[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:


                                  

#TheLegendLivesOn* Finally comes #ROADTOMJSWORLD; following the crazy adventures of caring husband/father MICHAEL JACKSON, along with his outrageous new family, and their awesome lives. See how Michael's life changes forever after he adventurously meets Rae McSmith, the new hot bae out there for him. Little did he know that meeting THIS girl would lead his life to the next level; by leaving him to deal with: convoluted family situations, riding on to different adventures that lead to tackle and strive his way through dangerously arduous obstacles, dance/sing the stage away with his career (that's now better than ever), and be a true loving figure to his new, unique, and egregious family consisting of his: loving, beautiful wife Rae, out-of-this-world brother Twagzin Jackson, super cool nephew MAC, cunning little son Prince, and annoyingly-yet-funny-wannabe-badazzgangzta-style-of-an-awesome pet monkey Bubbles. A badass story that brings you to venture into different worlds that burst with the variety of action, adventure, romance, comedy, and a mixture of what's reality and fiction, you do not want to miss out on THIS phenomenally outstanding fanfic! "Get ready to ride the road to MJ's world, the ride of MJ's new life!"

 

 


Rated: T
Categories: Thriller: 1982-1983, Bad: 1986-1990, Dangerous: 1991-1993, HIStory: 1995-1999, Invincible: 2000-2003, 2003-2005, This Is It: 2006-2009, Adult, Adventure, Crime, Drama, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Supernatural, Dreams Characters: Michael
General Warnings: Mild Violence
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 25664 Read: 7435
Published: Jul 15, 2015 Updated: Jul 24, 2015
Story Notes:

CAST:

Michael Jackson as Himself

Ariana Grande as Rae Kimberly McSmith Jackson

Katherine Jackson as Katherine Jackson

MJ's Brothers and Sisters as Themselves

Joe Jackson as Joe the Stupid Hoe

Series status: On-going.

Story cover design, #ROADTOMJSWORLD® character picture edits, and story done/created by: Ryan Shweg. 2015. All Rights Reserved®.

 

1. CHAPTER 1: "The Atrocious Nightmare! This Craze Life is Rae's Life" by RYAN SHWEG [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4616 words)

2. CHAPTER 2: "Blood on the House Floor! The Birthday BASH" by RYAN SHWEG [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (5603 words)

3. CHAPTER 3 "Perfect Timing! The Lifesaver That Promises a Brand, New World" by RYAN SHWEG [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3705 words)

 

LMAO. Sorry y'all, that the swearing/violence from the last 2 chapters were so extreme to the point that they kinda got outta hand *ESPECIALLY WITH LESTER! LIKE OMG YOU FACKIN WHITE TRASH BISH- *... Yah. Don't worry about this chapter, there is hardly going to be anymore swearing for this/the next couple of chapters, lol. Anyways, hope y'all will continue to ENJOY the story!

 

 

4. CHAPTER 4: "Rae's Ambition - A Miracle to Give the Best Birthday in HIStory!" by RYAN SHWEG [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (7049 words)

5. CHAPTER 5: "Strong Bonds Shared! Love's Never Felt As Good as This One." by RYAN SHWEG [Reviews - 0] (4691 words)