- Text Size +

"Uh....... H-hi. I'm B- Breanna.. Hehe." I stuttered still looking at my feet.
I heard him giggle. "Well, that is a very pretty name. How old are you?" He asked as he crouched down to look at me since I was too shy to look up.
"F-fourteen." I said slowly meeting his gaze. He smiled and slowly took his shades off and put them in his pocket. The eyes!! Ahh!! I thought to myself.
"Well, your a little P.Y.T. aren't you? I'm sure you will grow up to be a beautiful young lady." He said as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"Ooooooo!" I heard the girls say from behind. I blushed a deep red and looked at them.
"Shhh! Seriously guys?!" I hissed. They all laughed and shrugged their shoulders. I heard Michael chuckle as well.
"What about all of you? What are your names?" He stood up and walked towards them. I stepped back a bit out of his way. He looked at me.
"No, come here." He smiled warmly and held out his hand.
I was a bit hesitant and still quite shy, but got the nerve up to hold his hand.

An hour later..
Michael had met all of us, and hung out with us for awhile. We would chase each other around and play hide and seek.
We just loved how much he was like a kid. Sure I thought he was hot and all but I loved him most for his personality.
He had to leave and we all became sad, not wanting him to go. But he insisted that we stay happy and smile for him. So we did.
He actually snuck his number to me and told me whenever I wanted a friend to play with, that he would try and make time, that he loved spending time with children.
He left, and later so did my friends. I headed home, only to find that Lexie was there waiting for me.
"Hey!! What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I wanted to hang, where have you been??" She asked curiously.
"I met MJ!! And he is sooooo nice!!!" I squealed.
"Michael Jordan?? Wow, I wish I could have met him!" She said.
I narrowed my eyes at her. "No. Michael Jackson you dumb dumb."
"Ohhhh.... Ewwww.... Girl, he is what? 42? He is WAY too old for you." She snarled her nose.
"Oh just shut up. He's 42 and HOT!! And I don't care how old he is, or I am." I folded my arms.
She laughed at me."Oh Breanna, what am I going to do with you?"
"Love me??" I made puppy eyes.
"I guess." She sighed. I just laughed and started chasing her around the house.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years later. Breanna's Diary
Wow..... I'm 17 today. Happy Birthday to me!!! I guess.....
I mean, it was great. But Michael didn't call...
I was hoping he would. Like he did the year before that. And the year before that.
But nothing. Just like the past 6 months. I think he forgot about me. :(
I hope I get to see him again soon....
If not now... Then when?? Oh well...... I gotta go, ttyl!!
Bubbles