- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please don't kill me!! A friend and I wrote this, just messing around. >.>

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Chapter One


           It was a normal, clear day in the golden state known as California. Michael Jackson awoke, he’d somehow been lucky enough to get a full night’s sleep. He got up and stretched, yawning a bit. He smiled as he thought about the little bundle of joy very close to his own bed. He walked over to the bassinet and smiled at the infant’s sleeping figure. He leaned down and kissed the top of his head and then exited the bedroom after checking the baby monitor was on.

           Meanwhile in Detroit Michigan, in the late afternoon, a young, struggling rapper was on his way to his sad excuse for a job. His mind was racing; he had so much anger built up from everything that had happened to him. Him and Kim had broken up and she hadn’t allowed him to see his daughter, he was hurting bad and he reacted by driving angrily. He was driving quicker than the speed limit allowed but he didn’t want to slow down. It just wasn’t fair.

Michael’s POV

           I felt good, really good today. I could hear my son’s cute giggles as we played. He was adorable; I could see the sparkle in his identical eyes. I smiled warmly. Debbie was preparing a bottle for him, she’d been talking about something but I’d gotten distracted by my beautiful baby boy.

“Michael?” I heard Debbie ask

“Hmm?” I asked

“Did you hear anything I just said?”

“Um…” I giggled “…No…” I said softly, biting my lip

I heard her sigh softly at my response.

“I’m sorry Debbie, I was playing with Prince…he distracted me” I chuckled. Prince had started making the sweetest baby sounds.

She smiled a small smile “It’s ok” She said.   

I smiled back and kept playing with Prince.

 

Eminem’s POV

I really didn’t wanna be here. The last thing I wanted to do was work. My boss was literally driving me up a wall, I felt like tearing my fucking hair out! Didn’t he even know when to the shut the hell up? I was going to literally get up and just leave, but sadly, I knew better; I needed the money. I frowned and bottled this all up, working my hardest not to punch him in the face.

 

“Yo you, come here.” I heard someone call my name, my head snapped up to look in the direction of the voice.


“Yeah? What’s up?” I asked, not one bit concerned what he wanted me for. I didn’t care what’s so ever.

“I need you to flip those burgers faster Marshall, we got hungry customers waiting here, come on, let’s go” He hollered back at me. Oh I’d hurry up alright, he just might not like where those burgers ended up.

I aggressively flipped the burgers with the urge to ‘accidentally’ throw one at his face, sadly I knew I couldn’t do that, no matter how much I wanted to. I heard the continuous yelling a screaming for orders and their food, like Christ this is a fast food restaurant, calm the fuck down!

Ugh, I need to get out of this hell hole. Thankfully it pays the bills....

Michael’s POV

I sighed once Prince fell back asleep, just watching him sleep peacefully. My thoughts ran wild with trying to figure out just where his future would lead him. What would he do? What would his interests be? These thoughts swirled around my mind in a never ending circle, not that I minded all that much.

“Michael” Debbie said softly

I jumped slightly at the sound of her calling my name before turning to look at her. “Yes?” I asked

“Have you ate at all today?” She asked

“Oh um...no, I guess I haven’t” I said quietly

“Well why don’t we go into the kitchen and I’ll whip something up for you” She offered

I thought about that for a moment, my eyes trailing back down to Prince. I chewed on my lip, not wanting to leave him.

“Michael...please? You need to eat something, dear.” She said in a soft, concerned tone.

“But I’m...not really all that hungry as of right now...” I said softly, looking down.

“Michael....” She tried again

“I’ll eat later, I promise” I told her reassuringly.

“Well...alright” She said, sighing in defeat before walking out, the concern still crystal clear in her pale blue eyes.

I sighed to myself and let my mind wander again as I looked back at Prince. I smiled warmly as I watched him sleep. “You are my life, do you know that? You make me shine more than the stars at night, I am so happy you entered my life.” I told him softly, caressing his cheek ever so gently, the words I’d just spoken, sticking in my mind.

I had to do something with them...it was time to write.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you guys think! :)