- Text Size +

-PAM'S POV-

(FYI: Pamela is Tatiana's sister but they are not biological.)

 

"When is mommy coming back?", Leila whined and looked up at me, pulling on my arm lightly as it had been hours since she had last seen her.

 

I bend my knees and rest upon them before taking both of her hands to hold, "She will be back soon, just hold on for a bit", I responded with a deep sigh. 

 

As I looked at her, I shook my head and began to think back on when my sister was barely at home to be with Leila. I understood how busy of a women she had become once her career had flourished, but she needed to realize that she had a daughter to take care of. A few changes happened before she got this major role, now it seemed like she was back to her old routine and I was back to being her babysitter. But I did not mind at all. I loved my niece and enjoyed her company. 

 

"Okay. Can we make some cookies? Mommy loves chocolate chip!", her eyes lightened up.

 

"We can, I'm sure she'll love them", I reached down to take her small hand and guided her towards the kitchen.

 

-TATIANA'S POV-

 

Looking down at the watch that hugged my wrist, I checked the time. It was getting close to noon and I had to make it back home to get to my daughter. But before I could leave, I felt someone's hand grab my arm, yet in a gentle manner, bringing me to an abrupt stop. As I turn my head, it was Michael again.

 

"Before you go Tatiana, I wanted to know if you were still up for that offer. You do remember what we talked about on the phone the other day, right?", he released my arm then slid his hands down into his pockets, biting down on his lower lip. I always found this to be sexually suggestive. 

 

Clearing my throat, I readjusted my bag on my shoulder and nodded in response. 

 

"Yes, I remember. Wasn't this kind of getting together though?"

 

"Not really, this was just work, business. I wanted to go out and have lunch with you or something. We need to...how do I put it? Explore each other more"

 

"Explore each other?"

 

He shuffles on his feet, withdrawing eye contact from me, "Yes, as in get to know each other. I feel like we have much in common"

 

A smile grew upon my lips as I watched him closely, the shyness was evident in his posture. "Okay. We can do that, but I don't want to stay out for too long. I told my daughter that I would be back after the rehearsal"

 

"I understand", he grabs his chin, "Well this is your daughter so we can always reschedule" 

 

"Well, it wouldn't hurt if I was out awhile longer. It shouldn't take too long" 

 

"If you insist. I'll make sure to get you home safely, Tatiana"

 

I shake my head, "No need to do that. I brought my car and it would not be smart to just leave it here", I chuckle. 

 

He raises his head and directs his eyes towards mines again. His dark chocolate orbs were fine like wine. "Well, we will just have to take your car then", he tapped his foot lightly against the floor. 

 

Oh no, not my car. It wasn't as fancy as the cars he rode in, and would he really want anyone seeing him roll in an old vehicle like I had? What a great way to embarrass myself.

 

"A-are you sure? We can just meet each other there", I spoke timidly. 

 

"Would you prefer that? I just thought it would be easier, but whatever you're comfortable with Ms. Thumbtzen", he stepped aside and opened the door, escorting me out of the building. "Can I at least take you to your car?"

 

He was such a gentleman, respectable, well-mannered. His mother taught him well. Even though I did not want him to see my car, I just couldn't say no to his sweet gesture.

 

"Alright. I guess you can do that", I begin to move alongside him on the sidewalk, my car was parked at the end of the street. 

 

Oh, wait. My car. Street...Meter!!!

 

"Shit...", I spoke underneath my breath and began to walk faster till I ended up hurriedly moving on my feet. 

 

"Tatiana!", Michael yells out and starts to follow after me. People on the street swiftly turned their heads as soon as they heard his soft voice, and of course that went all bad for him. 

 

"Oh my god, it's Michael Jackson!"

"What!?!?"

"Yes! He's right there!!"

"AHHHH!!!", screamed a girl that ended up shouldering me as I rushed on by. Of course she didn't apologize. Her and everyone else were too star-struck by the superstar.

 

-MICHAEL'S POV-

 

"Oh no...", I look ahead and start to walk back quickly, shifting my body around soon after to run away. 

 

 

Ugh! Why did I do that? I was nowhere safe in public. The fans and the media were so attached to me, and it was something I probably will never get out of.

 

"Michael, I LOVE YOU!", a female cried out as I rushed towards my bodyguards. They were near the entrance doors, and immediately came to my rescue as I ran past them, then back inside the building. 

 

"Let me just touch him!!", one girl yelled out as I closed the door behind me, making me laugh some. My love for my fans were so very deep. They were like my family and they inspired me to work hard and deliver. I owed them much.

 

As I walked down the hall, and back to the studio, I gathered my things and headed towards the back to exit to the alleyway where my 'escape limo' would be awaiting. I suddenly thought about Tatiana, and I felt kind of bad to just ditch her but I had no choice. I could either run or get ripped apart by thousands of fans along the street. Being smart, I took the safe route. 

 

Opening the door, I walked out and straight into the vehicle. I gave a quick nod at the driver before he closed it. My head rested back against the cushioned headrest while my body slouched in the leather seats.

 

"Robert, do you mind doing something for me?"

 

"Not at all Mr. Jackson. What is it that you need?", he looked up into his rear view mirror, making eye contact with me. 

 

"Can you drive to the street that's in front of the building? I'm looking for someone"

 

"Will do, sir"

 

I just had to get to her before she left. Hopefully, she would be waiting for me. If not, I always had her number to get in contact with her again. But it would turn out to be a real bummer since I was looking forward to spending more time with her. Quality time, that is.

Chapter End Notes:

Working on the other chapter now. Sorry for keeping y'all waiting. Been REALLY busy. D;