[Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Vada says: "It's good to love your daddy. And i LOVE my daddy, really i do. But it seems like that dude even doesn't notice my existence as his daughter. Ever."

  

Vaddie                                                                               Michael

Michael says: "I know my baby, you don't have to teach me. A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again, hell yeah that is so me. But you don't know how does it feel when i'm watching my daughter being collected by her date. It feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. when you already felt it, you can teach me."

Vada Jackson always loved to have a home. No, she does has a home but, because her father's job —Michael Joe Jackson, as a vacation journalist, she has to move from one country to another. Until finally, she has a home. A new home, everything was settled down.


Peace was in their home for a moment. But, it was until Vada started to think that her father the secret agent of FBI. And finally, peace no longer in their home. This Means War.



This is a war between Vada and her daddy. Let's join their story.




Shall we?


Rated: K+
Categories: Family, Humor Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 12787 Read: 16472
Published: Jul 10, 2012 Updated: Jul 18, 2013
Story Notes:

"A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everything is gonna be Ok!"

1. Never Be Like Home by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (599 words)
When Vada got a new school. And the new school is sucks.

2. Donuts? by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1783 words)
When Michael and Vada have their donuts and here comes the issue.

3. Secret and Scared by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 1] (1246 words)
When Michael is apologizing and Vada got caught.

4. Wanna Lolli? by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1077 words)
When Vaddie's stalking and Michael's wondering.

5. The Statue by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2116 words)
A father is someone that will catch you when you fall from a bicycle, and crying when you have a fever.

6. Trusted You by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (834 words)
When Michael tries to win a heart.

7. Complex Emergency by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1379 words)
When the case begin.

8. Confession Night by SmellyApplehead [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3753 words)
Uhm....hi. I'm sorry for being such a jerk, not updating for like million years. I know, I'm sorry .____. And I updating from my phone, oh my God.