- Text Size +

November 14, 2001 (Sophie is 20, Michael is 43)

"Michael Joseph Jackson, Do you take Sophie Rose Stallone to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked cutting down Sophie's name to having one middle name because her full name is too long.

"I do," Michael muttered staring into to Sophie's ocean blue eyes.

The priest turned to Sophie, "Sophie Rose Stallone, do you take Michael Joseph Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Sophie tried to hold back tears, "I do."

Then they exchange rings and the priest got a little louder, "I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Michael swooped down and kissed Sophie passionately.

The crowd cheered and Sophie heard someone clear their throat.

Michael heard it too and stopped kissing Sophie and looked up.

Jermaine smiled at Sophie and gave Michael a thumbs up.

Michael bent down and picked Sophie up bridal style and carried her in the house for the reception.

At the reception everyone was having a good time and it was after dinner.

"Are you ready to cut the cake," Michael asked Sophie after they went to each table toasting their guests.

"Yeah," Sophie said.

They headed over to a table with a huge cake on it and every one gathered around.

Sophie put her hand on Michael's that was clutching the cake knife, they slid the knife down and put the first slice on a plate.

Sophie took a handful and smeared it all over Michael's face and Michael did the same.

With their mouths full of cake they kissed and everyone cheered again.

After they washed the cake of their faces, Michael's mom, Katherine, and his dad, Joseph, approached them.

"We're so happy for you," Katherine said hugging Michael.

"Thanks Mother, it means a lot. Love you," Michael kissed his mom softly on the cheek.

Joseph's face was a mix of disgust and discomfort, "Well I'm not. The only you married her is because she messed around with you and got pregnant. This little hooker doesn't deserve you, Michael."

Katherine hit Joseph on the chest and Michael immediately stepped up to him, "Joseph. I love her and if you can't accept that then leave and never come back."

"Maybe I will," Joseph stormed out of the room and Katherine followed.

Sophie felt tears come to surface in her eyes and ran to the bathroom, Michael followed.

When Sophie got to the bathroom she slammed the door and sat in the floor and buried her head in her knees and let the tears flow.

Michael knocked softly on the door, "Sophie, sweetheart, can I please come in?"

When there was no answer Michael slowly opened the door to reveal Sophie crying on the ground.

"Sophie, my father is an old meanie. He doesn't think before he speaks. Don't let what he says get to you. Trust me, he's said a lot worst to me," Michael said sitting down beside Sophie and put an arm around her.

Sophie looked up and stopped crying as hard, good thing she was wearing waterproof make up, "He still meant it, and what if he's right."

"Right about what?" Michael said.

"You only married me because I'm carrying your baby," Sophie said, with tears coming faster.

Sophie had looked away from Michael, and he put his fingertips under her chin and moved her face to face his," Sophie I was falling in love with you before you got pregnant, we talked about this remember."

Sophie remembered the time she woke up in Michael's bed and she was led outside to a fancy breakfast in the garden, she stifled a smile.

"Yeah," she said quietly.

"And I love you for you, trust me. Do you have any regrets? Do you truly love me?" Michael asked letting Sophie place her head on his shoulder.

"No. I love you so much," Sophie said putting her hand on her stomach.

"See, now let's go have our dance," Michael said getting up and helping Sophie up.

"Wait, Michael, feel this," Sophie grabbed Michael's hand and placed it on her stomach.

Michael felt a small movement and smiled, "That's our baby."

Michael kissed Sophie then held her hand and lead her out to the dance floor.

"It's time for the bride and groom to have their first dance as a couple," Tito said into the microphone.

Michael and Sophie danced to I Only Have Eyes For You by The Flamingos.

After the song was over Michael kissed Sophie and led her up on stage, "I want to sing a song for you."

Michael began to sing his song Speechless and Sophie started crying again.

When he stopped singing he held close and whispered in her ear, "I'm never going to leave you. I love you so much."

Pretty soon the reception was over and the guests left and wished them luck on their marriage.

Sophie and Michael headed upstairs and laid in bed together, Michael was tracing small circles on Sophie's stomach and they kissed.

August 2002 (Sophie is 21, Michael is 44)

"Let us see the baby, Michael," the crowd outside the Berlin hotel was chanting.

Michael ran to get Prince Michael ll or "Blanket" and held to baby over the balcony for the crowd to see.

He took Blanket back inside and shut the balcony doors, he turned around staring at a very unhappy Sophie.

Sophie grabbed their baby out of his arms and hugged Blanket close to her, "What are you thinking Michael? He could've fallen!"

"Sophie, I had him tight I wasn't going to let him fall!" Michael raised his voice back at Sophie.

Sophie started to walk to the bedroom, when she got to the doors she turned around, "Never ever do anything like that again! NEVER!"

Sophie slammed the bedroom door behind her and Michael's heart sank, like he'd just lost her.