- Text Size +

We ave known each other for about 2 months now and our love grows stronger and stronger each day. Then one day he came and visited me on my birthday. he came with me to go horsebackriding like i do on all my birthdays. he had the dapple grey and i had the black beuty. (the black horse with a white dimondon his forehead.) we went trail riding and we ended up at a beutiful lake. almost like the one at neverland but a little smaller. then we got off our horses and took a break. then michael got down on one knee. "micaela."he started shyly biting his bottom lip nerviosely. "yes sweetie" i turned to him and noticed that he was kneeling in front of me. my heart skips a beat and starts to flutter. then he grabed my hand and held out a ring and looked into my eyes lovingly. "would you do me the honor of being Mrs. Jackson" he asked. I stood there in shock then he asked me again. "micaela will you marry me?" he asked a little louder. i started to get misty eyed and nodded. "yes michael YES YES YES." i reply enthusiastically and hugged him with so much force that it knocked him down. and i kissed him all over his face. when i stopped "spazzing out" he put the ring on me and held my hand, and we walked back to our horses, and rode back to the stables.  

Chapter End Notes:

PLZ REVIEW