[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Marcella Jeannie Katerina Martin is a Queen of all Vampires, her family came from the most powerful bloodline which they called themselves the pureblood vampires, she wanted to find out who killed her parents but she end up working as a bodyguard and staying by the king of pop's side at Neverland Ranch although the only problem is Marcella's mate (soul mate) is Michael himself, what will happened if love have blossom between them? Is Michael going to accept who she is or is he going to reject her?


Rated: T
Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, HIStory: 1995-1999, Invincible: 2000-2003, This Is It: 2006-2009, Adult, Adventure, Horror, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Trigger Warning! Characters: Lisa Marie Presley, Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Death
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6268 Read: 4744
Published: Feb 09, 2015 Updated: Apr 01, 2015
Story Notes:

This is the main Characters appearance

this is Marcella Martin Original appearance (Vampire)

her other appearance as a fake bodyguard...for her to hide her identity (Human)

Marcella first butler> Dean Leroy

Second closest Butler and Friend> Samuel David

Her personal Maid and closest friend> Elouisa Thomas

the rest of the characters......you guys will see it..if i post a new chapters.....thank you & Enjoy:)

1. Chapter 1 by Jiilly [Reviews - 1] (1042 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Jiilly [Reviews - 0] (1285 words)

the more she became hungry, the more she will revealed her true nature as a vampire, hope you like this chapter.....ENJOY:)

3. Chapter 3 by Jiilly [Reviews - 2] (1766 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Jiilly [Reviews - 0] (1451 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Jiilly [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (724 words)