- Text Size +

August 23, 1986 – 10:16 pm

It's been over a week since living with Elizabeth Taylor and I've loved it. She's so nice, sweet, and loves to hang out with me, and she's pretty hip for an older girl. But it was all cool because I love being around her too. Tonight is movie night for Liz Taylor and me as we watch from old classic 1930's movies to new up to date ones. I haven't watched so many movies in such a long time. But it was lots of fun sharing popcorn with her and living life, drama free. At least so far it has been pretty quiet & simple, not that I plan on changing it.

"Have any plans for your 18th birthday sweetheart?" Liz Taylor asks randomly, as she passes me back the popcorn.

"No, I wasn't really planning on doing anything."

"Why not dear? It's your 18th, every girl that I know of always does something extra special on their 18th, first day into adulthood."

"Oh, the Joy" I threw up my hands in the air sarcastically, showing her my enthusiasm.

"Going to miss childhood?"

"Well yeah, somewhat. But I am excited for the future too…"

"You're future with Michael, huh?"

"Um…" Before I finish my statement, one of Liz Taylor's body guards, whispers something into Elizabeth's ear.

"Sure, I've told you before Darryl, he is the only person that is welcome into my house at any time." She answers him as he walks back to the door.

"Thanks for the reminder." He replies as he walks out of the room.

"Who's that guy?" I ask, while fill my hands up with popcorn again.

"The Body Guard is Darryl, sweetheart."

"No. The guy who is: 'welcome into the house at any time'?"

"You should be seeing him any minute now."

"Hmmm….I wonder who that could be…"

"Someone you're really familiar with." She answers when I now see, Michael appear in front of me. I've already seen him earlier on today, as he did his daily visits, but now he's here visiting us for the second time today. I wonder what's on his mind, why he has to visit twice….Or maybe it could be he simply missed us?

"Hello Darling!" Liz embraces him with a hug as he kisses her cheek.

"Hi Michael!" I greeted him as he sits right next to me, taking popcorn out of the dish.

"What are you 2 watching?" He asks, as he fills his mouth with popcorn.

"Damn, you haven't even been here for a minute yet and your mouth is already filled with popcorn." I commented. We all laughed, realizing what I said were true.

"Well, she does make a point." Liz agrees.

"You two…are a bunch of…" Michael says as he throws some popcorn at me. I grab a few & throw it back at him.

"Okay, I'm taking this popcorn away from you two because I want to finish it." Liz Taylor tells us as she takes the popcorn away and munches it off. I look at the time & it's almost 10:30, I wonder what brings Michael here at this time. He's more than likely going to say he missed us or something but just to be sure, I should ask him what's up.

"So what brings you here at 10 pm at night Michael?"

He sighs, which gives me a direct message that's something's wrong.

"Nothing….Just been, bored." He answers, hearing in his voice that it's allot more than just being 'bored' or maybe I'm just being paranoid?

"Are you sure Michael?"

"Yeah."

"Michael I hear it in your voice, something's wrong….Just tell me, I'm a worry cat."

"Don't worry about it, Kitty." He warps his arm around me, trying to give me some comfort, but I couldn't help but to still be concerned. But if he says everything is okay, I guess I have no choice but to take his word for it, for now.

"So Liz what are we watching?" Michael asks.

"Breakin." Liz answers.

"Oh, pass on the popcorn, love these dancing movies." Michael says as Liz Taylor passes him over the popcorn.

"By the way, can I stay over Liz for a couple of days or so…?"

"Sure, you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like, but I'd like to ask why? You're only 30 minutes away and are welcome to come by at any time. Why would you need to stay over, for a couple of days or more?"

"Because, I miss you guys, allot."

"Aw…" I lean over and hug him briefly then Liz does the same thing too.

"It's funny you said that because ever since leaving I've been having a hard time sleeping. Maybe I'll sleep better with you around now." I explained to him.

"Yes, I bet you will." I lay my head on his chest as we watch the rest of the movie all together. Michael may miss us, but I strongly do believe it's more than that. Or…I don't know maybe I'm just thinking negatively, But I surely feel something going on at home, on why he wants to be here so much. I sure do plan on asking him about this later on in the night. If not tonight then I'll try to in the morning.

August 23, 1986 – 11:23 pm

Our movie was finished and Elizabeth was getting ready to go to bed, and so was Michael. Would be the perfect time, to ask Michael what's wrong once again, but knowing him he'd probably just say he misses us. Not that I don't believe he misses us because I'm sure he does. For me it's been kind of hard not seeing his face all of the time, since I've gotten so close and used to him in the past few months, but it's not like he's gone for good. I still see him every day, for an hour or so. I just don't see him 24/7 like how I used to. But I can adjust to it, but my mind keeps telling me it's something a little more than that, maybe I should ask him again, just in case. I walk to his room as the door was open, enough to peak in. I knock the door, just in case he might be walking around the room naked. However, I don't get an answer so I just assume he isn't in the room & I sit on the edge of the bed waiting.

Until, I saw him walk out of his bathroom, with nothing but a towel on. I couldn't have been more shocked and nervous then now. But all at the same time, all I can think is damn! If sex was a person, he'd definitely be it.

"Sorry for frightening you!" Michael apologizes as he walks up to me, I walk away trying to stay as far away as I can from temptation, because his chest sure does look mighty fine.

"It's okay Michael…I'll leave."

"Did you want to talk to me about something?"

"Somewhat….But I think I have it under control, um see you later." I shyly walk out of the room closing the door shut, so I won't be tempted to peak in. I had gotten really shy with him at that moment and I'm sure he knows. But I hope he doesn't think anything of it, I just got shy, not offended.

Now, how do I find out how is he 'really feeling' inside? One other option would be call his home, but then again its 11:30 at night. Their getting ready to sleep, not have 2 hour long conversations. But then again, they may not even know what's going on with him. But I guess its best I just go for it, or I won't ever know. I dial down their number as I patiently wait for someone to pick up. So far, just dial tone.

"Hello" A man answers.

"Hey, who's this?" I ask.

"Jackie. Who is this calling?"

"Hi, it's Kitty…"

"Oh…It's you."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean what do I mean? Why the hell are you calling this number anyways? Michael's not here if you're wondering."

"Why are you being so rude?"

"How dare you press charges on my sister Latoya! I don't give a damn, what she tried to do to you, she isn't going anywhere, and this is from the entire family. So fuck you and Michael for being a couple of traitors!"

"Oh, Fuck you too Jackie!" I slam the phone down being extremely angry at his outburst on me. I thought he was on my side all along. I guess that Jackson family is a bunch of betrayers. I look up and I see Michael at the front of my room door looking at me with nothing but anger on his face and his arms crossed. He heard the conversation, now he's mad at me. Now I regret making this call.

"Have you lost your damn mind? Why would you call them?"