- Text Size +

After lunch I went up to my room and changed into some clothes that La Toya laid out for me. I looked myself over in the mirror and laughed.
"Oh my Gosh, I look like a zebra threw up zippers on me." I said aloud laughing. I heard a chuckle from the other side of the door. "I know your out there, Michael."
He came in grinning sheepishly. "Get used to the look, it's what is in right now. Sorry miss future." He walked up to me and touched my hair lightly. "And your gonna need to get a perm. Plus some vibrant makeup."
I stomped around immaturely. "Ugh! Why The hair and the makeup?!" I asked whining.
He laughed and grabbed my shoulders. "Because, you need to fit in!" He shook me lightly. I rolled my eyes and lowered my head in defeat.
"Fine." I muttered. He chuckled. "Good, c'mon I'll help you." He drug me into the bathroom and sat me down on a stool.
I gave him a confused look. "Help me?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Yes. I like doing peoples makeup and hair. Its fun." He smiled that heart melting smile. "Now hold still, and let me do my magic."
About 3 hours later everything was done. The perm was what took the longest. He kept a sheet over the mirror so I wouldn't be able to see myself.
"OK, ready to see the finished result??" He asked excitedly. I nodded.
He took the sheet off the mirror, I gasped. My hair was big and poofy, but that was how it was supposed to be. My makeup was bright pink lipstick and blush, black eyeshadow, pink eyeliner, and a combination of black and pink mascara.
"OMJ!!! This is so awesome!! You done great!!!" I stood up and hugged his neck. He hugged me back laughing.
"Thanks, I was nervous that you wouldn't like it. And um... Whats OMJ?"
I let go of him and looked around. "Um... Nothing. Its not important."
"Uhuh... Well... I have to go record some songs for my upcoming album. So do you wanna go hang with my sisters at the mall or something?"
"Um.. Sure! I don't have any money though.."
"I can fix that." He smiled sweetly and went to his closet, pulling out a small pouch. "Here, I think...." He pulled out some money and handed it to me. "This should be enough."
I counted it. "Holy cow!! This is a thousand dollars man! That's way too much." I tried to give him some of it back, but he pushed it back to me.
"No no. I want you to get whatever you want. Go and have fun."
"But-" He put his finger on my lips. "No buts. If you love me you'll take it."
I stayed silent and took the money. He smiled. "That's what I thought. Go and have a good time." He kissed my cheek and blushed lightly afterwards.
He walked out, I stood there frozen with my hand on my cheek.

Fast forward to a week later
Michael and I were walking around the yard talking about random things. He had just gotten finished with his first recording for Thriller and was excited, but a bit nervous. But he didn't want to talk about it much. He mostly wanted to talk about me. Getting to know me.
And he has become more open around me, and is kissing my cheek a lot more often and small stuff like that. Holding hands, hugging every time we run into each other, we even use nicknames for one another now. I call him Smelly like Quincy does. And he calls me Bubbles like my friends back home do.
"So can you tell me anything about the future??" He asked me.
"Well... Depends on the question." I looked at him. He nodded.
"Oh... Um... Do cars fly? And do people have robots as workers instead of other people?" He asked curiously with a childlike tone.
I laughed. "Well.... No and no. Sorry. Nobody has come up with that yet. And don't you dare try."
He giggled. "I won't. Man that sucks, I really want to see cars fly!!" He gazed at the now moonlit sky.
We stopped walking and laid down on the grass, staring up at the night sky. I felt him link his hand with mine, I turned my head and stared at his handsome face. He looked over at me and smiled.
"Do you think that your ever gonna get back?" He asked me sadly.
I sighed heavily. "I don't know. If I do though, do you promise that you won't ever forget me?"
He raised up on his elbow and stroked my cheek with the back of his hand. "I promise." He whispered.
He started leaning down slowly, I felt my heartbeat speed up as I felt his breath on my face. My eyes started closing slowly as our lips brushed against each other. But I pushed him back.
"What is it?" He asked, worry coming over his face.
"Nothing. I just... We can't.. It wouldn't work out and.. Michael doing that would mess up time itself. Please understand, I want to kiss you. But I can't."
He looked hurt, but he understood. "I know.. I'm sorry. We can still be friends though, right?" He looked at me questioningly.
"Yes, of course we can." I smiled and kissed his cheek.
We stood up and headed back to the house. He looked at me for a moment as we were walking.
"Yes?" I giggled.
"Oh.. I was just wondering, if I met you again in the future..."
"Yea?"
"Would I be able to kiss you then?" He asked shyly, he was blushing deeply as he stared at the ground smiling.
I took his hand in my own. "Yea, I wouldn't mind. As long as you recognized me!" I laughed. He laughed too as we walked in.
"Well, goodnight." He said holding my hands.
"Night." I gave him a warm hug and headed to my room.