[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Photobucket

 

Five years ago she fled from everything she had. Now, she's returning to find a way to heal both of their broken hearts. (Short Story.)


Rated: K+
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Dangerous: 1991-1993 Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3553 Read: 7058
Published: Dec 15, 2011 Updated: Jan 14, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by MJSmile [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (536 words)

It was going to be a single-chapter one-shot but it would have been far to long so I'm going to split it up into chapters, probably three. I hope you all enjoy and please don't be a silent reader, review. Tell me what you think! :)

 

 

2. Chapter 2 by MJSmile [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1109 words)

A big Thank You to those of you who reviewed my story and even to the people who just read it. I hope you all enjoyed and here is the next chapter!

Oh, and I forgot to add the disclaimer last time so here:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Chapter 3 by MJSmile [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1828 words)

This Is It, I hope everyone enjoyed this little story. <3

4. Thank You. by MJSmile [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (80 words)