- Text Size +

July 9, 1986 - 11:25 am

I wake up to the sun, shining above Michael and me, as he decided to stay with me last night, because of my stepdad's violent behavior. I look over at Michael to see if he's still sleeping or has he been admiring my hair the whole time. As I look over, I saw his eyes open immediately.

"Did I wake you up Michael?"

"No."

"Oh, thank gosh."

"Good Morning."

"Good Morning to you too…" I turn my whole body around to face him; I look into his eyes and smile.

"You know, what game we haven't played yet?" Michael asks.

"Which one Michael?"

"We haven't had a….." Michael pulls the pillow under his, head out and smacks it on my face.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" I grab my pillow and we began hitting each other with the pillows, playfully, until the pillows pop open and feathers fly around everywhere and when the pillows weren't useful anymore we just pick up a few more, until the feathers came out of them again, all the way until we couldn't find any more pillows. As the last of the feathers fell, I fell on top of Michael.

"And There's 'another game' we forgot to play Michael…"

"What's that?"

"Kiss Kitty."

"Oh, I like that game…"

I lean towards his lips and mines touch, only to be interrupted by a knock on my door, then without neither of us replying, my mom just barges in.

I turn around and I see my mom looking at Michael and I, with shock filled in her face. She didn't see the kiss, but I was laying on top of him, as if that wasn't shocking enough, I quickly, got off of him and sat next to him, not knowing what exactly to say.

"Ah…..Hi Mom….."

Michael waves at her, and then looks back at me, like he had no idea what to say either.

"I need to talk to the both of you…." She tells me, she walks out of the room, like were supposed to know where she wanted to talk to us at. Michael and I, both take quick glances at each other, like were unsure of what's going on which we really were.

"What the hell do we say about this now?" I whisper to him as we walk down the stairs.

"I don't know, we can think of something…."

"Oh…Great."

We reach downstairs, as we saw my mom sitting at the dining table, looking really serious, making me really nervous on what exactly does she want to talk to us about, but whatever it is, I have planned a subject change to talk about what I want to talk about first, just in case she gets into anything about Michael and I. We sit down right beside her on the dining table and say

"Sorry to interrupt you Mom, but your aware of what happened last night, after you know who, came back from wherever he was again….Right?"

"Yes, I do, and I want to thank Michael for coming to your defense and it was one of the things I wanted to talk to you about, but since you brought it up, well go through with it first. So, the reason why we had the argument was because I decided I want a divorce."

My jaw dropped from happiness when she said that, a divorce? FINALLY FUCKINGLY! I've been waiting for this for the longest while.

"So he came back to get his stuff, which he did, & I guess he wanted a bite out of the both of you, before leaving, so that's what that outburst was for. Are you feeling any better Kitty?" My mom continued.

"I'm feeling a little tinge, but it's nothing major. I'm so happy for you mom, it's about time you got rid of that bastard."

"Really…I'm pretty proud of myself for it too."

"Yeah." I smile.

"So, what's up?" my mom asks, changing the subject.

Michael and I looked at each other at the same time and answer

"Nothing." We both said it at the same time.

"No, I mean…..What's up with your relationship? I don't mean to be nosy, but I'm really curious. You guys never talk about your moments or how you met or how you feel about each other…I think as Catherine's mom I deserve to know, what has happened. You both have nothing to hide right?"

"Not exactly…." I answered. "Were just, really private about our relationship mom." I continued.

"But I'm your mother, darling, I have a right to know, be private with the rest of the world, and all of your other family members, but I'm the mom. I think I deserve to know this."

"Well, were just friends, Best Friends, right Kitty?" He looks over at me and I look back, his hand rubs mines, and it's pretty visible for my mom to see…don't know if that was a good idea.

"Right."

"Yeah, I didn't know, 'best friends' cuddle up on each other like lovers, every night…." My mother says.

"Ah, Michael hasn't gotten used to here yet, and so he has a hard time sleeping….Thought it'd be more comfortable for him if we cuddled…" I answered her.

"Both you don't have to be so 'up' on each other either…every morning I walk into that room, and I see you two up on each other like you guys were having a very romantic night."

Michael and I laugh & he says

"It's nothing personal, like that; I'm certainly not sleeping with your daughter if that's what you're thinking."

"I know I trust that you haven't done anything, like that with my daughter, but you guys just seem so close….it sparks my interest."

"Well we've gotten to know each other allot, and spent allot of time with each other, over the….about month we've known each other." I answered her.

"Ever shared a few kisses?" My mom asks in curiosity.

"Mom! What kind of question is that?" I laugh out of nervousness.

"I'm just curious….what it looks like to me, you guys may not be dating, but I strongly believe there's some 'love' in the air too."

"Yes, we love each other platonically…" Michael answers.

"No, I don't believe that…." my mother says. Man, she sure is observant of us.

"Come on…even if it was one time, you got to admit it…."

"Mom, you are so nosy…"

"Just curious…come on…."

Michael and I kept looking at each other, like we were undecided on what to say, or who should talk.

"Well, you said you had nothing to hide right?" My mom asked.

"True…"

"So spill it."

"Okay, okay, we'll we've never kissed, but I guess you can say we have 'feelings' for each other, Right kitty?" Michael says.

"Aw, really?" My mom asks

"Um…Yeah…Mom." I answered.

"Well, I think that's…that's cute…" my mom says.

When she said that, I felt more relaxed, Michael so saved the day for me. Not, that he's lying, but he didn't spill our goods out, which was Purrfect!

"Yes, you have a very beautiful daughter Sharon, not only out the outside, but inside too."

"Aw!" I said in excitement, I jumped up out of my seat feeling like kissing him, but I knew I wasn't going to do that in front of my mother, so I blew one at him, and he blew one back and we giggled nervously as my mom witnessed it all. She looked back at the both of us, repeatedly, with a sarcastic look on her face & say

"Oh excuse me lovebirds."

We all laughed in unity and she says

"It's really adorable though, you both make such a cute couple."

"Thanks, so what's for breakfast? I'm hungry." I said.

"Was thinking we can go out for breakfast…" My mom answers.

"We can't, remember, Michael…." I replied.

"I can go in disguise." Michael suggests.

"Ugh, it's so annoying when you do that."

"I know, it's kills you, but I mean, if she wants to go out for breakfast, then hey… got to do what we got to do, unless anyone wants to cook."

My mom and I looked at each other gave and each other that 'I'm not cooking shit' look.

"Okay, go in disguise." I told him. Michael and I go upstairs, and get ready to go out for breakfast.

July 9, 1986 - 7:55 pm

The moon was out and about, Michael and I decided to go out, since we've been stuck in the house doing nothing for the past few days, we should make our visit a little more worthwhile, before it's done. Even though as we walked on the streets of the city, we had eyes on us, since Michael is in disguise, so people find it weird that 'someone's' hiding their identity, but it was alright we ignored them. We went to the corner store to buy a dozen of twizzlers and share them, among each other.

"So Michael, I love how you saved me earlier…"

"How did I save you?"

"You know, by not telling my mom about 'us', putting the icing on the cake saying 'ohh, we just have 'feelings' for each other.'"

"Yeah but you probably killed it with blowing me a kiss…."

"No, friends who like each other do that allot…."

"You sure?"

"Mhm, I've seen it before…but she can interpret however she wants to….we didn't kiss, weather it was through blowing or not. She still doesn't have 100% factual proof."

"Alrighty." He takes out this twizzler and stops walking, turns to me and says "How about you eat this from one side and I'll eat it from the other, all the way until our lips meet?" I giggle at Michael's adorable idea.

"Sure Michael." We put our teeth at the very tip of our twizzler & Michael says

"At the count of 3.….1...2.…3!" we bit up allot very quickly, as we were in no time kissing, feeling his wet tongue intertwined with mines made shivers come up my spine, he holds on to my waist, holding me close to him.

"Aye! Kitty!" I heard someone call my name interrupting my kiss, I turn my attention away from Michael and looked around, looking for who called me, suddenly I see Brandon walking towards me.

"First Aiden, Then Me, Then Michael Jackson, now who's this? The exterminator? I thought you only liked high class pretty boy dick."

I laughed at him, knowing he has no idea that was Michael I was kissing. This guy is a fool, but hey, can't expect much from a weed head.

"What do you want from me?" I asked annoyed.

"You know what I want, a kiss. Remember that time…."

"Yes, I remember. I don't know maybe that weed is making you stupid. But all year I've been giving you signals, that I'm not interested. We've never dated or had anything so stop acting like it."

"Going to deny us huh? Why because you in front of your new man now, you want to come off like a good girl. You aint nothing but bad news, just a whore, leading boys on, playing with a nigga's mind man."

I look at him with confusion in my face "What in the hell are you talking about?"

"You know, what I'm talking about."

"I have no idea. Leave me alone okay? Stop trying to rape me over something that happened over a year ago. Okay?"

Michael gently pulls me by my arm, pulling me away from him. I walked away and turned to Michael.

"I had to pull you away from that situation, because I knew I was going to beat that guy up…Been wanting to since he touched you."

"I know, he's so freaking annoying…I felt like giving him a piece of my mind too…"

"But really, what was he talking about?"

"Well, in '85, Aiden, his friends and I were playing truth or dare, I got dared to kiss Brandon, ever since then he's been on me about another kiss, when really I didn't even give him like a make out kind of kiss it was like a really quick peck and right after it I told him it was a dare. So I don't know why he is tripping all over me saying I am leading him on. Jackass."

"Man, I guess he got it bad…"

"Real bad…But ever since then, I've been telling him to leave me alone and he just can't, he claims he just wants to kiss me but it's got to be more than that. He's even stalked me home a couple of times, he freaks me out. He needs to grow up already, 32 year old low life."

"Aw Kitty, Let's forget about papi loco, right now you're with me not with him, where do you plan on going on this hot New York city night?"

"Hmm….Want to go roller-skating downtown?"

"Sure! But I've never went roller skating in disguise…you think they'll allow me in with a helmet?"

"Um….well….maybe not….but….maybe I can take you back home and do something about it…."

"Like?"

"Well….I was thinking about turning Michael…..into Michaela…"

Michael's eyes bulges up in shock,

"What!"

"Sorry Mikey Bear…you know I love you….." I told him in a very innocent voice.

"I know you do….but a girl? You know if someone finds out it's me those homosexual rumors are going skyrocket."

"I know, but what if nobody finds out…I mean you already wear makeup I just need to put on more on you to make you look feminine…hey at least you'll still be sexy." I told him while laughing. "And then all of the boys would be looking at you, and be asking you out and then you turn around and say, in your feminine disguised voice 'Sorry darlings, but I like me some pussy. 'And then you just plant a huge one on me. That would be so freaking epic!"

He shakes his head & laughs along and says "You are so bad…"

"I know, I know. Thank you." I said as I sarcastically bowed.

"I'm going there, like this. I am not doing what you just said!"

"Okay, Mr. Jackson." We hold hands as we walk to the subway station, to go downtown to the roller skating ring.

July 9th 1986 - 8:45 pm

"Can I just go in there like this?" Michael asks the guy who gives us the tickets to admit to the ring.

"No can do sir." He replies.

"Come on, it isn't like he's going to bomb the place…." I said.

"We don't know that…."

"Come on stop trying to be so fucking difficult. Give us our tickets!" I replied aggressively.

"I am calling my manager down here…"

"Fuck my life…" I said as I walked around in pace annoyed.

"Calm down Kitty…calm down now..."

"I am calm." I replied annoyed. I begin to walk, but Michael tugs my arm and says

"Listen, I don't like it when you're aggressive & moody, it doesn't fit your personality…"

"I know Michael, I try not to be. But I can't help it sometimes."

The manager came down to us & says

"Okay, what's going on down here?"

"Listen, I'm Michael Jackson." He takes off his helmet & all of his hundreds of disguises off him, quickly.

"My friend and I were just trying to get some tickets to get in and roller skate, but it seems as if there's a huge problem about that, because of my disguises, now I can't go in there just normal, or we won't get to skate in peace, so since this place closes in about 15 or ten minutes? Mind having us just both skate on our won once everyone has left?"

"Sure, but you're going to have to pay for that to happen."

"How much?"

"$1000 per person, so since it's just you and your friend then 2000."

"Okay. Perfect." He takes out his wallet, and gave him $2000, straight into the palms of his hands.

"Great and can I have an autograph both of you?"

"Sure" Michael answers.

"Both of you? Including me?" I ask.

"Yes, your Michael's girlfriend, honor to meet the both of you…"

I looked straight at the ground and say

"okay." then I mumble to Michael "People these days!"

"Tell me about it." He replies as he gives me the pen and paper I quickly wrote off my name in bad script.

"I want you both to come with me, to my office where you can wait there, until everyone has left and the whole ring is all for you." We follow him to his room and we sit at the seats patiently quiet, while he smokes his cigar. Me being disgusted by the smell cover my nose and try my hardest not to breathe.

"Michael how much time we got left in here!" I ask

"5 more minutes."

"Oh Gosh, time just is going slower than ever."

"I know, but just hold on; we won't be on for very long if we don't think about the time."

A couple more minutes passes and the manger gives us the okay to leave. We go back down on the elevator, walk down the halls, to the ring and I put on some roller skates, while Michael's still looking for one. I walk over to him, asking

"What are you looking for? Can't you find your size…?"

"Nope."

"Maybe you're not looking good enough, what's your size?"

"16"

I look at him like he was a nut head and say

"You're kidding right?"

"No…"

I laugh out loud and say

"Oh Michael you got jokes I see! No seriously, what's your shoe size?"

"I was serious, a 16..."

"Whoa, no wonder why you can't find it…um…I'll help."

"Thanks."

I look around the whole shoe section, can't see a size 16, I see everything below that number.

"Found it!" Michael says.

"Damn, it took 30 minutes to find your size…."

"Really."

"But hey, you got really big feet that just make you even sexier…"

"It just excites you, doesn't it?"

"More than excite me…." I told him as I walked up to him.

"Hey don't get too flirty, that man hasn't taken his eyes off us."

"Ew. He's watching us?"

"Yeah, so don't get too close for comfort."

"Ugh, okay."

We both skate on to the ring, and skate in a circle, there was no music, so it'd get a little boring after a while.

"What's up Cat?" Michael asks.

"Bored you?"

"Well if you're bored, got to make it fun…"

"How?"

He stops skating and says

"How about we skate together, slow dancing skating…"

"But there's no music…"

"We'll make our own music."

"Okay." I skate over to him, reaching my hand out to him, as he pulls me in to embrace him, he holds my hand, and brings my body to his, and we slow skate to our own music, smiling at each other, looking into each other's eyes, Michael leans over, not even an inch away from my face, I move my face away, looking at the guy at the front watching us, like he's watching some exciting movie.

"Hey, what was that for?"

"He's looking at us…."

"So?"

"Were giving him a show now…."

"Yeah, well, let's give him a show to remember."

"But Michael- " He cuts me off & hush me, he leans towards me, puts his hands on my waist, and our lips touch, as we kiss in ecstasy, whatever I was worrying about a moment ago, I've totally forgotten about it. , kissing Michael put me in a brand new lustful world, which feels like I've just entered heaven.