- Text Size +

Once I got to the phone I stood there for a moment just staring at it. I finally picked it up, "Hello?"

Phone convo
???: Hi is Breanna there?
Me: This is she, may I ask who is speaking please?
???: Guess.
Me: Hmmmm... Let's see, oh oh I know! Stevie Wonder!
???: Ha no! It's me Michael!
Me: OMG no crap Sherlock?!
Mike: Ha ha I sense sarcasm.. Wow, your voice has gotten deeper since the last time I talked to you! But you are still country slain just like I remember.
Me: Yea whatever, anyways whatcha been doing lately? Haven't heard from you in like 4 months!
Mike: Yea I know, I have just been so busy lately.. I just haven't had the time to call you even though I think about you all the time... I mean you and your family that is, heh...
Me: Oh yea, I understand that your busy, it is the life of show business! Oh and about the "thinking of me" thing, don't be embarrassed, I just have that effect on people!
Mike: Ha Ha well that is for sure! And I'm glad that you're not upset about me not calling and stuff, I just don't want you to be upset with me.
Me: Yea..... Anywa-
Mike: Hey one more thing.
Me: Yea?
Mike: Go and open your front door.
Me: But-
Mike: NO BUTS! Just trust me on this OK?
Me: OK! Fine, but I better not have some monkey ninja thing jump out on me.. AND NO SPIDERS!!!
Mike: Don't worry, no spiders... And what is a monkey ninja thing?! Anyways bye!!
Me: Wait!

End

I was right at the door when he hung up on me. I looked at the phone kinda ticked off and confused, "Why in the heck did he just hang up on me like that?! After 4 months!! AHHH I don't get boys!!"
I opened the door, I instantly dropped the phone on the floor. My eyes wide, my mouth agape, and my hand still in the position as if there was a phone still there.
"MICHAEL?!", I screamed.
He started laughing and dragged me into a hug. I finally got out of my daze and hugged back, I seriously did not want to let go it had been so long. Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end, including that hug, dang it.
He looked at me, "Wow look at you. So pretty and- and girly!"
I blushed at the pretty part, then punched his arm playfully about the girly thing. I dont like being called girly ok? I mean sure I am pretty girly but not all the way, therefore not considered girly!
He rubbed his arm and made a pouty face trying to get me to say sorry. Didn't work, I just hit him again on the other arm.
I laughed, "And that is for not calling me!"
He smiled and shook his head. It was an awkward silence until I finally broke it, "Soo what do you wanna do?"
He shrugged, "I dunno what do want to do?"
I gave him a funny look, "Just like the old Mike, never knowing what to do!! This is going to go on and on until our throats get soar!"
He laughed, man how I missed his laugh.
"Ok, alright how about we go bowling?"
My eyes lit up, "Now your talking! C'mon let's not waste any time!!" I said as I grabbed his hand and ran out the door.
"Whoa Horse, whoa!" he said running out of breath.
He always called me a horse since we were little because he knew how much I just LOVE horses. I laughed as we ran to his house where his brothers were.
We ran in and stood there for a minute trying to catch our breath while chuckling at each others desperate pants for air to go through our lungs slowly.
All of the sudden I get crushed under the pile of boys on top of me.
"Oh come on! Can't a girl breath for 5 minutes!?" I yelled/gasped.
They all got up laughing, " Sorry Bre, we just wanted to give you the old good to see you again crushing!"
I laughed, "Alrighty then, whatever floats your boat I guess... Anyways me and Mike need a ride to the bowling alley, first one to volunteer gets a free ice cream on me!"
You would not believe how loud it got in there.. "Me!!" here, "Me!!" there, nuts! I finally just reached out and grabbed an arm, eventually pulling Tito out from the group smiling like a mad man.
At that moment I thought Michael was going to pee his pants he was laughing so hard. I couldn't help but laugh along.
Afterwards we were on our way out the door and I heard all the "Awww's" coming from inside. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Tito stick his tongue out at the others. I smiled to myself and rolled my eyes while he and Mike beamed happy smiles.

Tito was finishing off his ice cream while me and Mike bowled. I can't believe how good he is now. He got a strike on the first shot!
And what did I get? Nothing but gutter... Ugh not cool..
Yea I finally got a strike on the last shot of the ENTIRE game! Mike won; every time he went, nothing but hands clapping and whistling.
Every time I went I heard nothing but laughing. I mean seriously, why are they so cruel to me? Well a couple of games later and many laughs At me, we were back home about passed out in each others laps.
Mike's head was on my shoulder, which was in Tito's lap and his head was slung back on the back of the couch. Funny how this always seems to happen to us when we hang, we always are bushed afterwards.
About 5 minutes in to this, I heard soft snores from both Mike and Tito. I was starting to get uncomfortable because my back does not like being twisted like this for a long time.
Finally I saw help when Kathrine, pretty much like my second mom, came down the hall into the living room and saw us. She tried to hold in her laughter, but it wasn't working too well which was starting to make me laugh.
I whispered to her to get the camera, that this would be good black mail if one of them ever messed with me big time. After she took the picture I pleaded for help.
She raised Mike off of me, dang he is one heavy sleeper. I got up and decided to stay in the guest room since it was so late. I called my parents to let them know I was staying and got ready for bed.
While laying in bed I thought of how nice it was of Mike to surprise me like that and the memories of today which would stay with me forever. I kept thinking these things until I drifted to sleep, ready for my dreams to take me to another land.