- Text Size +

TATIANA'S POV

"See? It wasn't that bad", Michael spoke before placing his hands down into his pants pockets. A smile grew upon my lips as I kneel down to grab my belongings. Leland had already departed and now the room only contained us. Surprisingly, I was not as nervous as before and became more comfortable in his presence. I started to forget about the whole superstar persona and now the true person behind it. From what I was witnessing, he seemed so peaceful.

"It wasn't", I responded as I placed my jacket on. "All I have to do is walk and strut. The easiest steps I have ever learned!", a chuckle escaped from my soft pink lips as I placed the strap of my duffle bag over my shoulder.

"Yes, yes...and I must say, you do it so well. How long have you been dancing again?", he inquired.

As I sat down in a chair that was against a wall, I grabbed my water bottle from off the floor before speaking, "Ever since I was a child. I grew up watching musicals that consisted of ballet. Everything about it seemed graceful, so I just...happened to grow a love for it", I smile broadly and twist the cap open to take a small sip.

"Interesting. Have you learned any other types?", he walked towards me as his hands joined together.

"As I got older, I did. Mostly jazz, tap, modern, hip-hop...the list goes on", I wave my hand in the air and chuckle.

"That's quite amazing. You seem like a woman with many talents. That was one of the reasons why I had picked you...", he rubs the back of his neck in a shy manner, flashing that remarkable smile of his once more. What I was feeling deep inside seemed hard to put in words. I still thought this was all just a dream and that I would be waking up at any moment now.

"Words can't explain how thankful I am. I..."

"Oh Tatiana, you've thanked me enough. I just hope this opportunity works out for you and you'll have a great time. You are going to be great", he nods and reaches for a towel that hung off the barre. "I hope you've been informed with all the details. We're going to start shooting in a few weeks."

I sat there listening closely to every word he said, like a student in a classroom. I nod my head in response, "Why I do. My manager has told me everything that I need to know."

"Good", he smiled and lightly patted his face before walking towards the mirror, "Mind going over this one part with me again? I want to make sure I have it down"

Placing my things back down on the wooden floor, I remove my jacket and hang it on the back of the seat. After, I rush to his side with a bashful smile creeping upon my lips. "What is that you need to go over?", I asked. He reaches over to gently take my hand and then positions myself in front of him. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I look into the mirror to watch him.

"This is when you finally stop and I come across you and basically...check you out", he lets out a giggle. "I just need to get the movements right. If you have somewhere to go then I understand", he sticks his head out from behind me and meets up with my eyes in the reflection.

Jesus, I'm about to go into fangirl mode but like always, I maintain myself and take a deep breath before responding. The touch of his hand against my arm sent chills down my spine and his intense stare had me feeling a certain way.

"Tatiana?", he spoke softly, snapping me back to reality.

"O-oh yes! It is fine, I have nowhere else to go. Take all the time you need"

Michael chuckles and takes a few steps back, "Great. So stay right there for me...and turn around to face me, please?"

MICHAEL'S POV

I can't help but check her out. Her physique was admiring and she had such beautiful curls that flowed down her back. In a way, I kind of saw myself in her when it came to appearance. That was another reason why I had chose her and for some reason, I was smitten with the gal.

My eyes immediately trail down to the floor once she turned my way. I got into this presumptuous character and envisioned the scene in my head. Then I began...

I walk up to the female in a gradual manner then pause to look her straight in the eyes. They were beautiful and bright, almond shaped with a brown sugar tone. Soon after, I walk around her, my eyes passing over every inch of her body that I had loved, especially those slick curves. They end up stopping at her ass and I noticed she had much cushion there in those yoga pants. God all mighty. I bite down on my lower lip and suddenly had the urge to reach out to touch it but of course I wouldn't do such a thing. No disrespect. I'm a gentleman.

Before I can stare any longer, she turns around and faces me again. My eyes dart to the floor to be safe. This time she looks me up and down and stops at my face. My eyes raise to hers and that's when a smile breaks out among my face.

Crossing my arms, I swallow the lump in my throat and spoke without agitation, "That's it." I got what I wanted and enjoyed every second of it. "You did a good job, Tatiana. Have any acting experience?"

She retorted sarcastically, "Do you?"

I place my hand over my mouth and chuckle softly. This girl had some fire to her, "I can see you're going to be a lot of fun."

~~~~~~~~

If you can, comment and tell me what you think so far of the story or the chapter. This would be very encouraging
New chap. will be coming soon!