- Text Size +
Chapter 13: Speechless

A few hours passed by and Jaden found her way to Neverland. When she saw the huge place, her mouth dropped. Everything imaginable seemed to be waiting for her; all sorts of rides, a zoo, concession stands. This was the place to let your inhibition out. She got up and walked up to the mansion, looking around at amazement. It was a huge beautiful, enchanted place. She could see how anyone would attach themselves there. She rang the doorbell, smiling as heard an enchanted tune. She checked her reflection in one of the mirrors. I hope I’m not too underdressed, she thought as she wore a pair of jeans, form fitting blouse and sneakers. Although it was all name brand, she didn’t quite fit the kind of attire that a star would wear. She wasn’t quite on that level of style yet.

Michael finally answered. He looked demure and good looking in a purple fitting bodysuit (the one he wore at the autograph signing). “Jade! So good to see you,” he told her. “Great to see you too!” she said as the two embraced each other. Michael held on to Jaden extra long, taking in her fresh scent. He was glad to finally see her again. Jaden didn’t mind one bit being in his arms. When they finally let go, they smiled at each other. “You look beautiful,” Michael blurted out, embarrassed he just said that. “Really? Jaden asked, surprised. “Yeah you do,” Michael nodded, clearing his throat.

“Come in. I want to show you the house.” The two went inside, and Michael showed her the entire house filled with paintings, games, and artifacts; every room was more amazing than the next. When they had finally stopped at the game room, Paris and Prince were quietly playing a game of Connect Four. “These are my angels, Paris and Prince.” Michael introduced them to her.”They’re beautiful,” she told him. Jaden kneeled down beside the two children. “Hi you guys,” she said. “Mind if I watch?” The two children gave her a questioning look. Their dad told them company was coming, yet they didn’t know whether to trust her. They looked at Michael. “It’s okay kids, Jaden is our friend.” He told them. “Daddy, she looks like the girl in the video,” Paris said. Michael and Jaden laughed “I’m her,” Jaden claimed herself. “We like your songs,” Prince politely added. “Why thanks!” Jaden said, fully appreciative of her apparently growing fan base.

“So may we watch?” Michael asked. “Well…okay” Prince said. Michael and Jade laughed as they sat down to watch the children play. Soon after, Michael and Jaden got into their own game of connect four and challenged each other in each round. Next the foursome went out into the amusement park and they all rode on some of the rides and ate cotton candy. Jaden had a blast letting go of her inhibitions and enjoying being a kid and Michael enjoyed himself more with his female company. After they tired themselves in the amusement park, Michael had his cook make a few pizzas and they all chowed down on the delectable dish. Finally they all winded up back in the movie room where they watched “A Goofy Movie” until Paris and Prince tired themselves into sleep. Jaden helped Michael put the children into their beds and tuck them in. As they watched them sleeping, the two children had a fond place in Jaden’s heart. They were such sweet kids, and she wanted them to always have good in their lives.

Michael and Jaden went downstairs, finally left alone. They went back into the movie room. “They’re such sweet kids Michael,” Jaden told him. “I see why you can’t be away from them too long.” Michael smiled. “They are my everything. I love them more than anything.” “You guys seem like such a family,” she went on. “I never got to have that closeness…well with parents at least. I’ve always wanted that.” Michael sat down. “Well I didn’t have any closeness with my father as EVERYONE by now knows.” Jaden scowled at the thought of his father doing all of the horrible things to him and his brothers. I guess all the glimmers, really isnt all Gold she thought.

“But I don’t wanna talk about that right now.” Michael quickly interrupted her,not wanting to feel the pain. “It’s fine, let’s talk about something else,” Jaden quickly suggested as she picked up her can of soda. She could feel the anger rise from him. “Tell me…do you ever feel lonely?” Michael asked. His beautiful doe brown eyes had a faraway look in them. Jade swallowed her soda. “Yeah….I do sometimes. Just coming from a family, you know, that wasn’t really a family….I would sit around and cry when I was a child. Then I learned how to stop crying around a certain age because my mother always told us crying was a sign of weakness.” Michael looked at her and took her hand. “I cry sometimes, about different things. Do you think I am weak?” Jaden gave him a surprised look. “ No. I think you are the strongest person I’ve ever known. Just because you cry doesn’t make you a weak person. I’ve learned that it makes us human.”

At that moment, Michael was scared at how close he felt to Jaden right then and there. “I’m lonely sometimes I’ve always have been… the children fulfill me now mostly.” “I know we haven’t known each other that long, but I never had anyone I could talk to about anything. Someone who makes me laugh and be carefree. Until I met you.”

Jaden was taken aback by his words. She felt the same way. “It’s funny; usually it’s hard to get my feelings out there. I feel what you feel. I’ve never had anyone who understood me. Until I met you too.” The two locked eyes, embracing this foreign area called vulnerability. Jaden looked away, overwhelmed by the unfamiliar feeling of desire and love. She dated men in her past, but never did she care about them in the way she felt at that point. She eyed a piano at the room across. She cleared her throat. “Do you play the piano?” she asked. Michael eyed the white grand piano. “Yeah, I play a little bit. I picked up some notes over the years. You wanna see?”

Jaden nodded as the two got up and went into the music room where the piano was. Michael sat down and began to play a simple, yet beautiful tune. “This is something I’ve learned over the years,” he explained. Jaden began to hum along with his playing. Soon she found herself sitting down next to him on the piano bench admiring his hands stroking the keyboard. She couldn’t help the fact that her golden eyes ended back up looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

And Michael couldn’t help whatever was taking over him. His hands touched her beautiful face. She was so exotic looking, like a beautiful fruit. He found his fingers tracing the lining of her full lips, just like he liked them. He didn’t waste another minute as he moved in and gave Jaden a lingering peck on her lips. That was just a tease for them.

Jaden wasted no time and wrapped her arms around him. She initiated the kiss the time, passionately kissing his soft lips. Michael gave in and the two enjoyed quenching their desires of one another. Suddenly, Michael stopped and looked at her. “What do you think about seeing people….and them being older?” Jaden smiled. “I think it’s up to that individual and for me, age is simply a number and not a state of being.” Michael smiled back, glad to know she understood he was talking about the two of them. He grabbed her and continued to kiss her with unbridled passion. Jaden felt a slight moan escape her, overwhelmed by the passion he was giving her. The King of Pop did wonders to her mouth with his soft lips and tongue. They continued “making out” for a while by the piano, until her arm hit a loud key startling them out of their session and making them laugh.

Unsure of what to say, Jaden looked at the time. “It’s almost eleven thirty. I’d better leave.” Michael shook his head. “I think it’s too late for you to leave. You should spend the night here.” “Really? You don’t have a problem with that?” Jaden asked. “Why would I? This place has a bunch of rooms!” Michael assured her “And honestly, I don’t want my baby to leave yet.” He gave Jaden another passionate kiss. That was all the convincing she needed.
For the rest of the night, the two watched a movie, stealing kisses in between until fell asleep in Michael’s safe arms. There were no expectations. No demands. No speculation. Just the special bond that they shared. It was all they needed.