock the door, he practically banged the door open startling both his parents who looked up to see their son in front of them.

Cutting to the chase Prince Michael exclaimed furiously to his parents "what is the meaning of this father and mother! Why is there an unknown woman in my room!!"

King Joel stated calmly to his infuriated son "oh that woman is your future Queen, your mother and I picked her for you from another country we felt you were taking too long to get that common girl to be your bride and she is too local to be your queen"

Prince Michael couldn't believe what he had just heard from his father's mouth, "I refuse to have that woman as my future Queen Father! I love Faith and she is my future queen no one else is taking her place!" He shouted once again infuriated.

"Don't you dare shout at me boy! I am your father understand that? My words are final" king Joel shouted his light skinned face glowing red in anger as he slammed his hands on his desk.

Queen Mabel quickly rubbed her husband's back as she soothed him to think of his blood pressure. The two hot blooded men stared at each other in a showdown.

Prince Michael retorted angrily "this isn't over father" and he stormed out the door slamming the door behind him.

While the prince had left his parents were beginning to see that this test was going to fruitful even if it meant hurting him if he didn't find out about that this was a test.

Prince Michael stomping to his bedroom to look for his phone and when he opened the door to still see the woman on his bed, he snarled at her "What are you still doing here!? GET OUT!"

The poor woman squealed in fright and ran out of the room, prince Michael slamming the door behind her and went to look for his phone in his luggage.

After looking for twenty minutes he finally found his phone and found his old sim, he was lucky to find his phone was half charged seeing there was bad connection in his room, he went to the family courtyard.

As he stood there and the bodyguards all standing in different sections, he dialled Faith's and waited for her to pick up, while he waited a tall dark skinned man came up to him and exclaimed "your highness you stole my girlfriend from me! I will kill for you taking away from me"

Still holding the phone in his hand and now having his full focus on the man, the bodyguards and sensing the prince could be in possible danger acted fast grabbed him and Prince Michael said a little calmer now "look boy I do not have any time for your craziness, so just beat it and don't even return"

The bodyguards seeing that he wasn't needed dragged the boy down to the entrance.

After the third dial after recalling her number, prince Michael finally got the signal.
=Phone conversation=
Faith: hello? Who is this?
Prince Michael: Liberian queen it's me Michael.
Faith: oh it's you...
Prince Michael was a tad taken back at her reply she hadn't reverted back to her old ways since they started dating asked worriedly: what happened Liberian Queen?
Faith: oh I got sent a lovely letter by your wonderful father that he had already had you a bride made ready for you and my services as your concubine wasn't needed.
Prince Michael was appalled at what he had heard: I had no involvement in my father's actions my queen! Please believe me!
Faith: why would I believe you Michael? When all this time you could have been using me and to think I was falling for you!
Prince Michael if the situation called for it he would have been jumping all over the place but instead pleaded to her: Liberian Queen please let me explain ---"

Faith cut in hissing furiously: I don't want to hear your fucking excuses after all this time, I thought I was good enough for you made feel that way and I can't stand you for it!

Prince Michael: no faith all I did and say to you was from my heart please let me explain I beg of you!
Faith didn't want to hear it and screamed: fuck you I don't want to hear it!
And she abruptly cut off the call and Prince Michael's heart sank in despair and sadness..how could have this all happened all at once to him when he had made progress with his future Queen but it was all ruined by his foolish parents!

He clutched his phone in his hand and he called out to Jim, he swiftly appeared at his best friends side and Prince Michael stated he should book the next flight now..he was going back to London.

End Notes:

A little flashback of Prince Micheal and Jim's adventure as kids Lmao poor Jim 😂

 

Oooh my poor babies how will Prince mj get her to listen? Tune in next time 😬

 

 

Ch.20 by Lorry

Prince Michael was sitting on the next available flight that was unfortunately delayed to the late afternoon.


Now on the plane back to London, prince Michael's mind was overrunning with worry and depression while he tapped his hand repeatedly on his leg.


Jim eyed worriedly over prince Michael's, he hadn't eaten anything on the plane but sat quietly lost in his thoughts whatever had happened with Faith defiantly hadn't turned out good from what he heard clips from their phone conversation.


During the time prince Michael was on the plane, Prince Kenia had already prepared to go see Faith, his interest and taste for Lavender had ran out after giving her a large sum of money and one large Ruby jewel for her to get him off his back.


Luckily she took his offer and left him alone without any fuss, now that Lavender was gone he went on the first flight a day before him to claim his chance with Faith (who wouldn't be interested)

Currently inattentive about to happen, Faith was at home wiping her tear strained face with her box of tissues and and the scattered empty ice creams all over her bedroom floor.

Blowing her nose and throwing the discarded tissue onto the floor and rubbing her reddened nose to get rid of the excess mucus.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Faith groaning in despair knew she had to get up and see who was at the door.

Removing the quilt around her and getting up from the bed and walking like a zombie to the front door to open and see Prince Kenia at her door.

She sniffed pathetically and glared at him and clutching the door handle, inquired rudely "what do you want and why are you here Prince Kenia?"

Prince Kenia chuckled and smirked arrogantly at the vulnerable Faith.

"Well are you going to let me in?" He asked ignoring her rude approach.

Faith sighed and rolled her eyes to let him in, and he followed after her mumbling to his bodyguards to stay outside.

They both went to her small living room and sat down on the sofa inches apart, so prince kenia not preferring the silence opened up a random topic and that topic was his big eyed foolish cousin "missing my idiotic cousin Faith?"

Faith could feel the irritation flare at his words against Michael.

She defended him and said sarcastically "Jealous much? And why is it your business if I miss him or not? Also I didn't give you permission to say my name"

Prince Kenia smirk dropped from his lips and his eyes burned into Faith, she looked on smugly ignoring his expression.

Running a hand though his perfect hair and breathing in deeply to calm his conflicting emotions with this woman he now desired to snatch away from Michael.

It was a game to Prince Kenia since he and his cousin were young to have whatever he had from toys to cars but grown up now his desires turned to every women his cousin found attractive or he had a slight feelings for, Prince Kenia would selfishly snatch the woman and bed her.


Leaving his cousin broken hearted and in prince kenia's mind that was one step ahead to getting to the throne.

Now that he had spotted his next target in Faith, after making sure he hadn't lost his calm, Prince Kenia noticing Faith had forgotten his presence and was now watching tv.

This is my chance! He thought determined.
Moving up to Faith little by little till he was sitting next to her, he laid his arm on her leg.

Faith flinching at the sudden touch looks up into his lust filled eyes and gives him a deadly glare.

She raises her eyebrows "prince kenia kindly remove your hand from my thigh"

Prince Kenia chuckled amused at her antics "what if I said I didn't want to?"

Faith not answering him removed his hand from her thigh herself and got up from the coach to lean against the wall and cross her arms to stare at him in concealed fury.

He stood up and the smirk on his boyish face never wavered as he strode up to her.

He stood so close to Faith that she could smell his expensive cologne with his arms enclosing her in that corner.

Prince Kenia smirked down at her and their eyes connected. He bent his head to place his soft lips on her neck and purred seductively,

"I understand why pitiful cousin has such an interest in you, your wit and scent is so alluring I want to try" and he pecked her neck lightly before Faith could have even a chance to dodge his assault.

Then in his lustful state began to kiss her neck and Faith's eyes widened in astonishment but that turned to anger faster than lightning.

How dare does he think I am a slap of meat for him to devour and have? This fucker!" Faith thought furious to herself.

Thinking fast Faith quickly brought her elbow right into his crotch hard and Prince Kenia stopped his assault to fall to his knees and moan in pain mumbling and cursing over his pain.

Faith thought that should keep him down for a moment but that was cut short when the door bell rang again and she went to the door just to get away from the perverted prince.

Almost ripping the door off it's handles to reveal a disheveled and depressed eyed prince Michael.

When she saw him at the door she slammed the door in his face and walked away until she heard the threat of Prince

Michael call out "Faith if you do not open this door I will get Jim to open this door for me"

Jim hearing that sighed at how annoying his friend could be and Prince Michael hearing him turned around to glare at him and Jim flinched at the dangerous glare kept his mouth shut he didn't want to jump on any more egg shells with his majesty.

Prince Michael was impatient and too jet lagged to be having this type of argument with Faith commanded Jim to open the door.

Jim tight lipped and feeling insecure pulled out the hair pin in his hair letting his long locks fall to his shoulders and used it to open the door.

Faith hearing the threat didn't even bother to listen to him until she heard the door handle began to shake and the door opened to see Michael smiling weakly and Jim wrapping his long black jet hair back into his pony tail with the hair pen.

"You do realise breaking into someone's home is a crime Prince Michael?" She said referring back to his title.

Prince Michael winced when he heard her use his title again and felt his heart tighten in pain.

His smile diminished and he sadly stated "It was only the way to talk with you Faith..if you would let me explain about the letter and everything"

Faith rolled her eyes and snarling fuming stomping up to him and poking his chest "listen Prince Michael I don't want to hear what you have to say--"

But her speech was cut off when Prince Kenia walked into the hall, greeting his cousin cheerfully now he recovered from his crotch injury.
"Well hello cousin, I and Faith were having a grand time before you arrived lovely marks on her neck Hm?" He said cheerfully.

Prince Michael's chocolate eyes now burning in anger towards Faithtowards pushed her hand away from his chest.

"You didn't even let me explain and you went into the arms of my cousin? You are exactly like every woman I have ever loved...and I came home back to try and explain everything to you" he spat bitterly to Faith now his eyes noticed the kiss markings on the left side of her neck.


Faith stood still in complete agony and felt the tears start to fall down her cheeks and she stuttered trying to get Micheal to listen.

But prince Michael did not want to hear her and swiftly walked out the door slamming the door behind him.

End Notes:

Well can we say Prince Kenia is desperate...? 😒..poor Faith being harassed by such a fool.

 

Oh I know my update hasn't been up to date and that will hopefully be back up again..

 

 

Ch.21 by Lorry


Faith heard the light chuckling of Prince Kenia from where he stood and she spun around exclaiming enraged "you dare to laugh after what you've done? You sick bastard!"

She left him there immeaditely going after Michael before he could hop into his car, when Michael heard his name and turned around to see Faith running to him.

She stopped in front of him and they both stared into each other eyes their emotions playing back and forth.

But prince Michael was tied between comforting and leaving to avoid her, but his heart won and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

Faith sniffed and clung tightly in his arms and he pulled them into the car and gave Jim the keys to open the house and get his bags all in the house indicating he wanted to have privacy between him and Faith.

Now that they were in the car finally alone, there was a painful silence.
Faith wanting to talk first opened up and told prince Michael about the marks and in true Michael fashion he was complete pissed off before she could allow him to storm up into the house and give Prince Kenia a piece of his mind.

And changed the subject to the letter and Prince Michael explained in full detail what his parents crazy plans for him.

Now the excessive baggage had finally been explained in detail, the weighted and thickened air that had surrounded them these past few days dissolved.

Now Prince Michael was still angry inside yet again his one minded cousin had done and he tried but nothing had prevailed.

He got out of the car with Faith and they talked till he went inside and practically dragging Prince Kenia out of the house and going to his house beside hers.

Faith closing the door behind them and happy to see that pervert had left and made sure to never open the door for him.

She was blissfully glad Michael and her had talked, this was surely lesson for them both to listen to each other she wasn't normally the kind of person to open all her emotions heck crying no one was privileged to see her cry but now Prince Michael had witnessed it.

Faith didn't know whether to feel free or defenseless in this situation, shaking her head to clear the thoughts jumping in her mind, had the urge to have the last tub of ice cream from Phoebe's stash and use it as a victory treat even if it meant getting ranted on by Phoebe.

While that was happening Prince Michael pushing his cousin into his home and Prince Kenia turning around to face his cousin.

Prince Michael balled his hand into a fist to sucker punch him in the face and he landed on the floor grunting in pain pathetically.

Prince Michael menacingly stated to his least favourite cousin,
"Kenia if you ever try to harass or assault my Queen ever again I will give you something even more worse than what I gave you...this is your warning...I want you out of this country by tomorrow evening no later" afterwards massaging his wrist and walked away.

Jim watching it all happen couldn't be more be prouder than what he saw in this moment, apart from that now remembering he had over heard the king and queen's conversation about their test.

Which he would do after couple of days when he and Faith's relationship was rekindled.

Now Jim watched over the last past few days to see the relationship between Faith and his highness grow back steadily, the young couple spending all their free time together.

Now the chance to talk to his highness for Jim on a cold Thursday afternoon, He waited near the door for Prince Michael to finish with Faith and come back into the house.

Prince Michael letting Faith go and Jim hearing her mumble 'whatever' went back to her flat.

Prince Michael chuckled and closed the door behind him to see Jim waiting for him.

They walked into the living room and sat down to watch an old documentary about the Queen of England.

Jim feeling burdened from the secrecy asked if the prince could pause the TV and hear what he had to say.

Prince Michael pausing the television and facing Jim wondering what could be on Jim's mind.

Jim crossing his arms against broad chest and sinking into the velvet coach.

"Well your highness, I heard your parents when we were back home about a week now...that they planned everything which is happening is a test..apart from the arrival of Prince Kenia"

Jim sat waiting for the reaction from his highness knowing his rather explosive behaviour, it only died down from his developing relationship with Faith over their long extended stay in London.

Prince Michael bugged eyed expression from hearing this information quickly evolved to anger but he closed his eyes and taking the time, to count to ten in his mind over and over till he was washed in calamity.

Prince Michael opened his eyes to look into the concerned electric blue eyes of Jim.

"Don't worry Jim, I will deal with my parents in due time only they can think of such a crazy scheme...now let's go to the kitchen to see if the chef has cooked anything" Michael patted Jim's shoulder and got up to walk into the kitchen.

Jim blinked in surprise at the maturity displayed by his future King.

He will definitely be alright when it comes time for him to take over. He thought glad in his now free peaceful mind.
.
.
Faith's Pov:

Michael and I had spent last few days talking about many things and the issue I've been waiting for to pop was finally brought up and that was him marrying a bride which still pissed me off.

"The idea of a bride wasn't my idea my Liberian Queen it was my parents foolish plan. I do not have involvement in any of it, I don't know whether it was to sabotage our relationship or a test from them..do you believe me?" He pleaded sadly.

I signed and sat there thinking about what he just said and what I learnt about him is that he never willingly involved himself in anything it was just wasn't in his nature.

"I believe you, but I can't believe your parents would do such a thing! I know parents are crazy but to go that far!" I ranted to Michael.

He nodded in agreement and feeling less comfortable about talking about his parents, after telling me the news about finding about their plan he had given them the cold shoulder and he brought up an holiday idea.

I was quite intrigued by what he was about to suggest and waited for him to speak.

"Well my lovely one, I was hoping during the summer holidays when we finally finish this course perhaps maybe you would come back home with me? I want to show you the true beauty of south Africa and our people would you come along with me?" He said cheerfully.

I felt touched deeply that he would still want to take me along with him after all the hell he and I have went though so far.

"Yes I'll go with you, besides someone has to make sure you won't do something silly" I responded grinning cheekily at him.

Michael grinned mischievously and he wrapped his arms around me and bent down to kiss me sweetly and pulling me into his lap.

We spent the rest of that afternoon talking and kissing and no nothing else went any further.

End Notes:

You guys know this won't be the last time we hear from Prince Kenia 😒.. Enjoy

Ch.22 by Lorry

Faith:

The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the big blue sky, but it wouldn't be England if it wasn't for the cold breeze slapping everyone in the face this early morning.

Normally Michael would drag me out of my warm bed to get to class but today he was swarmed with his princely duties so he couldn't come for any classes.

Drinking my Costa coffee in hand and walking as fast my short legs can carry me to not miss the bus. Standing at the bus stop and waiting for the bus to arrive.

Ten minutes later the bus stopped and I hopped on showing my student oyster and stood for the remainder of the journey.

After getting off the bus and walking just in time for class, my day went on collecting assignments (including Michael's) and ignoring the fluttering questions of his fangirls and haters..I told them to deal with it and went to Lunch ignoring their glares.

Sitting down at my regular table with Phoebe eating my homemade sandwich and talking about various topics with her.


"I can't believe your going away with his highness" Phoebe pouted sadly.


I rolled my eyes at her behaviour "don't worry I'll bring you something..what do you want?"


"Well I wouldn't mind one of those African decorated tops--" Phoebe before being interrupted by someone coughing beside us.

We glanced to see the tall figure of...Prince Kenia and here I thought my days off having him off my back after his sexual harassment two weeks ago erased my tramatic memory but seeing him again so soon only made that memory crawl back to mind.


Prince Kenia shining in all his Ruby and diamond suited outfit stared down at us smugly with his set of bodyguards around him.

I clearly heard the gossipers around the room tuning into this conversation like it was going to be a good film.

Prince Kenia stood there and opened his mouth "well lovely seeing you again Miss.Faith and who is this exquisite lady beside you?"

He asked while eyeing Phoebe like she was some piece of meat and pulling her hand into his kissing her palm softly.

Phoebe giggled and let him hold her hand but my glare snapped her out of it and she blushed embarrassed.

Now returning my glare back to Prince Kenia I replied coolly "well lovely to see you either Prince Kenia back so soon, didn't Michael's lesson teach you anything?"

From what I heard from Michael he did something to Prince Kenia and didn't expand on details but somehow that didn't keep him away.

His fair cheeks glowed a rosy hue while he glared at me. I smirked feeling absolutely wonderful I peeved him off somewhat.

Instead he placed his hand ran down my arm and he winked walking away like he owned the place.

I shrugged my shoulders diving back into a conversation with Phoebe while filing away the cringe worthy feel of his hand down my arm and pretend nothing happened.

Several hours later I was in bed wrapped up in my cocoon of quilts and taking small snap till that was cut short by the continuous ringing from my phone.

Dragging one arm out I snatched my phone off my table and went back to laying down to answer the call.

Phone conversation:
Faith: Hello?

Prince Michael: Liberian Queen I'm sorry if I woke you up...perhaps we can talk tomorrow?.

Faith: no it's alright Michael I was only having a small nap..what's up?.

Prince Michael crooned: oh I'm just tired my lovely one, and missing your cooking.

Faith rolled her eyes: you always say that, it's not like your far from me, geez.

Prince Michael whined: but still.

Faith: well uni was fine and out of the blue Prince Kenia has returned.

Prince Michael bellowed on the line: WHAT?!?
Faith winced and said patiently: "please reduce your voice"

Prince Michael shocked at the news began to ramble: "here I thought...hitting him aand telling to leave would get him to go back home and never return would help but no! He came back to cause me more grief and be a pain.."
Faith: "slow down Michael did you really punch him?"

Prince Michael said darkly: "yes I did, I did because he touched you and no one touches my future Queen but Me"

Faith: "that's sweet of you Michael, you'll be getting a kiss tomorrow how does that sound?"

Prince Michael chuckled: I'm looking forward to it.

-phone conversation ended-
.
.

I cut the conversation short and slithered back into my warm embrace and slept off eventually after thinking about endless things that needed to be done.

End Notes:

Enjoy I'll be posting the next chapter as a special Easter treat tomorrow evening or Friday stay tuned 😉.

Ch.23 by Lorry

Michael:

The news of Kenia back in the country once again to cause more trouble and headache on my mind when I had enough going on as it is.

I was too naive to think punching and threatening him to leave the country and not return would work but I forget momentarily Kenia was a free spirit and did what he pleased only caring about himself.

He was not going to become the next king over my dead body, I wouldn't allow it!.

I was currently sitting in a reserved spot of the restaurant booked for I and Kenia to talk.

It took me days after I found out from my Queen to get though to Kenia who decided to ignore my calls and do whatever he likes in London spoiling our African name with his antics.

Twenty minutes later Kenia arrived fashionable late and sat across from me.
"Hello cousin" he greeted sweetly and eyed me in distaste.

"Twenty minutes late...what were you so busy doing this time?" I asked sternly.

"Well I was in a business meeting cousin making plans to exchange our oil for other resources...unlike you spending all your time with your favourite play toy" he answered icily.

"You aren't only here for that reason Kenia! Why are You here?!" I snapped at him loosing my composure.

"Well let's order something shall we cousin?" He said coolly and rose his hand signalling for the waiter to come over.

A tall tanned skinned lady headed for us immediately with a pen and notepad in her hands.

"Hello your majesties what would you like to order?" She asked respectfully.

We were handed the menu's and we both looked down for a few seconds and Kenia looked up into the eyes or the waitress.

"I'm ordering the stake, make sure it is medium rare not any above that if It's not up to my standards you won't be getting any tips and what are you ordering cousin" he said in a commanding tone to the waitress and turned to me.

His behaviour was absolutely revolting, not even using any manners whatsoever. I gritted my teeth and breathed though my nose to force my anger down.

"I would like to have chicken maranted in chilli sauce and rice as a side dish thank you" I said smiling tightly to the waitress.

She nodded smiling politely in my direction before she left giving Kenia dirty look and went back to the kitchen.

"Such a typical order for you to order cousin, you love the simple life perhaps the king and queen should have left you at an orphanage" he insulted.

"Well you aren't fit to be King cousin with that attitude of yours that the people won't even accept you" I spat back at him.

His smile dropped into a frosty look and I returned the look.

"Now for the last time why did you come back to the UK?" I snapped at him, I hate it when he uses the surrenderings to his advantage to skip a topic.

"Well dear cousin you are not the king of this land so I can do as I please..it is a free country besides I said so before I am here on business continue to go along with your toy while our country waits for your return" he responded harshly.

I was about ready to respond to his words when the food we both ordered was placed in front of us.

Instead to calm my anger down I chowed down on my meal and Kenia gladly did the same.

Almost halfway into our meal Kenia opened his mouth to spit out "well I hope your toy is recovering nicely from my present since my last visit...I will definitely be visiting heronce more to repay the favour"

That was the last straw and I got up from my seat shaking the table and the food slipping off unto Kenia's lap.

He got up as well and just as I was about to grab him, I was pulled back by one of my bodyguards and the same was done for him.

We were pulled several distances away ignoring the noise around us, all I wanted to do was punch his face in for insulting and doing such a thing to my woman!

"Let me go Now!" I shouted infuriated and wiggling from the strong pairs of arms holding me back.

"No your majesty, calm down!" I heard Jim shout smoothly.
Instead we were both dragged away from each other and
Jim dragging me back into the car and locking the door before going back into the restaurant to pay for the bill and damages.

Seconds later he opened the door and bent down entering the car along with the rest of the bodyguards.

"Drive" Jim commanded firmly to the driver.

The engine was started and we drove off in silence for several seconds until Jim broke the silence asking softly "your majesty..why did you let your temper take over?"

I eyed him in disbelief "didn't you hear what that fucking fool of a cousin insult my future bride?"

Jim blinked in surprise when he heard the fowl word from my lips, he ignored that and pushed on.

"I know your majesty I heard it clearly but you let Prince Kenia's taunts get to you" Jim responded calmly.

"No one goes near my Queen, he wanted to use her as his personal plaything..I won't let him have the one girl I can say I'm deeply in love with I will never allow it" I said determined.

Jim sighed and patting my shoulder replied soothingly

"don't let him get to you your highness he isn't worth it"

"Now you said you were in love with Faith your majesty" Jim smirked and the rest of the bodyguards sniggered.

The change of subject cooled the air and I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Well we know we both have feelings for each other..we just haven't said 'I love you'" I admitted meekly and rubbed my neck nervously.

Jim chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes "well you should say it soon your highness before its too late..women especially like Miss.Faith can get the wrong signals" he advised wisely.

"Then why haven't you got yourself a girlfriend Jim?" I teased him.

"Are you Gay Jim...?" I asked innocently.

"W-what?! No!" Jim stuttered.

"Then why don't you have one?" I continued to ask on enjoying his reactions.

"Someone has to look after you besides I don't need a woman right now" he responded glaring mockingly.

It was my turn to pat his shoulders reassured "don't worry Jim my best friend when we return home I will help you find a wife" I smiled happily telling him.

Jim stared blankly for a millisecond and responded "no your majesty I'm fine ..I still have nightmares of your matchmaking ways five years ago from your choice of a girlfriend" Jim shivered to emphasise.

Flashback:

It was an average day for eighteen year old Jim and sixteen year old Prince Michael.

The two young men were walking on the grassy side of the palace enjoying the shade underneath the huge mango
tree.

"You need a girlfriend Jim" prince Michael argued to Jim.

Jim only blinked while he watched his majesty give points of having a girlfriend in the one sided argument.

Jim practically blocked out his majesty's ramblings and sat there nodding his head to indicate he was listening which he should have done instead of blanking Prince Michael out.

The next day came and Jim was walking down the long hallway of the palace on his day and no prince in sight.

Don't get him wrong he loved his highness like any brother but it was always a pleasure to be off duty and have time to himself.

I must remember to visit grandma this weekend, she's been asking for me quite some time. He pondered in his mind.

Without warning Prince Michael dragged Jim by the arm pulling the startled Jim along to a unknown place

"Your highness where are we going?!" Jim exclaimed in shock while trying to steady his pace as his highness dragged him along.

"No time Jim!" The young prince shouted in a excited tone.

They continued to run in the direction Prince Michael was taking him and they suddenly stopped at a tall brown and golden door in which Prince Michael opened the door and flung confused Jim into the room.

Jim almost falling to the floor but on instinct steadied himself and walked to the door handle and to his dismay the door was locked.

I'm going to skin him alive when I get this door open! What was his highness thinking in doing this? Jim thought furious at this trick his highness played on him.

"You're not his royal highness" a female voice called out to Jim.

Jim jerked but it was hardly noticeable and he spun slowly to face a dark skinned, dark eyed and braided woman staring at him.

Jim noticing the lowly lite room and the candles scattering around the room where as a waiting chef to serve the food.

I should have listened to his ramblings and stopped this crazy scheme before it happened. Jim thought annoyed to himself.

"Well indeed I'm not" Jim cooly stated and took his seat in front of her.

"Well when will he be arriving?" She asked and scanned the room hoping his highness would arrive.

"Well I hate to disappoint you miss but he won't be coming..he arranged it this way" Jim explained calmly.

"My name is Feia" the woman now stated glaring into Jim's baby blue eyes.

Jim wasn't affected by her glare, he had faced scarier glares besides..he was hungry.

Jim signaled the chef and he came forward with the other workers who started bringing the plates of food and beverages.

Once the food was set on the table, there was minimal conversation between them and Jim thinking perhaps the silence could be broken if he brought up topic up for them to discuss.

But when he looked up, his mouth hung down in shock to see Feia eating like a pig slupprring her soup and grabbing every item of food she could find on the plate to stuff into her already wide mouth.

Jim felt disgusted and swallowed the bile that was rising in his throat.

Yes I'm going to kill him once dinner date is though! Jim vowed silently to himself.

After several minutes Jim couldn't handle the hoover of a woman in front of him slobber the food like it was her last meal.

Jim immediately spoke up and looking down on his watch "well I have my duties to attend to miss.feia I hope you enjoyed the meal"

He stood up to leave and Feia blinked in surprise at his fast departure but decided he could shake her hand before he left.

She brought her stained covered hand to Jim and he picked up a tissue, delicately shaking her and walked away ignoring the glare aimed on his back.

Jim hoped the door wasn't locked and to his relief it was and when he closed the door behind him to see Prince Michael standing smiling happily waiting there.

Jim only stared at him icily and walked away without a word which lead to two days of Prince Michael being given the cold shoulder till Jim choose to forgive him.

End of Flashback.


"That's what you say Jim we shall see" I barked heartily recalling that memory then we continued to bicker and forth till we arrived home.

End Notes:

Well another adventure from our two favourite guys Lmao poor Jim 😂..Enjoy!

Ch.24 by Lorry

Faith:

I was at home watching the old tv series 'Charmed' on YouTube, holding my mac laptop on my lap and stroking Alice (phoebe's puppy) fur while she slept next to my feet.

The climax of the episode was just about to hit and I could feel my heart pound in exhilaration until a breaking news advert cut off the episode.

"Are you kidding me?" I shouted at the screen startling Alice out of her nap and she went away to sit somewhere else in peace.

We interrupt your program to bring the latest news about Prince Kenia and Prince Michael spotted in one of the most exclusive restaurants in London.

From our resources the two young royals were having a heated argument that lead Prince Michael standing up to fight Prince Kenia for whatever reason that set him off well I'm glad I wasn't there to witness it.

Here is a footage sent to us by an anonymous onlooker and boy does it look brutal.


I watched the video with my mouth hung open to see Michael in a heated argument, with Prince Kenia and what I could hear the only reason Michael seemed angry was because of the words Prince kenia taunted about me from what I've seen in Michael's body language.

The video finished closing my laptop lid to get up and I went upstairs to grab my house keys.

Now opening the door and strolling to Michael's home, I knocked on the door and Michael opened the door rubbing his eyes tiredly looking absolutely adorable.

"Well hello sleepy head" I said to him smirking.

"Hello my beautiful one" he said cheerfully while covering his yawn with his free hand.

"Can I come in?" I asked him and he let me in without any words. I stepped in and we both strolled to his bedroom where he tugged me into his arms and we laid down on the bed cuddled together.

Michael yawned again sleepily and I knew he was tired but I knew one way of waking him up.

I brought his face to mine and I kissed him intensely while he groaned in his throat.

I pulled away for air and Michael's eyes snapped open while he looked down at me smiling crookedly.

"That is a wonderful way to be woken...what was the kiss for?" He questioned in curiosity.

"That is for defending me against your perverted cousin on the video" I said to him smiling sweetly.

He winced at the memory and sighed sadly "I knew it would somehow be spread I didn't expect it to be so fast...I acted out of character which isn't how a royal heir should act.. father would be disappointed"

I didn't want to him to feel guilty about what happened so cupping his strong jaw and forcing him to look me in the eye.

"Look Michael things happens alright? Don't let the media bring you down, who said you can't act on your anger? your human not a tin machine sometimes you need to let those negative emotions set free remind me to take you to my gym" I concluded soothingly and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Yeah.." he replied and stayed quiet.

"Let's sleep OK? You're tired" I snuggled further into his arms and he wrapped his arms my waist, we both fell asleep in each others arms..

The next two days the halls of university were filled with people staring at Michael and starting rumors about him which I noticed was making him uncomfortable that his head becoming accustomed to the ground.

I felt powerless not knowing what to do to help my sadden boyfriend from this crazy gossip. I squeezed his hand in comfort to show him I was still here.

When he felt my squeeze he looked up giving me a small smile in return.

We went to the cafeteria ignoring the noise around us from nosy idiots and I distracted him by bringing up more slang and their meanings thankfully he took in.

So we were at the table enjoying our meals and there was a smile on his face which made me feel better that he wasn't sulking and closed in his thoughts.

"Well hello again Faith and Cousin" a voice too familiar to both of our ears.

Standing in front of us was none other than Prince Kenia once again!

This fool don't quit at all! What the hell is his problem?! I thought in my pissed off at the sight of him.

"Why the fuck are here you again Prince Kenia!" I asked him infuriated.

"Ah ah no need to swear Faith" he said while wagging his finger to me as if I was a child.

"Then leave Kenia you aren't wanted here, somehow they let you in here..you theifing fool" Michael stepped in hissing.

"Well I didn't use my charm is what you mean my childish cousin but I actually applied for a short course in business and law so I'll be here for the next six weeks ..I felt I needed a knowledge boost and where else but to go but here?" He replied smirking smugly.

"You will not stay here along with me and my Queen go somewhere else kenia" Michael spat at him obviously cheesed off.

Luckily the conversation that was going on was in Affrickans and the watching public were all confused at the words flying back and forth between us.

"Oh I actually like it here more than anywhere else cousin just means I'll see you and lovely Faith more often" he replied calmly and bent down to cup my face in his hands.

Seeing him do so Michael almost lunged at him across the table till I laid my hand on his chest and slapping Kenia's revolting touch away from my face.

Prince Kenia's face turned to fear for one nanosecond but returned back to his usual smirk expression and walked away.

The stupid fucker leaving me to calm down a ferocious Michael.

"Jim clearly you and I see that Michael isn't stable to go to classes, can you please get the briefs we receive from the tutors and meet us back in the car?" I said to Jim sarcastic.

Jim stood up and walked away leaving I and the rest of the bodyguards to drag a quiet and solemn looking Michael back to the car.

Eventually after we got into the car and Jim joining us five minutes later, we drove off in an uncomfortable silence.

Soon we arrived home and pulling Michael by the arm into my home and the rest of the bodyguards followed and closed the door.
I turned around to see Michael's intense dark pool of brown eyes linger on me.

His gaze watched my every move till I was sitting right beside him.

How can I get my sweet idiot of a boyfriend back from this funk? I pondered in my head.

A bolt of lightening clicked in my mind and I stood up to the door and went out looking for Alice finding her asleep on the kitchen floor.

"Now Alice we are going to meet someone very special" I cooed to her and she barked softly as I picked her up and made our way back to the living room.

I opened the door and walked in holding Alice in my hands to look into the shocked expression of Michael.


"Well Michael your always around here and you never had the chance to meet I and Phoebe's neighbour..meet Alice" I drawled to him casual.

Now returning back to my seat with Alice on my lap to see Michael eyeing her with a look of distrust in his doe like eyes.

"You have all those exotic animals back home and your'e afraid of dogs? Tut tut Michael" I taunted him sarcastically.

Michael could only glare in response and I pushed it further "go on pat her she won't bite"

Michael could only gulp silently before reaching out a large hand to pat Alice lightly on the head and continued while Alice let her tongue hung out in her excitement.

Until she licked his hand and Michael flinched at the wet feel of dog spit on his hand and quickly coated her slim on my coach.

"Oh don't be a big baby, I know you've been covered in worse" I scoffed at his behavior.

I stroked Alice's fur some more and pushed her gently off my lap and she trotted off to the ajar door.

Michael seemed a little more cheerful but it just wasn't enough, it was a truly depressing sight to see and witness.

"I love you" I blunted out to him and his attention refocused back on me.

"And I'm not being sarcastic..." I trailed off closed off on how to continue.

Michael blinked in surprise and I was suddenly pulled into his arms and he kissed me so deeply it was my turn moan.

After several minutes Michael finally let air be exchanged, Michael smiling angelically down at me crooning lovingly "I love you too my beautiful Queen and I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you"

"Woah slow down Tiger we ain't getting married that soon perhaps very far into the further" I replied to him calmly.

"Slow down tiger? I haven't heard this riddle before my Queen" he asked confusing while his eyebrows furrowed together.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at his question..I sort of missed his questions but right now I wasn't in the mood.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly and luckily that got his mind off the riddle.

End Notes:

They finally said the 3 letter word at last *sniff* my cuties..Enjoy!

Ch. 25 by Lorry
It was a calm and relaxing Tuesday for Faith, the weather was slowly drawing away from the chilly weather. The sky changing from the midnight darkness to a light blue hue.

The arrival of Spring was approaching Britain and everyone was looking forward to some sunny days (if they were lucky).

Also there wasn't a clear sight of Prince Kenia in sight either, after only two weeks into the course and finding ways to disturb the peace between Faith and Michael to only quit the course because he was bored and mysteriously vanished..they didn't care as long as he was out of their hair.

Faith was currently sitting in one of the various empty student hang out spots with her books scattered on the table and her feet plopped on the table.

But her mind was nowhere near her assignments but on her boyfriend Prince Michael.

It's almost been seven months since I've known Michael...four months being his friend and two and half being his girlfriend...I know after the summer holidays he'll be returning back to Africa...does this mean I might have to marry him to stay..? She pondered worriedly to herself.

She felt a warm pair of lips press to her forehead and she looked up into the ebony coloured eyes.

He stood above her looking down at her confused expression and inquired to her why did she isolate herself away from everyone.

"I just came here to do work and I ended up dwelling in my thoughts" faith replied running a hand though her copper coloured locks running down her back.

Prince Michael moved from where he stood over her and sat next to her.

"What you were you thinking Liberian Queen" he asked concerned.

"Well Tiger..." She paused sinking her teeth tightly into her bottom lip before continuing.

The new nickname Faith gave to Prince Michael after explaining the riddle to him and only using it when it was just them in privacy.

She breathed in a large gust of air and exhaled to continue her line of thought.

"It's just Tiger we need to discuss the situation when you move back to Africa after summer and the short holiday we planned...where does that leave us?" She finished looking into his eyes waiting for his response.

"What do you mean exactly my Liberian Queen?" He asked still not understanding what Faith was telling him.

She rolled her eyes and told him a little more clearly "I mean when you return home will we still be in this relationship?"

"Of course we will my queen, calling you my queen means I will marry you..I'm not leaving this country without you when I take over the throne back home".

"Your telling me we have to be married within a year?" Faith said skeptical.

Michael eyed her in disbelief "why do you make it sound so terrible? Don't you want to marry me?"

"I do...one day Tiger several years into the future we've only been together for two and half months!" Faith exclaimed distressed.

Faith loved Prince Michael but she just wasn't ready to marry him so soon in their early relationship..

"So? My parents marriage was arranged and they turned out happy together why can't it be the same for us both?" Prince Michael inclined annoyed at her words.

Faith now getting annoyed at his naivety towards the topic of marriage preferred to change the subject to something else instead.

"So Tiger the family has been asking for you these past months especially daddy" she smirked while running her hands though his thick curly hair.

Michael hummed in pleasure enjoying her hands running though his curly mess of a hair and replied enthusiastic "yes I've missed them too especially your Eh father as well"

Faith chuckled shortly and continued what she was doing before replying sweetly "well would you want to come over this Saturday?"

"Yes! I've missed your mothers cooking" he said licking his lips at the thought of her cooking.

Faith stopped running her hands though his hair and raising her eyebrow to ask him sarcastic "so you prefer my mother's cooking over mine?"

Michael now sensing he had dug a hole for himself, tittered nervously to her pleading he loved both of their cooking till Faith couldn't hold in the laughter any more cracking up to the annoyance of Michael.

Michael now narrowing his eyes and not liking the way she was laughing at him, grabbed her once again by the waist.

Faith stilled herself on his lap long ago what led to this same situation once again.

"Now tiger let's not do this again Hm?" She implied nervously.

"Oh? You were laughing at me so I think it's time I relate like we did last time no?" Michael smirking evilly and immediately tickled her sides earning her gleeful laughter in return.

The topic of marriage was put to bed momentarily but it would reel it's ugly head nearby in the future but all the young couple could do in this moment was enjoy each others company.
End Notes:

Well a question of their relationship how will that be solved? Poor faith ...would you marry Prince Michael in the same amount of time they've known each other? Be realistic!  😂..enjoy!

Ch.26 by Lorry


The family night in..

Now the Parker family (expect devnom) was excited after such a long period the Prince finally coming back to their humble home.

Now it had become a routine for the family to cook for his royal highness, as always everything was prepared on time by Carry and Faith for the dinner.

It was seven in the evening when Prince Michael knocked on the door and Eddie being the only one available downstairs paused his Nintendo and went to the door.

He opened the door to look into the smiling face of Prince Michael.

"Your highness! Welcome it's been awhile since you came back" Eddie said excitedly.

"It's lovely to see you as well Eddie" Michael grinned down and ruffling his platinum blonde hair.

After a few words of protest Eddie grumbling his annoyance and Michael chuckling cheekily, both of them walked to the living room to see everyone was sitting there.

After a heartfelt greeting from the girls (expect Faith and Devnon) Prince Michael requested for everyone's attention.

"Well I know it's been so long since my last visit ...last time was when Lavender was around..but! I have brought gifts along with me"

Prince Michael turning around to ask one of his several bodyguards to please fetch his gifts from the car. The bodyguard (Darryl) obeyed and returned several seconds later, his hands full of bags.

"Now in each bag I have put brought you all something I hope you like them" Prince Michael grinning.

Darryl passing each bag to each person and they all gasped collectively at what they say in their bags.

Juliette received a stunning bracelet silver with mini trinkets of Disney princesses chained around it..

Carry received a dazzling diamond necklace studded in blue rhinestones.

Devnon received a custom made Swiss black and gold Watch, his name engraved on the back of the watch.

Faith received a beautiful Ruby jewelled Promise ring and Eddie was given a stack of six new games for his Nintendo.

The only two people in the room that were glad to receive their gifts were Juliette and Eddie who gushed excitedly over theirs.

Carry admired the bedazzling necklace in her hands but she felt it was too good for her and she voiced her opinion to Prince Michael.

"Your highness this gift is wonderful..I can't accept it" Carry said.

"Neither can I" Devnon piped in politely

"But why?" Prince Michael asked confused and a tiny bit heart broken.

"These gifts must have cost you alot of money and we won't be able to pay you back" Carry explained.

Prince Michael snorted in amusement "you do not need to, I brought them because I wanted to! Please accept them they are yours" he said to sooth the worried minds of Devnon and Carry.

They didn't speak any further but pack away their gifts and put it on the table.

Carry seeing the twins didn't say anything to thank Prince scolded them and they got up together and hugged him in gratitude.

Prince Micheal returning the hug tightly and let go of them to look at Faith who was blankly eyeing her gift.

"Michael can we talk outside..alone?" Faith asked politely to him.

Prince Michael nodded his head and gulped loudly.

Everyone watched them walk out and kept silent to listen into the conversation outside.

"Have you forgotten our conversation not too long ago? Marriage?! Does that ring a bell?" Faith said sarcastic.

"I didn't get you an engagement ring you aren't ready to marry me yet, so I brought you a promise ring instead..I even brought one for myself to signature our love and no will take your place" he said and pulled out the chain around his neck to show his ring.

"It would make me truly happy if you wore it my love" He crooned while stepping up to caress her face softly.

Faith could feel the blush rise on her cheeks as she looked into his hypnotic brown eyes.

"Fine..whatever" Faith said in defeat and Michael bent down to kiss her gently.

Unknown to the young couple everyone had lost interest after Faith spoke but Devnon hadn't and had listened into the whole conversation and smirked.

That's my baby girl standing up for herself but marriage...seems I need to have another chat with his royal highness again. Devnon thought quietly to himself.

The young couple walked back in and dinner started, the usual banter was thrown across the table between everyone. There wasn't any awkwardness but everyone was enjoying each others company and eating the appetizing food in front of them.

It was time again for Dessert where as Devnon volunteered Prince Michael should follow him into the kitchen.

Now in the kitchen Devnon confronted the worried Prince and said bluntly to him.

"You said you wouldn't break my daughter's heart your majesty but you clearly did a month or so ago I can't remember when she was crying for you. I have never seen my little girl cry like that since she was a child what did you do to get her to that state?" He stopped letting the lace of anger breath into his voice and eyed the frightened Prince.

"Sir it was unintentional and it wasn't my fault.." he said and told the whole story to Devnon.

Devnon sighed crossing his arms knowing his protective side of being father wouldn't always be there to shield his child from the threat of heartache but he accepted she was a...Woman and it made him proud yet sad.

"I know she buts up a tough girl attitude but my girl is fragile behind that wall and I can see you have succeeded in breaking her walls down bit by bit all I ask is for you to look after her and be the man she desires.. ..I give you my blessings" Devnon ended looking at the prince seriously.

"I will try my hardest sir to look after her and be there for her for the rest of my life" Prince Michael swore solemnly.

To ease down the tension in the room Devnon asked about the promise ring.

"Faith isn't ready to marry me just yet..so I got her the promise ring until she is ready" Prince Michael replied.

"Now don't worry your highness she will eventually will accept your proposal" Devnon said in reassurance and patted his shoulder lightly.

"Please call me Michael I hope she does soon" Prince Michael told him kindly.

Devnon was taken back at the change of title but he didn't let that show.

"She will..then let's get this treat out to the family Michael!" He said cheerfully.

And the conversation that took place ended there and they returned back to the living room to indulge in the fruit cake dessert.

The fruit cake split into several pieces for everyone until there was nothing left. Around eleven in the evening Michael and Faith decided to leave to go home together.

After more thanks and goodbyes were shared, the tired couple left the Parker House and went to the car for the long drive home.

"Enjoyed yourself Tiger...what did my dad say to you?" Faith asked while being cradled in his arms enjoying the privacy where as the rest of the bodyguards were in the next car.

"Of course I did and you don't need to worry love he was just giving me a warning" he replied simply.

"Alright if you say so Tiger" Faith replied and slipped her hand into his.

"I love you my queen" he crooned lovingly and kissed her firmly and she responded kissing him back deeply. At this point Michael tightly held her as the kiss became a little more heated.

Faith feeling it was going a little far kissed him one more time and snuggled further into his loving embrace.

End Notes:

Another family night! His poor majesty 😂..Enjoy!

Ch.27 by Lorry
Faith:

So it was coming to the end of the year and exams were here for the final exams to finish the degree and I couldn't be any more nervous about it after the family night in..all I and Tiger did was revise and revise till we got it right.

The day arrived and we finally took the exams that would mark our finished degree.

Coming out of the exam hall I could feel all the anxiety and panic die down immediately knowing my best efforts were all written down.

We would find out the results in a week or two but we were on summer break and the degree was finished and out of my hair.

I suggested to Tiger we should watch the latest Disney film called 'Zootrooplois' which after being shown the trailer by his bodyguards in one minute agreed to watch it.

So we went to nearest Vue cinema near the university to celebrate being graduates.

The cue split like the red sea when Tiger and I walked into buy our tickets on the food section.

The bruttenne and blue eyed girl in front of us smiled shyly as she asked "what would you like to order your majesty?"

To let the poor girl not faint because of Michael's intrigued gaze I spoke up for our order.

"Hi, can we please buy 5 tickets for the men behind us and two tickets for I and Prince Micheal here for the Zootrooplois film" I asked politely.

She turned her gaze onto me and asked now smiling a little warmer asked professionally "would you prefer to sit in VIP status or in the standard seats"

"Standard seats" I answered.

"VIP seats please" Tiger suddenly decided to pip in.

"VIP seats? They are like regular seats! Let's just go for the standard seats" I tried reasoning.

"VIP seats only the best for you my Queen" he stated not shaken in his decision.

If we argued about this here..we would be here all night so I swallowed my pride and let him have his way for now...once we were alone in private he was going to get his ear chewed off.

"Can we have the VIP seats instead please and what times do you have available?" I asked.

"Well we have 3.45pm in fifteen minutes but our manager said as a special treat any time his royal highness comes to the Cue..he can clear the cinema just for him will that be alright?" She asked unsure.

"I want to be with other people and I do not mind waiting for the movie when it comes on" Tiger answered sweetly making the young tiller blush at his beaming smile.

I rolled my eyes and we ordered our snacks as well the bodyguards too and we walked to the empty screen room after showing our tickets.

We sat down with our snacks in the empty screen in the VIP seats.

"My queen are you enjoying the VIP seats?" Tiger whispered to me even though he was sitting right to me.

"They are same as the standard seats Michael" I whispered back sarcastically.

Sitting there waiting for the movie to start end slowly munching into my popcorn I felt a long slim bony hand poke my sides and I couldn't help let out a girlish squeal escape from my lips.

I heard Micheal snigger next to me and I rolled my eyes at his childishness and to my annoyance he continued to find ways to annoy me until I saw more and more people trickle into the room with their kids, partners or alone to see the movie.

The trailers were about to start and I felt one last jab till I snapped irritated at Michael "will you stop doing that!"

Michael hushed me quietly "shhhh Love the trailers are about to start" and promptly went back to chewing his popcorn engrossed in the colourful and visual trailers of movies and adverts on the big screen.

I scoffed at his behaviour and ignored him watch the trailers. After twenty minutes the movie started...

Two hours later the movie ended and we both were removing flacks of popcorn and other sweets off our bodies.

We were the first to leave and the bodyguards followed after.

As we walked back to the car avoiding the fans of people trying to see a glimpse of Micheal and I to my discomfort.

The blinding flashes coming from cameras or smart phones flooded around us, If I hadn't been wearing a spare pair of Ray Bans Micheal forgotten he had in his inside pocket of his blazer, before we left the cienma.

It was five minute walk to the car and while we walked enclosed by the bodyguards around us while Micheal held onto my hand tightly during the walk.

Finally getting into the car was a huge relief. I fanned myself feeling the heat and Michael asked his driver to put the air conditioner on.

A few seconds later there was a cool air blowing in and the heat cooled off my flushed skin.

I removed his Ray Bans shades and handed it over to him.

"No my Queen you can keep it I have several pairs" he said refusing the pair back.

"Um are you sure Tiger?" I asked unsure.

"What is yours is mine My Queen" he answered happily.

Well I wouldn't want to bust his bubble after watching an amazing film, so I pocketed the shades into my bag and we sat on our home giving our favourite highlighting about the film.
End Notes:

I saw this film two weeks and I just had to get them watch it because that film was one of Disney's best films I have seen in a long time..ugh it was amazing!!..enjoy!

Ch.28 by Lorry



It was one week before the trip to South Africa for our young couple, Faith tired of seeing Phoebe pout sadly that she was going away without her, asked her to come along and Phoebe eagerly said yes because why not? She didn't have to pay and she hasn't been on holiday in years.

It was a warm afternoon Tuesday where as the young couple were sitting on the floor sitting an inch part cross legged and drinking separate glasses of chilled orange juice.

"Liberian Queen I told Jim I was going to find him a wife but he didn't take me serious at the time" Michael told her pouting after dropping his glass next to his side.

"Oh? When did this happen?" Faith inquired intrigued by his words.

"It was around Eh the time when Kenia was around" he said annoyed and shook his head to clear his mind of his useless and ungrateful cousin.

"What did you say that led him to be off women?" Faith sighing knowing this was going to be a long story.

"Well.." Prince Michael said and told her the whole story.

"Geez no wonder the fella doesn't want to have a woman with the crazy antics you inflicted on him" Faith responded sarcastic.

Prince Michael pouted childishly and sulked making Faith roll her eyes at his behaviour.

"Don't pout tiger...let's just think of women we know could be a good choice of girlfriend to Jim"

They both sat in silence lost in their thoughts writing off any women that weren't suitable for Jim.

"How about Phoebe?" Faith suggested to him.

"Phoebe? She could be a perfect match but I don't know much about her and I don't want to put Jim thought what I did years ago my heart can't take another silent pain" Prince Michael said sadly.

"Silent treatment Tiger" she corrected.

"Well you've spoken to her on a number of occasions overall Phoebe is a lovely friend, I've known her since secondary school" Faith explaoned.

"I'll take your judgement my Queen..let's plan shall we?" Prince Michael said and rubbing his large hands eagerly and clearly spotting a evil look on his chiselled face.

Faith equally spotting an evil look as well on her pretty features, on any other day she wouldn't go near her boyfriend's crazy antics but this was for hooking up her single friends.

The mission in motion for the next several days was planned to happen on a Friday early afternoon.

Prince Michael had planned for him and Jim to have lunch at home to discuss the cracks in their security procedures.

Jim blind to the fact it was a set up walked into the living room to see Phoebe sitting down watching a program on the tv.

But he was suddenly pushed further into the room alerting Phoebe to his presence and they both heard the click of the door being locked.

Now Jim being furious was an understatement he was ready to kill Prince Michael this time for the second time in a row he was tricked by his majesty.

"I see you were tricked by Faith to come here..what was her excuse?" He asked patiently to Phoebe.

Phoebe rolled her eyes and sighed softly "she told me to meet her here to go for a girl nights out...as you can see we aren't doing so since she started being friends with his highness she's been distant"

"Well I'm sorry to hear that...perhaps you can talk to her?" Jim suggested weakly having little experience on comforting a woman.

"Like I haven't tried that..." Phoebe replied irked.

"I knew I should have put my foot down when his majesty suggested this so called meeting..at least you're not a hoover for a mouth" Jim said while rubbing his nose irritated.


"Oh? What could have led to such a story?" Phoebe questioned sympathetic and patted the space next to her.

Jim reluctant sat down a seat from her and began his story while Phoebe listened and gave her points here and there.

While that was happening Faith and Michael had been quietly listening to their talk behind the door.

Faith hearing how Phoebe's bottled up emotions felt guilty since Michael had come into her life admittedly she kept her away from the drama because Phoebe didn't need any of it in her life.

"She's right" Faith mumbled gloomily.

Michael noticing the change in character in his Queen's attitude pulled her away from the door and they quietly went up the stairs to his bedroom.

Walking into his room Michael sat on the bed and pulling Faith by her hands to stand in front of him.

"My queen what's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Phoebe is right since I've meet you Tiger we haven't really talked or hung out just being the two of us" Faith responded sorrowfully.

"Don't be sad my queen, If Phoebe knew what was going on around us she'd understand" Michael crooned soothingly.

"I just don't want to involve her in the drama that has happened over time..." Faith said pressing her lips together.

"Well when your ready to tell her My Liberian Queen I'm on your side" Michael replied determined.

"Yeah your right Tiger" Faith feeling better, bent down to sit down on his lap.

Michael wrapped his arms around her and smirked and sweetly kissed her slowly.

While they were both occupied kissing for several minutes, a thought came to Faith's mind and she pulled away from his lips and expressed the thought outloud.

"Shouldn't we check on them Tiger" Faith said slightly panicking.

But Michael's mind was focused on kissing his Queen and pulling her chin close to his and French kissing her to the point that Faith forget about them and refocused on his lovely lips.

-PhoebeJim:

"I have a feeling we are going to be here all night, might as well get comfortable" Phoebe suggested irked at the thought of not sleeping on her comfy bed.

"You can sleep on the coach, I'll sleep on the floor I've slept on worse" Jim said kindly unknowingly referring back to his childhood days sleeping on the cold and hard floor.

"Are you sure....?" Phoebe asked uncertain.

"Yes don't worry I'll be fine" Jim said giving her a small smile and removed his blazer to create a makeshift pillow to rest his head.

Now the both of them laid down properly continued talking till they slept off and woke up to the sound of the door opening.

They both yawned and stretched their aching bodies to glare into the eyes of sheepish Prince Michael and a guilty faced Faith.

"You both forget us...your majesty you did the same trick you did years before is getting old..I won't tolerate it" Jim scolded to Prince Michael.

Jim stood up picking his wrinkled blazer and gave a quick farewell to Phoebe before going to the bodyguard floor to have a shower and get something to eat whilst ignoring Michael's presence beside him.

Now only Phoebe and Faith were left in the room, Faith bravely sat down next to her hoping she wouldn't be too mad at her.

Phoebe bringing one hand to Faiths forehead and flicked it painfully.

"Ow!" Faith exclaimed rubbing her forehead and glaring at Phoebe for the assault.

"You deserve it Faith, locking me in a room with Prince Michael's bodyguard all night! What were you thinking?!" Phoebe stated clearly upset.

"That wasn't in the plan..I'm sorry Phoebe" Faith apologized pining her brown eyes on Phoebe praying inwardly she'd forgive her.

Phoebe groaned at Faith's expression and undoubtedly she couldn't stay mad at her friend.

"Ok your forgiven...but I want a new tube of Hagen daz cookie and cream ice-cream"

"No problem..now how was your night with Jim? I know you enjoyed talking to him because if I knew Jim pretty well, he could used the pin in his hair to open the door but he didnt...I want to hear everything" Faith hinted smugly.

Phoebe blushing shamelessly and giggling nervously began to talk about their conversation and they sat there for awhile catching up till the rumbling in their bellies could not be ignored and went to the kitchen get some breakfast.

End Notes:

Oh is that romance I smell in the air? Nope it's Michael's match maker plans that got him and Faith in trouble 😂...Enjoy!

Ch.29 by Lorry
Faith:

Its been a month after we've both finished our degrees and locking our single friend who I would say are getting on nicely..Also during the time we've planned our trip to South Africa.

So we were on our way to the airport and when we came out of the car, what surprised me was the name 'Royal Airways' written boldly in gold on the Private Jet.

"Um Tiger..How?" I asked baffled while we walked to the plane.

"Well I wanted us to be comfortable My Queen, I pulled a few strings to get us this Jet and here we are..a great riddle no?" He said suspiciously innocent.

"Why don't I believe you Tiger?" I asked him, he was up to something.

"I am not upto anything besides don't you want a comfortable flight my Queen, we can go back to airways instead?" He asked impatiently.

"No it's fine let's go with this" I said in defeat but I was still suspicious of him, my gut feeling was telling me other wise.

"You are too spoiled sweetie" I cooed to him and he smirked arrogantly replying "your mind will change once we go inside my Queen"

I snorted unimpressed and he held my hand in his while we went up the long stairs to walk into the Jet and the bodyguards took control of our luggage.

When we stepped, an involuntary gasp escaped from my lips as my gaze looked onto the beautiful decoration in front of me.

"I know you'd be amazed my Queen but our room which is a few feet away from you is even more beautiful, once we are in the air I will show you" I heard Michael say wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Sometimes I forget how simple and lavish having these things at your disposal" I said to him.

"I am royalty and it is common to have everything at my beck and call..but let us seat Hm" he said and kissed my cheek affectionatly.

Holding my hand in his, we went to seat on the cream and coloured chairs to chat while we waited for the jet to take off.

Eventually the Jet took off and we removed our belts to go into the room Michael had mentioned...it was even more beautiful than the outside of the room.

Michael pulled me along gently to the bed and we laid on the bed cuddling each other.

I could feel wave of sleepiness crash on me and I fell asleep laying next to Michael.

"My beautiful one wake up we've arrived" I heard Michael's soft voice call out to me.

I yawned covering my mouth and rubbing my eyes to look up into his brown eyes.

"Are we there already Michael?" I asked sleepily.

"Yes we are..come let's go" Michael replied pulling me off the bed.

We came out of the jet to walk down the steps to see a flock of fans holding banners while the bodyguards were pushing over eager fans back and Michael waving to the fans.

Still amazes me how fast news travel, to think there treating him like he's a pop star..I wonder if he has any singing talent?.. I pondered in mind.

Which I didn't realise we were almost down the steps, when I tripped over a step or two and Michael quickly snatched me up by the waist and made sure I was alright before letting go.

"Be careful my Queen" Michael said and I felt my ears burn in embarrassment and hearing the crowd laugh at my almost fall.

As always he's cool as a cucumber facing a crowd, he bent down kissing me softly on the cheek and grabbing my hand yet again we walked away to the car.

The scenery we drove by definitely wasn't African soil, the words we drove by looked familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Ok tiger confess where are we? We aren't in Africa by any chance" I said to him.

"Keep looking my Queen" he responded not giving any hints.

Well since he didn't want to give any more hints, I looked around and we passed the colosseum.

"Colosseum!? Michael did we just past...?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes love we did" he said smiling amused.

"Italy! Why are we here? I thought we just going to south Africa Michael" I was a little confused.

"I know my beautiful one I wanted us to have some privacy and we will be here for a few days before we go back on the jet back to South Africa..surprise" he replied grinning toothily.

"Hold on so where's phoebe and Jim?" I asked worried.

"They are on the other jet my love don't worry they will be fine" he replied.

"Thank you for the surprise Tiger, this is so amazing! We are in italy!" I couldn't hold back a squeal channeling my inner fangirl.

"Your welcome my queen" Michael grinned sweetly.

I drew closer to Michael and kissing him tenderly and went back to looking out of the window and we stopped in front of a house.

Not a house to my disbelief it wasn't a hotel no it was a villa, my mouth hung down in shock at the beautiful architecture in front of me.

"This is going to be our home for next several days my Queen, it's beautiful no?" Michael stated.

"Michael did you buy this place?" I couldn't help but ask.

"No my Queen I rented the villa for us, reminds me of home" he explained.

"Oh Michael this is too much..a hotel would have just been fine" I grumbled annoyed, his way of spoiling me was completely overboard.

"Nothing is too much for you my Queen this will be part of your lifestyle and I intend to show you with all the love and gifts I can give" he said before bending down to give me a light peck on my lips and grabbing my hand we walked into the villa.
End Notes:

Enjoy the late update! 😁

Ch. 30 by Lorry


Day 1:

Faith:

The next morning I was woken up by an already dressed Michael. I really just wanted to go back to sleep but he wouldn't allow it.

I was suddenly picked up bridal style and a loud yelp erupted from my lips.

"What are you doing Michael! Put me down" I demanded.

He simply walked away from my bed and put me back on the ground on my feet, kissed my forehead, stepped back and told me to be dressed in an hour because we had a long day of exploring to do.

I groaned at the thought of leaving the heavenly bed, glancing back at my bed mournfully one more time. I shrugged my shoulders and went to the bathroom to get ready.

45 Minutes later..
I was ready, I normally left my long hair down my back but since we will likely be in the sun today I piled up my hair in a high ponytail.
Also wearing a loose lavender coloured summer dress and black sandals on my feet.

Now strolling Into the large kitchen I saw Michael sitting at the table eating breakfast and without another word I sat down and ate as well.

After eating breakfast, we entered the car to see a complete stranger sitting across from us.

A slim figured lady wearing a white T-shirt and knee length skirt staring back at us with her chocolate brown eyes.

"Um Michael who is she?" I asked while eyeing the woman in front of us.

"She will be our tour guide" Michael replied simply.

Somehow that was her cue to speak, she flashed us both a breathtaking smile and said in a heavy Italian accented voice,

"Hello my name is Dorotea! I will be your tour guide for the day" she chirped to us in a professionally cheerful voice and we shook hands with her.

"Well Dorotea, could you please tell us what we have planned today?" I asked curious about today's schedule.

Dorotea shuffling through her papers and looking back up at us smiling kindly began to tell us what the agenda for today.

"Well your majesty and uh friend...we are on our way to the Colosseum! Which is one of Rome's oldest buildings we can explore the inside and learn more about it's history..later on I have booked for you to visit one of the nearby farms where you both will grace stomp and taste the wine you've crushed that day how does that sound" she finished waiting for our decision.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan Miss.Dorotea" Michael piped in excited.

"Well I'm glad you think so your majesty" she implied flirtatious.

I rose an eyebrow at her suggestive manner but I wasn't going to let it get to me, if she tried anything Michael was too clueless to even give her chance so I kept quiet.

I wasn't really in the mood to talk so resting my head on Michael's shoulder while he talked with the tour guide about whatever topic he was interested in.

"My queen we have arrived" Michael said snapping me out of my small nap.

"Mhmm" I mumbled tiredly and sat up right. The door was opened by Michael's driver while he allowed Miss.Dorotea to come out first and we followed after.

Shading my face from the rays of sunshine beaming down on us, I looked around the semi crowded streets until my eyes looked straight forward to see the Colosseum..

The Colosseum was absolutely magnificent! The crumpling and disfigured display truly showed how old the building was but still somehow stayed through the length of time and modern ages..

I just stood there watching the Colosseum in awe but the feel of Michael's arms around my waist and his cool breath on my ear jumbled me out of my thoughts.

"It's truly wonderful isn't it my Queen?" He crooned in awe and amazement.

"Indeed it is Michael..let's go in before we get stomped by the people around us" I said noticing the flock of people beginning to crowd around us..as always it was the people who wanted to catch a glimpse of him.

Thankfully the bodyguards did the usual circle around us and we went to the Colosseum, as we walked Dorothea who was in the circle with us began to tell Michael and I about the history of the Colosseum.

From what I could tell Michael was absorbing the history up like a sponge, I listened in and asked a question here and there about the wonderful piece of architecture.

We went in though the doors and from the corner of my eye I could see Michael was impressed just as I felt about the outside.

Luckily I brought my camera along to take pictures.

I managed to take a few pics of Michael off guard and they were beautiful pictures..his face was completely relaxed and free driven in this Colosseum.

He noticed awhile I had been taking pictures of him and he asked to use my camera.

I didn't mind as long he didn't drop my camera, so I handed my old camera to him and proceeded to do more exploring.

An hour later we came out of the Colosseum enriched in knowledge and we were huddled into the car.

As we were making our way now to the next activity, I was looking though the camera seeing my shots and Michael's images looked quite professional.

"Woah Michael your photos look quite professional, how comes you never took on photography instead?" I asked him.

"Well my queen I've always loved snapping memories growing up and I remember keeping a scrap book of memories but I never felt it was a profession but one of my favorite hobbies" he explained grinning cheerfully.

"You can be on camera duty from now" I smirked at him and he laughed, we continued to look though the camera for the mean time.


Dorotea coughed lightly interrupting our conversation to tell us we had arrived.

Stepping out of the car all I could see was hues of green all around us, as we walked down to a large Italian styled home I saw at the corner of my eyes, the workers doing various chores in the vineyard of plants growing around us.

We walked to the back of the house and at one point walking forward I saw a few workers covered in dried stains and carrying barrels of wine to be processed.

But I was a little confused about where we going until the back of the door was flung open and revealed an avenge height man wearing a blue denim loose top on jeans with a pair of stunning blue eyes and jet black glossy black accustomed by a moustache.

"Buon giorno Your Majesty and friend!, it is lovely to meet you both!" He said in a deep Italian accent and he shook hands with Michael.

When his baby blue eyes landed on me for the first time, he smirked and taking my hand in his greeted me flirtatiously. "Piacere, Come si chiama (it is lovely to meet you, what is your name?)?" and pressing a faint kiss on my palm.

I giggled like a little school girl and my Italian was a little rusty, I did take a few classes two years ago but I still remembered the basics.

"Faith" I said back to him smiling faintly.

A loud cough broke our eye contract and in that moment I turned around to face Michael and I become a victim to his dark glare pinned on me.

Quickly removing my hand from the Italian Charmer, his mind clicked we were more than friends, asked us to follow him into one of the empty room while evading Michael's icy glare on his back.

Pausing our walk I pulled him back and he turned around to glare at me, I sheepishly smiled back at him.

"I'm sorry for allowing him to flirt like that Michael and forgetting you..." I apologized hoping he'd forgive me.

"Just be careful my love you are my woman and no else's" he coolly stated.

"Getting a bit arrogant aren't we Hm? I am not your property Michael" I felt a little peeved off with that kind of statement after I apologized, I was not in the mood for his claim on me.

I walked past him but his hand gripped my wrist and he said sadly "I'm sorry my queen..I felt jealous of that Italian man who could sway you so easily then what does leave me?"

Aww he's insecure my poor cute boyfriend. I gushed over him internally.

"Michael don't worry I'm not going to run away with this Italian pretty boy, I love you more over him and he doesn't have the biggest heart I've ever seen in these parts of Rome" I said to him and pecked him briefly on the lips.

He smiled that handsome smile I loved so much. The Italian charmer found us and we strolled into a large empty room with two large barrels side by side.

"Now your majesty and the beautiful Miss.Faith, our Activity for today is grape stomping where you both will crush the grapes to make wine and which we will serve to you later in restaurant this evening"

"Hell no, there is no way I'm putting my feet in there" I wasn't putting my feet in there even if you paid me a million bucks..this wasn't my thing and never will be.

"Oh please my queen it will be fun!" Michael pleaded and pinning the puppy dog look on me.

I sighed knowing I wouldn't have my way and being lifted into the barrel barefooted by Michael (he didn't want the Italian man touching me)

My feet squirmed beneath the fresh grapes until I felt a little more balanced.

The Italian charmer whose name was Martinez stood in front of us and crossing his arms declared in a challenging voice.

"First person to crush their berries fastest gets to eat our renown dessert wins!"

"I will be the Victor my Queen" Michael said smirking smugly.

"Mhm we shall see" I taunted back smugly.

"Go!" Martinez hollered.

Immediately we both began to stomp the grapes underneath our feet, at first I wasn't up for it but now it was just a weird and fun experience where as I and Michael were throwing jabs at each other playfully through it all.

After five minutes Martinez looked into our barrels to declare we both crushed the grapes and we both were declared the winners.

Michael coming out of the barrel with the aid of his bodyguard and assigning another bodyguard to get me out of the barrel.

Once we out of the barrel we were given towels to dry ourselves. After we dried off Michael's bodyguards gave us hand cream.

His bodyguards do really think of everything.. I thought surprised to myself.

Shrugging my shoulders I creamed my feet and my arms as well just in case and handed the cream back to the bodyguard.

"Well I hope you both enjoyed the barrel fun! The wine is going to be processed now so it will take some time" Martinez explained and I didn't mind waiting.

"I don't mind waiting..do you Michael?" I asked looking at him and he said the same.

Martinez then guided us to one of their ground lounges, Michael and I sat on one of the comfortable coaches drinking chilled glass of water and relaxing with each other.

It was roughly after an hour where Michael and I had sat down waiting for Martinez to return.

At last he returned this time wearing an apron and he smiled apologetic.

"Ah I am sorry for making you both wait so long! Your meal with the wine is ready please follow me"

So we followed him to their downstairs restaurant where our table was right outside in the cool breeze while the sun overlapped in a shades of light red and orange.

So Michael and I sat on the comfortable chair across from each other, holding hands while we waited and chatted.

A few minutes later our food was brought over by another worker and we tucked in. Thirty minutes later we were now drinking our wine and I was drinking slowly to not get drunk so easily.

But on the other hand Michael was enjoying the wine a bit too much from what I could he had already drunk the bottle half full..

"Eh tiger you need to slow down on the wine" I told him warily.

"Hic!" He hickered drowsily.

"I'm perfectly fine no worrriessss!" He slurred and laying his head on his hands.

"Ok you've drunk enough alcohol..let's go" I told him firmly but he wouldn't budge so I called one of the bodyguards over to come over and carry him.

He obeyed immediately carrying the prince in his beefy arms, then asking a worker for Martinez to come and escort us out in which he came back and we walked to the car.

"It is a shame to see you go Bella but at last it was lovely to see you" Martinez said to me and placing another kiss on my hand.

"Well yes--" I said before I was interrupted by Michael's slurred voice "no touch my lady or I throw you to the lions"

Martinez chuckled at Michael's words and bide us farewell and walked away.

"Please drop him gently mark" I told the bodyguard and he did so in which I entered the car and no Dorothea around...

So sitting down now next to a drunk Michael was a sight to see, he instead decided to lay his head on my lap and began to sing a random song.

"I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side..baby you got to be mine" he sang in a crisp clear voice.

"Wow when did you learn to sing like that tiger" I asked him amazed at his singing tone and ran my fingers though his curls.

"I dunno...songs come to me and I write them down" he said sounding sober momentarily before falling asleep.

I giggled quietly at his behaviour he could be so cute when he wasn't being a pest sometimes...I wonder if he will remember any of this..? Probably not. I thought unlikely to myself.

End Notes:

Ah you gotta love a drunk Prince mj 😂 ..Enjoy!

Ch. 31 by Lorry


Day 2:

Faith:

It was day two in our romantic holiday to Italy and I wanted to get a small payback to Michael for his rude awakening.

So it was after eight in the morning as the sun was already in the sky. I quietly got up from I and Michael's shared bed to the closed windows.

I ripped the curtains open to the annoyance of a groaning Michael and I couldn't help but let out a cheerful sweet greeting "good morning my darling boyfriend"

Michael groaned in pain and mumbled several sentences I didn't understand while the sun shines gloriously shines in our room.

I went back to our bed and only seeing Michael's tangled head of curls peak from the covers.

I pulled the covers off him and he moaned in pain, immediately trying to pull it back. I held the covers at bay and smirked evilly.

"Noo I want to go back to sleep..I have uh a.." in which he proceeded to try and burrow deeper into the covers.

"You have a hangover baby" I smirked sarcastic.

I felt a little pity for him so I went to the kitchen to get him a glass of water and a painkiller.

Returning back to the room to see he had already covered himself again. I shook him lightly to wake him and he snapped his chocolate brown eyes glaring at me irritated.

"Now don't give me that look Michael, drink this you'll be fine" I said sweetly sarcastic and handed him the glass with the painkiller as well.

He gulped them both down and I decided to give him an hour of rest in which I stepped off and went to get ready.

An hour later I was dressed and ready to wake my sleeping Prince. I sniggered quietly to myself as I made my way there.

"Get up Michael we have a lot of things to do today, no sleeping in!" I said excited and ripping off the covers off his body again.

He yawned sleepily and rubbed his eyes to then glare at me flatly. I shrugged my shoulders and kissed his forehead as well leaving the room to let him get ready.

Thirty minutes later he walked down the stairs in a comfortable outfit of a loose navy blue top and a black blazer with his loafers on his feet.

He sat down on the kitchen counter and a full breakfast was laid down in front of him.

He looked grumpy with his hair in a mess, he ate his food silently until he was satisfied and drank down a cup of a cappuccino. He stood up where there was a hairstylist waiting near the door to get his mess of a hair down styled.


Several minutes he walked out of the room, his hair styled and he looked bright eyed or it might be the coffee running in his system.

We sat on the comfy sofas in the living room connected to the kitchen and snuggled talking.

"So what are we doing today my Queen?" Michael questioned and covered his mouth yawning.

"Well from what I heard from your bodyguards we are going to be cooking a dish together with a chef at two o'clock" I explained to him.

"It's only after eleven...I could have slept a little longer" Michael complained.

"Oh hush Michael, from what I heard from the staff here said the chef hates lateness so don't complain" I retorted rolling my eyes at his childish behaviour.

The time flew by and two o'clock arrived, so I and Michael went to the kitchen to see a tall and studly built man in a spotless white uniform.

His ebony eyes glaring down on us as we stood in front of him. He gave us both tight lipped greeting and he spoke in a emotionless voice.

"Welcome your highness and friend...my name is Roberto and both of you today are in my kitchen, my pride and joy! I shall be teaching you both the mastery of pizza now let us start with the dough"

In front of us were separate indgridents needed to make our own pizza.

I guess both of us are making our separate pizzas today...I'm more worried about Michael this is the first time I've seen him in the kitchen.. I thought warily.

We went to our separate tables where as Roberto watched us both with hawk like eyes and he gave us his instructions.

The atmosphere was peaceful while we were makin the dough and sadly Michael decided to be playful by throwing baking powder at me to loose my focus which sadly did and when I avoided the last throw unfortunately landed on Roberto's face.

We both froze scared of his reaction, he simply brought a cloth from his front pocket and wiped the powder off his face.

He glared down at Michael while he wiped and said calmly stating "another spoilt brat in my kitchen..how joyful"

"I'm sorry Mr.Roberto" Michael apologized and Roberto shrugged it off saying we should continue so we did without any interruptions.

The dough was prepared, I was quite proud of my accomplishment so far and from the corner of my eyes I saw Michael was proud of what he had done as well.

We laid our thickened dough of pizzas topped with our favourite toppings and I slapped Michael's hand away from the oven before he burnt our pizza, he pouted sulking and I put a timer for twenty five minutes..

So chef Roberto leaving us to clean the kitchen, I went to counter picking off the remaining ingredients but then I felt the sudden feel of power plopped on my nose.

I screwed my nose at the feel of powder and rubbed my nose to glare into the glaring eyes of a smirking Michael.

"No Michael we are not going to do this today!" I said to him firmly and swiftly went back to cleaning but Michael wouldn't let up instead he began to poke my sides!

"Will you stop that---" and my face was covered in powder thankfully closing my eyes before the powder hit.

I was tired of his restless behaviour and wanted my payback, rubbing off the powder off my eyes, I grabbed the bowl of tomato sauce and stood watching him but the smug look on his lips fell once his eyes landed on the bowl.

"So this payback for your morning wake up call Hm? How about I add some sauce to your colour" I said smirking smugly and flung the sauce from my hands and the sauce fell on his navy top.

Michael gasping at the sauce on his shirt, he grabbed the bag of powder and threw the entire remains on me so the result...covered in flour.

Unfortunately this ended in a large food fight between us and the bell suddenly went off alerting us off our pizza that was ready.

"Don't throw any more stuff tiger! The pizza is ready" I told him seeing his hand ready to throw a tomato but he pouted when he didn't see his chance.

Slowly and carefully I treaded on the messy and slippy floor to the oven to see our pizzas were cooked but a little burnt on the side.

I brought each pizza our individually and let it cool on the counter.

"Ok Michael we need to clean this place up before Roberto comes back" I told him slightly panicking and he nodded.


"What happened here!?! My beautiful kitchen!!" Roberto's bellowed scaring I and Michael out of our wits. We both turned to see his face shining brightly red like a volcano he pointed to the door and he shouted clearly aggravated "Get out of here, the both of you!! And take your pizzas with you"

He didn't need to tell us twice Michael grabbed the pizzas on the boards and I grabbed a few beers to go along with em then we ran out of the room.

We ran to our room and dropping the food and beer on the table. We stood still for a second until Michael began to chuckle till he was laughing so hard I couldn't help but join in. We laughed together several minutes until we calmed down.

"His reaction was so funny my queen he blew up like a balloon" Michael said the hint of laughter still in his voice.

"Oh gosh he really did look a blown up balloon..come on let's eat while the food is still warm" I said to Michael and wiping a tear off my cheek.

We sat crossed legged on the bed and divided into our meal. Afterwards we individually took a hot a shower and laid in bed talking and kissing till we fell asleep.

End Notes:

Smh to both of them lol. Enjoy!

Ch. 32 by Lorry


After the third day of their private holiday, Michael decided it was time to return back home. Faith was thrilled at the chance of returning back to Africa since she hadn't gone back since she was a little girl.


Several hours later they arrived in South Africa Airport while Michael smiled charmingly to his people while Faith admired the subtle beauty of South Africa.

As she stepped out of the plane and her feet hit the semi cool ground, she knew she was home.

Eventually after some time Michael and Faith went into the car to drive to his home.

Faith was feeling a mix of nervous and annoyance at the chance of meeting his parents again after that foolish test of theirs that almost split them apart but she sighed quietly not allowing the thoughts consume her.

Now Micheal noticed she was quiet and not herself "is everything alright my queen?" He asked worried.

"No it's alright tiger I'm admiring the beauty of South Africa it looks like a good place to stay" she replied casually.

"South Africa is truly a beautiful place once we are married I'll show you more" he prompted smiling lovingly to her.

"Which will be further into the future might I add" Faith reminded him.

Michael sighed warily and Faith rose an eyebrow at his downcast expression.

"Why are you so eager to marry so soon..?" Faith asked momentarily forgetting he was royalty.

"If we don't marry soon my queen..my parents will forcefully make me marry some girl I do not know do you see why?" Michael said while gently rubbing Faith's hand in his.

"I know Michael but can't you give me at least a little more time?" Faith asked gently, enjoying his handiwork on her hand.

"Yes I'm willing to wait but don't make me wait too long" he stated serious and kissed her forehead.

The door opened suddenly to their surprise to see they had arrived at their destination.

Michael stepping out first and Faith following after.

Suddenly the sound of trumpets assaulted their ears and they both looked to see a long row of men holding trumpets side by side and servants holding a bowl of petals in their hands.

An average sized man stood straight and bellowed loudly "his royal majesty Prince Maghiel has returned with his future bride-to-be!"

Immediately the men departed like the red sea and the ladies began to throw petals on the floor as they walked to the front entrance.

"I told them to stop this dramatic entrance..everytime I leave home" Michael mumbled.

They continued to the front entrance while Faith eyed the beautiful architecture of Michael's front gate.

When they entered into the large and wide lush front path leading to the huge mansion of Prince Michael's home.

Meanwhile Jim and Phoebe had been worried sick over their two closest friends who had suddenly went off on their journey without them.

When they saw them walk down to the mansion, Jim and Phoebe quickly stood up and went to where they were walking.

"Your majesty!" Jim hollered to the walking couple.

Michael turned around to see Jim and Phoebe side by side eyeing them in disapproval.

"Ah Jim it's been a while since we last saw" Michael said sheepish.

"Where have you both been?!" Jim asked aggravated.

"We were in Italy for three days" Faith pipped in calmly.

"Wow you didn't have the decency to tell me before you went?" Jim responded sarcastically.

"I wanted privacy for us both" Michael replied and shrugged his shoulders.

"What am I going to do with you" Jim groaned.

"Don't be too mad at us guys we brought souvenirs" Faith said brightly.

"Well you and Phoebe can look at those while I take his highness to his parents who aren't happy with him" Jim said glaring at a now scared Michael.

Jim pulling his majesty hastily to his parents waiting in the throne room. Jim standing aside as Michael walked in slowly to see his parents on their individual thrones talking quietly to themselves.

Their heads both turned when they saw him standing there looking sheepish.

Twin glares descended upon him and Michael gulped loudly embracing himself for a showdown.

His father started it off by shouting angrily "what were you thinking going off on your holiday without any contact!"

"I'm sorry for making you both worry and didn't call I was too busy with---" Michael said.

"sorry does not count boy! You had us and your whole entire family worried sick over your disappearance! This girl of yours is clouding your mind" king Joel spat furiously.

"I am not a boy father! I said I'm sorry! I didn't mean to loose contact" Michael said raising his voice a tad higher.

"Then stop acting like one you stupid Fool!" King Joel yelled.

"Then stop treating like one! I am old enough to make my own decisions I will be taking over the throne" Michael shouted back losing his temper and composure facing his father.

Queen Mabel wanting peace to return between the two stubborn men said calmly "we know you are sorry but still doesn't show you should have at least contacted us which you need to improve on more my son...it isn't worthy of a prince"

Michael nodded his head in understanding and the friction popped like a balloon in the room.

Now King Joel was more calm after drinking a glass of water, he sat on his throne copying the same pose his son did when he sat for eligible women long ago.

"Now son how are things with your wife to be?" King Joel inquired interested.

"Well...she isn't yet accepted my proposal father and mother" Michael answered meekly.

"Oh why so?" Queen Mabel asked intrigued as well.

"She doesn't want to get married yet..she feels it's too soon" Michael responded.

"Well you need to learn fast son because if she doesn't marry you by the end of this extended trip..you will meet your new wife" king Joel implied seriously.

Michael could tell his father was not joking by the serious expression on his face and dreaded telling Faith the news.

"I don't need anyone else" Michael snapped back childishly.

"You better marry her soon or someone else will take the throne" king Joel implied grim.

"I won't let that happen" Michael answered hotly.

He did the usual custom of greeting before leaving swiftly with Jim by his side to Faith's Room.

"That boy is still acting like a child how will he take over my throne with his attitude" King Joel said to his Queen.

"He maybe childish my husband but he has a leaders mind behind it all..if he could only push it side and use it" Queen Mabel responded wisely.

"Let's hope so" King Joel answered solemn.

Michael practically stomping in a fit of anger, the servants and bodyguards spreading apart like the red sea to avoid his wrath while he walked on to Faith's guestroom.

Faith laying on the bed looking out of the window and admiring the beautiful scenery this beautiful clear and hot afternoon.

Michael walked in quietly and stood there watching her, drinking in her beauty and the anguish he felt momentarily evaporated. Faith feeling a heavy gaze turned her head to see Michael standing there.

"Oh? Why are you standing there tiger?" She asked.

"Admiring your beauty my Queen" he crooned lovingly.

"You always say those kind of things" Faith said embarrassed.

Michael chuckling lightly bent down to sit on the bed and made himself more comfortable by laying his back on the pillow and spreading his long legs out near Faith.

Faith changing positions sat crossed legged in front of him and Michael responded tenderly "because my lovely love it's true and I will never stop reminding you"

"You are too much at times tiger but what did your parents want to talk you about?" Faith asked going straight to the point bluntly.

Michael swallowed nervously and grabbing Faith's hands tightly also looking into her eyes and biting his bottom lip.

Faith sat there waiting for his response and spoke impatiently "well?"

"My parents said...they are giving me to the end of our holiday for us to marry and if we aren't married by then father will find another woman in place"

"Your kidding me?" Faith spat removing her hands swiftly out of his grasp.

Micheal's eyes scrunched together in confusion as he answered a tad confused "why would I lie my queen? It is nothing but the truth"

"You already know my decision Michael..I'm not ready to get married just yet" Faith responded calmly.

Michael feeling the rush of anger in his system at the process of her not wanting to marry him time and time again.

He finally snapped and snapped rather harshly "don't you understand?! If we don't get married soon I will be married to another woman who I don't care about, you think for only for yourself and have no consideration for how I'm feeling"

Faith gasped at his words, for the first time seeing his ugly side and she swallowed feeling the spit clog in her throat as she now glared at the equally angry Michael.

Ignoring the tears beginning to trickle down her cheeks, Faith calm stated to Michael "Get Out"

The anger Michael felt immediately vanished once he saw the tears on Faith's face and knew his words hit into almost like a physical blow to the face.

"Faith I'm sorry--" Michael tried to apologize sorrowfully.

"You're saying I'm thinking of only my feelings Michael?! From what I have sacrificed for you..I brought you into my family home, I took fucking crap from news reporters, hate mail and the list goes on...also let's not forget I gave up everything to be with you here in Africa and you want to bullshit me that I haven't thought of your feelings!?" She screamed furiously at Michael.

"I-I" Michael strutted not knowing what to say.

"If you have nothing to say then get the fuck out! Out!" She said coldly eyeing him with so much disdain in her eyes, he obeyed leaving the room and banging the door behind him.

Faith left in the room tried willing the tears to stop flowing down her cheeks but they wouldn't stop..she instead grabbed a pillow and cried bitterly hiccuping quietly.

After banging the door Michael's body sled down the door until he sat on the floor holding his face in his hands to conceal the tears gushing down his face.

"Son are you crying?" Michael hearing his father's voice looked up into the same shaped brown eyes as his.

Michael sniffed not bothering to even answer and King Joel unkindly said "well we shall start making preparations for a suitable Queen from this point, I don't see the reason why now the girl will leave by end of the week to return to her home..she isn't fit to reign with you on the throne"

Immediately King Joel hurriedly away and left his heartbroken son on the floor in which Jim and Phoebe were passing by talking casually to themselves.

"Hey what's Prince Michael doing on the floor?" Phoebe said spotting him first on the floor.

"Let's go check it out" Jim answered coolly.

Jim bending down to the level of Michael asked gently what the matter was and he was rewarded to a puffy eyed Michael staring into his blue eyes blankly.

Jim sighed knowing something had happened, he grabbed Michael his arms and lifting up to put him on shoulders turned to Phoebe and said seriously "Phoebe if his majesty is this down something must have been happened between him and Faith..you go to see her while I'll try to get him back to normal"

"I will" phoebe answered nodding her head and Jim walking away with Prince Michael to his own bedroom.

Phoebe putting her ear to the door heard the faint but quiet hiccups coming from inside the room.

She breathed in a large amount of air to prepare herself and opening the door walked into Faith's room.

End Notes:

Well that didn't go off to well...let's see if Faith will finally get mj to agree on her side this Time 😖..Enjoy!

Ch.33 by Lorry


Phoebe slowly walking into the room eyeing the disheveled bed where Faith now had curled into the duvet like a cocoon.

"Oh sweetie what happened" Phoebe asked Faith hidden underneath the duvet.

Faith mumbling her answer and Phoebe gently asked her to come out of the duvet.

Faith unwrapped herself from the cocoon she built and stared into the conceded dark eyes of Phoebe.

She spoke hoarsely sounding like a man who'd smoked for years and explained to Phoebe the entire story of what happened to her and Michael.

Now phoebe sitting on the bed after giving her depressed friend a reassuring hug, sat quietly momentarily lost in her thoughts.

Till she snapped out of her thoughts and she was ready to speak.

"Well Faith I can tell your hurt and I absolutely don't blame you, you've made so many sacrifices for his majesty but just think deeply from his perspective how he truely feels look at this way, if he is forced to marry a woman he barely knows just to get the throne he wouldn't be happy knowing he could have had you by his side instead"

Phoebe paused to take a breath in and continued,
"If he married her he wouldn't be able to love her because he is deeply in love with you Faith..he loves you so much he's willing to postpone everything for you well I don't know if that is love girl, if I was in your shoes I would have married him ages ago so please Faith don't let this beautiful relationship you've built on solid ground crumble down like your previous exes"

Phoebe stopped talking and let her words marnaite into Faith's mind knowing the wires were working over time in her mind.

They basked in silence both of them lost in their own thoughts. Faith (finally) now realising if she didn't marry him soon she'd loose him to some spoilt princess from another region and hell she wouldn't have it!


"Everything you said was right I'll find him and tell him I'm finally ready to be his ...wife" She replied.

"I'm always right you just never saw it" Phoebe pointed out teasingly to Faith.

Faith rolled her eyes now and flicked Phoebe's head and ran out the door before she could retaliate in return.


Meanwhile in Jim's room...

Jim sitting on his desk chair across from the depressed and sad Prince Michael.

"What happened your highness?" Jim asked gently.

"I said some things in anger and I know everything I and Faith had is over" Michael replied in sadness.

"You possibly couldn't know that your majesty" Jim reasoned.

Michael then proceeded to tell him about what the whole story in full detail.

Once he was done Jim sighed softly and running a hand though his jet black hair by mistake said "it's always mellow drama with the both of you"

"Would you care to repeat that?" Michael said eyeing Jim irritated.

"I won't say it again your majesty but it's somehow you both always argue and never stay to talk it over you but run in different directions as your best friend ..as they say in the riddles I've learnt from Miss.Faith... I'm quite frankly sick of it" Jim replied shredding what he had bottled in his heart since Michael came back emotionally broken from his fights with Faith.

"What do you expect me to do Jim?! She always tell me get out and I abide by her wishes" Michael snapped back at Jim.

Jim didn't batter an eyelash at the clash of words and continued on "well sometimes you need to stand your ground and stay when she tells you to leave your majesty...you don't have to be rough with her as you and I know miss.Faith can be quite vicious when she's angry so she uses that to hide her vulnerability"

"You are right Jim" Michael replied realising he needed to stand his ground with Faith at times in their arguments and because this wouldn't be the only argument they'd face in the future.

"Well I'm glad your feeling better your highness would you need anything?" Jim asked standing up.

"Orange juice would be good" Michael replied smiling now feeling more calm minded.

"Glass or cup?" Jim said smirking jokingly.

"Glass Jim" Michael said playfully glaring at Jim.

Jim only chuckled and went to the door only to see Faith drop to the floor and look up into Jim's amused eyes blushing for being caught.

"Someone came to see you" Jim said to his majesty, helping Faith stand up and went out the door to get his majesty's drink.

So Faith stood there brushing off the dust of her dress and looked up into calm but guarded eyes of Michael.

"Hello Michael" she said dully in greeting without any trace of sarcastic attitude.

"Hello Faith" he replied emotionless.
"Can we talk..?" She asked gently.

"Are you going to kick me out?" He sassed back.

"No..I overheard your conversation with Jim and I realised he was right about the way we fight..also I'm sorry for being a coward and not realising not fighting for you would lead you to another woman's arms so I'm saying.." she stopped momentarily to run her hands though her hair.

"I'm ready to be your wife" Faith said looking into his eyes seriously.

"Now you want to be my wife? I don't believe you one bit Faith, when you could have married me all this time and when we return to Africa you want to!" He spat furious.

Instead of talking to her he went straight to the door but Faith being closer to the door jumped in front of the door blocking his way.

"Move Faith" he said coolly.

"No I'm not moving Michael since we are onnow first name bases, you are doing exactly what Jim told you I do..walking out now for once listen to me!" Faith sneered at him.

"Fine I will listen to what you have to say I am waiting" Prince Michael said and crossed his arms.

"I love you tiger and I want to be with you for the rest of my life and I'm willing to break my insecurities because you are everything to me...I never clocked on until now that you could be snatched away from me so fast so yes I am truly ready to be your Queen as long as we take this journey together" Faith concluded eyeing Prince Michael while he stood watching her.

Prince Michael stood there in silence as she spoke watching the shifting emotions on her face while she spoke and he concluded she was telling the truth which gave him great relief.

He didn't break eye contact and spoke in a serious tone "I see your point my Queen..I believe you and I can't wait to marry you" Prince Michael finished slowly his lips breaking into a smile.

Faith drew away from the door and walked up to him wrapping her arms around his slim waist while he did the same.

Michael bending his head down to kiss Faith lightly on the lips until it became a battle of dominance between the two which ended with Faith's back pinned against the wall and Michael holding her up by her waist.

They were so busy in themselves that they didn't notice Jim walked into the room holding a tray of snacks and three glasses of orange juice.

Jim coughed loudly to get their attention which worked and they immediately stopped, Prince Michael dropping her to the ground and Faith rearranging her clothes while Prince Michael turned around to glare at an amused smirking Jim.

"You always ruin our moments Jim!" Michael said sulky to his best friend.
Jim only snorted and placed the tray on the table while he implied innocently "I only went out to get refreshments...to walk to into your moment"

"It's alright Jim, let's just eat the snacks you bought" Faith said to him before a bickering argument could start between the two of them.

So they sat down to their light snack and now the rekindled couple getting up after awhile to walk out the door because Prince Michael wanted to show his fiance the throne room.

So they walked down the long halls (Jim tagging along) until they arrived at the throne room to their astonishment there were two people on the King's throne.

They couldn't see who it was by the long blonde hair of the woman overshadowing their features while she sat on the unidentified man's lap.

"Get off the throne Now! You aren't allowed by authority to do so" Prince Michael shouted presuming it was a servants who decided to have their way on the thrones.

The two people paused in their kissing and a voice they hadn't heard in awhile spoke sweetly "is that any way to talk to your cousin Michael?"

End Notes:

Guess who's back to cause unecessary drama! 😑...your words of love for Prince Kenia is wanted 😂..Enjoy!

Ch. 34 by Lorry

The woman on Prince Kenia's lap switched position to now lay herself on his lap and wrap one arm around his neck.

The woman revealed was Lavender smiling prettily at the two shocked faces of Prince Michael and Faith.

"Why hello Faithless..it's been awhile hasn't it?" Lavender crooned harshly.

"Why are you here?! I thought Prince Kenia dumped you awhile back" Faith said asking the question that was on Michael's and Jim's mind.

"Well faithless we didn't break up we only took a break to see other people and why shouldn't I be here Hm? I have every right to be here just as you do" she explained and kissed Prince Kenia's neck as he sat there amused.

"Your using the back up that your royalty from our family to be here Lavender, how low can you be" Faith accused.

"At least I can say I'm royalty oh cousin of mine, so I was clearly invited by my sweetheart here isn't that right?" She said and turned to Prince Kenia.

"She was invited by me cousin and peasant cousin, don't worry once I and her take over South Africa we will let you sit on our thrones for a while" Prince Kenia replied breaking his silence.

"You have no chance of claiming the throne kenia!" Prince Michael said enraged.

"Oh I disagree son" The voice of King Joel suddenly butting in, all heads turned to see him stroll into the room with his advisors.

"What do you mean Father?" Prince Michael questioned confused.

"It means your cousin is going to take the throne with his...future bride" he said eyeing them both in disinterest.

"What?!?" said the combined voices of Michael, Jim and Faith.

"How can this be Father?! I've only returned today and he gets the throne how!" He demanded pointing at his cousin and Lavender.

"I forget to mention earlier when we talked son, that they both arrived a month or so before you to tell they were engaged" King Joel explained to the shocked remaining contenders.

"Isn't there any way to change what has happened?! Faith has agreed to be my Queen surely father that must account over his engagement I am the rightful heir to your throne" Prince Michael rambled in slight panic.

"Well you are too late son, they came here first before you did" King Joel said shrugging his shoulders.

"You lied to me father! Why would you do this? You could have told me this sooner!" Prince Michael roared at his father forgetting about his panic and aiming his anger to his unbothered father.

Prince Kenia and Lavender watching Prince Michael talk to the king after stepping down from the throne and standing little further upfront to hear the conversation.


Prince Kenia decided to put his own input into the matter by stating coolly "it just shows I'm always one step ahead of you cousin, I can't wait to take over"

The puzzles of Prince Kenia staying for classes and leaving so quickly afterwards clicked in Prince Michael's mind that his selfish cousin had planned this scheme all along to get his place on the throne.

This infuriated the already pissed off Prince Michael, which caused his sudden action of roughly tackling Prince Kenia to the ground and punching him blow for blow on his face.

Lavender stepping out of the way in time screamed at the brutality while everyone else scrambled around in panic.

Jim quick to action immediately jumped in pulling his majesty off Prince Kenia who was now on the floor holding his bruised and bloodied Jaw.

"Take him to his room this instant!" King Joel commanded.

Jim didn't say a word but drag a still squirming Prince Michael and Faith following after to arrive in his room.

Jim dropped his majesty on the bed and Faith walked in leaving the door wide open.

Phoebe was in her room two doors away and wondered what all the commotion was about.

Standing up from her bed she had encountered earlier before Michael and Faith had gone to the throne room on her journey back to her room Lavender who as always gave her higher than thou greeting to a disinterested Phoebe.

So she stepped out of the room to see the gang in Prince Michael's room and she stepped noticing the loaded and feverish atmosphere.

"Can someone tell me why I saw Barbie not too long ago?" She asked breaking the ice in the room.

Faith startled at hearing her voice stated calmly to Phoebe to leave the room and promised she'd tell her what has gone down since they last talked.


"But" Phoebe protested weakly.

"I will tell you everything later Phoebe just let us be for now as you can see Michael isn't fit to see anyone" she said to Phoebe.

Phoebe eyeing the rigid and still Michael sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

She nodded and left the room, As she left the atmosphere returned in true force suffocating Faith and Jim who were both frightened to speak in fear of Michael's wrath.

So they stood in silence for a long time until Prince Michael broke out in small crazed giggles and lifted his head from his hands.

To stare intensely into both their eyes, his big brown eyes revealing the swirl of negative emotions swimming back and forth.

"I'm sorry your Majesty" Jim said sadly.
"How can you be sorry when it's not your fault my friend? When I have been dethroned off my heritage by my own cousin who as he said was one step ahead of me" Prince Michael replied resentful.

Jim sighed softly and looking out of the window to see nightfall was rising over the blue sky.

"Your majesty it's getting late, let us all slept tonight we can figure something out tomorrow" Jim said firmly.

"There is no point of sleeping knowing I will not be king" Prince Michael said mournfully.

"Oh Jim do me a favour can you explain the details of what's happened to Phoebe before you head to your room?" Faith asked gently.

"I will goodnight" Jim replied.
"Goodnight" Faith replied back.
Jim walked out of the room and closed the door behind him gently.

Now Jim went to Phoebe's room knocking on the door and entered to see her combing her long wavy hair with a hairbrush.
He swallowed quietly seeing her brush her locks and Phoebe looked up in surprise to see Jim in her room.

"Jim! Where's Faith?" Phoebe asked.
"Well she's with his highness and they need to talk so she sent me to explain what's going on" Jim said.

So Jim explained in full detail on what happened during the day and Phoebe could do was hold her hand to her mouth in shock at the news she heard from Jim's lips.

"I can't believe Prince Kenia would so such a thing! To his own cousin..when I met him he was a charming man" Phoebe exclaimed in annoyance.

"He uses his charming ways to get what he wants and the two of them have always been in competition over everything but I don't believe Prince Kenia is the right heir to the throne something is off to me Phoebe"

"Your right Jim something truly doesn't seem right, so many puzzles need to be solved but we can talk about it tomorrow" Phoebe replied and covering her mouth while she yawned.

"Yes it is late" Jim said to her before walking away he bent down to kiss her cheek softly and looked her in the eye.
He stepped back seeing the flush spread on her face and answered smirking "goodnight".

Leaving a blushing Phoebe holding her cheek while he walked away to his room.

Meanwhile with Faith and Prince Michael...

Faith approached Prince Michael slowly until she sat in front of him, she wrapped her arms around him pulling him into her embrace.

"Michael I'll won't leave you even if you aren't king, a pauper or an ordinary man I love you for the man you are behind your title and nothing else" Faith said tenderly.

"Thank you my Queen..." Prince Michael replied in gratitude even if he didn't take the throne, he still had his queen by his side no matter what which give him some hope.

They sat in silence momenteraily until Faith spoke lightly "it's Ok to cry Michael I won't judge you"

"It isn't right to show any..." He said swallowing thickly and finished "weakness"

"Crying isn't a weakness Michael..you need to let out the emotions your feeling" Faith explained gently combing her hand though his messy curls.

"I can't do it my Queen" Prince Michael replied faintly.

Faith wanted him to somehow let the negative emotions he felt at the moment, the idea of tickling him came to mind and she hoped it would work.

She immediately dug her hands into his neck and ribs and to her relief he erupted into laughter.

The laughter quickly turning into hiccuped sobs as the tears of sadness, grief and so forth fell down on his smooth Coca skin.

Faith hated to see Michael in so much pain as he sobbed in front of her and he covered his eyes ashamed for her to see his tears. He continued to cry and bite his lips trying to stop the flow of tears but nonetheless the tears kept on falling.

Faith pulling his hand away from his eyes and pulling him into a tight hug, while she sat silently hearing him sob until he fell asleep in her arms. She looked down seeing the tear marks left on his cheeks.

Faith could only hope the next day he'd be strong enough to get up the next day to face their insane cousins and the rest of his family.

She laid him down gently and cuddled up into his warmth, a few minutes falling asleep by his side.

End Notes:

I.know I haven't updated much sorry writing isn't doing much for me..I don't know when I'll next update..enjoy! Your thoughts on the chapter are great to hear! 😄

Ch.35 by Lorry


Faith woke up a few minutes later after Prince Michael, she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes to see Michael dressed and looking out the window, a solemn expression on his handsome face.

"Michael didn't you sleep?" She asked yawning and covering her mouth.

"How can I sleep? When everything I've worked for slipped has out of my hands" he replied bitterly.

She was genuinely worried about Michael's mental state, it looked like the negative emotions he'd set free from yesterday returned stronger than ever.

So she didn't bother talking and went to have a shower and thirty minutes later after Faith had showered and dressed, a maid had walked in holding a tray of fresh fruit, butter and slices of thick bread and glasses full in orange juice.

The maid left the tray on the table and quickly walked out the door. Faith grabbed the knife and buttered the slices.

She brought the tray to where Michael was standing and placed it on the table as she sat on the chair.

She ate one slice of bread and continued serving herself seeing Michael didn't touch any of the food but continued to stare out of the window.

"Tiger come eat" Faith asked gently.

"I'm not hungry my Queen" Micheal replied softly.

"Please Michael eat something" Faith begged him.

Michael sighed walking from his position near the window, sat on the edge of the bed and Faith handed him a slice of bread.

She watched him take small bites which wasn't going to be enough to fill him but she was glad at least he was eating.

So the morning dragged into the early afternoon, so Michael and Faith leaving the unfinished breakfast on the table sat quietly lost in their thoughts.

Until the sudden bang from the door startling them both out of their thoughts, Jim and Phoebe rushed into the room each expressing a look of panic and disbelief.

"Why do you both have a look of fear on your faces?" Faith inquired slightly scared at what she might hear.

"You'll see when we get there" Jim said and Phoebe nodded in agreement.

Faith and Michael looked at each other for a few seconds and immediately they both went out of the bed and followed after the departed Jim and Phoebe.

Once they arrived at the conference room Michael was astonished to see the room full of reporters and cameramen standing in front of the alter where his father stood ready to announce news to the public.

Their sudden arrival into the room paused the loud chatter, everyones heads turned to see Prince Michael and his entourage briefly and refocused on King Joel.

"What's going on Jim?" Michael whispered to Jim wondering what was going on.

What could father be plotting he never allows the media into our home. Michael thought worried to himself.

King Joel seeing the cameras were focused on him and the reporters itching to write in their notepads or record his words in their tape recorders.

"I have brought you all here to announce the next heir to my throne! And that person is Prince Kenia who I believe will bring South Africa to even better heights with his reign after I step down in three months time" he hollered proudly.

As he finished his speech, the doors were Michael and the rest of the gang were standing by flew open, luckily in time Michael grabbed Faith by the waist avoiding a quick death.

Prince Kenia in his usual expensive attire and Lavender dressed just as flashy holding him by the arm walked into the room.

Lavender looking to her left and spotting them, blew them a kiss and turned her head back to her front view.

Faith kept her cool knowing the cameras were rolling and could change her life in a heartbeat but she saw Michael glaring coldly at their backs as they made their way to the front.


Prince Kenia pulling away from Lavender went to stand by King Joel who patted him on the back roughly smiling at his nephew.

"Now your here my boy give your waiting public A Speech" King Joel said and stepped away.

Once Prince Kenia took his place there, the assault of questions were thrown at him by the reporters.

"Prince Kenia is it your right to take over the throne over Prince Michael?!"

"Prince Kenia how will you improve the country's economy system when you take your place on the throne?!"

"What does your cousin Prince Michael think of you taking his rightful in heritage?"

"Why are there bruises on your jaw?!"

Prince Kenia coughed clearing his throat and didn't let the questions from the reporters rattle him and a hush fell over the media waiting for him to speak.

"Well I'm truly happy to be taking my rightful place as king, and I know I will be able to bring this country back to its former greatness better than my cousin" he said slyly insulting Michael and directing his smirk towards him.

"Also the little bruises were from the time I wrestled a lion a day ago" he lied smoothly.

Faith knew this was hurting him watching his father give his heritage to his cousin when instead it should have been him there making his speech and talking to the media.

All she could do was squeeze his hand tightly.

"Let's go" Michael said quietly pulling Faith gently to the doors as Jim and Phoebe follow after.

While the live broadcast was showed in the homes of everyone on the TV. The people of south Africa were mixed in their views about Prince Michael and Kenia taking his place.

Some were in agreement that Prince Kenia deserved his place as heir and others were in full support that Prince Michael was robbed of his heritage.

In the meantime while the broadcast was live, Queen Mabel had been watching it from her TV in the bedroom and she was furious at the foolishness of her husband doing such a thing to their son who rightfully inherited his place on the throne.

Queen Mabel wasn't going to stand and stay quiet for her baby being cheated, it wasn't right. She stood up from her chair and left the room with her set of bodyguards beside her.

She hurriedly walked as she could in her flat jewellered shoes, heading straight to the conference room to confront what was going though her husband's mind.

She walked into the room seeing the reporters and other media were out of sight either on a lunch or had left for good, she hoped for good.

Seeing her husband talk to Prince Kenia as they both laughed together over a joke Joel must have told him.

She cut into the conversation sweetly "oh I don't mean to cutt into your conversation boys but I need to talk to my husband in Private"

Prince Kenia nodded and swiftly walked away allowing the current king and queen some privacy.

"Let's go to the back office" King Joel knowing this conversation wasn't going to end well.

So they walked to the back of the large room to the back office where sometimes King Joel showcased his meetings.

Closing the door behind him and the both of sitting down in front of each other.

"What was going though your mind when you gave the throne OUR son rightfully deserves to Kenia?" She asked sceptical.

"Look Mabel as you can see Kenia came first with Lavender and he rightfully owned his place as king" King Joel replied coolly.

"How can be this Joel!? When Kenia doesn't even have any chance at inheriting the throne because of our two youngest children who have more of a chance than him" Queen Mabel reasoned to her stubborn headed husband.

"It still doesn't Matter Mabel, he didn't waste his time with getting the Lavender to marry him like Mighael did even they both are commoners" King Joel said.

"Why the sudden Change of heart with Faith! You were happy for Mighael when he told us he'd found a girl and now Kenia comes along with a girl he's only known for a few months to take the throne while Mighael has known Faith close to a year!" Queen Mabel exclaimed hotly.

"I will not repeat myself Mabel Kenia will take the throne and that is final" he shouted his voice echoing like thunder in the room.

Queen Mabel brushed her hair back and eyed her husband in his chair, she stood up brushing off any dust off her long flowing aqua dress.

"I will not let you ruin our son's life over your selfish and pitiful reasons by giving what's he been raised to do in your place, be given to Kenia, I will not stand for it Joel! You hear me? I won't let you hurt him like you did when you almost broke them apart with that letter months ago" she said in boldness.

As she opened the door, she paused looking back at him and said wisely "if you don't do the right thing before its too late Mighael will never forgive you..."

She walked out the room and headed straight to Michael's room hoping he would listen to her story and believe she was on his side.

End Notes:

My mojo seems to have returned lol, Queen Mabel has joined and isn't taking no crap from Joel at all smh. Feedback is loved as always 😁..Enjoy!

Ch.36 by Lorry

Michael:

Emotionally I felt numb inside..i felt like I was watching the world I knew crumble around me from another insider's point of view. All that I've worked for so long slipped between my fingers like sand and there was no way to get it back..

I sat next to Faith holding onto my only anchor in these troubled times I call hell. She'd fallen asleep after breaking down in front of me believing it was her fault because I lost my inheritance.

Flashback:
After getting away from the conference room and returning back to my bedroom where as Jim and Phoebe left to run an errand or something I hadn't bothered to listen what they had said.

So sitting Faith down next to me, we sat in silence briefly until I could faintly hear hiccups from somewhere in the room to see my Queen crying heavily while covered her eyes in the similar position I did last night.

"My Queen what is wrong?" I asked greatly concerned about why she was crying it wasn't like her to bust into sudden emotional tears.

"It's my fault Michael if I had just married you sooner none of this crazy mess with Kenia would have happened" Faith cried out.
It broke my heart seeing her so depressed about my sitaution.

I couldn't let her sit there and internally beat herself up.

I quickly pulled her into my lap but as always she struggled and wouldn't want to be near me but I only enclosed my arms around her tighter.

"Let go of me Michael! I-I don't deserve this and you know it, why didn't you just let me go when there were other girls that could have picked your fancy instead" she replied hiccuping in pain and despair I could detect in her tone.

I couldn't but let out a small sigh knowing it was going to take alot to persuade her.

"Listen My Queen you didn't know that this would happen and neither could I, also why would I have picked any else in this world but you? You are my lovely one and no one will replace you because I love you so dearly" I replied tenderly hopefully to ease her troubled mind.

She sniffed and looking up into my eyes, puffy red eyes and down casted expression she still looked beautiful.

I couldn't help but bend down and kiss her tears away gently while she breathed in and eventually stopping at her soft lips.

The kiss we shared this time wasn't filled with our usual feverish heat or playful kisses but this kiss felt like we were pushing how we felt in last several hours.

I could feel guilty, sadness, love all mixed in the kiss we shared.

I pulled away to take some air in and continued to hold her, and I began to hum an old tune from childhood.
Soon after my ears heard the sounds of hiccuped snoring to look down to see she'd fallen asleep.

End of flashback.

So here I was on the bed laying beside her after I had laid her down and covered her with the quilt.

I stared at her exquisite face watching her haggard breathing in and out of her chest.

Until the door was opened and Mother walked in looking nervously around the room. I switched position and crossed my legs in front of me as Faith slept behind my back.

"Are you here to tell me you are on Father's side?" I asked sternly to her wondering what her motivate was by coming here.

"Son I didn't come here to tell you I am on your father's side, I'm here for you and only you I don't know what is going though your father's mind" she said sadly shaking her head.

Still I couldn't trust her at the moment, I could only trust Faith, Jim and Phoebe they all hadn't betrayed me.

But I need to know if this was another test.
"Is this another test mother? To test my love and will for Faith?" I asked her.

"What?! No son I wouldn't test you again like how your father and I did before.. that test was stupid and I didn't mean to hurt you both so much when it happened, I foolishly followed your father's scheme but this time I will not tolerate his decision..how can he give your heritage over to Kenia! It's absolutely absurd" she replied widly in disgust.

"I'm sorry for my mistakes and I'm willing to do all I can in my power to help you get your inheritance back son..please?" She pleaded in a heartbroken voice.

I hated seeing mother depressed and heartbroken, pushing back my negative emotions I forgive her instantly.

"I forgive you mother" I answered sincerely bleeding into my voice.

Her face broke into a dazzling smile and she approached me cautiously, I stood up meeting her half way and we hugged tightly feeding our emotions into the hug and I felt the bridge broken between us rekindled.

We broke away from our hug where as Mother returned to her seat and I sat back down on the bed.

"How is she?" Mother asked, her voice coloured in concern.

"No mother she isn't sick...she's emotionally exhausted from what has happened over the past two days" I explained to mother while I looked at my queen's back.

"Poor thing this isn't her fault" Mother said sadly.

"Neither is it yours or mine mother, we can't do much about it" I replied.

"No don't say that son, I believe there is a way" she said trying to comfort me.

I shook my head in disagreement and we sat there quietly sitting in our thoughts.. once again seemed to be the thing keeping us from drawing further into the topic of my inheritance...the silence and our thoughts.

Jim reappeared with Phoebe by his side strolling into the room chatting amongst themselves. Until Jim saw mother and paid his respects Phoebe following after.

"Your majesties I have some interesting news" Jim spoke up annoyed.

"Oh great.. more news what could make my day even worse?" I said rudely to his words.

"Migahel! Let Jim talk" Mother scolded me.

She eyed me signalling I should apologize. "Sorry" I mumbled to Jim.

"Apology accepted, I think this news will be something you want to hear" Jim said and pulled out his small recorder he always carried on his person.

He pressed the play button and we started to hear the faint but audible voices emitting from the recorder.

"Your majesty we are begging you to please give back your throne back to Prince Michael! He is your son sir" a voice sounding like one of father's advisors.

"So? Kenia is just as much a son as he is to me as Michael is" Father replied calmly.

"But sir we have seen Prince Michael raised under you and he has all the qualities to take over from his throne after you...your highness!" Another Advisor tried reasoning to their bull headed King.

"Also why kenia your highness? He is marrying a woman who is selfish and only cares for herself how will she care for our people?" Another advisor butted in trying to reason.

"Once again I do not care about you say,I believe he will be rein over our country well he can always discard her and get him a mistress what I say stands I am King" father bellowed over his advisors.

"But---"

"SILENCE!!!" Father roared.

There was a deafening silence and one man spoke.

"We will not stand for your crazy decisions, we will stand with Prince Michael..that boy doesn't deserve the suffering your putting him though I hope you will see the error of your ways".

"I agree wholeheartedly" another voice said.

there was a rush of agreement and the recording faded away.

Jim turned off the recorder and continued speaking, "Phoebe and I were returning from our stroll in the royal gardens and we over heard this conversation, quick thinking I recorded it and here we are your majesty"

I was astonished at the amount of father's advisors backing me. It felt overwhelming to know I wasn't on my own but however for father....

"Why is father acting like this? I do not understand, it is like the demon of deceit has entered his body and replaced the father I knew" I said in fury.

"Oh son I know..your father has never acted like this in all his years of being on the throne...I've never told you this baby but.. your father was born to a common woman when your grandfather ruled, your father was separated from her and grew up to be a harsh and strict man under your grandfather but when grandfather died just after you were born, he changed to be a softer and caring man, but he's switched back to his old ways but I don't why...." Mother explained in detail.

"Still something isn't right your majesty, Prince Michael is the rightful heir" Phoebe speaking for the first time.

"Yes dear I believe so, there must be something we can do" mother said biting her lip.

Faith yawned and we all turned our heads to her as she rubbed her eyes and blinked surprised to see more people in the room, I told  her a brief summary of what  was going on.

"I agree nothing seems right, the only way we'd be able to get proof that Kenia isn't the heir is to look at perhaps his files or birth certificate before its too late" my queen suggested.

It felt like a lightbulb clicked in my mind at the idea, I turned to my lovely one and pulled her in for a quick kiss and turned back to everyone else in the room feeling my spirits rise again from this glance of hope.

"My Queen's idea is perfect! We just need an idea to get the details is all" I said smiling happily.

"I can go arrange a day with Kenia's mother perhaps tomorrow or the next day but who will collect the details?" Mother pondered outloud.

"I will" Jim declared calmly.

"But if you get caught Jim, you'll lose your place at the palace" Phoebe gasped in despair.

"It doesn't matter to me...as long I can see my friend sit on his throne where he truly belongs" Jim said looking at me in pure honesty.

"I admire your courage and bravery my friend, if you do successed I will promote you to head bodyguard and even if you didn't I will find a way to help you" I vowed looking into his eyes.

"Now let us prepare for this plan, we can leave the celebrating after we succeed" Jim said changing the topic.

So we all sat together for several hours planning and later in the night we all went to bed.

End Notes:

well here's the next chapter, let's hope my conistency stays this way for awhile! I hope you enjoy, your comments are loved as always <3 

Ch.37 by Lorry
The new morning arose and everyone woke up to get ready for their day. Especially Queen Mabel who blantanly ignored her husband and went on her way to the back office in the conference room to make a quick call.

An hour later after getting dressed and having breakfast, she went to the back office and sat in her husband's seat to dial the number to call her sister.

She took a deep breath in and prepared herself for the conversation that she knew would raise her blood pressure.

Dialling the number and waiting patiently for her sister to pick up. After four dials she picked.

Phone conversation:

Mabel: hello?

Oriya: Hello? Who be this?

Mabel: it's me Mabel Oriya.

Oriya: sister! Long no time hear! I haven't heard from you in so long, did you hear about my boy becoming the next king over Mighael? I knew my sweet potato had a chance and my prayers have been answered! This calls for a celebration!....blah blah blah...

Mabel kept quiet letting her go and on, talking about several topics all at once talking about what only interested her..this is one of reasons why she never came over to their place or called. So she cut to the chase immediately.

Oriya: you can come see me in the afternoon, my husband brought me these lovely European jewellery I will show you when you arrive!

Mabel: yes and goodbye.

Queen Mabel ending the call and now feeling relieved she didn't need to talk to her chatterbox of a sister for another minute but the plan was already rolling in motion. So leaving the room she went to bodyguards area and asked for Jim to come out.

So Jim walking out holding a basketball in his hand, wearing a grey loose top and black shorts.

"Oh your majesty! What eh a surprise to see you here" Jim said smiling nervously.

"Thank you Jim but I have good news..tomorrow we are going to see my sister after one in the afternoon be ready" she commanded softly.

"Yes ma'am" Jim replied sharply.

"Well I'll be off, do say hi to the men and my son for me" she said smirking and walked away.

How does she know Michael comes here?! He thought puzzled to himself.

He shrugged his shoulders and went back into the bodyguard court where he and the other bodyguards did their workouts. The large room was spread out between a sports room and lounge.

The sports side filled with weights, equipment. Also the lounge side only a flat screen TV and three sofas spread around the room.

But his highness from when he was child joined in their games, at the moment they were waiting for Jim to return with the ball.

But today he was here to blow off some steam and basketball was a great way to do so.

"Let's continue playing Jim!" Prince Micheal hollered to reapproaching Jim with the ball in his hand.



Prince Michael wore a white and red stripped loose top showing his lanky but toned arms and legs as he wiped the sweat off his face.

"I'm here, also your majesty your mother knows you come here" Jim said throwing the ball at Prince Michael.

"how does she know!" He asked while dripping the ball inbetween his legs.

"She just knows" Jim said shrugging his shoulders.

"Can we please resume the game? Team Michael was winning" a bodyguard called Paul whined to them.

"Alright let's play..we will up the score" Jim said smirking.

"Let's" Prince Michael replied smirking.

And the game commenced for another hour until the unexpected presence of Prince Kenia strolled into the room.

The bodyguards all looked up to see Prince Kenia in their private space and they weren't happy about it including Prince Michael.

"Why are you here?" Paul asked rudely.

"What he means your majesty what brings you here to the game?" Jim stated correctly briefly holding eye contact with Paul who rolled his eyes.

"Ah I'm here because I heard you were all playing sports, I wanted to have my say in it" Prince Kenia said smirking.

"Well come join us Kenia we do need another player" Prince Michael pipped in sweetly that had all the bodyguards eyeing him and wondered what was going though his mind.

"I think I will, this will be just another competition I will succeed in" Prince Kenia boasted proudly.

"Alright" Prince Michael said coolly and Jim gave him the ball.

The bodyguards backed away to make space, leaving Prince Michael and Prince Kenia alone.

So Michael dripped the ball in between his legs as Prince Kenia tried following his fast footwork, but when he'd seen a chance to grab the ball, his cousin swiftly moved out of the way 'accidentally' tripping Prince Kenia and he fell flat on his ass.

The bodyguards smothered their laughter inwardly secretly enjoying their next king fail at a sport he clearly never played.

"Want to try again cousin?" prince Michael taunted to an embarrassed Prince Kenia.

They did and it ended up in the same situation while the bodyguards were finding it hard to hide their laughter behind coughing fits.

"Aww did you hurt your face cousin? I win again Kenia ... goodbye" Prince Michael said smiling cruelly and pretending to throw the ball at Kenia's face.

Prince Kenia squealed like a little girl as he covered his face with his hands not wanting his handsome face hurt again. He was still recovering from his face wounds covered in band aids.

The bodyguards couldn't hold their laughter back and the force of their combined laughter brought them all to the ground in different positions (expect Jim) while a blushing Prince Kenia left ashamed and defeated.

"Let's play once the guys have cooled down your majesty" Jim said and chuckling in amusement.

Soon after they continued the game forgetting about Prince Kenia's unwanted arrival.


Meanwhile with Phoebe and Faith...

Now that the boys away Phoebe and Faith were bored, so they wanted to find something to do, Phoebe overheard that a Spa had been just built in the palace.

The two friends curious to know if the rumors were true and to their surprise the rumours were true when they discovered the spa room.

The spa room decorated small trees and other things while the staff were busy doing various things at different sections in the widely spaced room. There were doors labelling the floors of where the treatments were being held.

"I shouldn't be surprised at this point anymore... but I am" Faith said sarcastically to Phoebe who rolled her eyes.

"Oh hush, let's go in we both need a break" Phoebe said and pushing Faith into the room.

They went to the front desk where as the lady booked em in for a back rub massage and the Jacuzzi treatment.

Thirty Minutes later after their back massages, Phoebe and Faith went straight to the Jacuzzi floor.

They stepped into the room to see a wide circle taking half of the space in the room filled in a clear and colourless water. The two women walked to the pool while removing their towels and slide in carefully till their upper body was only part of them that was visible.

The water automatically began to ripple gently back and forth in a smooth rotation easing the bones of Faith and Phoebe.

"Ooh Phoebe I can get used to this" Faith purred and closed her eyes.

Phoebe laughed and said with one eye peeking "you just purred like a cat that is so cute"

"Whatever" Faith said dryly enjoying her time in this heavenly bath with no cares in the world.

Till a familiar voice creeped into the room like an unwanted disease "oh faithless enjoy what you have left for now...it won't last too long" Lavender's shrill Essex accent drummed into Faith's ears.

No and no she wasn't in the mood to talk to Lavender, she wanted peace and quiet but that was clearly thrown out of the window with her arrival here.

Phoebe stayed quiet knowing there might be a fight hopefully not a physically but she'd let Faith handle it she's been dealing with this crazy chick all her life.

I wouldn't mind seeing Faith pull that blond hair out of her head. Phoebe thought gleefully to herself.


Faith counted to five in her mind and turns her head to see, Lavender dip herself into the water.

"Well you aren't going to say anything faithless?" Lavender taunted icily.

"Why would I need to say something to you? I clearly have no fucks to care about you" Faith lashed back coolly.

"Is that so?" Lavender responded.

"Yes, could you please shut up? Let's enjoy the quietness" Faith replied.


Lavender wasn't happy that Faithless wasn't responding to her taunting, she came into the room hopefully to see her blow up like a balloon to ease down her boredom but it looked it wouldn't work so she left.

"Finally! She left" Phoebe exclaimed gleefully to see the wicked witch wasn't around.

"And isn't it beautiful?" Faith said smirking smugly.

"Indeed girl it is, why was she here in the first place?" Phoebe questioned.

"If I know Lavender well she wanted to cause some sort of drama and it didn't to her favour, so she left hopefully to find someone else to bother" Faith explained to Phoebe.

"I pity the poor soul who has to be around her, for a moment I hoped you'd pull out her blonde Goldilocks bleached hair" Phoebe said smiling evilly.

Faith laughed loudly in response and Phoebe joined as they continued to enjoy themselves momentarily in the mess that Lavender and Prince Kenia had brought in.
End Notes:

Lol Prince Kenia deserved what he got smh...leave a comment always gets me motivated to continue writing 😊.

Enjoy!

Ch.38 by Lorry


The next day...

The next day arrived and exactly at one o'clock in the afternoon, Queen Mabel and her set of bodyguards (including Jim) we're on their way to Princess Oriya's home.

In the car Queen Mabel nervously adjusted her head scarf tightening it over and over again which Jim noticed as an act of nervousness.

"Your majesty please relax" Jim said in a soothing voice.

"How can I Jim? Even though we have planned thoroughly will this plan work?" She said in a worried and frantic tone.

"Everything will be fine, I have everything needed on me to get this done" Jim said smiling crookedly.

"Oh Jim you can get any girl with that smile of yours" Queen Mabel replied while she blushed.

"I'm fine without a woman" Jim replied.

"Are you sure? How about Miss.Faith's friend? Oh what is her name? Nicole?" Queen Mabel said smiling cheekily.

"Her name is Phoebe your majesty and we are just friends" Jim protested to her.

But she didn't believe but the change of topic helped stir away from her worried thoughts as they continued to talk until they arrived at her sister's palace.

The door opened and Queen Mabel stepped out elegantly out of the car, she saw upfront her sister speedily walking towards her.

Princess Oriya was dressed in a long and flowing crystallised red and orange dress that clung to her chubby frame. She was light skinned but she was two shades darker than her son.

But she shared the same smile as kenia, Oriya swept Mabel into her arms while Mabel hugged her back awakardly.

Princess Oriya ended the hug and looking over at her older sister who radiated elegance and timeless beauty.

"Oh look at you sister, you are so slim as always Eh? You need some meat on your bones" She said in greeting but Queen Mabel detected a thin layer of jealousy in her words.

"Lovely to see you as well sister, let's go inside to chat more instead of being under this heat?" Queen Mabel suggested smoothly.

"Of course sister let us go into my garden, the gardener did some new flowers, looks exquisite" Princess Oriya replied.

The two sisters walked (with their set of bodyguards into the garden).

Arriving into the garden their noses taking in the beautiful aroma around them. The garden was truly magnificent as Queen Mabel's eyes swept over the flowers blooming in a burst of colours around her.

Soon enough they were sat at the table and chairs arranged for the princess and her guest.

A servant poured cold ice tea into their individual glasses and stepped back holding the jug in her hands ready to pour more if needed.

The topic at the moment was Prince Kenia's
crowning which irked Queen Mabel hearing her big mouthed sister talk on and on about her baby's achievements from birth up to now.

Queen Mabel only nodded her head at the rambling, thinking how she could get Jim to grab Kenia's birth certificate.

She drank faintly waiting for her sister to stop talking but it looked she wouldn't for awhile by the looks of it.

But it all went down hill when she heard her sister spitefully spat in glee about Michael "oh I knew my baby would be one step ahead over Mighael it was foreseen because kenia is talented and great to run this country to be a great like our father did"



Queen Mabel fed up about Oriya trashing her child over his inheritance, which was his in the first place.

"Think before you speak Oriya because I will not take any more of your trash over my son! He is the rightful heir to his father's throne and no else should have come to steal it away from him" she snapped icily to Oriya.

"My baby has his place over your son, accept it sister that he is taking over!" Oriya replied hotly.

While the argument was going on Jim stood by the rest of the bodyguards who were watching what was going on between the two feuding relatives.

He choose to the make the excuse of going to the bathroom while they argued to hopefully retrieve the birth certificate and any other documents.

He strolled down the hall way and asked one of the servants where the master bedroom of the king and queen were.

"Why?" The servant asked suspicious.

"Her majesty asked me to bring down the family photo album for Queen Mabel to see" Jim lied.

"Alright I can take you there" the gullible servant replied, turning around and started walking along while Jim briskly followed behind.

Five minutes later Jim was in the master bedroom of Princess Oriya and her husband.

He turned around and said to the servant"I can take it from here, thanks for your help"

The servant knowing he wasn't needed went on his way back to his duties leaving Jim in the room.

Now if I were Prince kenia's documents where would I be? Jim thought in his mind as his eyes gazed around the room.

He decided to start his search stepping into the walk in closet, he looked around to see several shelves with clothes and shoes stacked neatly.

Jim bending to his knees looked to see the cupboards had a pincode lock which he hoped wouldn't be too hard to solve.

He racked his brain wondering what the code could possibly be, so he tried the independence date, access denied.

So after the second time and still he was denied, he risked the chance of using Prince Kenia's Birthday unfortunately he'd been around to many of his birthdays as a young boy with Prince Michael to have memorized it.

'Ping! The sound brought a smile to Jim's lips and the cupboard door opened. Jim now dropping to his knees shuffled though the papers until he found a brown, dusty envelope.

Jim pulling the envelope held it in front of him and read the feminine writing on the front.

'Prince Kenia's birth documents'

"I've finally found what I came here for" Jim said sighing in relief and quickly went into his blazer pocket to bring out his pocket knife and skillfully opened the envelope.

Jim carefully slide out the first document which happened to be Kenia's birth certificate. He dropped the pocket knife by his side and read the details until his eyes found where Kenia's father name was written wasn't his father but a completely different person.

My suspicions weren't wrong, I better take this and leave I've been gone too long as it is..Jim thought in his mind.

So he searched the rest of the folder just in case and found he didn't need anything else, he folded the birth certificate placing it into his left pocket and picked up his pocket knife after cleaning the mess.

Returning swiftly back to the gardens he was sad to see that the two sisters were still fighting but hadn't turned to a physical affair just yet.

End Notes:

Enjoy! Comments are loved 😘

Ch.39 by Lorry


"You are just jealous my handsome and strong son has gotten the throne over your boy!" Princess Oriya retorted angrily.

"Which he doesn't deserve!' Queen Mabel snarled in return.

The two sisters glaring darkly into each others eyes while they throw insult after insult at each other.

Jim chose to jump into the conversation only because he was tired of hearing the two majesties fight like children in front of him and the bodyguards.

"According to the birth certificate I have in my hand, there is no way in hell that Prince Kenia has any chance of being king" Jim interrupted holding the pink certificate in his hand.

"How did you get that! Give it to me" Princess Oriya shrinking in dismay and immediately tried to snatch the paper out of Jim's hand.

Jim swiftly moved out of the way avoiding her hands, he stepped back smiling smugly at the red-faced princess Oriya.

"You don't need this your highness because Prince Kenia or should I say kenia doesn't have enough royal blood in him to take over now your husband wouldn't be happy" he replied coolly and returned the paper back into his pocket.

"I believe it's time we leave your highness" Jim said turning his head to the now smiling Queen Mabel.

She stood up holding her purse and pushing back her front hair into her scarf. "Yes let's Jim we have spent enough time here"

They both walked out blocking the verbal abuse spewing from Princess Oriya's mouth and went to the car.

Now on their way home in the car, the two of them glad and relived the plan had worked without any failures putting their hearts at ease.

Once they arrived at the place Jim headed straight to Prince Michael's room to only walk into see both Faith and his highness half dressed kissing quite feverishly on the bed.

"Jim!" Prince Michael exclaimed wildly.

"Uh I'm sorry" Jim said in high pitch tone and slammed the door behind him.

That wasn't something I wanted to see, think of Phoebe in a two piece swim suit to destroy what I saw.. Jim chanted repeatedly in his mind.

A few minutes later Prince Michael walked out arranging his shirt and closed the door behind him.

"What could be so important for you to interrupt my privacy with Faith?" Prince Michael asked sternly.

"Payback for all the times you've gone and become a matchmaker? Enough about that I have goods news..here read this" Jim replied and handing the sheet over to Prince Michael.

His majesty gently took the paper out of Jim's hand and he stood still reading the paper until a large grin bloomed on his handsome face.

"This can't be true but it is!, I knew Kenia wasn't right for the throne the stupid fool isn't even royal at all! He's only half" Prince Michael grinning mischievous.

"Yes your majesty this means you will get your throne back also the crowning of Kenia needs to be stopped, by the way when is it?" Jim said smiling crookedly as well.

"The crowning is a week from today, so we have a few days to Jump in and ruin it for him" Prince Michael replied happily.

"Excellent I'll go tell Phoebe the good news and you can tell Faith, let me keep the document for safe keeping" Jim said taking the paper back and walking away to Phoebe's room.

Prince Michael whistling a happy tune opened the door and stepped into his room seeing Faith laying on her back when she heard the door open. Her head turned to see Michael return into the room.

"So what did Jim say?" She inquired intrigued.

Michael laid down next to her and running his hands though her hair explained the good news to an ecstatic Faith.

"Oh my word! That is brilliant news Michael! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when the crown is ripped from them..also what are you going to do about King Joel?" Faith ending statement into a question.

"I don't know my Queen but he will be with dealt with when the time comes" Michael stated seriously.


"But I realised my queen we can marry here at home with an ordained priest and have the bigger wedding after I've received my crown back" he said cheerfully while running his hands though her hair.

"We should, in fact we should do it now" she suggested happily.

"Then Let it be done. I'll get Jim to retrieve the priest to come here" Michael said agreeing and using the phone in the room informing Jim of the news from Phoebe's room.

A week later...

After the secret wedding of the union between Michael and Faith it was time for Prince Kenia's crown ceremony.

Over the past the palace servants were in frenzy trying to clean and prepare the palace for the grand ceremony for their New awaited King not everyone was happy about the decision but King Joel nonetheless the entire population was against him.

While the palace was being decorated and cleaned outside the gates many people from all the country stood outside holding banners and shouting together as one that Prince Michael was the rightful heir but as always King Joel turned a blind eye and focused on Prince Kenia.

It was an hour before the crowing of Prince Kenia and King Joel told him to come see him an hour earlier because he wanted to give him a prep talk.

Prince Kenia strolling into the room in his royal attire alone stood in front of King Joel who sat on the throne.

"You called me here uncle?" Prince Kenia said starting off the conversation.

"Yes boy because I wanted to make sure you aren't nervous" king Joel said.

"Why would I be nervous? This is my birth right" he replied smugly.

"I'm just making sure my boy" king Joel said smiling.

"Once I become king uncle, there will be some new rules around here for instant you, aunty and mighael will be shipped to another part of the kingdom" Prince Kenia said smoothly while dusting off his shiney gold top.

"What?! That doesn't give you the right to do such a thing boy!" He replied snarling furiously.

"So? I will be king and what I say goes uncle, so enjoy your remaining days, I have a crowning to be prepared for..enjoy your retirement" Prince Kenia said smirking and walked away leaving a infuriated King Joel in his throne.

I have made a big mistake allowing this brat take over the throne, he will run I and the family out of here! What can I do to make this right!?
He thought sorrowfully in his mind.

He stood up after a few more minutes of deep thinking to get himself ready for the ceremony which he wasn't looking forward to.
.
.
.

The hour of Prince Kenia's crowning was here and the palace cleaned to perfection and decorated to meet their two spoilt New king and Queen expensive taste.

The throne room decorated lavishly while all types of people from the royal family to the army strolled into the room chatting about every topic under the sun.

After thirty minutes Prince Kenia entered into the room with Lavender by his side apologizing to everyone for his late timing.

"I'm sorry for being late, getting my clothing on took longer than expected" Prince Kenia said apologetic.

So the camera/photographers did their jobs and the ceremony started off without any interruptions while the people in the room watched in mild interest as prince kenia stood in front of the priest bent on one knee waiting for the crown to be placed on his head.

The crown bejewelled in pearls and diamonds in the arms of the priest holding it gently began to slowly place the crown on Prince Kenia's head.

Without warning the doors flung open startling everyone in the room and in walked in Prince Michael, Jim and Faith standing on his left and right side.

"Stop everything!" Michael bellowed in a calm voice and the priest stumbled holding the crown until he managed to hold it in his arms again.

Prince Kenia standing up immediately spun around facing his cousin, a look of disdain and anger written all over his face.

"How dare you barge your way into my ceremony! No one else apart from I and everyone in this room is allowed to be here" Prince Kenia snarled angrily at Prince Michael.

"I have every right to be here cousin because you aren't the heir and I have proof" Prince Michael replied coolly.

There was a sudden silence in the room and everyone was either in shock or speechless about the news..could Prince kenia really not be the heir?! Could the rumors be true..?

End Notes:

Oh snap! Ooh things are heating up! King Joel defiantly found out his actions were wrong a little too late..comments are loved! E joy!

Ch.40 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

Hey all this is going to be the last update for now I still need to decide where this story ends now that we've made it tooo long awaited crowning lol.


King Joel stepping out beside Queen Mabel stood in front of his son asked him curiously "now son what proof could you possible have that doesn't proof kenia is the king?"

Michael turning his full body to face his father eyed him in disdain and replied "because you and I know that I am the rightful king father but let us discuss this somewhere else"

"No! We will discuss it here cousin you clearly have nothing to hide in front of the guests" Prince Kenia chipped in coolly.

"Alright cousin I was hoping to save you the disgrace of what I'm about to do but since you insisted I shall, Jim can you get the projector on?" Prince Michael said turning around to where Jim stood in front of the overheard projector.

Jim obeyed switching it on as Michael strolled to the overhead projector and placing the document onto the projection screen.

The projection screen was a little fuzzy at first but a few seconds the screen became clear and the document appeared on the wall.

The birth certificate showed his mother's name but the father wasn't the name they expected but a completely different name meaning Princess Oriya must have had an affair years beforehand and pretended Kenia was her husband's child when she become pregnant.

A collective gasp shook the room and everyone's eyes turned to Prince Kenia who's face was priceless in expression.

"Ho-ow?!.." Prince Kenia stuttered in shock at seeing his birth certificate on the screen and the words written.

"A riddle I learnt from my wife says..read it and weep" prince Michael said smirking arrogantly.

"I won't allow it this is my throne not yours!" Prince Kenia whined irritated at the chance of being becoming king sliding out of his hands.

"Oh as the paper says cousin it's mine and I'm here to take it back... you wanted me to say it out in the open and here we are" prince Michael replied smirking smugly.

"Oh I'm not finished" Prince Michael replied smugly and went back switching the paper for the documents showing proof that he and his queen were married.

"Now most of you would have my earlier comment slide but I am married to my Queen any questions about my heritage or marriage decisions?" prince Michael said eyeing everyone in the room with a dark glare.

While that was going on Faith found it difficult to hold laughter in at the moment.The expression on King Joel'sand everyone's else excluding Queen Mabel was too much to handle.

Everyone kept quiet not wanting the wrath of their new king on their heads. Queen Mabel now able to talk spoke up "now that we have the rightful heir can we please redo the ceremony now instead of doing this all over again, no one wants to redo this planning Hm?"

The priest coming over with the crown in hand stood by Prince Michael and his majesty immediately dropping to one knee allowed the full ceremony to commence where as the priest gave his blessings and slowly dropped the crown onto Michael's head.

The royal crown sat on his head and Michael felt the burden as well the authority of being King wash over him.
The day he'd prepared for was here at last all he could was beam happily at everyone in the room cheering for their new King.

Until Prince Kenia suddenly charged at King Michael knocking him and the crown off his head as Prince Kenia straddled him.

He started to choke Michael hoping to kill him in this moment of celebration for ripping yet again his only chance at being King out of his arms reach once again.

"I will kill you once and for all for taking my throne away from Me" he snarled spitting in Michael's face as he struggled to remove the tight hold on his neck.

Luckily Jim jumps in to save the day pulling Prince Kenia off the king and the other bodyguards helped push him down on his back.

Michael stood up from the floor rubbing his neck and Faith quickly went to his side helping him up and asking if he was alright.

He coughed and smiling sweetly to her replied he was fine. The priest held the crown in his hands yet again as King Michael took the crown off his hands to place the crown on his head.

Now the crown fitted on his head again Michael faced his cousin wiggling on the floor helpless against the strength of Jim and his bodyguards.

He bent down to face him and looked him in the eye "you and I know cousin the penalty for attacking a King is death but I won't be cruel enough to do that to you but what punishment would be best? Any suggestions my Queen?"
He said the last part turning his head to Faith.

"He could become the zoo keeper of the lions as his punishment let's see if he likes being friends with them" she replied smiling sickly sweet.

"A perfect suggestion my Queen take him away" King Michael commanded and the bodyguards obeyed while Prince Kenia swore in his struggle to escape.

Lavender who had been watching this whole drama decided to put her own two cents into it "I agree with faithless but how about we put you there too?" She said stupidly forgetting Faith was now Queen.

Faith smirking triumphantly and walking up to her cousin, while Lavender took a step back. She replied sarcastic "since you've forgotten who is Queen Lavender, my first duty is for you to be sent packing back straight to England where your parents be waiting tell them....I said hi"

In a flash a bodyguard grabbed Lavender by the waist, throwing her off onto his shoulder and carried the now screaming Lavender back to her room while Faith waved her off smirking gleefully.

King Michael strolling up to his wife holding her own crown in his hands, which was a slightly smaller version of his crown.

"Spoken like a true Queen" Michael said stepping up to his lovely wife and placing her crown on her head.

"I tried but she deserved it, felt good doing that to her" Faith said adjusting the crown on her head and turning to wrap her arms around her husband.

"I'm so happy we can rule together my Queen" Michael crooned lovingly to her.

"I'm happy to be here with you nonetheless" Faith said tenderly, tip toeing to kiss him fully on the lips briefly.

The rest of the day was spent in a joyous celebration, everyone all over the world was doing their own contribute of celebration to see finally his highness be given his heritage back.

It was very late in the evening when King Michael and Queen Faith returned to their room to find out there belongings had been moved to the master bedroom where the previous king and queen stayed.

The two of them still high on Adeline couldn't fall asleep but King Michael suggested something he knew both of them would enjoy.

"Since we both can't sleep we can exhaust our bodies in other ways" he said flirtatiously while pulling Faith to his body tightly.

"I like what your thinking King" Faith replied just as flirty.

The door locked behind them, their clothes ripped off and they immediately dived into exploring each other all night.

End Notes:

Comments are loved, any ideas you want to throw my way will be appropriated! Enjoy!

Ch. 41 by Lorry
Several days later..

After the ceremony it took some time for Faith to get used to being called 'your majesty' or 'your highness' as well as having all her needs obeyed by servants but she put her foot down on choosing her outfits and bathing herself. She wanted some independence.

After the day of the ceremony King Michael hadn't forgotten his father's behaviour, banished him from the kingdom for several months for his punishment which would him give plenty of time to think over his mistakes.


Currently the new king and queen were laying in bed naked after their earlier activities.

"So what happens today Tiger? Are we visiting any other parts of the country?" She asked while running her fingers down his chiseled chest.

"Mhmm no we aren't my lovely one..I have a surprise for you" He replied.

"Oh?" Faith asked eyeing him suspicious.

"You will find out later" He replied simply not giving anything away.

"Oh tell me tiger pleaaasee" She begged him but he wouldn't forfeit any details.

So they spent that morning relaxing in each others arms for another hour till they got up ready for the day.

Now walking down the halls with Jim and the bodyguards by their side, they walked down to the throne room to have a meeting with one of the towns speakers over products.

"Jules! I told you to not touch anything..Eddie stop playing on your toy and watch your sister" a soft voice coming from the throne room.

"But mum why do I always have to watch her!" Another voice answered childish in tone.

"Because she's your sister son, she's your responsibility as well" a deep voice replied strictly.

Queen Faith hearing the familiar voices sped up her strides while Jim and Michael were quietly laughing to themselves.

She pushed the doors open walking in to see her family facing the throne not aware of her presence.

Her mother was the first to turn around at the unexpected noise. When she saw Faith her expression lite up in pure joy, She broke apart from the circle and ran to Faith.

She flung her arms around her almost knocking Faith off her feet. She stayed still and held onto her mother's back as they stood hugging each tightly.

While that went on King Michael and Jim walked into the room smirking triumphantly at the surprise.

Eddie and Jules joined in the hug splitting the space between them as they all laughed and cuddled together at the thought of being reunited.

Devnon had watching their union from afar and chose to walk to his highness spotting the large crown on his head.

"Your highness" he said referring back to his title.

King Michael's attention snatched away from heartwarming scene to look at Faith's father smiling weakly.

"Hello sir" Michael replied weakly, he could already feel the sweat trickle down his head underneath the crown as he and his father-in-law stared in silence.

The awkward silence was secretly enjoyable for Devnon who enjoyed making his son-in-law sweat under his hard gaze but he decided to cut him slack (for now) "welcome to the family son" he said slowly breaking into a warm smile and bringing his large palm out for a handshake.

"Thank you" Michael replied timidly and shook his hand firmly in return.

After the short handshake Queen Faith poked her father on his back, knowing his plans to scare poor Michael.

"Papa stop scaring my husband" she said barely able to hide her laughter in.

"Why would I do that Fai?" He implied innocently turning around to face her.

"I know you papa don't start" she replied dryly.

"Alright I won't baby girl come give your old man a hug" he prompted spreading his arms out.

Queen Faith willingly walked into his arms and he engulfed her in his warmth as he bent to kiss his tiny daughter on the cheek. The hug lasted momentarily.

Jim coughing lightly to break the moment as everyone's eyes shifted to him, he announced that lunch would be served in the gardens.

So Jim led the way and everyone followed behind while Queen Faith and King Michael walked a few steps back talking to themselves.

"So this is the surprise you held from me, I should have known Michael" Queen Faith said playfully glaring at beaming Michael.

"But you didn't my love" he pointed out smugly.

"I'm so getting you back in the bedroom your highness" she replied coyly to him.

"I can't wait till you do my queen" he crooned to her and pecked her lips lightly.

They continued to walk on with the rest of the family to the royal gardens where a large red blanket was laid out on the cool grass as several servants holding trays of refreshments and food waiting to be served.

The garden full of pleasant scents that tickled their noses and the luscious flower bushes bursting in a sea of colours around them.

After settling down to eat their lunch and relaxing quietly soaking in the sunshine Carry couldn't keep in the question she'd been hiding in all along.

"Why wasn't there a wedding Hm?" She asked sternly crossing her arms.

The newly weds blinking speechless didn't know how to answer that question so they kept quiet.

"Well I'm waiting for my answer because you both know that I don't listen to the tabloids" she pressed on.

"Well..." Queen Faith being the braver of the two explained the full story.

"Oh lavender I knew she was bad news" Eddie added shaking his head.

"I knew all along too!" Jules chipped in.

"No you didn't stupid you were going along side her because of all the treats she gave you!" Eddie snapped at her annoyed.

"Now lavender and my cousin are out of our lives we can have a new chapter" King Michael added in sensing a long argument between the twins could break out.

King Michael and his Queen believing that peace was restored until Carry asked another question making them both spit out their orange juice.

"No wedding but at least tell me when I'm having grandkids" she asked innocent.

The servants immediate sprung into action handing their rulers handkerchiefs.

"We are barely just married mum it's too soon!" She exclaimed wiping her chin with the handkerchief.

"So how long are you staying along with us?" King Michael inquired brushing off the subject.

"For at least a month or two before we return back to uk because the kids going back to school" Devnon explained briefly.

So the rest of the afternoon was spent talking and enjoying each others company in the sun.
End Notes:

So a sort of filler because we haven't heard from Faiths family in awhile. Next chapter is a time skip..comments are loved as always! Enjoy 😉

Ch. 42 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

This is basically sequel from this point in the story..let's see how the story unfolds! 

...Four Months Later...


Four months flew by in the royal home during that time, Faith's family returned back to The United Kingdom leaving Faith depressed but she soon got over it.


Phoebe decided to stay in the country and become the royal nanny for the royal family which included babysitting Michael's siblings and any further children their majesties have in the future. Also her relationship with Jim grew stronger day by day and she was only hopeful that maybe sometime in the year he'd propose to her but that was her only wishful thinking.


As for our newly married King and Queen held another wedding to satisfy the people (and mothers) around that time.


So currently Queen Faith was in one of the many rooms in the Palace redecorating the room since reading half of the books in the library become boring and found another hobby in interior designing.


"move the painting to the left please Ken" she asked politely to the tall servant holding the paining in his bare arms.


"My Queen you are decorating again?" A smooth velvet voice called out to her.


"Of course" She replied sarcastic.


She felt the long strong arms of her husband pull her to his waist gently while he bent down to kiss her neck sweetly.


While all the servants acknowledged the king and gave there respects continued ignoring the open display of affection between the King and Queen.


"They've called a meeting in the throne room my queen" he said sadly.


Queen Faith sighed at the thought of a meeting and turned around to face him looking into his chocolate brown eyes.


"About what?" She inquired dryly.


"I believe is another meeting for fathers debts and what not to ask if they've been sorted out" He replied just as dryly.


"How wonderful" she muttered sarcastic.


"Don't worry love it won't be too long" he replied cheerfully.


"Well let's get this going---guys I'll be back in awhile rest for now, if I'm not back we shall continue another time" she said kindly to the servants and went out the door with her husband.


Arriving at the throne room where a table was placed in the middle of the room where the advisors all sat waiting patiently.


King Michael and Queen Faith sat together in the front chairs while the rest of the advisors sat opposite each other facing them.


Over the last four months King Michael decided he didn't want his father's advisors but bought together a new team of advisors  with at least five or more years of experience to be in his court.


Now sitting comfortably in front of them, always a hostess Queen Faith offered them drinks and snacks to which they all inclined politely.


"So what is the meeting for today gentlemen?" His royal majesty asked as his eyes swept across the men sitting in front of him.


"Your majesty the advisors and I have called this meeting to wonder if..." A light skinned advisor known as Jeffie trailed off sheepishly.


"What he means your majesty are we expecting an heir...it is slowly coming into the fifth and the deadline for an heir is running out" another advisor continuing on.


"We don't know if my wife is pregnant yet gentlemen but we will know when she is ready talk about It also we will take our time to have our child" his majesty replied coolly.


Seething in the inside about such questions about her and Michael's privacy whether she was pregnancy or not was none of there business.


"Excuse me gentlemen it isn't your business to know if I am pregnant or not because that decision will be known between I and my husband for the meantime"  she added calmly.


"But your majesty---" the advisors protested but cut off by her icy words "you will find out when I and my husband are ready now let us change the subject to the stock exchange between our home and Kenya"


Michael couldn't help but watch his Queen sass back his advisors who all sat back like a bunch of young children schooled, she truly was living up to her Queen status and he couldn't be any prouder that he choose the right woman to be by his side.


The meeting ended shortly while the two royals went to visit Jim in the bodyguard court.


"Oh your majesties! What brings you both here?" Jim said walking up to them holding a glass of chilled apple juice in hand.


"We wanted to come see how your adjusting to the role of head bodyguard" King Michael pipped smiling cheekily at his most trusted friend.


"It's going fine luckily the men listen and aren't all brainless we can be thankful for that" he replied and drank a little from his drink.


The two royals rolled their eyes and informed him about what happened in the meeting, from the blank expression on Jim's face he wasn't too impressed with his majesty's advisors.


"They do realise that your father isn't around and you have the power to make changes in his place? Also you have at least a year or more  to bring an heir into the world" he replied sarcastic as he raised an eyebrow.


"Tell that to them my good friend they want an heir in the nearly five months I and Faith have been married it's unbelievable" he replied a trace of annoyance present in his tone.


"Tell me about it" Faith added in rolling her eyes.

His majesty and Jim could only blink in confusion at the new riddle. "I am not explaining the slang to you" she said glaring at the both of them.


To get on her good side Michael suggested she should find Phoebe while he and the guys played basketball.


She agreed because sports wasn't her thing and went back to one of the many living rooms with the remaining set of bodyguards.



"Can you please find Phoebe for me?" She asked respectfully to one of the bodyguards who only nodded in return and went out the door.


She would have gone out herself to look for her but this palace was too big to find one person in one place and also she didn't want to end up being lost. Also she didn't want Michael to destroy the place looking for her.



A few minutes later staring up at the wall and counting how many glittery dots decorated the wall, When a breathless Phoebe rushed into the room looking for her friend to see her sitting comfortably on one of the long coaches.


"I hope I didn't make you wait too long Your majesty" Phoebe called out to Faith to grab her attention.


"Of course you didn't" she replied scoffing at the thought.


Phoebe giggled quietly and pushing back a strand of hair to her ear, strolled to a nearby seat and the two friends spent the rest of the afternoon talking about various topics until it was time for mid-lunch snack prepared by the chefs.


In the late evening while Faith laid herself on his chest as usual and running her hands though his messy hair.


"So could you be pregnant possibly?" Michael asked out of the blue.


"I don't believe I am Michael you want a child so badly?" She answered staring into his eyes.


"I wouldn't mind my queen if your up-to it..you would be a wonderful mother" he replied happily.


"we can try..just don't get your hopes up we get pregnant on the first try" she replied dryly rolling her eyes.


"We can try many times my queen" he replied smiling arrogantly.


"You can be so arrogant Michael" she replied rolling her eyes.


"That's part of my charm" he crooned sweetly.


"Whatever" she mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled deeply and held her tightly in his arms soon after they both feel asleep

End Notes:

Comments are loved!.Enjoy 😓

Ch.43 by Lorry


After a month of lovemaking the young couple were concerned about what was going on because Faith wasn't pregnant.


The royal doctor was called to the palace and after an embarrassing explanation of their activities the doctor ran tests on the both of them and told them that it would take a few days for the results to be back.


The royal doctor returned two days later bearing good and bad news to the nervous couple.


The royal doctor escorted by one of the servants into one of the rooms in the Palace substituted as the medical room.

Faith was laying down on her bed and Michael was sitting by her side holding her hand tightly in his.


After greeting them both respectfully he sat in one of the chairs offered by King Michael.


"So the results are here which would you prefer to hear first? The good or bad news?"


The anxious king and queen said "bad news" simoustanly.


The royal doctor coughed lightly and shuffled though the papers momentarily after doing so looked up gravely into their eyes.


"The bad news is your majesty is that you only have one overy running in your body but there is a chance of you still becoming pregnant it's just you should check  your ovulation cycle and the good news is your highness your sperms are healthy." The doctor explained. He stopped talking to allow the information sink in.


After a few seconds King Michael smiled crookedly at the good news at least it was good news to him.


"That is wonderful news doctor we will just have to try harder" King Michael said kindly and squeezing Faith's hand in comfort.


The doctor continued further on with more information and the couple asking questions here and there.

 

"Alright I wish you the best of luck I'll come back in a month or so to test more results I bet your majesty will be with child" the man ended off smirking.

 

 


King Michael stood up and racing off to find Faith, to his relief she hadn't travelled to far but she was sitting by the gardens feeding one of the many pets walking around in the Palace.


She was feeding the peacock breadcrumbs from a few feet away engrossed in his prideful beauty as he ate the crumbs peacefully.


"Faith have you been crying...?" Michael asked gently sitting down beside her.


"No I've been here feeding the peacock" she replied sarcastic avoiding his gaze.


"Don't lie to me my queen I know your hurt from the news .." he said coolly.


"Alright I'm feeling like shit because I can't give you a child off the bat Michael ...I feel worthless!..." She ranted to him a look of hurt and self-loathing expressed in her brown eyes.


"You aren't worthless my queen it's just going to take longer for us to have our little girl or boy" he said reassuringly reaching out to pull her into his arms.


"What if I can't get pregnant Michael...?" She said in grief.


A small sillence fell between them but Michael didn't allow the silence last for too long. "You will get pregnant my Queen..but if that doesn't happen we can adopt" he replied kissing her forehead tenderly.


"Your right let's go back inside" she replied feeling a tad better from his words, he always know how to cheer her up.


They left the gardens walking back into the palace. Later on in the evening when they were laying side by side on the queen sized bed Faith noticed the large bags under his doe like eyes.


"Michael you haven't been taking your medicine for the insomnia" she said rubbing his jaw.


"I've been so busy with the paperwork my queen I've forgotten completely to take them" he replied enjoying the feel of her cool fingers on his jaw.


"Maybe you should get a assistant?" She suggested to him.


"Mhmm" he mumbled sleepily snuggling closer to her until his face was nestled  between her breasts.


"Idiot" she mumbled embarrassed at where his face was sleeping on. She brushed her hands though his hair as she listened to his quiet snores until she fell asleep as well.

End Notes:

Poor Faith feeling insecure but let's hope it won't last for long! Comments are loved...! enjoy!

Ch.44 by Lorry


The next few days Queen Faith spent looking though applicant's cv, to keep her mind off her fatality issues.  She dragged  Jim into helping her at first he protested since he already had a lot going but the puppy eyed look clawed him in. She gave him the first half while she looked at the second half.


An hour into searching she looked through each page carefully reading the information to have a clear picture of who might be in the top five list.


She browsed through the applications until one applicant caught her eye. She eyed the coloured photograph showing a smiling tan skinned girl and continued to read her documents.


"Jim what do you think of her?" She called out to him sitting across on a table and chair. He looked up from his own stack of files and stood up to walk by her side, picking up the file to skimp though the page.


"She seems eligible, she can be in the top five" Jim concluded dropping the file next to the others.


"I agree since it’s morning we can call them to come over late in the afternoon" Queen Faith said smiling in relief.


Jim spent the rest of the morning making calls to the applicants who were all luckily available to come in the afternoon.


After two hours of talking to the four applicants who were unfortunately fangirls who all either faked their documents or forget all manners when his majesty's name was mentioned. Queen Faith was fed up with their constant bitching and jealousy she just sent them away while Jim sat smirking beside her.


"Now I know how Michael felt when he was looking for a bride" Faith groaned rubbing her forehead gently.


"This is what he went though but maybe the last girl won't be a big disappointment?" Jim replied coolly.


"She better or I will take over as his assistant" she replied dryly.


A few minutes later a young woman in her early twenties rushed into the room flushed from her round cheeks to her exposed neck.


"I'm sorry so I'm late I didn't know the bus would take so long to arrive to the palace your majesty" She apologized breathlessly.


"Take it easy and take a deep breath in" Queen Faith said calmly.


While the young woman breathed in Faith eyed her seeing the complete resemblance to her photo in the documents.


She had tanned skin she presumed from the hot sun as well as having turquoise coloured eyes beneath doll like eyes and a pouty mouth placed in a cubic face framed by dark curly mid-length hair on her shoulders.


"So apart from the skills you've said on here how will you help my husband?...Lefa" she said pausing briefly to look down on the document to find her name and returned her sharp gaze.


"Well you see your majesty I will work my hardest to help make the workload from highness to lessen the stress on him and to create time to be able to spend with you.." she replied passionately momentarily forgetting her shyness before she realised what she said and blushed deeply.


Queen Faith stared into her eyes not breaking any eye contact to see if she truly meant what she said.


Lefa held her breath in looking into her ebony coloured eyes.


"You're hired" Queen Faith said cheerfully her lips parting into a small smile.


"Thank you your highness!" She gushed happy at the thought of beating her competition.

"I'll hand you over to Jim beside me to add more details" she retorted standing up and walking away.


"Goodbye your majesty!" Lefa yelped in farewell.



Queen Faith sighed acknowlegeding her farewell, she walked out of the room heading straight to the master bedroom for a nap. Who knew inventing potential assistants could be so exhausting?


She fell into the bed immediately falling asleep. An hour later She was woken up by Michael's hand on her shoulder.


"My queen it's time for dinner why are you sleeping?" Michael asked her as she rubbed her eyes.


"I spent the day getting you an assistant and came here for a nap" she said stretching as she replied not ignoring Michael's heated gaze when he spotted a glimpse of her flat stomach beneath her multicoloured top.


"Not now Michael let's go have dinner first" she chuckled knowing where his mind was heading to.


King Michael blushed deeply mumbling to himself, while Queen Faith stood up and slipped her hand into his. They went onto have dinner before going back to the room for their private love session his majesty requested Lefa's presence.


Now sitting in the same room for the interviews Michael sat in one of the chairs while Faith went back to their room to wear something sexy for her man.


King Michael wanted this interview to be quick and simple because he wanted to see who this woman was for himself also make sure she could handle the pressure and workload of being his assistant.


Lefa walked into the room seeing the handsome majesty sitting in his seat waiting for her. When she walked into the room his large russet coloured eyes found hers in a mix of curiosity and eagerness.


"You can seat anywhere" he spoke gently to calm her jittering nerves being in front of her crush and King.


"Thank y-ou you-rm-Majesty" she stuttered and sat in a chair opposite him.


"Don't need to be frightened of me Miss.Lefa I don't bite" he said bestowing his winning smile on the already nervous woman.


He's smile is just how I remembered.

She internally swooned and continued to stare at him not saying anything which got to the point to make His highness felt uncomfortable with her love struck eyes..this was vaguely reminding him of the time with all the sales reps a year ago.


He coughed to break the tension which left Lefa a little flustered where her thoughts took her.


Adorable Michael thought to himself as he gazed at her.


"So who told you about the details?" He asked kindly.


She become lost in her thoughts momentarily before the name flashed in her mind. "A guy called Jim"


"Oh did Jim mention as my assistant you would be living in one of my guest rooms in the Palace?" He mentioned to her.


Her widening eyes and opened mouth told him what he needed to know. Jim hadn't bothered to tell her the whole news because he got some satisfaction in holding back information at times. Which he needed to talk to him about one of these days.


"Your expression tells me he didn't tell you but I can explain some of it tonight because I am in a hurry..." Soon after explaining that he asked basic interview questions and she become less nervous with each question.


His highness didn't want the interview to last all night ended it shortly. If only he had looked back he would have noticed the dark look flash across her features.



While he rushed to his room to see Faith wearing a sexy baby blue lingerie and he immediately began to take his clothes off and sliding next to her on the bed bringing her face close to his kissing her lips feverishly which lead to a night of heated passion.




End Notes:

Updates might be little haywire from now because I have a job but be rest assured I won't give up on any of my current stories, I do not trust Lefa one bit do you feel the same? Comments are loved enjoy! 😎

Ch.45 by Lorry


A month later...


The two young King and Queen were enjoying the time spent together now the assistant Lefa was around easing the tension for his majesty in the foreign affairs connected to the budget and economy in the country.


Lefa had adjusted to the role as assistant smoothly enjoying the time she had with his highness when he wasn't spending time with his Queen.


At the moment the current king and queen werein bed sweating from their previous activities.


"I'll believe I'm pregnant because of the way you moved tiger" she grinned drawing circles on his smooth and strong chest.


"You never doubted my abilities my queen it's only possible for you to pregnant I come from a long line of strong and eligible ancestors" he replied smirking.


The sound of door being opened interrupted their conversation and Lefa walked into the room oblivious to the fact that they were naked on the bed. Michael immediately covered himself and Faith with the silk black quilts.


"Your highness I wanted to tell you about--oh I didn't know you were both Umm..I'm sorry!" She apologized flabbergast looking up to see them on the bed semi naked a pair of twin stares reflecting different emotions. Michael's eyes full of amusement while Faith's showed displeasure.


"I'll be leaving ...I'll come back when your both dressed" she said and slamming the door.

She stepped away from the door gritting her teeth angrily seeing them so causal on the bed together she didn't know how much she could take seeing them together.


"Isn't she cute my lovely one?" Michael said followed by a light chuckle.


Turning her head to face him, the raised eyebrow and unimpressed expression indicated how she felt. "No when she's done this several times over the past month then no this isn't cute..it's like she's doing this on purpose"


"Don't be paranoid my queen she isn't doing anything wrong she's just naive is all" he replied defensive.


"Humph" she replied shortly, she didn't want to extend this argument.


Faith at first couldn't help coo at her clumsy and adorable attitude (inwardly) until it began to grate on her nerves. The little slip ups were getting a little over the top that Michael was blinded by her cutesy attitude.


For now she will keep an eye on Lefa closely because she was doing a decent job of being able to split Michael's duties as King and a husband to her which she was at least grateful for.


Around the late afternoon Faith was seating on the balcony with Phoebe enjoying the cool breeze from the servants provided by a large palm tree sized fan.


Phoebe was sipping a large strawberry smoothie from her sitting position on one of the chairs.


"Michael's assistant is like lavender minus the bitchy attitude" Phoebe said after swallowing in some of the smoothie.


"At least she has a brain" Faith replied dryly.


When the sound of falling papers brought their combined stares down below seeing his highness bend down to help up pick the papers off the floor.


"She is indeed clumsy" Phoebe stated.


"Like I haven't noticed Phoebe" Faith replied sarcastic.


"Don't get sarcastic Faith I mean Your majesty" Phoebe replied equally sarcastic.


Faith rolled her eyes at her tone and sighed tiredly. She politely asked the guards to leave and they did switching the fan before they leave.


"I found out some news Phoebe" Faith started off shakily.


"Your scaring me Faith...what's happened?" Phoebe asked  concerned.


"Well the doctor said a few weeks ago because I only have one ovary it will be harder for me to become pregnant..I don't think I'll be pregnant" Faith said as her voice cracked slightly.


"There is still a chance Girl! Don't be so down about it" Phoebe answered in a reassuring tone.


"I can't help it Phoebe...it's hard to be positive about it" Faith replied biting her bottom lip.


"Don't beat yourself up Faith, you'll be fine what has King Michael said?" She said gently.


"He said I shouldn't worry that will we will get pregnant or ..we could adopt" Faith replied repeating his words.


"Then believe in him Faith he loves you and you've both come this far! A little one will come in due time" she replied and standing up to stand by her side.


While Faith and Phoebe had the heart to heart, Below them after his majesty had helped Lefa with her papers they went outside the palace to have a meeting in one of the more developed cities.


In the car King Michael talked about his plans for ruling the country as Lefa wrote his plans in her notebook. She enjoyed his company as the car drove onto their destination.


Hours later King Michael walked hurriedly to his bedroom to see Faith. He missed his wife and didn't like being so far away from her for too long.


Leaving a slightly annoyed Lefa behind as he walked on. She quickly followed after him already plotting in her mind a scheme.


Opening the door Michael walked in startling Faith from her engrossed state in her book.


Michael wordlessly strolled up to her and took the book out of her hands throwing aside.


"Hey! That was a good book---" but her speech deliberately cut off by his lips descending on hers.


She groaned at the feel of lips on her and he gently pushed her onto her back as his hands explored her body and pulling her flesh tightly to his.


Lefa spying from outside the doors heard the muffled sounds and couldn't help but snarl irritated.


A curious servant who'd been watching from afar decided to intervene seeing her stand with her ear to the door.


"Why are you standing here?" The husky voice of the male servant bellowed to Lefa.


She yelped alarmed at the sudden presence and held unto the door not realising it was unlocked, which lead to the door opening and her falling flat on her butt with the papers scattered on the floor.


The king and queen froze from their activities to turn their heads to see Lefa on the floor scrambling to grab the papers.


"Oh Lefa you need to be more careful" King Michael said pulling away from Faith's body heat to help her yet again luckily he was still clothed only his shirt ripped open showing his toned chest.


"I'm sorry I --" she stuttered clumsily but she was interrupted by Faith's harsh words her patience thrown out the window. "Listen Lefa you need to learn to bloody knock alright! Do not enter into our room without permission"


"Yes your majesty" she said trembling as tears began to follow down her cheeks, she quickly grabbing the papers and fled the scene.


"Faith!" King Michael scolded turning to her and glaring at her in disapproval.


"What? She clearly should have known Michael don't glare at me" she replied irritated.


Instead he chose to close the door before answering.


"Why must you be so rude to her? She hasn't done anything wrong..you are meant to be an example to our people" He replied folding his arms and eyeing her disappointed.


"Something isn't right about her Michael" she replied sucipicous.


"You hired her for me my Queen so you shouldn't be so paranoid" he recalled sharply.


"She's too cutesy for my taste I thought she'd be different with over time but she clearly isn't" she replied rolling her eyes.


"Are you jealous because she and I are spending more time together than we are? You should understand my queen that as my leadership as king will take most of my time..you should have known this" he said a trace of annoyance in his voice.

He paused to take a large breath deep in and released it slowly. After doing so he continued "I don't see her as anything else because I only have eyes for you my queen"


"Sure...." She said uncertain.


No other words were said as they both changed into their night clothes and got into bed.


Unknown to them after the display of her tears Lefa stood once again behind the door listening in and when she heard the silence she knew her plan had worked. This made her feel giddy inside prompting her to skip like a child all the way back to her room.


Just maybe my plans will work and they will break up... She thought happily in her mind.


The next day...


Whiee the majesties were waiting for their breakfast, they made up talking over the issue of Lefa and sweetly kissed to seal it.


The food eventually arrived and was placed on the table for them to pick and choose from. Queen Faith chose to have the pancakes with fresh strawberries and syrup piled on top.


She took one bite for herself but when she was about to take another bite Michael nudged her.


"Feed me my Queen" Michael said sweetly.


"You do realise you have your meal in front of you Michael" she drawled raising an eyebrow mockingly.


"But I want to eat with you my lovely one" he replied pouting sadly.


"Oh alright you big baby" she replied defeated.


She stuck her fork into the soft pancake taking a small potion from the plate and placed it in his mouth. He chewed and swallowed grinning cheekily.


She just rolled her eyes at his antics which continued on until she felt a hard gaze on her back.


She dropped her glass of pineapple juice onto find a pair of light blue eyes peeking in from the door.


"Who are you looking at?" Michael asked curious.


"A fly we both know so well who as always is spying on us both which might I add is a tad creepy" she replied sarcastic.


"Lefa!" He called out to the door.


Lefa knowing she had been caught red-handed opened the door immediately putting on her cute act (in Faith's opinion) walking into the room holding her hands in front of her.


"Would you like to join us?" He asked kindly.


"I wouldn't want to intrude" she answered timidly.


"No it's fine I and my queen do not mind" he replied smiling.


"He doesn't mind but I have better things to sort out" she replied coolly and stood up walking away.


"Faith!" Michael hollered as she walked away but she ignored his calls and went out of the room.


Michael could only sigh at her behaviour and apologized on her behalf but Lefa only giggled cutely not minding at all.


I don't care really she gave me more time to spend with him..

She thought gleefully in her mind.


They spent the rest of the morning having breakfast discussing the plans for the day and finishing off what was left off.





End Notes:

Well Lefa really is an upgrade from Lavender and Kenia *shivers* lol.

Comments are loved....Enjoy!

Ch.46 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

Warning = Blood is shown in the chapter if your not a fan of blood skip to the end of the chapter.

The cool and dry evening was a welcome change to Phoebe who wasn't a fan of the hot weather in South Africa. She sometimes questioned her decision to stay in the country but she remembered the beautiful palace and air-conditioned rooms made it a little easier.


So Phoebe was enjoying the breeze coming in from the windows as she strolled to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. Standing in front of the kitchen door which was slightly open she heard the sound of a familiar giggle.


Moving quietly she peeked into the door to see Lefa standing over a plate of food holding purple coloured pills which she presumed was in her hand.


She crushed the pills in her hand to dust and immediately sprinkled it unto the plate of food and smiled darkly over it.


Phoebe chose to open the door fully walking into the room to find out what the hell was going on.


"You had dinner Lefa?" Phoebe asked casually walking into the kitchen.


" I have miss Phoebe" she answered meekly dusting her hands.


"So who's the food for?" She pressed looking down to notice a clear bottle sitting next to the plate of food.


"It's for her majesty she requested for a late meal" she said cheerfully which Phoebe noticed was a little off.


"Ok.." she said a little unsure about how to act around the bubbly girl.


Without another word Lefa carefully took the plate off the counter and went out the door. Phoebe could only stand there momentarily pondering over what was in those pills. She went to the counter picking up the bottle of pills reading the title 'Unwanted Pregnancy Pills'


She turned over the bottle to read the label contents and what she read shocked her to the core. She clutched the bottle in her hand forgetting about her meal she rushed out of the kitchen to find Faith in the main dinar room.


Faith was already eating her meal as Phoebe hurried into the room, seeing her eat the food Phoebe immediately went to her side smacking the spoon out of her hand which fell into the soup, some of it splashing on Faith's top.


"What is wrong with you!" Faith yelped out grabbing a cloth next to her to wipe off the stain.


"How much have you eaten from the soup Faith?!" Phoebe asked sceptical.


"I've only had one bite Phoebe" She answered.


"Well that wasn't any any ordinary soup Faith I saw Lefa sprinkling this in the kitchen" she replied putting the bottle on the table.


Faith grabbed the bottle to read the contents and she dropped the bottle in shock. The bottle shattering into several pieces on the floor.


"Ho-W could she do such a thing to me! I brought her into my home and this is what she thinks of doing to me" Faith cried out in shock shaking.


"You've only had one bite perhaps you didn't eat any part of it? Please calm down" Phoebe replied trying to sooth her friend who was having a breakdown.


Faith running her hands though her hair and taking in a long deep breath in. She did that over and over again until her shaking reduced down to trembling.


"I'm fine" she forced trying to put on a brave face.


Phoebe changed the subject to more of a lighter topic to take Faith's mind off the issue at hand. They left the room splitting at the door to their own rooms.


Opening the door to her room Faith walked into see Michael snoring on his side of the bed. She shook her head and changed into her nightgown then slept by his side.


Roughly around two or three in the morning a wet sensation between her legs woke her up from her light sleep. She removed the covers from her side to look down to see her nightgown soaked in blood. The blood didnt stop flowing which made her frantic and scared.


She started to shake Michael trying to wake him up.


"Wake up Michael!" She yelled out as she continued to shake his shoulder.


Michael woke up mumbling about his sleep until his nose smelt the rusty smell of blood which woke him up.


"My queen what's going on! Your bleeding?!" He asked panicking and not knowing what to do.


"This can't be my time of the month I had it a month ago" she explained shakily.


"We need to get you to the hospital" he said worried over the constant flow of blood gushing all over his wife who's face was turning ashy in colour by the amount of blood she was losing.


Her eyes closed and she fell flat on her back as his highness called out for help as darkness consumed her.


Next thing Faith knew she woke up to the blinding lights glaring down from the ceiling.


She groaned at the light and quickly shut her eyes for a few seconds. She reopened her eyes adjustee to look around the room to see she was in a hospital bed.


Michael sat in cross-legged in one of the chairs sleeping. Jim seeing she had woken up gently shook his shoulder to wake him up. Michael woke up a few seconds later rubbing his eyes tiredly afterwards he looked up to see Faith staring at him from her place on the bed. He stood up to seat by her side on the bedside.


"What happened Michael?" Faith asked warily.


"Well my queen you fainted last night there was so much blood...I had to bring you here but don't worry the public doesn't know that you are here just yet" he replied soothingly and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.


"Oh...all I remember is blood and blacking out" she replied emotionless.


"Don't worry we will find out what's going on when the doctor arrives" He answered reassuringly.


The door opened revealing the female doctor in the customary long white coat holding a clipboard in her hands.


"Your majesties" she greeted respectfully.

Not wasting any time she dived into the real matter at hand "from the tests I took from her highness blood ..she was three weeks pregnant but unfortunately miscarried..."



"That little bitch! Those pills ruined my chance at having a child I will kill her with my bare hands" Faith shrieked infuriated.


"Wait what I don't understand?" Michael asked clearly confused the news hadn't sunk in just yet.


"Your little adorable angel drugged me and ruined my chance of having your baby because she's a sick twisted bitch" she snapped back at him.


The news suck deeply into his mind the shock turning to boiling anger at what Lefa had done to his Queen and future child.


If he had only know about the pregnancy sooner and didn't let his mind think everyone has a good side which has lead now to the lost of their unborn baby who didn't even have a chance to live.


But he needed to be strong for his wife who was on the verge of having another mental breakdown. He masked his own personal pain and anger.


Before an argument could break out between the two of them the doctor jumped in asking what kind of pills she was given.


"It was a unwanted pregnancy pills bottle" Faith replied.


"Well I'll have to run more tests so you will have to stay another day your highness" she responded calmly.


She left the room to give them space without the doctor in the room the atmosphere grew thick in anger and despair.


"I can't believe she would do something like this to you my queen" Michael spoke breaking the silence.


"No it's not your fault Micheal it's clearly mine for not having researched deeper her into her life and now because her of I've lost our little one" she replied in a heartbroken voice as the tears fell down her cheeks.


"Don't cry my queen I will sort this out she deserves death for what she has done" Michael said pulling Faith into his arms while hiding the hot flames of anger burning in his heart.


Faith clutched his shirt tightly in her hand and wept sorrowfully drenching his shirt as he cradled his depressed wife. Which only made the fury in his heart grow stronger with each sob he felt.


They sat like that in each others arms for a while until Faith pulled away from his arms rubbing her blood shot eyes.


"You can't stay here Michael you need to go back to the palace and take that bitch out of my house I can't be there to kill her myself" she said sniffing.


"Bu--" Michael protested weakly.


"I jus-t need to be alone" she said coldly and turned her back away from him.


Jim had watched the whole interaction and he just as angry as his friend..no his brother who was now barely able to contain in his own emotions.


His majesty left the room obeying her wishes and asked the staff to take care of his Queen.


The drive back to the palace was a silent affair both men lost in their own thoughts at the news.


His highness stomping his way into the palace, he went to his office to find Lefa but she wasn't there but luckily a servant was cleaning the windows.


"Where is she!" He roared at the poor servant who dropped the duster in her hands.


She turned around to face his highness to see his clenched jaw and intensely filled darkened eyes.


"Lefa your majesty?" She asked scared for her life not used to seeing the usually polite and cheerful king so unlike himself.


"Yes I want you to find her and bring her to me in the throne room" he ordered harshly.


The servant quickly grabbing the cleaning equipment left the room to obey her Kings order.


While King Michael went to the throne room to seat in his place waiting patiently for Lefa.




End Notes:

So I was meant to update tomorrow but I decided to give you the chapter today since I'll be tired from work tomorrow to do so lol. Ah it's definitely turned dark hasn't it ?

Crazy Lefa makes  lavender and kenia look like kittens compared to what's she done. Comments are loved enjoy!

Ch. 47 by Lorry



Lefa didn't waste any time walking to the throne room from what she recalled from the servant sent to fetch her his majesty was in a terrible mood.

Lefa entered the throne room immediately noticing the strained atmosphere.

"Your majesty what has got you in such a sour mood? Is it the death of the late queen because it's been buzzing all over the place she died" she said smiling sadly in his direction.

Michael's eyes looked down glaring darkly at Lefa from his place on the throne. He barked out a bitter laugh at the sheer ridiculous of her foolish words.

"You are clearly mistaken Lefa my Queen is recovering from her miscarriage which she and I didn't know she was pregnant which she has told me you are the cause of. Tell me why you did it" he replied in a surprisingly calm voice.

"I wouldn't do such a thing! She is lying" she replies in protest shaking her head.

"You are the one lying tell me the truth" he bellowed loudly loosing his cool.

"I didn't" she said yet again defending herself but her words sounded weak in Michael's ears.

Michael sick of her bullshit got up from his throne and stood directly in front of her pining his ebony eyes on her which she could see so many emotions swimming back and forth.

She stepped back feeling his overwhelming fury from his expressive large eyes.

"Fine I was the one who did it and I don't regret if I had the chance I would do it all over because you picked her over me!" she screamed at his highness as her chest heaved up and down.

"my queen brought you here to help me and all you can do is say such terrible things! I don't even remember your face" he sneered back at her, his jaw clenched and his fists clenched tightly.

"How typical of your highness I was seventh Girl you rejected when you were looking for a bride last year! I changed everything about myself to meet your standards" She replied hotly.

"I do not care for a woman who's idea of destroying a life a mere child is capable of being a wife to either me or another man I do not want to be in your presence any longer you are here by sentence to prison for your crimes ...now take her away" he said turning his back on her as the guards immediately took her away as she tried clawing her way out of their strong holds.

She was carried out to the palace prison where many men and woman have died for their heinous crimes, prisoners weren't treated too fairly and some ended up taking their own lives due to the living conditions which Lefa was now going to face.

It took an hour by car to get there as she was squashed between two men and when they arrived Lefa was practically thrown into a shoebox sized room.

She scrambled up to her feet to try and escape but the steel metal gates were slamed in her face.

As she shook the metal bars it finally dawned her that she would be here for the rest of her life. Instead she gave up and fell flat on her ass staring at the cold silver chains sat on her slender wrists.

She didn't care if she was going to be here for the rest of her life but she wanted to extract one last revenge.

Several hours later a guard came to the gate asking if she wanted to call any family members she agreed and he came pulling her up by her wrist and dragging her to the phone room.

Once there he pushed her down into the seat and he left her to have a moment.

Lefa dialled the number she'd memorised and waited for someone to pick up as she held the phone in her hand.

"Yes can I speak to your editor I have a very interesting story to say about our majesties..." She said trailing off to render a short but sweet story spinning lies to the editor who lapped up the news like a starved dog on a hot summer day.

"Finish up" the guard barked coldly to Lefa.

"Alright tell mama I love her" she frigged in a fake tone and dropped the call.

The guard repeating what he did earlier pulled her along and she went back into the cell smirking that she successed in her last step of revenge.

After Lefa had left Michael went to the room and took a long shower standing there thinking over the loss of his child and Wife blaming his soft heart over their lost.

Turning the shower head off he stood in his birthday suit momentarily until he took one of the towels wrapping it around himself. He went back to the room to oil himself and went to bed only falling asleep three hours later his heart heavy over everything that has happened.

The next day after Michael picked up Faith from the hospital. He left her alone in their room as she took a nap and he went away helpless on how to help her in this depressed state.

She hadn't said a word to anyone not even Phoebe who tried to coax a few words out of her before leaving her be to have a nap.

Michael sat holding Faith in his lap as they sat in silence. He ran his hand through her hair as she cuddled in his arms.

The silence broke when the phone rung continually getting on Michael and Faith's nerves.

Faith sighed at the irritating sound and untangled herself from his hold to stretch her arms to snatch the phone off the hook.

"Hello?"

"Fai?!"

"Mum?! Why do you sound so panicked calm down"

"Honey turn on the TV you and Michael are all over the news here in the UK"

"What?!" She yelled out in dismay.

"What's wrong my queen?" Michael asked her wondering what the hell was going on.

Faith covering the mouth of the phone with her palm she requested urgently for him to turn the TV on to the news station.

He wasn't sure what was happening but he obliged her wish and turned on the TV by remote.

The news anchor man spoke in the usual monotone voice as he stated the latest news

The latest news about our new rulers has the country and all over in a frenzy over the news that she had been pregnant until she aborted the child at the hospital where she and his majesty were spotted at by an anonymous insider----

Michael turned off the TV disgusted and angry at the news he had heard about what wasn't true in the least.

The phone fell out of Faiths hands on the bed as the news played in her mind. Wrapping her arms around herself she didn't say anything but to stare out into space.

"Hello?" Carrie said still on the phone.

Michael grabbing the phone and answered her worriedly "hello mother...the news.." he trailed going into full detail about the true news instead of the lies Lefa built reminding him to go pay a her visit in prison.


"I'm glad you don't believe any of the stupid rubbish my ex assistant cooked up mother" Michael said kindly to Carrie on the phone.

"Of course I wouldn't believe any of the over the top gossip the media always cooks up these days Michael" Carrie replied her voice coloured in sarcasm.

"Oh how I miss my queens sarcasm mother she hasn't been herself since...we lost our child" he replied swallowing painfully.

"How is she coping..?" Carrie asked deeply concerned.

"She isn't coping well mother she doesn't talk to anyone you are the first she spoke today since we returned from the hospital" Michael explained to her as turned his head to look at his unresponsive wife briefly before facing the phone once more.

"Oh it's just bad as I thought Michael she's enclosed in her own mind replaying the pain over and over again" Carrie replied worried.

"Has this happened before mother?" He asked dreading the answer.

"Yes but it was a different situation I'll tell you it another day" she answered sadly.

"I don't know what to do to snap her out of it, seeing her like this breaks my heart" he replied disheartened.

"I think it's time I returned back to Africa to come help you my baby needs me I know how it is to lose a child" Carrie replied gently.

"That would be wonderful mother when you will come?" Michael asked feeling a small wave of relief run though him.

"Give me a few days I'll be there I just need to sort out the details and everything with Devnon and the twins" she explained firmly.

"How will they cope without you Carrie?" Michael teased feeling slightly better.

"I won't be gone for too long besides I'll cook enough for them to cope" she replied.

"I will pay for you ticket in advance mother what day?" Michael said looking at the calendar on the table.

Carrie knew she wouldn't be able to get her way when it came to paying for her ticket but she allowed him have his way this time.

"Next Thursday morning?" She replied.

"That's fine I'll will have Jim text you the details tonight or tomorrow, see you soon mother" Michael said in farewell.

"See you soon Michael goodbye" Carrie replied.

Carrie dropped the phone and faced her husband who had listened attentively to the phone conversation.

"I don't like hearing about how our child being in pain Carrie" he spoke in a strained voice.

"Neither do I Devnon that's why I want to go there and help Michael, he sounds like he's at his wits end with Faith's attitude I fear she might lash at him untentionally which she will regret" Carrie said putting her small hand on Devnon's bigger hand.

Devnon clutched her hand on his tightly as he sighed softly.

"Go our Fai needs you, I will look after the twins until you return" he replied smiling tightly.

"I will thank you for my being my best friend" Carrie said pecking his lips as she stood up from his side to prepare dinner leaving Devnon to ponder in his mind over his eldest child.

Meanwhile Michael dropped the phone on his side of the world to see Faith switched positions from her siting still to now laying on her back not facing him.

He went around the bed to see she had fallen asleep. Michael could only stare at her as she slept seeing the tear tracks on her cheeks, her skin darker due to the intense humidity of the sun was paler in comparison.

He bent down to kiss her forehead the flutter of her eyelashes was response from his touch, he stood up glancing one more time at Faith and walked out of the room to the car where a driver was waiting for him.

With his usual set of bodyguards Michael went inside the car where he was driven to the prison which was an hour or more away from the palace.

Arriving at the prison gates Michael greeted the guards politely as they opened the gates for the driver to drive into the prison.

He stepped out of the car eyeing the prison walls and ignoring the open stares from the staff. He asked a staff to bring him to lefa and she graciously guided him to Lefa's cell.

Now standing at the cell as Lefa threw a ball at the wall and catching it in her hands. From what Michael could tell from her back her dress was ripped in some places which he didn't care for he was just interested in knowing why she sold her story to the press.

"Lefa" he called out calmly.

Lefa paused in her game twisting her body around to face his highness.

"Your highness what are you doing here!" She exclaimed in surprise.
But his highness didn't have the time or cares for her sweet act.

"Why did you do it?" He asked her bluntly.

"Do what?" She implied innocently.

"Sending out that fake information to the press" he spat furious.

"Oh that" she said licking her cracked lips before continuing "I wanted my last piece of revenge"

Michael holding onto the bars tightly as he resisted the urge to rip them off and finish her off himself instead he stated seriously "you will never have a any chance of freedom for destroying my heir to the throne as well doing this enjoy your stay I'll believe it's wonderful here" he finished on a sarcastic note.


He stepped back from the bars and walked away without a one glance. He went back to the car with his men and went home dreading what mood his wife was going though.

End Notes:

Here's is the update I wanted to give you my wonderful fans lol. Comments as always are loved. enjoy! 

Ch. 48 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

So here is the last chapter for now I'm going to take a break writing for LQ, it won't be a long break.



Over the next several days Michael tried to be positive and supportive to Faith but she wasn't having it.

During the days of waiting for Carrie to arrive which was a surprise for Faith, his highness had sent a statement about the news concerning what was going on since the whole world wanted to know more about the rumors.

The statement released in south African news and somehow was leaked into the other news stations all over the world. The statement overruled Lefa's story but several people were still skeptical over the both of them but this allowed the heat to die down (for now)

She ignored his presence until the night before Carrie arrived, she kicked him out of the room needing her space so he obliged her wishes and went to one of the many living rooms to sleep on the coach.

Finally the day Carrie arrived in South Africa escorted by the bodyguards Michael sent in his place, He was too tired to stand up from his place on the coach.

Two hours later Carrie was brought to the palace and taken to his majesty who was laying on the coach reading a book

"Michael? Why are you sleeping on the coach?" Carrie asked confused.

"Hello mother Faith kicked me out of our room" he admitted sheepishly.

"Oh that girl" she muttered to herself.

"Well its time I spoke to her before she explodes" Carrie replied determined as she squared her shoulders forward.

"Good luck mother I hope you'll be able to bring her back to me...I'm hurting as much as she is over the lost of the little one" he replied biting his bottom lip.

"Don't worry Michael I will bring her back" she replied placing her hand on his shoulder.

She slipped her hand off his shoulder while he called a servant over to escort her to the master bedroom.

Standing in front of the door Carrie sucked in two short breathes ready to face her suffering child.

She opened the door quietly walking into see Faith sitting on the bed staring into space. She noticed the slight hollowness in her face and frame contributed to the lost of appetite.

Carrie walked up to her side as Faith sat motionless. Carrie placed her hand on Faith's forehead.

"Fai?" She called out gently.

Faith blinked at the foreign touch on her forehead, she turned her face to see her mother sitting beside her.

"Mum what-t are you doing here?" She exclaimed in a hoarse voice.

"I'm here for you I arrived a while ago" she replied answering the questions that must have been buzzing in her mind.


"Michael" she said knowing it was his doing.

"Yes Fai it was him he paid for my ticket but I'm here to talk to you, you don't look like you've had anything to eat for sometime" she said removing her hand from her forehead to run her hand though her greasy hair.

"I'm not hungry mum" Faith replied monotone.

"I know why hun what your going though concerning the fertility issues....it's passed down from each generation in my family I'm sorry I never told you it's my fault" she replied sadly looking into Faith's empty eyes.

"I forgive you mum it's not your fault but I've lost my child it hurts so much" Faith said as tears of sorrow started to trickle down her cheeks.

"It took two years for your father and I to have you..the twins were a certainly a surprise and don't worry you will have more children in no time" Carrie said pulling her depressed daughter into her arms. Faith snuggled into her mother's arms like a child once more pouring her anguish into tears.

"What if that doesn't happen Mum? What if this child was my only chance" she exclaimed stricken in fear.

"Hush Fai haven't your father and I taught you better? Don't think like that you will have your little one when it's time again never lose hope" she stated firmly and laid a feathery kiss on her forehead.

After a moment of silence Carrie decided to bring up the topic of Michael as well.


"Now Fai didn't you think Michael is hurting as much you are?" Carrie asked her as she rocked her eldest daughter in her arms.

"No..he doesn't look like he's hurting mother" she replied her voice laced in bitterness.

"Oh Fai you are blinded by your own grief that you haven't seen Michael is hurting deeply as well he's only hiding it behind his cheerful persona..don't forget the little blessing you both lost was his too" Carried replied wisely.

"Your right mother I will talk to him I owe him that much" Faith replied as she untangled herself from her mother's embrace.

"Oh no you aren't getting out of my arms my precious girl" Carrie said playfully as she rewrapped her arms around Faith tickling her ribs.

The playful gesture bought out a crackle of laughter from Faith who hadn't laughed in days.
Reunited Mother and daughter continued talking joking together just like old times before the twins came in and joined in but the twins weren't around so they had plenty of time to catch up.

.
.
.

At the same time when Faith and her mother were chatting Michael had moved from the coach to the bodyguard court to spend time with his guards who were all like brothers to him when they weren't on duty.

He wasn't in the mood to play any sport but he sat in the lounge side watching the men play football. They had a schedule for different sports on free days.



He had a tall glass of palm wine in his hand as he watched on, drinking gulps when he was thirsty.

"I'm surprised you've turned to drinking brother that isn't like you" a familiar voice said in a stern tone.

Michael's head tilted to the side to see his oldest brother who he hadn't seen in quite some time.

The brothers gazed into the same chocolate brown eyes sizing each other up. Michael could clearly tell his big brother hadn't changed much in appearance he still had his small Afro, bushy eyebrows and his usual blank expression.

"Well you going to answer me little bro?" He barked out sternly breaking the contact as he strolled to sit next to his brother on the coach.

"I'm not a drinker Tito I just wanted to clear my head" Michael whined to his brother.

"That can be become an addiction" Tito added sternly.

"I don't have time for your lectures right now Tito" Michael snapped at his older bro who only blinked at him in response.

Feeling guilty for snapping at him, Michael apologised and Tito shrugged his shoulders unbothered.

"Now tell me what's going on with you? I want to hear from you instead of the bullshit media cooks up" heiresses gently.

Michael wasn't too close with his older siblings who basically dropped the throne in his lap without any remorse to live their lives.

But Tito was happily married with his own family. But Michael needed someone to talk but who else then his eldest brother? So Michael told in detail about his problems to his brother who kept quiet allowing him to talk without any interruptions.

As Michael talked his usual stern expression didn't break outwardly but inside hearing what his little brother had gone though since his return from the UK only made his blood pressure raise in hearing what cousin kenia as well the assistant Lefa had done the cruelest thing a human being could do.

Michael finished his story noticing the pinched expression on his brothers face. Tito took a deep breath in to ease his raging headache.

"You have gone though hell little brother ...and I am sorry for not being here for you but I am here now what you and your wife Faith is it? But from what I recall Faith has put a wall between the two of you she's too caught up in her emotions to realise you are in pain as well which needs to be sorted as soon as possible" he concluded.

"Your right Tito I will try and talk to her tonight but at the moment she is with mother-in-law talking by then I hope she's feeling better" he answered honestly.

"Don't worry about it bro she'll be fine I believe that but it's been awhile since you and I have had a basketball match I still have my skills our usual bet on whoever wins" Tito said changing the subject allowing a small smirk bloom on his lips.

"Game on Tito" Michael feeling lighter on the situation with the advice from his brother smirked as well.

The two brothers jumped from the coach stripping themselves of any other heavy items went to the join the guys on the court in a friendly rivalry match.

The evening came in quick speed for the young couple who were nervous confronting each other again this time properly now they have gotten advice from their loved ones about the situation at hand.


Michael walked into their shared room to see Faith watching TV for the first time in days instead of sitting there emotionless.

"My queen" he called out to her gently.

"Yes Michael?" She answered eyes glued to the TV.

"We need to talk" he said coolly.

Faith sighed as she lowered the volume of the TV and turned her body around to face him.

Michael swallowed nervously before he spoke. He thought of what he wanted to say in his mind as well being mindful to trend carefully.

"We both lost a child a week ago and we both didn't get the chance to grief together it's been killing me to see you so depressed and downhearted my lovely one so please don't bear this burden on your own" Michael said holding her hands in, brushing his thumb over her knuckles.

Faith sniffed at his words now looking into his eyes to see the mask he held to be strong for her fell away now revealing the raw emotion swimming in his doe like amber tinted eyes.

"Your right I'm sorry for being a cold bitch to you all this while and leaving you to grief on your own I must be a crummy wife" she replied.

"No you will never be a crummy wife as you say my beautiful one you have every right to grief on your own but please like I said before let us do it together" he said solemnly as his eyes bored into her eyes intensely.

"Thank you for taking my crap Michael I wish I knew ---" but she was cut off by Michael's lips on hers.

Kissing her briefly Michael pulled away to speak seriously "you will never be nothing less but wonderful to me my queen this lost is part of life and we will pass though it together we will have another chance to bring another little one day I won't lose hope so neither should you ok?"

Faith could only nod from his speech as Michael's lip descended on hers once more as they moved together in sync as the usually passionate lovers kissed slowly and tenderly basking in each others warmth as they poured out their grief into the kiss.

Faith's arms wrapped his shoulders as she fell onto her back as Michael's body fell on top of her as he held back some of his weight to not crush her.

They continued to kiss as hands began to explore and pants could be heard as they became consumed in each other which lead to a night of slow love making to the point that the two young lovers hadn't realised another miracle of life was planted which will make its grand entrance soon.

End Notes:

Comments are loved..Enjoy!

Ch. 49 by Lorry

 

 

With the arrival of Faith's mother the tension in the palace cooled down which made everyone (including the staff and servants) breath a sigh of relief to know that the king and queen were back on speaking terms.

 

To Faith's great annoyance her dear sweet mother made it her mission to get her back on track on regaining the weight she had lost over the week and half now.

 

 

Even after the night of making up between the couple they felt more bonded now that they could grief together privately over the child they lost and didn't dare mention the name of Lefa in fear of setting each other off.

 

Faith wanted to get away from her overbearing mum, dragged Michael who wasn't on a meeting thankfully to meet the people outside the palace since she was bored out of her mind being stuck in the palace and needed some fresh air.

 

As they were walking around with the people and bodyguards near by the sandy shores answering any questions asked while they walked.

 

Amongst the crowd Faith spotted a heavily pregnant woman with her husband happily chatting to King Michael.

 

She excused herself from the crowd to stand by the sandy shores allowing the cool water to splash against her feet.

 

She choked back a sob but the tears rushed down her cheeks without even her trying to hold em in.

 

The young couple happily chatting with his majesty over their child and the preparations they were preparing.

 

 King Michael turned his head around but to his surprise she wasn't standing by his side. He looked around looking for her until he spotted her standing by the water.

 

He politely excused himself from the couple's discussion and strolled to where his queen was standing.

 

Michael wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to his side.

"What's wrong my queen? Why have you left to stand by here on your own?" He asked gently.

 

"The happy couple's happiness bought back the thought of losing our child" she replied feeling downhearted.

 

"Don't worry my lovely one remember the discussion we had a few days we will have a child when it's time" he replied kissing her forehead as well handing her his handkerchief in his front pocket.

 

She took the handkerchief and blew her nose covering it in snot. She handed the handkerchief back to him and he vaguely held it in his hand.

 

"Ew" Michael said eyeing the handkerchief in disgust.

 

"Don't be a baby" Faith replied sarcastic.

 

"No matter my queen I will give it to someone else" he replied rolling his eyes at her while she smirked.

 

Michael signalled for a bodyguard who immediately stood to take the handkerchief from his hands. 

 

"Are you ready to meet our people again my queen?" Michael asked her squeezing her gently.

 

"Yes let's" she replied smiling softly.

 

The people had watched from distance but hadn't been able to hear the conversation saw their king and queen reapproach them.

 

Once the sun begun to set the King and Queen left in the car home to get some rest for another day.

 

Coming home the couple wasn't expecting a young servant boy to come rushing towards them in a slight panic.

 

After soothing the frantic boy he explained that his ex majesty had arrived a few hours ago commanding the servants to do his demands which they obeyed too afraid to say 'No' to him.

 

Smiling faintly Michael rested his hand briefly on the boy's shoulder as he said reassuring "don't worry I will handle this"

 

Michael holding Faith's hand in his and walking away with her by his side. They walked to the throne room together she was a little worried about how he was going to react when he saw his delusional father after many months.

 

The door opened by a pair of servants standing by the doors as the couple walked into the throne to see Joel sitting on the throne.

 

"Get off the throne" Michael stated coolly to his father.

 

His voice alerted Joel to look from his seat to see his son and wife standing in front of him.

 

"This is still my throne son I can still sit here" Joel replied eyeing the two in disinterested.

 

"No you are not father guards get him off the throne" Michael stated calmly.

 

The guards acting swiftly moved to remove the ex king of the seat and placed him in front of them both.

 

Joel didn't create any fuss but allowed them to place him in front of them. 

 

Rubbing the dust off his clothes momentarily before looking up to fix his passive stare on them.

 

"So where is the child I was told about? Or did your little wife abort her?" Joel sneered nastily at them both.

 

King Michael about to step up to the man he called father and ready to give him a harsh talk to reality, Faith pushed him back gently to step up to the man who needed a serious slap and she was ready to give it to him.

 

Queen Faith standing in front of Joel descended one hot slap onto his skin silencing everyone in the room who didn't think she would proceed to violence.

 

 

Joel's hand flying to his left cheek feeling the burning sting from her assault. 

He bristled at the feel of his reddened cheek.

 

"How dare you!---"

 

"Yes I dared to slap you captain obvious I did so because you disrespected me and my husband for something that wasn't either of our faults which you should have read the correct statement in the newspapers" she said pausing to rotate her hand.

 

"I don't care--" he tried again but was swiftly cut off once again.

"Therefore you do not care because you clearly feel you still have authority to take orders as the ex ruler when your son and I have taken over in your place." She concluded.

 

"Stop interrupting you insolent brat" he shouted at her while Faith hid her fear behind a smug smirk at the man.

 

King Michael stepping out of his silence before watching the interaction between them pulled her to stand behind him as he stood in front of his father.

 

"You deserve what she said and more father for what you said was clearly out of line and I agree with her choice of words" Michael said bluntly.

 

"How will you with her when she slapped me your father boy!" He replied angrily.

 

"You lost that title father when you tried giving my crown to Kenia" he replied icily.

 

 

The father and son gazed into each others eyes burning in brew of clashing emotions. The atmosphere feverish beyond needed her majesty took control.

 

"Guards take him away please and make sure he doesn't slither back into the palace" Queen Faith commanded in a clipped tone.

 

Once again the couple watched another thorn in their lives be dragged out kicking and screaming.

 

 His screams echoing back into the throne room as the couple went to their bedroom to change and return to have dinner with Carrie who was waiting for them.

 

 

End Notes:

Guess who came back with a bang? Lol.

I have returned with this beloved story, Also yasss to Faith slapping ole king Joel into his place! Don't worry he won't be back after this (hopefully). Comments are loved enjoy!

Ch.50 by Lorry


Life returned back to normal for the royal family until the rest of Faith's family arrived a week later to spend time with the royal family.

The first thing Devnon did after he was settled into his room went to find his daughter. Once he found her in the royal library, he engulfed her into his arms tightly not letting go.

Allowing the girl to grief in her loving father's arms who rubbed her hair and glared at poor Michael who watched from afar hoping his father in law won't kill him and maybe his last stand of hope that he and him were on good terms.

But that didn't look likely by the beams of death stares he was receiving from him at the moment.

Pulling out of her father's arms she kissed his cheek and went out of the library to spend time with her annoying but adorable siblings.

Now his highness and Devnon were left alone together.

Devnon watched his daughter walk out and swiftly moved to face his son-in-law.

"Now explain to me Michael why my daughter was crying?" Devon asked glaring into poor Michael's eyes.

Michael swallowing the lump in his throat obeyed him explaining everything that had happened in full detail.

When he finished Devnon spoke eerily calm "well at least I'm happy to know that girl has been locked up at least you did the smart thing son..I'm happy at least Faith isn't effected too badly"

"I agree as well..I have to admit your more scarier than anything I have ever faced" his majesty admitted sheepish.

Devnon blinked in surprise before erupting in loud laughter, frighting his majesty at his reaction.

Calming down after a few seconds of chuckles Devnon asked "son you are the king of this country and your afraid of a simple man like me?"

"Well you are the father of my wife which gives me every right to be scared of you, you did bring her into this world...sir" he replied rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

Devnon couldn't help bark out in laughter at his words once more leaving Michael confused at why he was laughing again.

"What's so funny?" His highness inquired confused.

"You" Devnon replied as his laughter died down to chuckles.

The in-laws spoke a little longer together until they returned back to the lavishly decorated living room where his wife and the rest of the family were waiting for them.

When they walked into the room together, Faith eyed them warily wondering what her father could have said to scare her husband even more.

But she pushed that thought to the back of her mind and told them they were all going on a adventure to see the sights with the twins and Michael's younger siblings but she wasn't told that they were off to see Tito.

She'd already called for a car to be ready while they had been waiting for them to return as well Randy and Janet to come along.

The rushing combined footsteps of Randy and Janet running into the living room smiling happily seeing the twins immediately greeted them.

His majesty scolding them lightly for not greeting everyone else. The family moved out to the main entrance of the palace where two slick and expensive cars awaited them.

Faith wanted to sit with her family but Michael tugged her to his side to the first car while the rest of the family huddled into the other car.

"Why can't we take the car with them?" Faith asked raising one eyebrow.

"Don't forget we are rulers my queen we ride separately for our safety" he replied and she didn't object but follow him into the car.

The drive to Tito's home (unknown to Faith) was spent talking and quickly jumped to heated kisses which only stopped due to the car jolting. Which only gave them a few seconds to rearrange their clothes.

The door opened by the driver was amused seeing them recorrect their clothes but he didn't allow the amusement show on his face.

The united royals stepped out of the car to see a large modern built home with glasses framing outside the large windows the architecture was too truly breathtaking.



"Michael where are we??" Faith asked in complete awe.

"Oh we are at my brothers place my queen this is is his home" he explained smiling innocently.

"You had this planned didn't you!" She accused him pretending to be annoyed.

"Why would I my queen---" just as he was about to say the voice of Tito interrupted their conversation.

"Brother!" A gruff but low voice called out to them, the both of them looked on to see Tito walking towards them smirking.

Tito and Michael gave each other a brotherly hug which only lasted briefly until Tito's attention dropped to Faith standing there.

"So this is the famous Faith I've been hearing about?" He questioned with one eyebrow raised in curiously.

"Yes I am nice to meet you brother-in-law"she responded coolly.

Tito chuckled softly and rolled his eyes "well let's get inside your family arrived before you and are waiting in the living room".

Tito turned around walking back into his beautiful home while the two royals followed after him.

Faith eyed the expensive decorations as they walked further into the home until they arrived to the back garden which was a covered in grass accompanied by the family sized pool near a statue of a giraffe.

Faith was highly impressed by the interior design as they all sat in the chairs watching the kids tumble on the grass leaving the adults to talk but still keep an eye on them.

Now sat under the shade of the umbrella with her parents, Michael, Tito and his pretty wife by his side.

"So who designed your beautiful home?" Faith questioned fascinated by the home.

"I designed the interior design" Tito replied proudly.

"Wow that's amazing!" She gushed happy, her love for interior design surfacing.

"Don't let that to get to his head he won't shut up about it" his wife Karabo mentioned teasingly.

"I won't" Tito scuffed at her and she kissed his cheek.
Everyone laughed at his reaction and the conversation went from interior design to the politic issues in the UK to South Africa.

Eventually Karabo's prepared lunch was bought out to them by servants and laid down on the wide table. The children paused from playing smelling the sweet aroma of food toddled back up to the table where the food was shared and eaten by everyone.

As Faith was eating suddenly she felt the rush of food jump to her throat. She pushed back her chair and ran back into the house finding the nearest bathroom to throw up whatever remains of food in her belly.

His majesty immediately followed off after wondering what could possibly have her run to the bathroom. The rest of the family paused in their meal but the older adults urged the children to continue eating.

Faith and Michael returned a few minutes later. Faith's face was a little green while Michael frittered over her worried.

"Don't worry I'm fine Michael calm down" she chided him.

"But how can you be fine when you threw up so much in the bathroom" he replied feeling quite scared he didn't want any harm to come to her since her miscarriage.

"Well I'm sad to see the food wasn't up to your taste Faith maybe you'll have something lighter?" Tito jokingly said to Faith.

"I'll be fine with what I have tito I think I might have food poisoning" she replied sarcastic.

Carrie narrowed her periwinkle coloured eyes at her eldest daughter. She didn't think it was due to food positioning that her daughter threw up.

She decided to state the obvious choice "your pregnant aren't you Fai? How many times have you had sex without protection?" She asked firing the questions on unexpected Faith.

"Mum!" The combined voices of Faith and the twins shrieked in utmost embarrassment.

"What? I only asked a question" she blinked looking at her children.

"You don't need to know that mum!" Faith replied.

"We have spent enough time together to answer your question mother" Michael answered smiling innocently secretly enjoying his wife's reaction.

"I won't be surprised if she isn't the food wasn't that bad" Tito said repeating his earlier words receiving a double-edged glare from his brother and Faith.

Devnon muttered to himself "interesting" not bothering to say any more as he continued to eat his meal without any cares.

The food continued to be eaten without any more mishaps.

Late into the evening the family left for the drive home but not without leaving with a miniature version of the giraffe from Tito who jokingly thought it could be lucky charm which earned him a smack from Karabo.

Two hours later the king and queen were laying in bed, Michael's face not positioned in Faith's breasts for once were talking about the events of today.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong my queen??" He questioned concerned.

"For the millionth time I'm fine Michael don't worry" she replied feeling a tad irritated.

"I can't help it my queen you threw up! What if it leads to something serious?" Michael told her in a slight panic.

"Look Michael stop worrying I'm fine now let's do something I've been wanting to do for quite some time" she replied sweetly before standing up to sit on his lap.

Michael's worries washed when he felt her sit on his lap and they shared a heated kiss which lead to a night of passion for them.

End Notes:

As usual denying a chance she might be pregnant smh. But Woah 50 chapters ?! Never been so far in writing for a story even 40 chapters is a milestone 😂.

Comments are loved, Enjoy~

 

Ch.51 by Lorry



From that day onward Faith's supposed food poisoning reappeared to the point she spent more time in the bathroom then outside which frankly was getting on her nerves.

Michael was by her side every step of the way rubbing her back as she retched everything she ate each day which disgusted him but he stuck by her though it all.

"I think it's time I get Jim to call the doctor" he said when the horrible sounds of her Lunch went down the toilet.

Now lifting her head up to look into his eyes, She nodded too weak to say anymore and allowed him to carry her back into their room.

Jim standing at attention inwardly worried about Faith, saw him come out of the bathroom holding her in his arms.

He gently dropped her onto the bed and tenderly kissed her forehead. Focusing his round eyes on a servant requested to get them a glass of water and a basket of fruit.
The female servant nodded her head and went out the door to bring the requested food to them.

"Jim can you call the doctor? Also tell him it is urgent that he needs to come now" he requested firmly to Jim.

Jim nodded and stepped outside to call the doctor on his phone. He returned a few minutes later to tell his highness that the doctor was on his way and will arrive hopefully in an hour.

During the time waiting for the doctor, Faith felt tiny bit better from throwing up.

The doctor walked in ten minutes later apologizing for his lateness due to traffic. He did the usual checks up and left telling the worried couple that he would bring the results by tomorrow evening.

To take their mind off the upcoming news they spent the rest of the day with the family till evening then went to bed.

The next day...

The evening came at last for the anxious royal couple hoping to hear good news.

The doctor returned with his news smiling brightly at them as he stated "I am happy to tell your royal highness you are pregnant"

Faith gasped in shock as her hands flew her to her mouth.

"I can't be pregnant so soon!" She shrieked.

"I do have document to prove it your highness" he replied calmly handing the paper to his majesty.

Michael's eyes swept over the document and said confirming it to be true,
"my queen he's right you are pregnant"

"I will leave you for now I will return again in a month I'm glad you were able to become pregnant again your majesty" the doctor replied and walked away.

Alone Faith couldn't still believe she was pregnant again after such an ordeal but she looked at the document which confirmed it for her that yes she was pregnant.

"I can't believe it Michael I'm pregnant again but what if I can't carry it to full term?" She said to him reliving her fears.

Michael taking the paper out of her hands to hold her small hands in his own large long hands.

"Now my queen the last...time we didn't know but now we know you are pregnant we can monitor your health at all times" he replied smiling sweetly at her.

"But--" she said but she was cut off by his lips kissing her firmly.
Kissing her briefly he pulled away to say "now no worries ok? We will start adjusting to your new pregnancy I can't wait to take this journey with you" he demanded firmly but ended on a sweet tone.

"Yes your right I still can't believe it" she replied sniffing and the swell of tears begun to fall quietly down her face joyously that she was blessed with another chance.

When she calmed down Michael announced that they would tell her parents and then the rest of the family at another time.

Now acknowledging his wife was pregnant, Michael gently pulled her from the bed.

They left the room to find the parents who were relaxing in the garden enjoying their private time together while the twins were with the royal younger siblings.

Faith's parents were sitting under a large orange tree lost in each other as they feed each other food and drink like they were teenagers again.

" you guys are so lovey dovey" Faith called out to them. The smitterned parents stopped their affections to mock glare at their daughter cheekily smirking at them.

Carrie huffed and Devnon chuckled deeply at his wife's response.

A servant immediately put out a blanket for the king and queen who happily sat on the cool grass.

"Now I know you both didn't come here to tease us old folk what brought you both here?" Devnon asked curious.

"Well we have some news" Michael said a smile stretched across his full lips.

Faith rubbed her flat stomach softly as Carrie smirked smugly knowing all along that she was pregnant.

"I knew it! I was right a while back at Tito's" she replied feeling triumphant.


"I'm still in shock mum but I won't doubt you again" Faith replied.

"I'm happy you won't" she replied winking at her daughter.

Devnon was busy glaring at Michael who was staring back at him fearing for his life (as always).

"Now daddy don't glare at Michael it wasn't his fault we are married it would happen eventually but not the fast" Faith pointed out to him hoping to get his gaze off Michael.

Devnon sighed and held his wife tighter in his arms.

"I know it's just something to take in" he replied smiling sadly.

"Don't worry daddy I'll always be your little girl but just I'll be a mother myself" she replied.

"But it's all due to my soliders--" Michael chipped in before Faith's hand smacked over his mouth.

"What he's meant to say was..." she chuckled nervously eyeing her parents.

Devon and Carrie gaped comically before they both laughed humored at the now not so innocent king.

"Who would have thought I'd hear the day he'd say such a thing good job" Devnon said smirking.

"Men" mother and daughter said simoustanly and rolled their eyes.

Soon after the royal couple left to inform Jim and Phoebe who gave their own form of congratulations.

They chose to keep the pregnancy hidden until Faith was a showing a little more as well not wanting to bring any stress on this second chance.

End Notes:

Enjoy! Comments are loved lol.

Ch. 52 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

I know it's been a while since I updated! Due to work and being too tired to write but I finished the bits I wrote off for you and here it is! The next chapter in our royals couple's lives.


Two months have passed since the news of Faith’s pregnancy, his majesty wasn’t taking any chances with this second chance made sure she was monitored every step of the way which Faith didn't like her every move being watched.


She was relieved at least the media didn't find out about her current pregnancy.They only presumed she was still griefing over the lost of her other child. So she was free to enjoy her pregnancy momentarily without any stress.


Currently she was laying comfortably on her bed with Michael who couldn’t resist putting his head on the crown of her semi flat stomach trying to hear their child kick whiile she could laughed at his attempts.


“you do realise I won’t start showing till around next month Michael?” she told him sarcastic.


Michael pulled his head away from her and glared at her playfully, she chuckled at his expression.


“I know that my Queen I just can’t wait to see our child, it will definetly be something to photograph it as we go on” he replied beaming at her.


Faith rolled her eyes at him and Michael pouted at her dismissal.


Michael couldn’t help but stare at the subtle glow in her cheeks as he watched the smirk appear on her plump lips. 


His brown eyes darkened in arousal as he slowly bent down to kiss her lips and they kissed slowly, the kiss quickly deepened but the knock from the door interrupted them from going any farther..


Faith sighed against his lips as he pulled away to sit by her side.
"Enter" he barked.


The door opened to reveal one of Michael’s advisors who walked confidently into the room to inform the king and queen that press wanted an inclusive interview about them to tell the world and their country that they were expecting an heir soon as well as giving their thanks to the tremedious support they’ve received from fans all over the world.


Michael didn’t want the world to know for the meantime about the pregnancy until she was showing more but Faith disagreed to his surprise.


“But why my queen? Shouldn’t we be careful? I don’t want anything to happen” the ever worrying king asked her.


“I know your worried isn’t it better to do it now instead when the press will try to hound us when my pregnancy is later showing?” she reasoned to him.
His majesty sighed seeing reason in her statement and told the advisor to schedule the interview for next week.


They spent the rest of the day in bed enjoying each others company.


Meanwhile in London...


In the playground where the young preteens siblings were sitting on the benches with their group of friends gathered around them eager to hear stories from their trip in South Africa.


"You didn't see a lion! I bet you didn't" one of their friends accused clearly jealous by their trip abroad.


"We did stop being so jealous" Eddie replied not bothering to look up from his game.


"If you don't want to be here just go!" Jules said to the jealous friend who huffed and stomped away.


"now that he's gone any more questions?" Eddie asked eyes glued to his phone.
"Ooh is it true your sister queen faith is pregnant again?" A girl named Susie asked excitedly.


"How do you know that?!" Jules shouted in reply accidently confirming the rumour.


"Jules! You've just done something stupid sis won't be happy when she hears about this" he said to her now looking up to glare into the identical periwinkle coloured eyes.
"Ooops" she replied sheepish.


The twins made all their friends promise to not to tell a soul about the news, but one friend rambled unfortunately lead to the media finding out escalating the rumours into crazy proportions.

The next day...


When Faith woke up in the morning she didn't think or expect to see the news broadcasting about her sudden pregnancy when she turned on the TV. 


She shook her snoring husband beside her until he woke up which he wasn't pleased about.


"What? I'm up" he said sleepily.


"Look at the TV Michael and tell me what you see" she said to him, he blinked sleepily before turning his gaze to the TV listening to the news.
"How did they find out!" He exclaimed upset.


All the effort to keep the news of the pregnancy under wraps dissolved before him.


"Well looks like the interview will have to be pushed for later this evening" Faith replied calmly.


"Yes my queen your right I'll get one of the advisors to call one of the good news channels" he replied now over his shock and got up from his side not before leaving kissed her forehead and went to sort out his schedule.


The evening arrived and the top news station in the country known as 'SA Newz' was setting up their equipment in one of the many vacant rooms in the palace.


While Faith and Michael sat one on of the many coaches waiting for them to finish setting up.


Faith was a bundle of nerves she wasn't used to being on TV and praying she wouldn't mess up in her answers.


Michael was calm knowing what to expect, he was used to being in the spotlight and it didn't faze him he just wanted to comfort his pregnant wife who currently was fidgeting in her seat next to him.

"Please my lovely one calm down" he asked whispering lowly for only her ears to hear.


"How can I be when I will be facing the world with our news please do tell me how I can be calm?" She said to him sarcastic.


"Don't worry my queen you will be fine just be yourself" he said in a soothing voice and squeezed her hand in comfort.


"Says the person who's used to being in front of the camera" she retailed snappishly.


Before Michael could even retort back a reply, a crew member approached them and told them that they were set up and ready to start.
The news reporter who was a tanned blue eyed and brunette haired woman in a causal long white top and lime green skirt walked up to them bowing in respect before she greeted them genuinely excited to talk to them.


She got herself a chair and sat in front of them, sensing the nerves vibes from her highness she cracked a few jokes which luckily took her mind off it before she signalled a crew member to get the camera rolling.


3...2...1


The guy signalled to the three of them until they heard the quiet ping.
Before the interview started a short footage of Michael played introducing him and who he was before mentioning Faith briefly just as the video camera slowly turned to face them.


Interview:


Olivia (interviewer): hello everyone today we have the rare but exciting chance to talk to our king and queen who had the time to talk to us today. How are you both this fine afternoon??


Michael: I'm perfectly fine and yourself?
Olivia: I'm fine myself.


Faith: I'm alright.


The nerves Faith felt flew out of the window now that she felt more at ease due to the bubbly and chilled personality.


Olivia: let's jump right into the most requested question that is on everyone's lips! How did you both meet was it love at first sight??
Michael: it was for me because I wanted to get to know the elegant woman in front of me.


Faith: I clearly remember something else Michael you came into uncles Zane library and tried getting with me when you mentioned your name??
Michael: I was a little over the top I admit that but I couldn't help it I just wanted to have you.


Olivia watched on cooing inwardly at their relationship.


Olivia: sounds like her highness wasn't attracted to you King Michael..then how did he make you fall?


Michael: it took some time for her to fall for me and stop doubting her own insecurities but she wouldn't be mine if we didn't have our ups and down like any other couple.


Faith: he's right if it wasn't for him hounding me down and trying to make me believe in myself I wouldn't be here by his side.


Olivia: apart from that did your family accept the union between the both of you? Excuse me if this sounds rude since her majesty was a commoner and you were from a royal line of mighty warriors?

Michael: well it didn't matter to me if she was a commoner all I cared about was finishing my education as well finding a woman who would love me for me and not my riches. I'm happy I found her and she's here with me today.

Faith: to be fair in the beginning if he hadn't pestered me to be his friend and eventually girlfriend I wouldn't have ever known that I would be his wife one day going back to my life as it always.


But if I hadn't met him my life would have been quite boring hm?

Michael: if you hadn't met me we wouldn't be where we are today hm? Your life would still be boring without me.

Faith: I sometimes forget how cocky you can be at times Michael.

Michael: you love it my queen you can't deny it.

Olivia: you guys are so precious I hope one day I find someone special who will love me for me. But what happened to his ex highness? All we heard he was vanished away including Prince Kenia can you explain that?

Faith sensing Michael's annoyance hearing about his cousin and father chose to answer this time instead.

Faith: well you see prince Kenia wanted to take Michael's chance at the throne any cost while Joel favored him over his own son can you believe that foolishly? I didn't either that is the honest truth.

Olivia: well that certainly has opened my eyes over the antics that the royal family go through. I don't know how you guys do it.

Michael: indeed but it will only give us thicker skin instead.

Olivia: one last question...I'm seeing a small bump showing is it true your pregnant your highness? Was it expected after the death of the other one..?


Just hearing about the death of her previous child bought tears to Faith's eyes. Michael took out his pocket handkerchief and gave it her.

While she dabbed her tears Michael chose to reply.

Michael: the lost of our...little one was hard on us both but we are here today stronger than ever and yes she's pregnant but everything is being monitored at the moment. We are truly blessed to have begin given this second chance.

Olivia sensed the conversation from her question had ripped the healed wounds for the reigning king and queen which she didn't want to do since this interview was once in a lifetime deal and she already saw a fat paycheck floating above her head.

She chose to change the subject to the latest pregnancy ending the interview on a short but sweet note.

The interview finally over to Faith's relief sat by her husband asking about her delivery on camera, he assured her she did a great job.

Eventually they moved away from the room spending another day together relaxing and finishing the next of the evening with Phoebe and Jim.

End Notes:

Comments are loved!

I hope it's not too short smh.

Enjoy!

Ch.53 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

Here's the chapter guys! I know I'm slacking in my throwing chapters my bad life and work gets in the way. 


Jim and Phoebe were relaxing in his room enjoying each others company outside their busy schedules due to his majesty insisting they spend time together.

Phoebe was cuddled up to his chest while Jim sat running circles softly on her back making her sigh in content.

Now Jim thought this quiet and peaceful moment would be perfect for him to pop the question to Phoebe.

They've been together for over a year, because she loved him for who he is. Also his granna approved was a bonus.

Jim thought it was time to bring Phoebe to see the woman who raised him and loved him unconditionally.

Holding Phoebe's hand in his, they walked to his granna's house which he brought for several years ago. They walked into the house from the gate and went to the living room where Jim left Phoebe while he went to get his granna out.

The sound of his loud footsteps approaching alerted her to someone entering the room, She smelt his faint cologne sensing who was in the room.
"Granna?" Jim called out to her.

Grandma Alexandria looked up from her book staring directly into his eyes. Her light blue eyes clouded but shining in happiness for him.

The ageing woman spread her chubby arms to her favourite grandson who happily walked into her embrace.

Grandma Alexandria ran her hands through his thick Raven hair noticing it was past his shoulders and she breathed in missing her baby's scent.

"You let your hair grow again hm I have told you to cut it" she scolded him playfully.

Jim scoffed in her embrace and she tugged his hair painfully to which he pathetically wimped.

Pulling out of her embrace Granny Alexandria placed her hands on his face feeling the smooth and cool touch of his jaw.

"You still smell and feel the same why the visit all of a sudden?" She asked him sweetly.

"I have a someone I want you to meet she is my intended but she doesn't know it ..before I propose I want your blessing"
"Of course my sugarplum let us go!" She replied joyful, she prayed for so many years that her stoic and emotionless grandchild would find love.

Pulling her hands away from his face Jim helped her up and they went back to the living talking along the way.

Til they walked back into the room where Phoebe waited. Her head snapped up when she noticed a average height woman bearing similar features to Jim stare into her eyes.

"Um hello ma'am" Phoebe started off nervously.

Grandma slipped her hand out of Jim's and sat next to her from where she presumed her voice was coming from.

"Hello there do not be shy I don't bite" she replied calmly.

Phoebe couldn't look into her glazed eyes but grandma Alexandria wasn't fazed she was used to the reactions normally received.

"I hope my blindness does not affect you young lady..what is your name?" She asked gently to ease her nerves.

Phoebe lifted her eyes to meet hers boldy before answering shyly "my name is Phoebe Martin"

Grandma Alexandria managed to ease her nerves and soon enough the two of rhem were chatting about him and other topics which embarrassed the usually emotionless Jim.

"Sugarplum? Wait till Michael hears about it" Phoebe teased him.

"Don't you dare" he replied glaring seriously but she knew he was joking behind the look.

Grandma Alexandria spoke up asking if she could touch Phoebe's face and she pushed her face forward to meet her hands.

Grandma Alexandria lightly touching Phoebe's face tracing her face and features till she was mapped in her mind.
Removing her calloused hands from Phoebe's face, They talked a little longer with some snacks and a cool drink on the side.

Before they left the lingering words from grandma Alexandria stuck in his mind which made him stick to his decision up till now.

"That girl loves you for who you are don't let a girl like her be pushed away..treasure her more than anything else in this world" (f)

.
.
.
The slight jab on his nose jolted Jim out of his memory to see the worried expression appear on Phoebe's face.
"Are you alright Jim? You were daydreaming" she asked concerned.

Jim shook his head before answer her calmly "I'm fine I have many things on my mind"

Phoebe ran her hand through his thick tresses of hair enjoying the soft purr of enjoyment from Jim.

"Like what is on your mind..you can tell me" she prompted sweetly knowing He kept his problems to himself but she didn't want him to willow in silence.

"His majesty's baby on the way, you, security and the list goes on" he explained.

"What about me?" She pressed curious.

"Well I..love you Phoebe and you know it's hard for me to express my feelings at times but I'm saying I want you to be mine...for rest of my life" he said to her feeling heartfelt.

Phoebe couldn't believe him at first she had to blink repeatedly to allow the words to sink in. When the words sinked in she was overwhelmed that he would propose! Her dreams finally came true before her eyes.

"Is that a yes...?" When he didn't hear the immediate response.

Phoebe raised her chin and gave her answer to him which lead him to growl against her lips at the deep kiss they shared.

Two hours later ..

The engaged couple left his room to inform their friends about their engagement which shocked Faith and Michael who thought they'd never marry.

His majesty pouted sadly not knowing the news firsthand.

"Why didn't you tell me? Aren't we brothers Jim?" He whined to a unimpressed Jim.

"Because your highness if I know you well enough this engagement would have ended being something extremely overboard" he replied coolly.

Faith laughed at his response and carefully hugged them both.she was truly happy to see her two friends were going to be married after she got over the shock.

"Since you didn't tell me you planned this wedding Jim at least let me help pay for the wedding cost" His majesty suggested to him.

Jim shook his head and declined politely but at least allowed his highness to pay for the wedding cake.

"Oh I almost forget to call my family! They will be so thrilled and scared" Phoebe groaned at the thought of her family.

"What's wrong with your commoner family Phoebe, his majesty asked confused.
"Michael!" Faith scolded.

"What? It's true my queen" his majesty complained.

Ignoring the 'commoner' comment Phoebe explained that she came from a poor family who were weary of the rich and were the type of people to save every dime.

"They will be fine Phoebe don't let it worry you" Jim mentioned kindly.

"Don't worry Phoebe we will make them feel comfortable when they arrive" Faith said in an encouragement as she patted her shoulder.

"Yes we will make them secure and feel safe" his highness mentioned smiling at the chance of meeting more common folk.

Three days later..

Phoebe was escorting her family of three into the palace feeling a mix of emotions concerning the luxury of the palace. Her parents wondering how much it cost to live here while her teenage sister awed at the interior design.

"This place is big enough to fit a whole village and your telling me honey that the royal family and their servants live here alone? Feels like a waste" Patricia mentioned eyeing the palace critically.

"Mum there is enough space for everyone to live here doesn't matter if a village stays here" she replied back to her unimpressed mother.

"Still a waste of space dear" her father added not impressed either.

"This place is so cool sis" Penelope her sister chipped excitedly.

"I'm glad at least someone likes the place" phoebe sighed in response.

"Is that a real lion skin on the floor?! How could they do that to such a majestic animal!"

"Oh my word" phoebe grumbled under her breath declaring to inwardly her parents hopeless.

So leading her small knitted family to one of the many living rooms where they continued to criticize the life style of his highness. At this point Phoebe was about to snap from their infuriating talk.

Before she had the chance their majesties walked into the room. Michael being the first to step in and Faith trailing behind him.

Michael opening his slim arms widely and beaming cheerfully at the aloof parents.
"Welcome to my humble home Martin family I hope you enjoyed the flight coming here" he greeted to them kindly.

"The business class wasn't necessary we could have preferred economy" Her father replied as he pushed his glasses up some more.

His majesty had completely forgotten about their tendencies was taken back by their words.

"Well that's a shame normally other people would enjoy flying in business class" he mentioned now smiling tightly.

"Well we didn't like it but thank you for your concern your highness but are you the one marrying our daughter?" Phoebe's mother mentioned raising one eyebrow.

"Mum! He's already married to Faith! Remember her?" phoebe said to her irritated at her forgetful memory.

"Hello Dear it's lovely to see you again" Patricia greeted Faith kindly.

"Nice to see you as well Mrs Martin" she replied pleasantly holding in her laughter.

Faith couldn't help but continue to snigger quietly to herself watching the whole interaction unfold before her eyes.
Unfortunately his majesty heard her quiet laughter by his side. He turned around to face her, glaring at the smirk on her pretty features.

"You didn't warn me!" He accused.
"Phoebe did remind you a while back so it's your fault forgetting Michael" she smirked at him.

Michael used one large palm to squeeze her cheeks watching them puff out comically but she smacked his hand away.
"When did you become so..blunt" he mumbled to himself.

"I learnt from you who else?" She replied sweetly.

"You guys are so adorable" Penelope squealed.

The king and queen completely forget about their audience as the both of them blushed embarrassed.

"Well his highness definitely isn't the man for you then" Richard mentioned dryly.

"Yes he's right where is the man of the hour?" Patricia asked.

"That will be me" Jim said coolly walking into the room in a causal outfit.
Jim wasn't bothered by the stares from his future in-laws, walked up to where they sat and a small conversation started between them.

Faith's feet were hurting so she went to sit by Jim and listened to the conversation between them.

Michael dragged Phoebe away from them to talk to her privately.

"How long will your family be around?" Michael demanded.

"Calm down your highness they won't be here for longer than a week" she replied rolling her eyes.

"I hope so..if I didn't treasure you like a sister they would have been immediately been shipped back home today" he replied annoyed.

"No worries I'll keep an eye on them your highness" she replied smiling cheekily.
"And how did they give birth to you...? When they are so critical!" He asked her raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know your highness I guess I was lucky" she replied shrugging her shoulders.

Returning back to the group they found out what was the current converation--Jim's Family and history.

"So who are you? I would like to know" Richard said seizing up the passive young man in front of him.

"Jim is my name sir I was raised by my blind grandma from the age of five..my parents left me in her care when they felt I wasn't up to their standard I was given to my granna, by age 11 I was bought to live with his highness does that answer your question?" He replied calmly.

"Yes it does" Patricia replied looking away from his hard gaze.

Michael chose to give his own opinion as well "to add to the conversation I have known Jim for many years what I stand by is he is loyal to the core and he loves unconditionally from his heart in his own way. I believe he will make Phoebe happy as they spend the rest of their lives together"

Jim patted his brother and majesty on the back silently thanking him for his words of comfort, he was too choked up to say anything but his majesty knew how he felt sending a wide grin in return.

"Well we can't stop the union between the two of you so I wish you both the best of wishes together" Patricia said to the couple the corners of her lips pointing upward in a smile.

The conversation continued on a lighter tone, until dinner time when his highness took Penelope on a small tour around the palace showing her around.

Walking into their shared bedroom Michael begun to take off his clothes and complaining how talkative Penelope was which amused Faith nonetheless.

"She's a fan and she clearly showed it when it was just us" he groaned to Faith as he laid down next to her.

Faith only rolled her eyes and replied teasingly "aren't you glad you didn't marry a fangirl"

"I'm ever grateful my Queen you are a breath of fresh air and more to me" he replied sweetly.

Faith scoffed as she replied "bull your only saying that because I ignored your advances"

"But you eventually fell for me" he replied arrogantly.

"More like a trap" she chirped wickedly.
"I'll show you a trap" he growled in response kissing her deeply leading to a night of lovemaking.

End Notes:

Enjoy! 

Comments are loved 😎

Ch. 54 by Lorry
Author's Notes:

The day of the wedding arrived faster than the nervous couple expected due to the week spent planning which lead to a sue of arguments between Phoebe and her mother over the cost of everything.

The young couple had decided not to plan an over expensive wedding leaving it to be a simple wedding between their close friends and family.

Jim was in his room tying his black tie around his neck when his highness walked into the room wearing a black and white suite.

Jim turned around pausing from his current task to smile at his highness nervously.

"How does the nerves go your majesty?" He asked him.

"They will leave you once you see her coming down" his highness replied smoothly.

"But how was it for you when you saw Faith?" He mentioned still feeling unsure.

"I already loved her and don't forget I already married her before the big wedding for the country and the world but her beauty wasn't my concern I was marrying the woman I fought for and loved with all my heart properly"

"I feel slightly better" Jim said coolly and went back to looking in the mirror to try and get his tie fixed.

His highness saw his struggle helped him properly tie.

The two brothers walked out of Jim's room to stroll down to the makeshift small chapel where the rest of the family waited.

Walking into the chapel Jim went to stand beside the priest while Michael stood three feet away.

Ten minutes later the organ player begun to play the 'bridal chorus' bringing everyone to their feet in anticipation to see the bride.

Phoebe held onto her father's arm tightly as they both strolled to the front.
Phoebe wore an alternative wedding dress instead of the traditional dress due to the hot weather besides she wanted to stand out on the day.

She chose to wore a one shouldered beaded Maxi dress swept just above her feet and pair of wedges matching her feet. Her chestnut curls was packed messily into a bun adorning small beaded jewels.

(Phoebe's dress)



Jim stunned by her beauty the nerves he felt precisely flew away, when he saw the glow from her breathtaking smile.

Richard finished with his task slopped away back to his seat leaving Phoebe to stand by her husband.

The priest began the vows...
While the vows played out, the bodyguards instead of keeping their emotions in check were bawling their eyes out behind their sunglasses watching their boss say his vows in a heartfelt voice.

After the vows were said and done the married couple along with everyone who went to the party room where Jim's eyes immediately zoned in on the wedding cake which was practically a painting of him and Phoebe in the centre smiling creepily (in his opinion).

"I knew I shouldn't have allowed his highness to cater the cake" he said pinching his nose in annoyance.

"Don't let eh the cake get to you babe its our day not the cake" Phoebe reminded him and kissed the corner of his mouth.
The rest of the night went by in a sea of laughter, fun and enjoyment between the newly weds and their guests.

Only after two in the morning when everyone went back to their rooms to sleep and rest in, his highness had given everyone who worked for him half the day off.

Everyone woke up early the next morning to help Phoebe's family pack because of their return back to the UK.

Michael was too busy send them off due to his duties as King. Also he refused allowing his queen to go with them. Faith wanted to go but she couldn't retort when her husband switched on his possessive side.

Jim and Phoebe were the only two left to escort them back to the airport. Soon enough after getting the luggage and tickets sorted out they strolled to the departure entrance.

Patrica hugged her eldest daughter tightly before loosely letting go, before Richard took over and gave her a similar hug.

Once Richard pulled away he stood in front of Jim giving him a serious glare. The relationship between the father and his son-in-law but he had to swallow his pride knowing his little girl was married.

"Now I'm leaving her in your trust...take care of my girl or you and I will have issues" he threatened icily.

"Yes sir" Jim replied blankly.

The tensions ran high but Penelope chose to squash the feeling and threw herself at Jim who was too afraid to move from her hold around his slim waist.

"I'll miss you brother Jim" Penelope whined into his chest as Jim could only pat her back awkwardly cluessless on how to respond.

"Now penny let go..he's uncomfortable" Phoebe chided to her younger sister.

Penelope pouted and removed her hold to stand by her parents.

After another round of farewells from the family, they walked into the departure hall. The newlyweds watched them walk until they vanished into the plane.

"I'm going to miss them babe ..with their crazy antics" Phoebe sighed softly.

Jim squeezed her hand in the best way he knew how to comfort his wife. He tugged her away from the entrance to distract her mind from her family.

They spent an hour around town before retiring back to the palace where his highness was busy sorting out the country's issues while Faith was sat in the main living room reading a book while a servant fanned her.

Jim gave a quick hello to her majesty and left to find his highness in his office.
Phoebe plopped down next to her boyfriend sighing sadly. Faith sensing sadness emitting from Phoebe laid her book aside marking her page.

"Now what's up Phoebe? It's not like you to mop" Faith asked gently.

"I'm happy yet sad to know my crazy family is gone" she replied scratching her cheek absently.

"Don't fret you'll see em again soon" she replied soothingly.

"But never mind about my family how you feeling oh pregnant one?" Phoebe asked in a mock voice.

"Gassy fat and lazy" she replied sarcastic.

"You aren't fat girl you've just added little more meat in a good way" she replied sweetly.

"I can always count on you to be a great friend" Faith replied rolling her eyes.
"Of course who else would take your attitude?" Phoebe replied in over dramatic posh voice.

"You need therapy" Faith replied.

"Hey! I don't need therapy Queenie!" Phoebe sassed back.

"Queenie? Really phoebe? Really?" Faith replied raising can eyebrow trying hard to not laugh.

The glare she received only bought the bubbling laughter up to surface leading Phoebe to join in merrily.

The friends continued to chatter about various things until it was time for dinner.

End Notes:

The story is coming to an end..you've been warned!

Enjoy!1

Ch. 55 by Lorry


Faith yawned as she stretched her body only to hear the click from a camera.

Pausing midway she looked up to see Michael, holding a camera in his hand smiling cheekily at her.

"Michael why do you have a camera at this time of the morning?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"You looked so beautiful sleeping my queen I had to take the picture for our scrapbook Christmas is only two days away " he explained holding the camera to take another picture again.


Faith immediately held up one hand to shield her face from his aim.
"No pictures Michael! It's too bloody early" she yelled at him not in the mood to pose.

"But--" he didn't finish his sentence, ducking in time to avoid a pillow to the face.


"Love! This camera is expensive" he whined.

"I don't care if the camera is a million pounds if I catch you taking any more pictures I will make sure you won't get me pregnant again" she threatened hotly.


Michael pouting in defeat left the room knowing if he tried again, she might end up throwing the bed at him so he didn't want to give her a reason.

The meetings flew by in a whirlwind of flashes for his majesty.

His plans for the country were running smoothly day by day but there was always one person who disagreed with his plans.
He always considered the advice using it when it was necessary but it wasn't at this point.

Breathing in the fresh air his majesty decided to spend the day exploring parts of the country he hasn't visited in some time.

He chose one of the smaller villages where he sat on a makeshift chair holding a little boy snuggled in his arms. He smiled at the sleeping infant his majesty couldn't wait to see his little one soon.

Time had flown past in the palace his queen was now six months pregnant. Hormones raging from kind to demanding to the horror of her husband.


His majesty not knowing what she was going to feel next minute trended carefully. He didn't want her wrath on him but he quickly got used to the nightly calls from her getting his servants to get whatever the hell she wanted in the morning.


Some of what she wanted made his stomach churn at the combination of foods that shouldn't be together but he didn't comment.


Apart from the royal couple enjoying their pregnancy together. The newlyweds Phoebe and Jim were enjoying their time together.


Only returning from their honeymoon week later, paid exclusively by his highness but the couple wasn't told until they boarded the train. The expenses paid for secretly to the great annoyance of Jim.


He refused to spend another day from work even Phoebe agreed to the extent (someone had to look after the idiots he was in charge of).


"Your majesty" Jim calls out to him snapping his majesty out of his stupor.
"Yes Jim?" He replied not looking from the sleeping infant.


"It's time to go your highness we still need to finish the decorating for the palace this evening before tomorrow" Jim replied to him.


He sighed sadly and gently gave back to little boy to his mother. He gave a quick farewell to his people and left the village in the car with Jim sitting by him.


Arriving home his majesty didn't waste any time continuing the decorations with one of the many servants. He wanted his first Christmas with her to be magical beyond anything she has ever experienced.

Christmas Day..

Faith woke up feeling her husband's arms wrapped around her and his body hit snuggled against her.


She tried pulling his arms away unfortunately waking him up from his slumber.


"Love? What's wrong?" He mumbled sleepily.
"Don't worry tiger the little one woke me up" she replied smiling sweetly at him.


Michael's hand moved away from her waist to her stomach rubbing circles on her growing bump.


She moaned softly at his touch and snuggled back to his side. Sleeping off for another hour until another kick from one eager baby woke the both of them up.


The main living room was decked in a ray of silver and green of decorations.


But one thing stood out the most was the large Christmas tree twinkling from the pretty ornaments that hung leisurely on its branches. A stack of presents sat neatly circled around the tree.


Faith gasped when she saw the room decorated so lavishly. She turned around to face Michael and said "Michael! You didn't have to go this to extent for us! A simple tree would have been fine!"


"I don't understand my lovely one, I checked Christmas holidays traditions and they always have a tree" he replied confused.


"just not trees this huge! where the hell were you able to get such a big tree" she asked puzzled eyeing the giant tree.


"I imported it a week ago love and got the servants to water it each day!" He replied smiling mischievous.


"That's why you never allowed me come to this room oh never mind" she replied a tad irritated.

Continuing to talk some more they went to sit by the coach opposite the tree. A servant stood waiting just incase anything was requested.

"The twins would have loved this tree and the amount of presents please Michael tell me they are not for you and I" she asked dryly.

"Of course it's you myself and our little heir" he replied beaming at her.
She scoffed in response while Michael asked the servant to bring one of the presents. The servant obeyed and handed the present to his majesty.

Faith eyed him suspicious as she held the colourfully wrapped present. She placed it on her stomach and started ripping the wrapping paper until a set of books she saw on top was revealed.

Her mouth fell open at what she saw. A stack of books she hadn't seen since she was a little girl. It was the original fairy tales by written by Grimm Brothers.

"How did you get this copy Michael!?" She asked him skeptical.
"Like the riddle you told me long ago I pulled some strings and I got a second edition copy I wasn't able to get a first edition I thought this would be lovely for us to read to our little one" he answered happily that she liked the gift.


Until it downed on her that the original stories were quite grime compared to the Disney censored films.


"Michael you do realize the original stories were..quite grime?" She inquired warily.


"Of course my queen I knew they were! You haven't opened the gift completely" he replied.


Faith pulled out the books and saw hiding underneath were the disney collection.


"Thank you Michael this gift was just beautiful. The original books bring such fond memories sitting with my daddy reading together" she said kissing his lips sweetly.


Michael could only grin back at her but a question still on his mind.
"My queen how were you introduced to such fairy tales" he asked intrigued.


"Well from what my dad told me it was a case of a mistake and winged it when he knew I liked the stories..."


Six year old Faith sat by her tired and worn out father. She snuggled to his side happy to be by his side. He had promised his little girl that he would read her a bedtime story from a pile of books he had bought from a book store across the street as long she behaved herself.

By mistake Devnon thinking he had bought the Disney edition fairytale books to his mistake in his tiredness had bought the wrong copy and was now regretting it.


But Little faith was persistent and excited to hear another story about adventure and magic bloom before her eyes from the pages.


Devnon knew he was going to regret this decision decided to wing it and read the dark and tragic stories to his horror she enjoyed the stories and sadly begged him to read each story every night until the book finished he made sure to chuck the story into the outside bin. (F)


He raised a single eyebrow at the story and couldn't help but exclaim "no wonder you have such dark humour..it's those books maybe I should give them back"


Faith grabbed the books and held them in her hands while carefully avoiding her bump. She sneered warning him and the wise king knew not to take away her books.


The rest of the day was spent opening presents they bought for each other as well as gifts for the baby yet to come. It was all rather exciting for the young couple who couldn't wait to see their little one.


When the evening came for Christmas dinner where Jim, Phoebe and Michael's mother (who had flown just in time) to celebrate the day with the family.

It was a quiet but lively affair between the two families bonding over food and genuinely having a good time.

End Notes:

*wipes cobwebs from LQ* 

I know its been a while since I last posted and finally got some inspiration for this story what better than to post on the day I started this story? Can't believe it's been a year 😱. 

I don't know when I'll next post depends when a idea hits me writers block has been bad for this story.

Enjoy!

Ch. 56 by Lorry

Three days have passed since Christmas and thirteen year old Jules has been waiting to see her friends, since the two week holiday from school started about a week ago.

Jules spent all week talking about the day, giving the whole house a headache over her excitement. She just couldn't wait to see her mates.
She kicked away the duvet from her body slightly shivering due to the chill in the room, standing up from the bed and shoved her feet into her bunny slippers.


She yawned tiredly looking at the clock on her wall to see it was 9am. They had arranged to meet at 12pm.


She woke up early to try and get her lazy older twin out of bed since it took roughly thirty minutes to get him out of the comfort of his bed.


Since Faith left the twins decided they wanted separate rooms instead of sharing their room, gave reasons to them eventually giving in.

Their father's office (he barely used) was renovated to Eddie's room.

She opened her bedroom, strolling past her sister's old room, a month ago had been deserted but was now being rented by a college student.
Jules missed her sister so much, the last time she saw her was in summer. It had been a great experience to see her heritage. She missed her wise and sarcastic wisdom the most from her awesome sister.


Opening the door quietly she walked into the tidy room compared to her haystack of a room. His identical sandy coloured hair peakedvout from the duvet cocoon he created around himself.


She tiptoed up close to his bed noticing his loud snoring, she stared down to see the drool from his mouth down on the covers.


Jules sneered in disgust at the sight but chose to shake him avoiding the spit.
"Eddie wake up!" She whispered.


No response, he continued to snore.


"Mom is calling you" she whispered yet again trying another method.
No response.


This should work he loves that Nintendo. She thought to herself smirking slyly.


She stepped away from his bed as she cupped her hands to yell enthusiastic "Eddie the Nintendo broke and all your games fell in water!"
The sound of her yelling woke him. his eyes fluttered open and he fell off the bed entangled in his covers his voice muffled by the covers.


"Oh you should have seen your face" she laughed at the tumbling mess of her brother on the floor.


Eddie froze from his place on the floor before he turned himself around to glare at his sister clearly annoyed.


He pushed the cover from his chin revealing his spotty chin.
"That was a cheap blow Jules and you know it! You couldn't have just anything else to awake me" he accused irritated.


"I tried everything you still wouldn't wake up" she replied shrugging her shoulders before looking at the clock to see it was 9.45am.

 

"Well let's get ready we are seeing our friends today" she replied smiling brightly.


"Your friends you mean" he muttered in response.


Ignoring his statement Jules swiftly turned around walking away but before she left mentioning he shouldn't dare jump back in bed.


Now on his own Eddie muttered to himself about annoying sisters, began to untangle himself from his covers. Once that was done he threw covers messily back onto his bed.


He scratched his blonde locks momentarily before walking to his wardrobe to find a suitable casual outfit.


An hour later the twins were coming down the stairs around quarter to eleven. They sat in the dinning room with their mum eating a light breakfast.


"Alright kids be careful alright? Please call your dad or me to come pick you up we still need to go see uncle Zack" she told them as she sipped from the glass of water.


"Yes mum we will call you on Sasha's phone don't worry mum" Jules mentioned nodding at their mother.


Hearing Sasha's name bought a cold shiver down Eddie's back, that girl was just too clingy for his taste. Yes she was cute but nothing less all she did was babble how cute they would be..he knew she had a crush on him but he wasn't interested in anyone at the moment.


He only hoped Bobby was around to shield the attention away from him since his so called twin loves watching him squirm.


He nodded in confirmation as well before they both stood up with their plates taking them to the kitchen to wash and dry them before they left home.


They did the task quickly giving their sweet mother a farewell hug and kiss, they left the house to walk into the cold. Wrapping their scarfs around their neck making their way to Katie's house three blocks away from the house.


Jules knocking on Katie's door twice quickly stepped back when she heard the muffled footsteps approaching the door.


Katie flung the door open wrapping the remains of her scarf around her neck. She smiled at them.


"Thank goodness you made it on time, the others must be waiting at the joint" she said happily.


The twins simultaneously snorted at her and she rolled her eyes at the response. She slammed the door behind her and they quickly walked side by side to the joint where they regularly met once in awhile.


Arriving at the spacious cafe seeing their friends seated at the back relaxing and enjoying themselves indulged in a few snacks and hot drinks.


Ignoring the buzz of conversations going on between other eager teens the trio walked up to them.


"Look who finally made it!" A deep voice boomed cheekily.
Jules rolled her eyes while Katie slumped down next to him, Eddie (to his regret) sat next to a beaming Sasha.


"At least we are here Mr. Late" Jules teased him playfully.
"Whatever chump" Bobby replied smirking flashing his dimples at an unbothered Jules.


It was well known fact in their group that Bobby was crushing on Jules. Eddie wasn't too overprotective over Jules knowing she could look after herself but still he observed.


"Alright back down Romeo" Eddie drawled out calmly.
"I'm not doing anything but you should try and get Sasha off you" he replied smirking over his cup.


Eddie blinked now noticing the grinning Sasha sitting on his lap. He'd been so focused pretending she didn't exist and didn't realise she sat on his lap.


"Get off Sasha!" He yelled at her.


Sasha pouted at him reluctant at the chance she got to finally sit on his lap. She removed herself and once again sat by his side.
"Aw you two could have made a cute couple brother" Jules couldn't resist cooing.


Eddie stood up startling Sasha, he glared at his sister annoyed at the jib she threw.


"I'm going up front to order" he said ignoring her and leaving the table as everyone else laughed. To be fair he didn't find it funny as everyone kept pairing him and Sasha together.


The fun and relaxing day between the group continued as they chat, laughed and gossiped about various topics.


Soon it was time for their parents to come pick them up to their dismay once calls were made but they wished each other farewell. They would see each other when school started.

End Notes:

Since everyone loves the twins I decided to give you a day in their lives lol. This story is ending very soon! The next chapter might be the birth of the heir!

Enjoy!

THE END. by Lorry


The months have truly flown by for their majesties. The married couple enjoying the second chance to have a child. Michael couldn't hold back the joy of seeing her become rounder day by day.


They didn't allow the drama over the past year stop themselves from becoming united and strong together.


No one could be more than excited to see the next princess or prince come to the world than Michael.


It's now only two weeks left till Faith delivers and frankly she couldn't wait to deliver. She felt excitement run though her at the waited arrival of seeing the little baby. She wasn't the only one holding her breath..the whole world was waiting as well to see the next heir to the throne.


At the moment the couple were lounging in privacy, in their bedroom under the AC watching an action thriller movie on the flat-screen TV.
Faith sat in between her husband's legs circled around her.


"Michael I'm hungry can you get me strawberries?" She asked sweetly.
"Anything for you my lovely one I'll get a servant to get it for you" he replied and slowly stood up unwrapping his legs.

Once he left the room to find a servant standing near by. The female servant noticing his majesty asked if he needed anything. He requested a bowl of fresh strawberries. She nodded kindly and went off to do his bidding.
Just as the king wanted to provide small talk to his servants, he suddenly heard the frantic yells from the bedroom.


He spun around to rush to the door leaving the servants worried about what the sounds behind the closed door.


Michael flung the door open to see Faith holding her stomach, tears fell down her face ruining her mascara.


"My queen what's wrong?!" He asked walking to her side.


"My water broke Michael" she groaned in pain.


"Oh that's fine- your water broke?! Here ?! Now?! But your not meant to give birth for another two weeks!" He stuttered in utter shock.


"Tell that to your child who wants to come out now! Get me to a fucking hospital now!" She yelled.


He didn't need to be told twice turned around to the door entrance.
"You! My queen is ready to deliver! Get a car ready now!" He ordered to a male servant.


The servant turned around almost crashing into the female servant holding the bowl of strawberries. Luckily she didn't fall to the ground as the other servant ran to find Jim.


Swiftly turning around Michael went to the long cupboard, looking the overnight bag packed weeks prior to the due date.


"You idiot you forget about me! Dammit get me to a hospital" she moaned in pain.


"Now my love we are going now I'll just get the hospital bag we backed weeks ago" he explained hopefully to sooth her.


He found the bag behind one of his light jackets and slug it around his chest. Closing the cupboard door behind him. He gently gathered her in his arms and went out the door luckily to see Jim waiting there.


"Thank goodness Jim your here! Let's go!" Michael commanded.
Jim nodded wordlessly at his command and the trio walked fast to the waiting car.
Several hours later...


After the mentally and physically exhausting birth for Faith (of course she didn't leave without a naming Michael every British swear word under the sun and nearly breaking his hand) she laid proudly on the comfortable hospital bed holding her newborn son.


Michael laid by her side fasnicated by the little boy in her arms.

"Isn't he beautiful my love?" Michael whispered to her in awe.


"He truly is all the headache and kicks he gave me was worth it" she replied just as in awe as him.


"He doesn't look like me at all he took your side more" Michael chuckled softly.


" just shows Parker DNA is stronger and there goes your arrogance" she replied giving him a small smile, too tired to attempt smirking.


"I still have my confident we can still try" he replied just as arrogant to her amusement.


The newly parents shared a small chuckle in relief that all their troubles were over.
Their combined laughter stirred their little prince. His eyelids fluttered open to reveal a pair of blue gray eyes.


"Look at his eyes another tick for the Parker family" Faith said chuckling.
"You win this time my lovely queen but you must be tired let me take over for you" he replied smiling lovingly down at his wife.


"Your right I do feel knackered" she replied unable to prevent the yawn escaping from her lips.


Michael gently took his son out of her hands and stood up holding the tiny infant in his hands.


Faith fell asleep almost instantly to Michael's relief. He looked down to stare into his little boys face. The young prince hadn't stopped staring at the tall man in front of him.


"Look at your little face my little prince. I'm so glad you arrived safely. I will promise to always protect you and teach you to be a proper gentleman" Michael promised solemnly down at his baby boy. 

He ran one long finger down his smooth cheek and the newborn returned a gummy smile.


"At least you'll have my smile" he cooed at little boy before gently laying him down in his crib.


Michael sat on the comfortable chair and closed his eyes. His arms folded and slept off peacefully.

Epilogue:

 

It's been twenty years since the heir to the south African throne was born.
During that time..


Faith's parents chose to move to South Africa to be closer to their grandbabies and relax in retirement, now that the twins were grown and had left home years ago.


Eddie was a game designer at a small local business game design company in London. He isn't married preferably and not interested in any relationships.


Julie ended up in the fashion industry as a make up artist on small tv shows living with her boyfriend.


How about Lavender you ask? She ended up getting married to a wealthy man who lived up to her tastes. She's happily married with a ten year old son and doesn't plan to have any more children.
.
.
Rewind back to the young prince christened 'Neo Joseph Jackson' grew to be a open minddd and kind hearted man. He had his friend and now fiance Emma steyn by his side.


Emma was the little girl Jim and Phoebe didn'tt expect almost a year after Neo's birth.


The pair grew up to be the best of friends causing much trouble like their daddies in the past.


Along the way almost six years after the prince was born. Michael and Faith were given another chance yet again. They were blessed with triplets (all girls).


At first It was a rocky start getting the palace ready for another trio of little footsteps. It was a humbling and shock that they would even have another chance.

Now 20-year- old Neo laid on his bed thinking of old memories. He couldn't help but grimac over a slight memory that struck in his mind over his behaviour when he realised girls weren't just cooties and his friend was a girl.


He snorted unbothered by the comparism stated by many people. The sound of the door jolted him out of his restless thoughts to see his girlfriend walk into the room.


19-year-old Emma steyn strolled into her boyfriend's room. She chuckled at his goofy smile when his stormy blue eyes locked with her brown chocolate eyes.


A perfect blend of her parents Emma was her father in face but her mother in stature with strands of curly shoulder length Raven hair. She stood at 5'5 next to Neo's 5'11.


"Neo your still laying down? Have you forgotten we need to meet your parents for the meeting you requested?" She said raising a eyebrow in question.


"Of course I haven't forgotten why would I? It's hard to get them in one room longer than an hour" he replied rolling his periwinkle eyes.

Emma huffed at him as he stood up from his bed and pulled her into his arms. The young man had inherited his father's lanky frame and large hands.


He pecked her on the lips before he answered cheekily "let's not keep my family waiting"

He held her smaller hand in his hand and they left the room together heading to the throne room. The doors pushed open by the bodyguards in front of the tall and metal door.


King Michael sat on the same throne and Faith sat on the smaller throne by his side. The ageing couple had gained a few laughing lines.

This hadn't stopped their glow of wisdom and happiness together.
To the side their triplet daughters sat amongst themselves chatting quietly.


Grandparents/Emma's parents were out of sight doing various activities outside the palace.


Everyone paused all forms of conversation to see Neo and Emma walk into the room hand by hand.


"Son! I didn't expect for such a meeting would need everyone to be here" his majesty spoke up first.


"Yes your father is right Neo what could possibly bring this meeting on?" Her Majesty added in curiously.


"Well pa...ma I and Emma want to marry she is my future wife I won't take anyone else on from royal blood or not" Neo started shakily but Emma's squeeze pushed him forward to say more.


Everyone had secretly bet over the last four years or so wondered when the heir and his bodyguard would marry. Bets had been placed between the current king and queen (including the entire kingdom adding in)
Michael betting when Neo was perhaps in his early twenties and Faith betted late twenties.


Michael stepped down from his throne to swipe his young son in his arms, crushing the skinny boy in his bulkier frame and kissed his forehead.


"Come on pa not in front of Emma..let go!" Neo whined his face twisted in disgust at the feather kisses his father placed on his cheeks and forehead.


Emma rolled her eyes as she watched their fatherly bond while Faith and the girls laughed over the display.


Michael pulled away to ring his arm over his his shoulder.
"I won't stop you my son from marrying Emma.. she has always been another daughter to this family ever since Jim and Phoebe had her.She followed her father's footsteps" Michael said genuinely happy for his son. 

"Hey daddy you won the bet! --" Francisca pipped.

Neo's ears heard the word 'bet'


"Bet?!"

Neo looked back and forth at his family all sharing similar sheepish expressions waiting for an answer from someone.
Emma snickered quietly to herself watching the scene unfold.

"Well son the kingdom including made a bet when you and Emma would eventually marry..." he trailed glancing at Faith for assistance.

"What your father means baby is that we all betted shamelessly when you would come forward for permission and sadly I lost" she replied sighing.
Neo didn't know what to think sometimes with his family. He thought his family were a tad overboard sometimes but this just cemented them to be insane in his mind.


"Please Emma tell me you didn't know about this too" Neo asked facing his fiance.


Emma shrugged her shoulders to his question and Neo groaned.

"Look son we are sorry but it was an old bet that was resurfaced a few years ago and let's just say I have some savings and look at the bright side you'll be taking over from me in a few years. Congratulations"

Michael said genuinely happy for his son and soon to be daughter in law.
Neo sighed knowing he couldn't stay mad at his family. The topic changed to wedding plans and other things in the meantime.


Eventually Neo and Emma wedded towards the end of the year. Everyone from his extended family including hi aunty and uncle came over from England to enjoy this joyous event.

End Notes:

So this story has finally ended. I've had so much fun writing this for everyone!. But alas it must end. Thank you to anyone who commented and read this tiny small story that I never expected would get me almost 10,00 hits!?. Wow. 

I'll miss writing this pair of crazy bunch. Alas enjoy the last chapter of LQ. Leave a comment of your favourite moments in the chapters. 

<3

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=7259