- Text Size +

June 18, 1986 - 4:14 pm

Michael & I are riding off in the limo to a undisclosed place, which I have no idea where we are. We've been riding for hours, as it seems more like ages & all I see is trees, bushes, trees…..& more bush. There's nothing wrong with that, but it's totally out of my normal instinct as if Cali wasn't already enough out of it, it feels as if I just stepped into Georgia or something. The limo finally stopped that means we are at our Destination.

"Okay, Michael what kind of Holy, Holy place did you take me to now?" I ask.

"Nothing Holy about it, just my secret hideout." We got out the car & I walk more into the place, & what I saw was a lake, with a couple mountains surrounding it, grassy lands. It is so beautiful. Never seen anything so peaceful ever in my life. Michael walks up to me & asks

"Pretty isn't it?"

"Very."

"Let me show you how to get down from the mountains, properly so you don't fall all over yourself."

"Okay."

Michael helps me get down from the mountains slowly in a journey that was frightful, for me & seemed never ending. When we got down to the grass I ask

"Damn Michael, how many times do you, do this?"

"Once or more a week, you get used to it after awhile."

"Don't think I can…Meow."

"Meow? Meow? What are you a cat? Oh wait….Yes you are! you little…" He drops the picnic basket he had in his hand & proceeded to tickle me & say

"You little Kitty, Kitty, Kitty!" I began to laugh as Michael's tickles always made me laugh extra louder then usual. I place my hands on top of his & scream

"Okay stop!"

"Okay, I guess you've had enough from all that screaming you did, awhile ago."

I playfully push him as he walk towards the picnic basket & took the blanket out & folded it out for us. We sat on top of it & Michael brought the basket over for us to share. We got into the basket & took out a peanut butter & jelly sandwich for ourselves & eat.

"So, I need to know what is your mother's phone number?" Michael asks

"Why do you need to know?"

"Because, you here with me & your mother knows that right?"

"Yes."

"So I figure, as a parent she'd want to know who her daughter is hanging around with, before she thinks I'm up to anything shady with you."

"Oh she knows who you are Michael, she knows you aren't that kind of guy."

"Yeah, but I mean, I think it's better for me, just incase."

"Okay well it's 554 - 3705"

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, so secret hideout huh? How can you be as famous as you are & have any 'secrets'?"

"I don't know, I'm just really good at being extremely private. Like see I don't have any disguises on, & there's no paparazzi's around."

"Well, you wouldn't find any paparazzi's here."

"The city is right there as we get off the mountains, it would be easy for them to catch but they still haven't."

"Well Lucky Mike! I'm surprised no one's caught us together yet."

"I'm surprised about that too, but we've been in the hotel mostly so, that won't happen anytime soon."

"Hopefully, & hey they can be around & we don't know."

"I usually catch them when their around, & when their around me too many of them come around for it not to become noticeable."

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Now tell me, when did you start singing?"

I took out another P&J sandwich & answer his question

"About when I was 13 years old, I know I'm a late starter."

"Oh it's fine, we all start on our own time, Kitty. Now how did you start?"

"I was singing with my ex & that's how I found out I had such a special talent."

"Did you always sing with your ex, or did you sing by yourself sometimes?"

"I sung by myself most of the time, & I'd imagine myself singing in front of a thousand people, never thought in my wildest dreams it'd might just happen."

"Dreams really do come true. If you just believe."

"Well that's so true." I replied as I crawled over to him, & cuddle on to him, feeling a little tired.

"The sandwiches are finished?" He checks & then says "Well damn, that was quick."

"We ate allot in less then 15 minutes, I guess we were hungry."

"Yeah, a 4 hour ride can really make your appetite grow."

"Yeah." he lays down on the blanket & I lay on the side on the left side of his chest, listening to his heart beat.

"So, how did you begin singing Michael?"

"Well one day I was sweeping, around the house & while I was sweeping, my mother heard me, sing, so then after that it wasn't long before I joined my brothers, changed the Jackson 4 into the Jackson 5."

"So you've always wanted to sing, huh?"

"Yes I've always loved singing, & dancing, I just didn't like having my childhood being taken away, however."

"Aw well, we can't go back in time, but you can sure act like a kid as much as you want now. You already do, actually." We giggled a little & he says

"Yeah, So, what's your ethnicity?"

Gosh. I knew it wouldn't be long before he'd ask me, that one. I'm surprised we've been hanging out for nearly 2 weeks now & he hadn't ask it yet. Most people from the moment they meet me they ask it. But maybe it kind of slipped his mind all of this time.

"Well, what do you think my ethnicity is?" I ask him, knowing he'd might say I am Hispanic or something. Most people think I am.

"Hmm, that's a….very…..very….good question. Let me think about it."

"Okay, think long & hard Michael." I replied sarcastically. There was a bit of some silence for a couple of minutes.

"You look…mixed. Like a fruit salad."

"Fruit salad? That's a first." We giggled at him calling me a fruit salad.

"Well yeah, but you look like you are, mixed up with apples, & grapes, & cherries & everything nice."

"Oh My Gosh, Michael. You are something else." I told him while laughing.

"But it's true." we laugh at his little fruity jokes & then he says

"No, tell me what are you because, I'm pretty bad at guessing."

"No you were dong good."

"So you're a fruit salad?"

"Ah, No. But I am mixed."

"Mixed with what?"

"Ah, well my mother is half Indian, half Jamaican & my dad is half white half black & I'm sure I am even more mixed then this, if I go back into my Great Grand folks."

"That's really interesting, & exotic. See I told you have everything nice."

"Hah, well thanks."

"Your welcome…..So what's one thing that you've always desired for?"

"Desired for? I've always desired to be friends with you."

"Aww, well that's so sweet. But besides that, tell me some kind of , man made thing you've ever wanted."

"Michael, why are you asking me this?" I ask feeling kind of shock he'd ask such a question.

"Because I want to buy you something nice."

"Aw, Michael that's nice & all but I don't want to come off to you like I am using you."

"No girl, I want to buy you something nice. Now tell me something you've always wanted."

I sigh, man Michael sure doesn't stop until he wins. & I say

"Well, My ex, owns a motorcycle, & I kind of miss it, I miss driving one. So, I guess you can get me that."

"Motorcycle huh? I never thought you were that kind of girl."

"I really am not. But motorcycles are wonderful."

"Oh okay, I'll get you that then."

"Aw, Thanks."

"No problem."

Then there was a sudden silence between us, until I ask

"So I see you're a bit laying back today, what's up with you?"

"What do you mean laying back?"

"Your not a wild animal like you were last night."

"I calmed down today, but I mean, I can always change."

"I wonder what I could do to make you change….." I put my hand under his shirt & tickle him for a bit. He laughs immediately & says

"You are so bad, putting your hand under my shirt like that!"

"Well you do it to me all of the time, what's the problem if I do it?"

"I am going to chase you up the mountain, in 5.…4.….3.…..2.…" when he reach 2 I took my hand out of his shirt & ran away immediately. He begins to chase me all around the huge lake. I was beginning to get tired so I decided to climb up the mountain to gain back my breathe.

"See! I told you I'd have you running up the mountains!" Michael shouts, as he looks at me go up the mountain like I was scared for my life. I got up one rock & it slipped under my feet. Causing me to hold on to this huge rock by the skin of my nails.

"Hey Kitty, let go of the rock! Fall into my arms!"

I look down & I realize how far up I am & that I am just too scared to fall now. I'm so afraid of falling & Michael doesn't catch me. Or I just fall right through him. Jee I just noticed I am wearing a skirt, now Michael can see everything. Damn it! What the hell was I thinking when I climbed up here? Why the hell did I decide to wear a thong today? Ugh, Fuck My Life.

"Just fall! I'll catch you!" Michael chants out to me. My fingers were starting to sweat & lose grip like I can't hold on any longer. I try to hold on but my fingers keep slipping off, until I slipped off officially, I fall down so swiftly & quickly. I fall onto Michael as we both fell on the ground.

"Oh goodness Michael, how do you climb up & down these mountains safely?

"I don't go to the right side of the lake I go to the left, were on the right, sorry, I should have informed you about this earlier. I feel horrible now."

"Aw, Michael don't be. Don't be. It's okay." I hug him trying to make him not feel bad about it.

"Are you sure your not mad at me?"

"No way Michael, I was the one that climbed up there, it's not like you forced me too, even though you did say you'd have me climbing up mountains."

"No, I said running, but I was kidding." We slowly help each other up, until we were both standing up straight.

"Are you okay? Any part of your body hurts?"

"Yeah, my shoulders, back & hands hurt."

"Aw Kitty, let's go back home & I'll massage for you."

I got excited all of a sudden & say

"Great."

We walk back around the lake slowly climb up the left side of the mountains, & went inside the limo back to the hotel.