- Text Size +

After Many MANY months of planning and getting everything ready. It was finally time for the wedding. There were TV cameras so that the fans at home could see them  being married, but they were also watched very closely. They might go somewhere they werent supposed to. lots of our friends and family were in the congregation. There was soo much going on, i couldn't help but get a little overwhelmed at how many people WANTED us to get married.

The wedding was at Neverland, at neverland lake. Before the ceremony officially started i was in the stables getting ready to get on my beutiful pure white mare that michael got me for the wedding. I had a few people helping me groom her, and helped me mount her and walked me out slowly. I was riding bare back side saddle style so it was kinda herd. Michael was already at the altar, and waiting for me. I walked the mare to the isle and dismounted gracefully. as i walked down the isle to the altar michael ws looking at me lovingly. cameras flashed also, and video cameras were every where, but i didn't pay them any attention i just kept my eyes glued on michael smiling. I felt so magestic in my white peacock princess dress. When i finally got the altar we sait our vows and put the rings on each other. " i now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Jackson you may now kiss the bride." the pastor said. then michael unveild me gently and kissed me tenderly then i kissed him back with more force, and we kinda had a slight make out session. then we walked down the isle to our horse, and we rode together off into the horizon. it was beutiful.

Chapter End Notes:

PLZ REVIEW