[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Melanie Janis Matthews is sick of life in 2014. She deems it boring and all the same. Nothing pleases her in this day and age, and when pre-thanksgiving comes around, she declares she has nothing to be thankful for. To cheer her up, her little niece Emily gives her a special edition disc of the wiz. But even that doesn't cheer her up because it 'proves her point'. Meanwhile, a storm passes by and inflicts her area hard. While everyone is going to the storm celler, she stays and watches the movie, oblivious of the storm. Once the power goes off, the house is shook by the storm and she wobbles off, getting hit by the window, and falling over impacting her head on the tv's edge.

When she wakes up, something tells her she's not in Harlem, NY anymore..


Rated: T
Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Parody Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4747 Read: 5836
Published: Aug 23, 2014 Updated: Oct 05, 2014
Story Notes:

I will be parodying off of some song from the wiz. But they aren't mine. All characters belong to their respectful owners. It's just a parody fantasy I whipped up. I hope you love it as much as I will. Updates will be frequent, and I will split chapters into parts sometimes.

1. The Storm Approachth PT 1 by Orphan [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (503 words)

The wiz! My favorite movie of all time, I finally get to parody off of it! Woo hoo!

2. The Storm Approachth, PT 2 by Orphan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1007 words)

Alright! Next chapter, here we go.

(Maybe if I get into it enough, you'll see a banner in the near future! XD)

 

3. In The Movie, Whoa...(Storm Approachth Part 3!) by Orphan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1608 words)

Happy happy birthday to Michael Jackson and anyone born on this day!

#rememberhistime

#moonwalkersunite

#allaroundtheworldisayhb

4. Meeting The Scarecrow by Orphan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1629 words)

Sorry I've been gone so long! School started back up.