On the line by MichaelManiac
Summary: Gotta put your heart on the line; if you wanna make it right.........................................


2 years ago Michael and Alica were happily married newly-weds. Now they can't stand each other. It's always he said, she said with them. Alica suggest the go see a marriage counselor. Michael reluctantly agrees to go with her. Join them through their sessions and at home as they try to put their hearts on the line and make things right between them.
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Song Fics, Lyrics, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 14827 Read: 95381 Published: Jul 18, 2011 Updated: Aug 09, 2011
Chapter 25: It's obvious by MichaelManiac
Author's Notes:
Thank you so much invisible Link for that wonderful last chapter!! I was going to have Alica deal with Tatiana differently but that was way better than what I had in mind. Go on girl!
Alica's POV

"You totally kicked ass!" Cheryl, one of Michael's best back up singers says as I'm walking back to Michael's dressing room. I smiled big. I really was a classy woman but when you messed with me you got it. My mother taught me how to fight. N.O style.

"I guess I did." I said. I was feeling really dizzy. "It's about time somebody kicked her ass." I really don't feel well. A few minuets later I was crashing to the ground.

Michael's POV

"Michael,Michael need you now!!!!" Cheryl says as she nearly slides through the room. "What, What!" I said. I was just taking a break after the show. I was sweaty and tired. What now.

"Alica just fainted!" She said. "I coming!" I said as I quickly stood up. Something must be terribly wrong.

Alica's POV

"Alica, Alica." I opened my eyes. I'm lying on the same sofa that Michael and I had a little"Afternoon delight" on in his dressing room. Michael, Cheryl and Frank are all huddled around me. "Are you okay?" Michael asked. "Tatiana didn't hurt you, did she?" I shook my head.

"You should be asking her that." I said. "Where's your mother?" I asked. "She took a plane back home." He replied.

"Look about the whole Tatiana thing, I'm sorry." "I shouldn't have hired her." I smiled. "It's okay." "If you think it's okay to change in another woman's dressing room it's okay by me."

"Really?!?" Everyone asked in unison

"NO!!" I shouted. I grabbed Michael by the shirt so his face was close to mine. "And if that happens again somebody's getting stabbed."

"Is there anything you need." He ask. I knew exactly what I needed now. "Can someone please get me some chocolate cheesecake?" Everyone looked at me crazy. "Um, I'll see what's on the table." Michael replied with a stare.

Everyone left the room.

Michael's POV

"That's odd." "One minuet she faints then the next she wants chocolate cheesecake." I said to Cheryl. "Michael it's obvious." She says as she falls in step next to me. "What's obvious?"

"She's pregnant Michael."
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=778