Forbidden Love by Jiilly
Summary:

Marcella Jeannie Katerina Martin is a Queen of all Vampires, her family came from the most powerful bloodline which they called themselves the pureblood vampires, she wanted to find out who killed her parents but she end up working as a bodyguard and staying by the king of pop's side at Neverland Ranch although the only problem is Marcella's mate (soul mate) is Michael himself, what will happened if love have blossom between them? Is Michael going to accept who she is or is he going to reject her?


Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, HIStory: 1995-1999, Invincible: 2000-2003, This Is It: 2006-2009, Adult, Adventure, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Trigger Warning! Characters: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 6268 Read: 4883 Published: Feb 09, 2015 Updated: Apr 01, 2015
Story Notes:

This is the main Characters appearance

this is Marcella Martin Original appearance (Vampire)

her other appearance as a fake bodyguard...for her to hide her identity (Human)

Marcella first butler> Dean Leroy

Second closest Butler and Friend> Samuel David

Her personal Maid and closest friend> Elouisa Thomas

the rest of the characters......you guys will see it..if i post a new chapters.....thank you & Enjoy:)

1. Chapter 1 by Jiilly

2. Chapter 2 by Jiilly

3. Chapter 3 by Jiilly

4. Chapter 4 by Jiilly

5. Chapter 5 by Jiilly

Chapter 1 by Jiilly

Chapter 1 (March 1991, Santa Barbara California)

Marcella pov

Hello, My name is Marcella Jeanie Katerina Martin, I am the first child of Queen Isabella and King Eduardo Martin, I was born in august 26 1487 at France, my family is not a normal vampire who gotten bitten by any other vampires out there but what I am saying, I was born a vampire which they called us the pureblood royal bloodline, my family ruled the vampire world for a very long time to protect and balance our kind, as you can see we secretly don't tell humans about our existence except the governments around the world (the only ones who knows that we exist) because in the end they will kill us.

The only thing can get us killed is, sun, ancient wooden stake with a symbol of cross on it and silver cross bullets for us pureblood but as for the normal vampire who gotten bitten well...normal wooden stake, silver bullets and also sun, it didn't change the difference much, the only thing can protect us from the sun is a daylight necklace or ring if you have a friendly witch with you, we also got powers....well the royal family mostly has it along with some gifted vampires who lucky to have it, it's kind of complicated to explain cause there's a lot of different  powers we have but soon you will find out....okay let's just change the topic, I became a Queen vampire of our kind in September 14th 1869 just two days after my parents died, they both died because someone murder them some reason although in the end we knew the truth and who killed them which I won't mention it for now, I got 4 annoying brothers and they are Roman, Cristobal, Daniel and the youngest Howard, the 4 royal prince of vampires.......their responsible is to look after our royal nobles around the world especially in Europe....why? Easy the answer is because sometimes they act like a child brat bastards, thanks to my siblings who always reported to me, what they were doing, they always get caught and get their punishment in the end.

I forgot to mention about the myth of what humans is writing of our own kind (vampires) is mostly a lie, the truth about us, we ate a normal human food like any others people but mostly blood to survive, our warm blood is running through our veins like any normal humans, our bodies too  is also warm like normal humans, we sleep on the bed not coffin, we are working like a normal people then we can bore a child like a human too, I know it's weird but that's who we all are.

Right now I am here in America, living at Santa Barbara California acting as a bodyguard for the international iconic superstar the king of pop Michael Jackson why? Well....my answer is...this man is my soul mate without him realizing yet....i met him in the early 1990's, I was working as a police officer (pretending) somewhere in LA those days, what is more got interesting is one day my boss told me that I have a mission to do which I find out that I needed to escort the king of pop safely to his home in Neverland ranch..... ...and I did....since I completed my task so fast, I was going back to my duties as Queen but certain someone got interested in me more without I myself didn't know and the person is Michael Jackson himself, he personally ask me in person(Shyly)  if I wanted to work for him as his personal bodyguard, at first I didn't want accept it, I was unsure of my own decision( the reason is his Blood and scent) but when our eyes meet for the first time........i felt a connection instantly through his soul but what I am worried about is.....i am a vampire and he is a human....ugh fuck?! I wanted to run away and Michael doesn't want me to go away from him, he just want me to stay beside him as his special friend although we both knew forbidden love will blossom between us sooner rather later until someone snapped me out of my own thoughts.

"Earth to Cella, EARTH TO CELLA, you home girl" Janet screamed loudly at me, i sighed and look quickly at her, giving her an apologetic smile," Yes Jan, I'm here, sorry I was just thinking deeply in my thoughts" I said calmly, Janet sighed annoyed, she shook her head and stare in front of her, where we could see all the children from the hospital, playing with Michael happily.

"So how's my brother doing? I haven't pretty much spend time with him" Janet said softly, my eyes softened as I stare at her, I caressed Janet's back in a friendly way, "He's fine Jan, I always been beside Mike 24/7, he doesn't want me to anywhere without him by his side...you already know his childish reason" I said coyly, Janet giggled and smirk at me, "You know my brother likes you more than a friend" She confessed in a low tone, I frowned at her sentence, the heck? Where  is that came from, "Jan I don't think Michael can ever think of me like that, we are just friends, we both knew each other for past almost 1 year" I said coolly, Janet instantly look straight to my eyes which I froze from my spot, she carefully looking at me and sighed again,"Cella, I know my brother very well, he may be your boss or friend but the way he was staring adoringly with love at you sometimes, I have never seen him look at anybody like that before......even the day he saw Lisa-Marie, he didn't gave her that look of his eyes so don't deny me now Cella, you already know that I am tellin you the truth girl" Janet said slyly, I sighed and just nodded in response.

I didn't want to argue with Janet about his brother being in love with me today....it's just I'm a vampire Queen, I don't want Michael to get hurt because of me....ugh.....i just hope my servants come here already along with my brothers

Chapter 2 by Jiilly
Author's Notes:

the more she became hungry, the more she will revealed her true nature as a vampire, hope you like this chapter.....ENJOY:)

Chapter 2 (April 1991, Los Angeles California) at private studio down town part 1

Today Marcella, Bill and Wayne are still with Michael at the studio working for his upcoming new album who it will be release this November with his producer Teddy Riley, they have been staying at the studio since 7 0'clock in the morning, Marcella was so bored out of her mind, she doesn't want to stay here at all plus she's starting to get hungry for blood, the Queen knew her light brown eyes change into blood red one, she instantly turn her head away from the view, where Bill and Wayne can see cause she doesn't want them to see it.....not yet.

She was thinking hard, where in the hell she will get her food although she cannot tell Bill nor Wayne about her secret until Marcella felt someone was staring at her sharply behind her head which no other than Bill, he was watching her closely with a suspicious expression, trying to figure her out, what was wrong.....? Marcella smirked at this and sighed in frustration, she doesn't have a choice but to tell her colleagues or she will end up dead being hungry, she closed her eyes to inhale and exhale for her to relax in a few minutes and it did work, the color of her eyes return to normal for no humans to get scared of her.

"Bill is there something on my face?" Marcella asked rather calmly, she turned her attention at Bill, who snapped out from his thoughts and he cleared his throat.

"I-, I-, well Marcella can you come with me? Wayne and I will have to talk to you before Michael's makes his appearance" Bill said calmly, Marcella raised her eyebrow curiously, she has a feeling something big will happened between her and two men so she just nodded in understanding and the three of them go to a room, where they can speak privately to each other.

Marcella pov

As Wayne closed the door behind him softly, Bill turned his attention at me and giving me a serious expression, sooner rather later he will ask me ‘What am i? Am I human or not' I rubbed my temple frustrated, I'm guessing the right thing last year that this two person are very sharply to notice suspicious things so quickly, gosh damn it I need to tell them the truth, I really don't have a choice or else this won't end well.

"Bill you don't need to ask me if I am human or not cause you already know the answer" I said plainly with my accent slipping out of my tong, Wayne and Bill look at each other with wide eyes and gulped nervously, I smirked in interested and I just sat one of the chairs, waiting for them to ask me more.

Wayne and Bill had stayed silent for a while thinking deeply in their thoughts, what kind of question they will ask me but on the same time they are watching me closely too until I myself start to feel a little bit annoyed and uncomfortable, ugh....... I hate when Humans are like that on purpose so I cleared my throat and stare blankly at both of them, I just need to get this over with or else Michael will know?!

"Look Bill and Wayne...let's go straight to the point but before we start, how in the hell you guys knew about me" I said in an authority tone.

"We-, okay I myself caught you one time drinking blood inside the kitchen without the staff noticing you were there by yourself alone plus your aura is a lot of different like us normal humans and also you came from a royalty, how did I know....it's obvious... the symbol of your own necklace" Bill said coyly, I smiled sweetly at him and applause on the same time which he frowned in return.

"Correct but since you both knew, what I am.....can you keep this a secret from Michael along with the Jackson family because they aren't ready to know the truth" I said urgently.

"We won't tell a single soul Marcella, we are just curious that's all and I have a question for yah if that's okay (I nodded in response which Wayne continue his sentence), how can you control around us humans especially Michael, whose beside you for 24/7" Wayne asked confidently, i raised my eyebrow at him and smirk....um this human has the balls to ask me although there's nothing bad to just answered it honesty.

I explain it to Wayne and Bill about all vampires and my family even myself calmly that how can I control myself not to harm any humans if they are beside me 24/7 but since I have their attention it was rather quickly for me to explain it without being interrupted before the three of us heard someone knock on the door, I stop talking and sniff quietly, who is the other person on the other side of that door which no other than Michael himself.

"Gentlemen, we have to cut this conversation short now cause our boss is already here so remember what I have ask you both (Both of them nodded then we all turned our attention at the door) let's go guys, we don't want Michael to get suspicious" I said in a low tone.

"True....well let's go now, let's not keep our boss waiting" Bill whispered in a flatly tone, I turned around and stare at Bill with my eyebrow raised," Yes, yes manager, don't worry about Michael, he will understand Bill so relax" I said plainly," She's right on this one bill" Wayne said in a mocked tone.

Bill glared at Wayne which he ignore it, I suppress my chuckle but Bill also glared at me,  I was struggling  to regain my composure, gosh this two makes me laugh as always, when Wayne opened the door softly, his expression change instantly to his normal ones, the same as Bill, well back to normal, the three of us saw Michael, standing there with his eyebrow raised in suspicious, oh shit I just hope, he didn't heard our conversation.

"Guys, what are you doing in here? I was looking for you guys..."Michael said gently but on the same time you can hear he is suspicious about us, fuck?! He is misunderstanding us now.....?!

"Sorry Joker but we needed to be alone for no one to hear sneakily to our conversation, as you can see, Marcella wanted to talk to us some business stuff and since you are here well she will explain it to you" Bill said coyly tone, he look at me on the corner of his eye, giving me a signal that I needed to tell Michael the truth about my family, visiting me this coming weekend which it's true.

"Yeah......what Bill said is true so c'mon Mike, I'll talk to you inside the studio alone while Teddy is going to eat lunch" I said in a mimic tone, the king stare at us closely in a couple of minutes then he just nodded in the end, accepting our answers, phew that was a close one.

"Sure Cella, let's go" Michael said with a lovely smile, he grabbed my hand and pull me with him to start walking beside him, before I go any further, I gave Bill and Wayne a thank you look for them saving me out there, they just giving me a thumps up and wave goodbye at me in responds, I just hope I can control myself more further or else....i will bite my own mate and I don't want that to happened.....SHIT!? 

Chapter 3 by Jiilly

Chapter 3(April 1991, Los Angeles California) at private studio down town part 2

Marcella pov

When Michael and I arrived inside the studio, Teddy excuse himself out of the room to get some lunch which he will come back in an hour, Michael just nodded in response then he turned his attention at me with a gently smile, I instantly felt the hunger start to build within me once again, fuck it's getting worst, oh great not good, the beast inside me is starting to become  violent for her to get out from her cage, she wants to be free and I don't like it, I need to control myself.....!! Gosh damn it I need to distract myself now!?

"So Miky, what do you want to know?" I said coolly but on the same time I was struggling to stay calmly........i hope Michael didn't notice that.

"Well what did you guys talk about actually? I just wanted to know Cella sweetie" Michael said curiously. (Please don't let my eyes go red, please don't let my eyes go red) I said in a hopeful tone inside my thoughts.

"Um I was just telling Bill and Wayne that my brothers along with my well our other friends are coming to visit me this coming weekend so if it's okay for I myself to take a day off for one week Miky?" I asked in honesty although I don't know yet what day those troublemakers are coming but on the same time I have a feeling I will see them this coming week or unexpected make their appearance. Michael sighed and give me an expression really-girl-you-won't-leave-me-aren't-you look which it's the first time seeing him giving that face to me, I giggled and shook my head, he never let other people see the playful or should I say the real Michael Jackson, I take one of his curly hair behind his ear and smiled softly at him.

"Sure Bella but do you have too" He said in a child tone with a pouted face, I chuckle and bit my lip, gosh this man is trying to charm me with those eyes of his, I'm sorry my love I have too because I really need to drink blood once more anywho, Michael is the only one calling me that Name Bella, I ask him why one time when he start calling me he's nickname for me of course he answered is....well he once said: it fits for you because you are a very beautiful headstrong woman I have ever seen, you are a very special lady Marcella and that name should be yours only, no one cannot call you that name, unless it's me alone can call you that beautiful name my sweet Bella"  Geez the king always being seductive around me sometimes if we were alone.....gosh this is crazy.

"Yes Miky I have too, my brothers are coming, don't worry I will come at the Ranch to come and visit you" I said softly, Michael eyes softened then caressed my cheek lovingly and gave me a kissed on the same time...okay that is unexpected.

"That would be nice Bella, just promise me one thing though" He said in a serious tone, I frowned at this and nodded slowly unsure," Sure Miky, what is it?" I whispered, once again he look straight to my eye, brown eyes gazing to brown eyes, oh gosh not this again, damn it look fucking away or else I will get stuck just staring at his beautiful eyes while he charms me with his beauty?! He smiled adoringly at me and caressed my cheek once more," Please call me every day if you have the time, you know me Bella, I don't want to be alone" He said sadly, I bit my lip and came closer to him, now I really don't want to leave him alone at his big damn castle ugh, I starting to really regret this now.

"I promise Miky, I will call you and visit you, for you not to feel alone again" I said, he smiled and squeeze my hand, again I didn't even release we were holding hands in the end," Thank you Bella" Michael said gently.

Michael and I pretty much didn't let go to each other that day, when we were at the studio, he wanted me to stay with him but there's a problem, I am damn hungry, I needed to get out of there fuck! I text Bill quickly before I lose control then unexpectedly through our bound as siblings, I felt one of my brother is near, shit! Time to move!

I didn't explain nor bother Michael at all while he busy recording a song, I just immediately bolted out of the studio and walk down the hall until I saw my brother talking to Bill rather calmly, he explaining to Bill, he wanted to talk to me urgent bla, bla, bla, gosh my little brother whom I'm closed with haven't change for more than 100 years, sheesh, he's sense of style when he charm a human haven't change either.

I stand calmly behind Bill and cleared my throat to get their attention, Bill along with my brother look quickly at me, Bill was surprised to see that  I was already there fast as for my lil bro, he was just smirking as always," Bill you may go now, if Michael ask you where am I, tell him I'm with my bro who make his appearance here unexpectedly without calling me" I said plainly coldly without taking off my eyes from my brother, Bill sighed and shrugged, "Sure Cella, I'll see you later", I gaze away from my brother and stare at Bill, I gave him a lovely smile and kissed his cheek," Thanks Bill" I said softly, Bill smiled at me in return and he excuse himself then he walk away from us, leaving me and my brother finally alone.

I instantly look at my brother sharply, he's lips twitched in response, he definitely knows he's in big trouble right now, I step towards him in inhuman speed and we both are finally face to face although our faces are much closer, just a couple of inches away from one another, I wanted to punch him to his jaw but on the same time I couldn't so I unexpectedly hug him tightly which that caught him off guard. My brother was shocked at first of how I reacted but he embraced me in return, he laid his head on my shoulder and nuzzled my neck, inhaling my scent, gosh my little brother haven't change for almost 500 years when he do this........well I cannot do anything, after all we both are close since he was born, our bond to one another is unbreakable, let's just say he's possessive and overprotective of me.

"Pourquoi ne avez-vous m'a appelé Roman?(Why have not you called me Roman?)" I said flatly

"je suis désolé soeur, nous voulions tous vous surprendre mais il semble que je me ne ai pas la patience d'attendre pour le dos de votre arrivée à votre villa privée ici en Californie (I'm sorry sister, we all want to surprise you but it seems that I do not have the patience to wait for the back of your arrival at your private villa here in California)" Roman said apologetic, I sighed and caressed his hair softly.

"You know good, you can't be here brother, Michael will misunderstood our relationship what is between us if he saw us doing something weird in front of him cause he doesn't know nor understand the supernatural world yet" I said with my thick accent whose slipping away from my tong. Roman back away from me a little bit and look straight to my eye, he frowned in confusing.

"Your soul mate doesn't know yet sister, the truth?" I sighed and nodded.

"He doesn't know Roman, not yet, he's not ready to know the truth" I said coyly, he shook his head and smirk, oh no, he's thinking on doing something..........

"Interesting my dear sister but remember this, tell him sooner rather later because you know ourselves who came from the bloodline of royalty has a lot of enemies and they can tell him hurt him sneakily without you knowing" Roman said in a serious tone, I sighed in frustrated, damn my brother is right also he has become so mature and wise.

"I thank you for warning me my dear brother, (until I caught a sight of Michael is coming to our way shit!) I want to chit chat with you more my dear brother but my boss is coming this way so-"I stop in midsentence when Michael called my name although he was walking towards us now, where my brother and I were standing, I stood there frozen to my spot........fuck! This is not good.

"Bella what are you doing here? Bill said that your brother is here......and-," his sentence also were cut off too when he himself saw my brother is standing beside me, oh great.....more complicated explanation to do, I need to tell him straight to the point or else an awkward silence will come through us.

"Mike, this is Roman Martin, my little brother, he is the second child of our family" I said plainly annoyed with my accent, shit my accent just slip out from my tong which I let my guard down, also Bill gave a signal with a warning look, great really great .

"Nice to meet you Mister Martin, it is privilege to finally meet you" Michael said too politely, I raised my eyebrow about this, what the hell was that for.

"Likewise Mr. Jackson, um dear sister I got to go, I'll see you later, just to let you know everyone is arriving tonight at the Villa, where we could meet so I'll let our brothers know, where you are" He said flatly.

"Whatever Roman just call me" I said calmly, once again his smirk came back and wink at me," I'll see you later my lovely sister" Roman purred in response, he kissed my cheek goodbye and nodded politely to Michael along with the others then he walk away from us, leaving my stunned, shocked co-workers and boss there, where they were standing. Okay that was absolutely dramatic.

Once I turned my attention back to Michael, he was staring at me with his eyebrow raised, ugh I guess I should have told him about my family after all because in the end, he will definitely meet my own family.

End Notes:

sorry for the late update, i was very busy with school so here is the new chapter, i hope you like it.....:)

Chapter 4 by Jiilly

Chapter 4(April 1991, Santa Barbara California)

Marcella pov

I swallowed nervously, when Michael looked at me with a suspicious expression but of course I myself ignore it.........I really have to explain it the situation to him or else temptation will come to me...dot, dot, dot should I say more complication will come through me which I won't let that happened.

"Um Miky, I will explain it to you somewhere private cause I don't want anyone to eavesdropping of our conversation" I whispered lowly in a calmly tone.

"Ah sure Bella, let's  go then my lady" He said formally but on the same time, he's teasing me on purpose, I sarcastically rolled my eyes and huffed annoyed, gosh the king of pop has a side that you won't even expected it at all.

While Michael and I were already inside the Escalade SUV quickly, Bill drives away from the building and heading at the route to Neverland as for Wayne, he was sitting in front on the passenger sit quietly, they both knew I will have to explain it to the king in honesty way about my family little by little, I don't want him to get scared or terrified about my kin because I don't want any more complication between myself, Michael himself and my family.

"So Bella, explain it to me, why was your brother so desperate to come and see you instantly plus you've an accent that I myself haven't heard off....please tell me the truth about yourself" Michael ask gently but on the same time he was curious, gosh curiosity kills the cat then.

"The second born child of my family, Roman Martin is one of my little brothers, whom I'm really close with, he have missed me so much when I needed to leave them for me to work here in America, as for my accent, um....well you already knew I am from France right? (Michael nodded in response) um....i have to hide my accent for my protection" I said honesty, which I said was true....i really did needed to hide my accent because we the royal family has an enemy among us without us knowing.

"Oh well that's sweet but why hide your accent for protection? That's the only part I don't understand Bella" Michael said confusedly, I bit my lip nervously, okay this part I need to lie or not.....ugh gosh damn it!! Think Marcella!!!

"Um......I just don't want anyone to know, where I came from....it's a complicated situation Mike but someday I will explain it to you, right now I am not ready to open up some private things, I hope you understand" I said blankly with a straight face. Michael grabbed my hands gently and kissed my knuckles softly although that what unexpected of his actions.

"Take your time Bella, we have all day, I will wait for you to opened up to me about yourself and your family someday so there's no rush" He said kindly, gosh this man is so wonderful and kind enough to have patient to know about me.......he's my mate after all.

"Thank you Mike" I said with my thick accent slipping freely through my tong, the king smiled softly at me then silence came between us, we didn't start another conversation so we just look outside at the tinted windows quietly until Bill and I caught each other gaze at the rearview mirror, he gave me a silent thank you that I have told Michael the truth, I just nodded and gave him a wink, he chuckled silently under his breath and continue to drive, heading us to Neverland Ranch safely.

Yeah the drive at the Ranch wasn't that long either cause a few minutes we have already arrived, I was deeply lost in my own thoughts on where the hell is my other siblings along with my friends whom is my own personal two butlers and a maid, they came here to watch over me.....the only excuse they all have is....they are very worried about me so much which I don't mind at all for themselves to accompany me. I was walking behind Michael calmly, when we enter the main house until I caught a scent and a feeling that an unknown vampire has enter the house without my permission nor Michael himself, I cursed under my breath, I fucking forgot that I myself take away the spell for a permission entry to this entire mansion.....ugh SON Of A B!!!

I growl under my breath annoyed, I don't know who is the intruder but I have the find out quickly because I still don't know if he or she is a dangerous vampire or not......just my main concern is right now the safety of my own soul mate (Michael), I excuse myself instantly without waiting for Michael or Bill to answer me, I followed the scent of the unknown vampire which it leads to my room upstairs?

WTF.....?!!! Why in the hell an unknown vampire wanted to be inside my own damn room.....?! Gosh I have a feeling this could be one of my butlers or my brothers? Maybe not...cause when my brothers is always want to visit me, usually I could feel them through our bond as siblings if they are close enough, as for my two butlers, we also have bond but as masters and servant......sometimes themselves can block me through our bond, they were allowed to do that though if they ask their masters for permission.

Sometimes us vampires are quietly possessive of our own love ones especially if you are mated to your own soul mate....it's part of our nature after all, I stood in front of the door of my own room and I quickly twist the door handle for the door to open, the door silently opened and instantly I vampire speed inside the room until I saw the unknown vampire which no other than Samuel himself, oh geez he just hide his scent from me again, ugh smart ass. I stood in front of him with a straight face, I hid my emotion from him, not giving him a single hint of my own emotion, gosh how many times do I have to repeat to everyone to wait the hell out for me at the mansion, where I have bought a home here in LA, my own butlers along with my brothers are very stubborn to not listen to me once more?! I sighed silently and look straight coldly to his eyes, he flinched in the same response like my brother Roman also did, he himself knew he's in big trouble like what my brother have done a few hours ago, I folded my arms on my chest and glare at him, gosh do they have patience to wait for me or not?

"Don't tell me, you yourself doesn't have patience to wait to see me back at the mansion, where everyone is Samuel, you've disobey me dear" I said coldly.

"Forgive me your Majesty, it's just that,-..........if I may your Majesty, do I have permission to talk freely?" Samuel asked formally.

"Yes you can" I said coolly.

"I am sorry if I disobey you Cella but I couldn't wait anymore, we haven't seen each other for the last 100 years so I myself wanted to pay you visit before his highnesses see you" Samuel said innocently, I shook my head and smiled softly.

"You are too innocent for my liking Samuel but whatever so tell me the truth what are you doing here?" I ask curiously on the same time I feel something bad had happened, Samuel fidget nervously and sighed defeat.

"It was a mistake to come here but as you can see Cella i am too loyal towards you so I will tell you" he said flatly," What is it Samuel" I said coldly, he swallowed nervously then look straight to my eyes with a serious expression," We have a problem Cella-,..........they have come back, , the leader itself knows what is your reason to come here in states, the enemies that we all have been facing for centuries knows who is your mate too which we still don't know how the fuck they have found out so that's why all of us have come here to help you and protect your mate, our own future king" Samuel said in a serious tone, I froze where I was standing, I couldn't believe what I am hearing, I knew that bastard have send spies to see what is my next move.

I growl in rage, I need a plan B ASAP or else Michael will die, now my real job as Queen and bodyguard has definitely started.

Chapter 5 by Jiilly

Chapter 5(April 1991, Santa Barbara California)

Marcella Pov

"You can't be serious!!! How in the bloody hell they know?" I said in rage with my accent slipping away again, Samuel shoulders shrugged and step back away from me, he knew I can hurt him but on the same time he needs to stop me because my own mate is wondering somewhere inside the house, who can hear me inside my room or get suspicious of what I am doing.

"Your Majesty chill out, I don't want Mr. Jackson knows about us yet, it's too early for him to know our existence, he isn't ready" Samuel said urgently, pleading me to calm down, I sighed in defeat and closed my eyes, he was right my mate isn't ready yet after all.

"Thanks Samuel but go now, we'll talk about this later cause-," I stop in mid-sentence, when I felt Michael's aura is coming this part of the house, I look instantly at Samuel sharply and he just nodded in understanding, he knew he needed to go which he just disappeared in front of me, I sighed in relief, gosh I hate keeping secrets from Michael, I know soon he will found out but sooner rather later he will get an heart attack because he will eventually find out my real identity.

Michael pov

As I was going to my room which it's just beside Marcella's, I unexpectedly heard her voice and a man's voice?  Talking to each other when I passed by to her door, did I just really hear a man's voice? Or it's just my imagination........i was damn curious whose this stranger is?! Without thinking i literally go back to Bella's door and eavesdropped because you know me curiosity kills the cat, I can't help it but do this until they stop talking to one another, all I can hear now was silence, I was confused why they stop talking at first when surprisingly the door opened instantly, revealing Bella's half naked form.

I straight up fast and look away from Bella's lack of clothes form cause I didn't want to look at her while I can see everything that makes me feel aroused, FUCK! I need to pretend that I didn't hear her conversation with the stranger she's talking too or else she wouldn't trust me..........Marcella or should I called her Bella looked at me with a surprise expression, I remain silent standing frozen where I stood, waiting for her to ask me a question of what I am doing here, standing in front of her door, silence came through between for a few seconds until she finally have asked me.

"Mike is there something you need?" Marcella asked rather calmly but on the same time, she was watching my body language closely, reading my every movement.....i guess she already knew that something is wrong with me.....clever girl, I shrugged and sighed calmly, I don't want her to get mad at me, I am not a type of person to stalk my own employees or close friends and family.

"No Bella, I just wanted to tell you that have a guest  is waiting for you at the living room" I said slyly which it's true.....a handsome man just appeared out of nowhere in front of my doorstep of my own house, asking for Bella which I asked the guards if they knew whose is this man? But Bill just reported lately at me that it's Bella's close friend, who needs her immediately? Uhm...i have a feeling Marcella is hiding something big from me.

"Ah thanks for letting me know Mike, I'll be downstairs in a minute but can you come inside first cause I need help to put up the zipper for me" Marcella said shyly, I smirked at this, well I guess I will be lucky to see her sexy-, ugh stop it MICHAEL, you were raised as a gentlemen not an perverted idiot.

"S-sure whatever you need my lady" I said formally, Marcella giggled and opened her door widely for me to go inside her room, I hope she won't dressed up too sexy or else I will lose my control ugh damn hormones!!!!

Clifhanger sorry guys, i know the story is short but the next chapter i will write is longer.....hihi this story is starting to get interesting....STAY STUNED

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=6723