On the line by MichaelManiac
Summary: Gotta put your heart on the line; if you wanna make it right.........................................


2 years ago Michael and Alica were happily married newly-weds. Now they can't stand each other. It's always he said, she said with them. Alica suggest the go see a marriage counselor. Michael reluctantly agrees to go with her. Join them through their sessions and at home as they try to put their hearts on the line and make things right between them.
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Song Fics, Lyrics, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 14827 Read: 95312 Published: Jul 18, 2011 Updated: Aug 09, 2011
Chapter 11: Clueless no more by MichaelManiac
I couldn't stop thinking about what Michael asked me.

I mean I just don't get it. One moment he's cold toward me and the next he's begging for my help. Should I help him or should I let him crash and burn? Decisions, Decisions.
**********************************

I couldn't make up my mind so I decided to get some advice from the first person I thought of- Rhonda
*********
"I think you should do it." Rhonda says. "I mean, it's obvious he still wants you." "He asked for your help." "I mean hello, If he didn't want you he wouldn't have asked for your help. "He wants to bond with you Alica."


"You really think so?" I asked as I curled my feet up on the sofa. "Sure he does." She replied. "Sometimes men have ways of telling you something that they don't want to say flat out." "He doesn't want to be forward with you." "If you let him crash and burn you're ruining your chances of bonding with him."

AS IF!!!!!!

A light clicked on in my brain. Rhonda is totally right. Michael still wants me! Michael wants to bond with me! How could I have not figured this out in the first place?!!? How could I have been so; clueless?!?

As much as I wanted him to crash and burn I can't say no. I'm clueless no more!
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=778