- Text Size +

July 4, 1986 - 8:57 am

Today I fly back to my home, not exactly happy with it. But I guess it's fair, I've been in LA since very early May, and it's time for me to go back. On the Brightside, Michael's coming with me, and I should be only staying for a week, unless somewhere in my crazy mind says I should stay, I doubt that's going to happen. We're checking into the airport as we are the only people besides staff at the airport.

"Wow…nobodies here…I guess we must be early." I told him as I look around here, in total shock.

"No, it's only us on our flight."

"Really? No other famous people or millionaires coming on?"

"Nope, it's just the two of us..." He winks at me and we walk up to the staff member to check in.

"Good Morning, I need your airplane tickets and to check in your luggage's right here…"

We give the lady our tickets as she checks to see if their valid or not and while she's checking I ask

"Do we have to check in our luggage? Were the only ones in the flight…."

"Exactly, Yes should check it in, I'm sure you won't have a problem. " She explains in a sarcastically happy annoying voice. She keeps smiling sarcastically, and it's annoying me.

"Do I have to?" I ask again

"Yes, you do..."

"Listen, I don't trust airports, with my things when I was 11 back in '79 I went on a flight from New York to Atlanta, my luggage ended up in Europe. I don't care if were the only damn ones in the building! I want my luggage safe and secure with me so, don't try and 'convince' me to check it in, I say I want my luggage with me that means I WANT IT WITH ME. Okay?"

Michael places me to the side and whispers in my air

"Kitty, calm down…" Then he turns to the lady, and says

"Can we just, carry it with us? Or is this a 'must'?

"You can carry it on if it can fit, on top, if not you must check it in."

"Okay, thanks."

"And here's your airplane ticket, Michael and Catherine."

"Catherine?" Michael asks in, surprise.

"I'll explain this to you in a moment." I told him as I took my ticket from the lady and we walked off towards the waiting rooms,

"Okay, so yes, my real first name is Catherine, Kitty is my middle name. I never really told you that it was my first name because I like to be referred as Kitty. I'm also a huge fan of cats too. I thought it'd fit me better, everyone calls me Kitty, but there are a few people especially family wise who still call me Catherine. So I figure you were going to find out, soon since you were coming with me….You're not upset about it are you?"

"No, not at all, just surprised. Catherine's a beautiful name, too & it has Cat in it, so still fits you."

"Yeah but Catherine's common, how many girls you'll see walking around who aren't porn stars and strippers with the name Kitty?"

"Not allot, which makes you unique…"

"Yes, but I get allot of criticism because of it but its okay, I still love it."

"What kind of criticism?"

"Like, 'OH, your name is Kitty huh? You must be a real sleep around, aren't you?' and lots of other, put downs, and men give me degrading, flirts and many more. I didn't know you were classified as the town fling around, just by your name."

"Aw, does it bother you?"

"Sometimes it did, but I'm alright, I'm in love with my name."

"Sweet, so huge cat fan huh?"

"Yes, I love cats."

"Own a few?"

"I wish…."

"Thank you for the idea Kitty…" He gives me a sneaky smile, now I know what's on his mind.

"Michael, please don't tell me you're going to…."

"Going to what?" Michael asks, as he looks at me clueless as if he has no idea what I'm talking about.

I giggle and playfully punch him

"AOW! That hurts!"

I change my attention to the corner of my eye as I saw someone running up to us, I thought we were the 'only ones here besides staff'

"Who's that?" I ask Michael & he turns to the left to see who it is.

"Oh no, how does she know I'm here…." Michael says, as he watched this young woman run up to the both of us. Who is she? Does she have some kind of affiliation with Michael? Or wait…could it be Tatiana?

She runs right up to Michael, just ignoring my presence, as if I'm really irrelevant. And tells Michael

"Baby, listen, I'm sorry for ignoring all of your calls and not speaking to you for a whole week or anything I was just so upset, and I really thought you were cheating on me. Please, I'm sorry…"

I looked at my watch and I saw we only have 5 minutes, until it's time to board on, so of course I need to break this up, in case it may get into anything bigger. I walk in between them and say

"Our flight is in 5 minutes, so if you have anything to say each other make it really short. Thank you very much." I step out of the middle then begin walking around in circles.

"Tatiana, it really hurt me how you assumed I had an affair with her and then never even bother to make it up to me, until now. Listen I got a flight to catch, we'll talk about this, another day." Michael turns to me & says

"Ready?"

"Been ready. Let's go."

We walk out of here together as Michael is seemingly walking slowly, or I don't know maybe I'm walking pretty fast. I turn around, and I see Michael kind of looking back at her, and she had a disgust on her face and left. I wait up for Michael, as he slowly reaches up to me, I hold his hand and I walk in the same pace as him.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I thought all the feelings I had for her, were kind of…dead, until now."

"Well, she didn't seem very apologetic, she had such an attitude on her face like she really shouldn't be here doing this or I don't know, maybe it's because she saw me and you're going away with me so that makes her immediately pissed."

"Well….I don't know if she was genuinely sorry either, I didn't feel it…but I want her to be….guess not."

I turn to Michael and we face each other, and I hug him, tightly while rubbing his back.

"Everything will be, okay Michael…You have me too, remember?"

"I remember." We smile, at each other and my hand goes slowly down his back as I tell him

"You are so, sexy..." as I reach down to his booty and rub it for a brief time. We laugh at my little flirt, expecting to get a kiss back.

"Thanks, but we need to get going or our flight will leave!"

"Michael! The flight can't leave! Were the only passengers!"