- Text Size +

July 13, 1986 - 5:41 pm

Michael and I are sitting at a bench and eating a sundae together, on the table. We decided to take a snack break after all those water rides, carousels we went on, kind of shocked after all of that, we'd be eating a sundae. I hope we don't go on anymore rides, or this won't end too well….

"I'm so glad, we went out to an amusement park today, been so much fun!" I told him as I went in on my sundae.

"Yes and we still got more left to the fun!"

"What do you mean?"

"More rides & stuff…"

"But were eating, a sundae. You think I'm going to go on another rollercoaster, after eating this?"

"Well, water rides…."

"I'm wet enough, feel my hair, soaking wet. Plus I'm wearing a wet white t -shirt. Half the staff has probably seen what color bra I have on."

"Well, good thing you wore a bra, or half the staff would be drooling at your prized possessions."

"Yeah and you."

"Maybe…"

"Oh please, Michael you're a man…you're bound to look."

"Well…maybe a little."

We giggle as we eat up, our sundae, not leaving a once of it on our bowl. We got up out of our seats, and our hands found each other, as we walk together.

"So, where do we go now?" I ask

"I want to win you some stuff!" Michael answers as he drags me over to where all these activity places are located.

"So, what do we do here?" Michael asks the instructor.

"Oh nice to meet you Michael and his lady friend. I'm John and I'll be your instructor for this game, and behind me you see these moving air balloon ducks, well all you need to do is, pluck down 20 of them, in 5 minutes and you can win a stuffed toy animal of your choice." John, the instructor told him, Michael walks up beside me and asks me

"Which one do you want?" I look up at all the options and I see a mini lion looking all cute and cuddly, I want that one for sure. I point to it, and he looks at it and looks back at me and says

"I knew you'd pick the lion!"

"Yeah, I make myself real obvious, don't I?"

"Hah, yeah. But it's cute."

"Okay, so Mr. Jackson, are you ready?" John asks, interrupting us.

"Yes sir."

He runs to the corner, of his little hut and says

"Go!"

The ducks move in a fast pace, as Michael throws an arrow, at them to pluck them down. As minutes passed, he progresses so much, as he's plucking down more and more ducks in a shorter period of time, so much in a short period of time, I even began to lose count. He for sure reached 20 in less than 5 minutes. Then 5 minutes came, time to see how many he had gotten. John began to count, how many were plucked.

"Damn, why he has to be so specific, he knows you plucked down more than 20." I whispered in Michael's ear.

"He's just making sure, cat."

"Okay, you may pick the toy of your choice." John tells him.

"Can I get the lion?…" Michael asks.

"Sure." John reaches up, and passes Michael the lion, which he gave to me.

"YAY! Thank you!" I cheered as I hug my lion tightly, like a little girl. We skip away, as Michael asks me.

"You're welcome. Where do you want to go now?"

"I don't know….been on my feet all day, pretty tired." I replied while yawning.

"Well, can we at least go on the Ferris wheel before we leave?"

"Sure."

We walk over to where the Ferris wheel is located and got into our seats. As we hold hands and the Ferris wheel begins moving us up towards the sky slowly.

"I've never been on a Ferris wheel before." I told Michael, as I'm looking around, as the Ferris wheel takes us higher.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"How are you enjoying your first experience?"

"Kind of scary, going up so high…." We reach the highest we can go and we begin to go back down. "Wow….You can see the entire LA up here." I add.

"I know, right? If you're feeling scared, you can always cuddle on to me, if you'd like…."

"Glad you offered it." I told him as I sit up closer to him, laying my head against his chest, watching the Ferris wheel go back up. Michael hands roam softly through my hair, as the higher we went up, was the more I felt like sleeping, I tried to fight it. But I really couldn't help myself, because of how high we were going and the slow pace.

"I guess you really need to get home, I see…" Michael says as I'm not even really paying attention since I keep falling into my beauty rest.

"Huh?" I ask, half asleep.

"Nothing, go back to bed."

"Hah Bed." I lay back on his chest and the moment I closed my eyes the ride was over. Damn it, I deserved at least a minute worth of rest.

"How was it?" Michael asks.

"Relaxing."

"Figured."

"So were going home now?"

"Yes, honey." He gives me a peck kiss on the lips, and warps his arm around me as we walk right out of the Amusement Park.

July, 13, 1986 - 9:24 pm

Michael and I walk in home from our wonderful day at the, Amusement Park. However, I walk in and I see everything is so quiet…which is pretty unusual; it's only 9:30. Don't tell me everyone's went to bed already…We walk into the living room and there I see an annoyed looking Latoya. Goodness, I wonder what kind of drama this witch will bring.

"Where were you 2, all day?"

Before Michael responds, I decided I was going to step up my game.

"That's none of your business Latoya." I answered her stepping up in front of her.

"What do you mean that's none of my business?" She asks as she stands up to me with her eyes glaring straight into mines.

"It's means it is none of your business. You have no authority over me or Michael to be asking such a question."

"Oh, so you think you're grown now that you're here in this house and Michael's paying attention to you, huh?"

Michael tugs on my arm, gesturing me to step back, but I surely wasn't going to let this woman step all over me like that any longer, I tried keeping my temper just because she is his sister. But now I've lost it, and too late to go back now.

"No, I don't think I'm 'grown' but if you expect me to take your shit and eat it, then you make a sad mistake."

"What? Just because I am over protective of my younger brother's relationship with his girlfriend, I am walking over you? Oh, please."

"You're not 'over protective' of their relationship. And anyways, who the fuck are you? Tatiana? When is Michael's love life any of your business?"

"It is my business since I am Tatiana's best friend and I do not want their relationship to end over some damn little hoodlum whore like you."

"Like I said before we are just friends, if you chose to not believe that then that's your decision. And even if we were dating, what are you going to do about it huh?"

"Kill you in your damn sleep."

"I guess I'll be dead after tonight…" I turn to Michael and forced a kiss on him and I did it to really piss her off and see if she'll actually kill me in my sleep.

"Now take that, and kiss my ass bitch!" I added as I walked away to the stairway. "It's going to be me and you tonight if you're going to kill me in my sleep. Try me! Try Me! I will fuck you up!" I added as I walked up the stairs as I saw everyone come down to see our confrontational fight and I hear Michael and Latoya going at it once again. I walk into my room falling in my bed feeling extremely upset. Today was so wonderful, going to the amusement park and having some fun, but something unnecessary had to happen. I only hope whatever; Latoya has against me she lets go of it. Can't see she, Michael and I has a really close relationship and really loves each other? Is she jealous of me or what? There's no reason why she has to hate me so much. Maybe she just hates to see others happy. Maybe she's just jealous of our relationship. Whatever it maybe, it needs to end.