- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some confidence was there but then again, she doubted herself. 

"So I decided... I want to do it; I want to audition", she declared as a smile slowly crept upon her lips.

This would be her only chance to meet the person who she greatly admired throughout the years. She knew this was going to be a great shot. Having skills in dance and modeling was perhaps going to get her very far. Then again, there were going to be hundreds or thousands of other girls who were just as talented or even more. This made her anxious.

"Are you serious? You're going to do it!?", Camille responded, her voice very cheerful and content. If it weren't for her encouragement, she wouldn't have said yes.

"Yes, I am," Tatiana told her as her eyes scanned the paper that she received from her a few days ago. "I'm so nervous though. This is Michael Jackson we're talking about'" Much was running through her mind already. She had to come up with a dance routine and she needed to know how to present herself in front of him. Who knows if he was going to show up but she had a feeling. Some confidence was there but then again, she seemed to doubt herself.

"I might not be that good."

"What if I mess up?"

"Will he like what he see?" were thoughts that ran continuously throughout her head. Much of her focus was now on this audition, and she wished for the best. However, there wasn't much time. The audition was taking place in a couple of days and she needed to get everything together.

"I'm sure you know the audition is taking place on Monday. Next week. Don't worry Tat, you'll do amazing. Believe in yourself". Camille told her.

What a great friend she was. Tatiana counted on her for everything. She always gave her the best advice whenever she felt nervous about a fashion show or a dance performance and she would always be there to watch and cheer her on.

Scratching an imaginary itch on the back of her neck, Tatiana nodded with a grin while placing the paper down on the kitchen table. Her nerves were starting to get to her already. "Yeah, I know. I was going to go to the studio today to start working on my routine. Thank you girl"

"No problem!..."

"Ms. Banks, we're about to begin!....", a female voice sounded from her line.

"Oh shoot! Got to go, I'm at a photoshoot. But hey, I'll give you a call sometime tomorrow. Love you! Good luck!" she tells her with joy then hangs up.

"Love you too....", Tatiana says seconds after.

She places the phone down on the hook then reaches over for her car keys. Knowing she had only a few days to create a routine and practice was nerve wrecking. When doing ballet, it took a week or two to get everything right and perfect for a performance. Sometimes more. It was going to take much time and effort.