- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is just one of the shows/interviews we were on

Aparently the media had found out about this engagement, after I went to live with Michael and it was all over the news, tabloids(bleh), and all that stuff. Michael and i were still going out despite what bad things the tabloids said about us. We always had a swarm of paparatzi around us trying to get that "perfect picture". We had a whole gang of body guards around us. we also got a lot of mail from fans. Some were happy for us, some were not so sure. It was almost overwhelming how many people knew about this engagement.

then one day we were invited for an interview on the Grahm Norton talk show on BBC America. I loved that show i always wanted to be on it, so when michael told me i got really excited. He was excited for me but didn'd really want to do an interview. I encouraged him to do it and we called Grahm Norton to tell him that we are accepting the invitation.

A few days later we arrive at the studio, and michael seemed nerviouse. I massaged his shoulders, and he relaxed a little bit and sighed. "its gonna be okay sweetie" i tell him reasuringly. "i kow i just don't like interviews." he said with a quiet voice. i kissed him on the cheek and we waited for Grahm to call us on the stage. we were the last ones on the sofa (to save the best for last) we walked in holding hands and waved at everyone and sat down on the sofa. The fans wouldn't stop screaming michael's name. it made me laugh a little bit. Michael just waved at them and smiled boing his head. "alright calm down" grahm said to the audiance, and the fans kind of settles down. then grahm went back to us 'so i heard you two are engaged" he said pointing at me and michael. "yes we did" michael said shyly but proudly, and some fans screamed in delight. i put my hand up to show off my beutiful ring and he grabbed my other hand again, with our fingers interlocking.  "isn't that lovely" grahm said looking back to the audiance and they clapped. "so michael how did you get to know her." he asked "well... do you want to tell it baby?" he started then looked at me. "sure" i answered. then grahm looked at me and i told the story. "so your Kandi Fawx, but your real name is Micaela?" grahm asked me with a twinkle in his eye. "yes my real name is Micaela, and my stage name is Kandi Fawx." i answered nodding. "how did you get that name is it a nick name or..." grahm enquired. "well i first thought of the name Kandi Fawx when i was creating my fursona, which is like a persona except its a cartoon animal." i answered him and he showed a picture of my fursona on his screen. "isn't that darling" he commented. "so you're a fox." he added "yes she is" michael cut in and the audiance laughed. grahm looked surprized at his comment because he said it really loud. that was the loudest i have ever heard michael speak and i kinda jumped and he apolagized and huged me. "you scared me" i said joking"that is the loudest i have ever heard you talk." i continued and grahm laughed a little. "so whens the wedding" he asked. "um...in march." i said winking at michael. "why march" he asked curiousely then i leaned over "its his birthday present" i whispered. "ooohhhh" then michael cut in "yeah we got engaged on her birthday so she said we HAVE TO get married on my birthday." "so whos planning " grahm asked. "well micaela is going to design everyone's dresses and tuxedos. and her friend is doing the rest" michael informed. "oh cool cool cool" grahm replied. "yeah since he likes peacocks so much my dress will be like an albino peacock. it'll have feathures and all that stuff." i explained. "what are you gonna do for the rest of the dresses?" grahm asked. "you'll just have to see." michael said smiling at the fans. the fans screamed excitied that they will see them get married. "well we will be looking foreward to it. ladies and gantle men Kandi and Michael Jackson." he closed enthusiastically and the audiance clapped and cheered.

The next month or so we also did interviews for Prime Time, 60 minutes, Opera, and Ellen. We also did a few interviews for some magazines and such. Wes were very careful with those.

Chapter End Notes:

PLZ REVIEW