[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Melissa 'Mel Jay' James is on the trip of her life with her two bestfriends, Andrea 'Andy Chay' Charles, and Naomi 'Nai Ri" Richards. They are traveling to Kansas to see the one and only, Michael Jackson in his bad tour. Mistakes were made and they end up on his bus as backup dancers and singers. The girls struggle and try to make it as dancers on their own and trying to end up okay by the end of Journey.

 


Rated: K+
Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Adventure, Romance Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 2470 Read: 5027
Published: Jul 22, 2011 Updated: Jul 31, 2011
Story Notes:

Melissa-

Andrea-

Naomi-

Tony-

Michael-

Diana-

This is my first story.

So Enjoy!

Bad Era Of Course.

First Chapter Finished

Second chapter Finished

1. Chapter One Leaving Home by Invisible Ink [Reviews - 0] (1699 words)

Disclaimer-

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2- The Trip by Invisible Ink [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (769 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Chapter 3 Dirty Diana by Invisible Ink [Reviews - 0] (2 words)

DISCLAIMER-

Nothing but the story idea and fictional characters is mine, All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owner

Okay guys I'm  pissed to the fullest cause I've written this chapter twice now and this is the third and it keeps disappearing for different reasons. So tommorow I will write it. Bye :]

*Reminder to my self: Heartbreak Hotel Dancer*

So I won't really give what the chapter's about away^^ I just used codewords.