[Reviews - 146] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

,,Thank you so much,Mr. Carlton!You're my hero!" I said as I entered in the house.

 ,,I'm glad I could help you,my dear..."he said.

.........Finally.....my new HOME!....It's been my dream to have a place of my own,where I can do whatever my heart wants....the only problem is...I have no friends here!...it's all new to me.....but,wait...someone is coming in my direction...it's a man...and oh God, he has the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen...he's wearing a cap,sunglasses and has a moustache and he's dressed in a simple red T-shirt and black pants...once he was in front of me,he extended his hand and said shyly :

 ,,Hello,welcome to Encio,I hope you'll enjoy living here,...I'm your new neighbour,what's your name?"

,,Um...Hello and thank you for welcoming me here,my name is Ariel  " I said back,shaking his hand shyly as well...little did I know who really my new neighbour was and that from then on,my life would take a completely change........of course....in a GOOD way...  

 

[image removed by admin]

 

CAUTION : If ANY of my stories are seen on OTHER sites,please ANNOUNCE me ! THIS site is the ONLY one in which I am posting ! So ,this means that if the stories are seen elsewhere,they're STOLEN! 

Thank you for your attention!

 

 

  MUCH L-O-V-E !   


Rated: K
Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Romance Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 42 Completed: No
Word count: 39588 Read: 331633
Published: Sep 02, 2011 Updated: Aug 07, 2012

1. I hope you all will enjoy it! by Alina [Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstar (2 words)

2. Ready...on my own.... by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (790 words)

Hello to all MJ fans...First I would like to thank you all for your support and care,I REALLY appreciate it,it helps me A LOT not only here,but in my life also,there aren't enough words to thank you....Secondly,I'm sorry if there will be spelling mistakes or anything like it,so feel free to warn me about it,I don't mind at all,it's just that I'm not an American:))..I would also LOVE if you would want to suggest any ideas,it would be my pleasure to introduce them into my story...review sincerely with all your heart...I love you all!

3. ,,Hi...I'm your new neighbour..." by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1501 words)

4. Decisions...... by Alina [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (734 words)

I know that Michael  didn't appeared to much in the chapters,but DON'T worry,he's coming up in the next one,and it will be full of him! thank you so much for your understanding and patience,I just wanted to do some introductions in the first chapters and now I'm done,so let the romance begin!

5. ,,Michael is watching you...." ,,.......WHAT?" by Alina [Reviews - 0] (1305 words)

I'm sorry if the chapter is too long....I just wanted to get to the real thing,you know...enjoy and review,please!

6. Just a note.... by Alina [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (122 words)

7. ,,The pleasure was all mine..." by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1048 words)

ok,..........no more silent readers:)) and about the characters....you know Michael,he needs no introduction:)) ...as for Ariel,I decided to let your imagination free,if you want you can put yourself in this story,it will make it more exciting..........one more problem: can someone help me with the photos?I mean,when I'm trying to post them,the image can't be seen....any sugestions? THANK YOU FOR READING ! ENJOY AND REVIEW!  LOVE YOU ALL!

8. Guess what?..................................YaY!!!! by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1078 words)

Thank you SO much for your support!,I really love you all! enjoy  :))

9. Guess who?................It's ME, ,,Mr. Beautiful! " by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (911 words)

I hope this chapter will put a smile on your face....really......enjoy! love

10. ,,Fly away"..... by Alina [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (497 words)

I don't know what to say to you......no comment.......you're my EVERYTHING!

THANK YOU for supporting me...it means a lot.......

here's a NEW chapter!

ENOY!

11. He ,,WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN' " ? by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1054 words)

What's Michael up to in this chapter? Enjoy! :))

12. ,,Hear her voice / Shake my window / Sweet seducing sighs..." by Alina [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (953 words)

Dear fans....just 3 words,full of meaning : I LOVE YOU!

13. Let me ,,ROCK WITH YOU! " by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (855 words)

Thank you all for your care and kindness.....your comments and support made me feel better and smile.......I don't know what to say.....LOVE YOU TO DEATH!

Enjoy!

14. ,,Me-Michael...You-Ariel" aka ,,Candy-Man" :)) by Alina [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (983 words)

ENJOY MY LOVELIES!

15. Feelings..... by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (791 words)

Thank you for your attention....I REALLY appreciate it.....

um......one more thing....

could you PLEASE tell me how to post pictures on this site?

I mean I know where to go but they don't appear........

PLEASE HELP!

(how do you put them?)

L-O-V-E!

16. ,,I just wanna touch and kiss And I wish that I could be with you tonight You give me butterflies inside" by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (589 words)

Thank you for helping me with the pictures ,,jacksonfan" !

I LOOOVE YOU ALL!

I LOOOO...OOOOVE MY MJ FAMILY SO MUUUCH!

ENJOY!

17. It's the begin of the new begining! by Alina [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (589 words)

LOOOOOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Many,many,MANY blessings to all of you!


P.S.: Please look over the chapters from the beggining because I've posted pictures!

THANK YOU!

ENJOY!

18. I DON'T KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Alina [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (540 words)

What will she say to him?

ENJOY!

19. ,,Things will get better if you just hold my hand / Nothing can come between us if you just HOLD MY HAND" by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (803 words)

ENJOY AND LOVE!

20. What will I do if I just can't stop LOVING YOU......?! by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstar (421 words)

I am SO SORRY.....REALLY...for not updating....

Please forgive me....

I was so busy with school....

I don't LIKE TESTS....AT ALL!

ENJOY!

21. The ,,pursuer" by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (785 words)

 

Well...my dear ladies,I THANK YOU so much for your support!...

I am so SORRY I haven't updated...But these days....I mean...from now on...I will write MORE and MORE.....I hope God will help me and you all!

MUCH L-O-V-E!

ENJOY!


 

 

22. Come closer...closer...closerrrrr...... by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1018 words)

You ladies...YOU....And only YOU.....

ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

My EVERYTHING....

You're here when I'm upset...

You're here when I'm happy...

You're here when I want to share something with you...

And I will NEVER have ENOUGH ,,Thank you" for YOU.....

NEVER....

ENJOY!

P.S.: I absolutely LOOOOVE the reviews!

23. ,,Come together" by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (731 words)

Enjoy,my darlings!

 

24. The professional way.... by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1115 words)

ENJOY,LOVELY PEOPLE!

BLESS YOU ALL!

25. Hmmmmmmm......... by Alina [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1083 words)

 

I'm sorry if I've update a little late....I know that I've said that I'll post chapters more frequently.....SORRRRRRRRY!


I'M trying...but this week at school was.....uh.....no words...you understand....


ANYWAY.....


ENJOY! MUCH L-O-O-O-V-E!


 

26. YES or NO ??? by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (780 words)

HI MJ FAMILY!

A new chapter is UP!

Thank you for the AMAZING comments and LOVE that you give and share with me!

MUCH L-O-V-E!

ENJOY!

27. ,,O la la la...Let's go DANCING...O la la la..." by Alina [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1200 words)

THANK YOU MJ FAMILY!

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

ENJOY!

28. ,,Mon AMOUR.... " by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (937 words)

Sorry for not updating ,my dears.....

I had a hard test at biology today......and many lessons to learn...

But now it's OVER!

ENJOY!

29. ,, Huston,we have a PROBLEM ! " by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (938 words)

Dear family......

I am sorry AGAIN for not updating...

I had a looong story to read and some drawing to create for school....

and homework....

and I wanted to WRITE a chapter but....I couldn't...

BUT...

Now I CAN!

MUCH L-O-V-E!

ENJOY!

 

30. ,,Yes ! Yes ! Yes! " she said,smirking... by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1031 words)

Soooooooo SOOOORYYY for not updating.....

I feel soooooooooooo GUILTY now.......

I hope that you're not upset...


I am SO GLAD that I've succedeed on writing !

SERIOUSLY!


ENJOY!


MUCH L-O-O-O-O-O-O-V--E!

31. ,,Leave me alone,stop DOGGING me around ! " by Alina [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (684 words)

Dear family....

I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated....

Sometimes....school can be hard.....and when you have your Romanian teacher who gives you a comment of 5-6 pages on a story is....is......UNBELIEVABLE!

.....plus....we have to lear it and then we have to give a test....

(that was yesterday )

now.....we have ANOTHER LONG comment....

.....

I am NOT complaining...but we're NOT machines.....


Anyway......PLEASE FORGIVE me....

I LOVE YOU ALL!

ENJOY!

32. ,,I was in the bed when I was doing that..." by Alina [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1145 words)

So sorry for the waiting !


I'm not going to bore you so  :


ENJOY and Please REVIEW ! :x:x:x


MUCH L-O-V-E!

33. ,,'Cause you cameras can’t control, the minds of those who know That you’ll even sell your soul just to get a story sold" by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (776 words)

Please enjoy !

I AM SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE...SOOOOOORRRRYYYYYY! 

MUCH L-O-V-E!

34. I love you ! by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1281 words)

35. ,,We'll see...." by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (928 words)

(sigh) .........uh......uhh.....God,this is.....embarassing....

I don't know how to explain my ,,missing" on this site....But I'll tell you the truth....I was at school and I was VERY busy......you see...I am in the highschool's choir and we had a contests....and before that,we had rehearsals and you know....I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY....

I know you might be mad at me...but I will post chapters from now on...that's it !

I will post chapters and contiunue to L-O-V-E you A-L-L       E-N-D-L-E-S-S-L-Y !









P.S. : Forgive me pwwwweeeeeeeaaaaasssssssseeee????????????? 





MUCH L-O-V-E,


                     Alina.

36. WHO'S BAD? by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (697 words)

Happy NEW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAR SWEETHEARTS!

God,I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!

Sorry for not posting chapters !

But I will!

I am  on the winter vacantion and will post more and more chapters!

Tell me ,tell me ,TEEEEELLLL MEEE,how did you NEW YEAR began?

Be sincere,please!

LOVE YOU ALL!

LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

 

37. If you PISS me off ONE more time,I'll go THRILLER on your .....butt ! " by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1290 words)

LOVE YOU MORE!

 

How was your first day of the year?

 

MUCH L-O-V-E!

 

 

( Told you I'm going to update MORE often! )

 

:))

 

MUCH L-O-V-E!

38. ....Because of.......YOU! by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1214 words)

39. Feeling BAD today... by Alina [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (837 words)

,,Sorry" is NOT enough to say to you.

I am not going to start complaining baout my absence...I had to concentrate on my school...

Thank you enormously for ALL the sweet and sincere reviews!

MUCH L-O-V-E!

ENJOY

 

 

40. ,,What makes you happy?" He grinned. ,,My BMW." by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1525 words)

Sorry for not updating!

 

 

ENJOY AND DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER AT WHAT I WROTE AT THE -END NOTES- !

 

MUUUUCH L-O-V-E!

41. A clear view... by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1174 words)

Enjoy!

42. An half-fulfilled dream by Alina [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2853 words)