- Text Size +

Later That Night

Rocsi:*sitting in their bedroom reading a book*

Paris:Mommy can I talk to you for a moment *nervous*

Rocsi:Sure angel come over sit on your daddy's side *smiles*

Paris:*smiles takes a deep breath*

Rocsi:So what is it you need to talk to me about *puts her book down*

Paris:Daddy...*looks at her*

Rocsi:*confused*Your father is something wrong

Paris:You know how daddy and my uncles are getting back together and signed for Pepsi

Rocsi:Yes there going to do the stage commercial tommorow night *smiles*

Paris:*eyes widen*Mommy we have to go

Rocsi:Paris that's at night it's gonna take up until midnight to do *looks at her*

Paris:Mommy please we can't have daddy go there on his own

Rocsi:He won't sweetie he has his brothers remember *smiles*

Paris:No mommy I mean not without us *tears in her eyes*

Rocsi:Paris what is wrong I don't understand all of a sudden you grew such a worrynees of your dad *concerned*

Paris:*sighs*You might not believe

Rocsi:Im your mother try me *holds her hand*

Paris:During that commercial daddy gets 2nd degree burns on his head that he gets pain killers and starts getting addicted to them he can't think right no more he pushes out family out isolates us from them and bad people come in his life and eventually....*looks down*

Rocsi:*shocked*What

Paris:Mommy I don't know if this is from above letting me change the fate of daddy or I'm dreaming *tears fill in her eyes*

Rocsi:The fate of your father what do you mean by that

Paris:Mommy daddy dies on June 25 2009 and you lose you heart that day it died with daddy you were never the same after daddy died *looks down*

Rocsi:Paris...*shocked*

Paris;Mommy believe me please this burn is the reason why all of this is gonna happen to us we can't let it if it doesn't daddy can still be here with us in the 21at century *tears fill in her eyes*

Rocsi:*shocked looks down*

Paris:My phone my phone *grabs her phone shows her video of Michael getting burned*

Rocsi:*shocked looks at paris*

Paris:Believe me mommy please

Rocsi:How are you so sure it can work why are you willing to do this *tears fill I her eyes*

Paris:Cuz I want my mommy back I want her to be happy again and I know the only way she will is if dady was still with us in the 21st century *looks at her*

Rocsi:*thinking for a while looks up at paris*Well you better get a goodnight sleep then angel

Paris:*confused*Wh...what

Rocsi:We're gonna do with you dady and uncles and were gonna make sure nothing wrong happens to keep you daddy safe *smiles*

Paris:Thank you mommy thank you so much *hugging her tightly*

Rocsi:Get some sleep angel *hugs her kisses her forehead*

Paris:I will I love you mommy *smiles*

Rocsi:I love you more angel *smiles*

Paris:*walking over to her room smiles big looks up praying*Thank you

With Rocsi and Michael

Michael:Babe I'm home *smiles taking off his polo*

Rocsi:Babe *smiles runs in his arms hugs him tightly tears in her eyes*

Michael:Hey hey what's wrong babe *wiping her tears away*

Rocsi:It's nothing I'm sorry *tears falling*

Michael:Are you sure *worried*

Rocsi:I just love you so much *looks in his eyes*

Michael:*smiles kisses her passionatrly*I love you so much more than you can ever know

Rocsi:No I mean it from the bottom of my heart I love you so much that sometimes I can't even think right I'm so crazy head over heels in love with you I'm so proud to be called your wife to be called mrs Michael jackson I love you then I love you now and I will always and never stop loving you not until my dying day it's you it's always been you and will forever Til enternity be you I can't imagine life without you you are my world your my everything my life I can't live my life without you in it *looking in his eyes*

Michael:*looks in her eyes*You don't know how much I love you Rocsi your everything to me you gave me a reason to fight for my life your the reason why I'm stol here that I'm happy that I'm in love ill always be crazy head over heals in love with you nothing is ever going to stop me from loving you I can't see any other girl I could ever love but you your all my soul needs you own my heart and it will forever be you

Rocsi:*smiles they kiss passionately*

Michael:*smiles deepens it forehead against hers*So are we gonna make love now

Rocsi:Babe...*slaps his chest*

Michael:Im just saying *chuckles*

Rocsi:Come here *pulls him into a kiss lays on the bed*

Michael:*smiles pulls the covers over them*

You know what happens ;)