- Text Size +

1988

Seven year old Sophie Stallone walked down the hallway of her first day on set of her first movie.

"Come on, dad!" She screamed dragging her dad, Sylvester, to a door on the left side of the narrow hallway.

"Hey, Sly," a producer said as he walked by.

Sophie looked up at the white door, a gold star was plastered on the door, it read: Sophie Stallone "Katie"

She turned the shiny knob and looked around in amazement, it was so big and already she felt like a movie star.

She dragged her father in the room with her and explored.

Her father spoke in his deep voice she had heard in his many action movies, "Sophie, I have to go, but thanks for showing me your dressing room, Bye sweetie."

Her dad leaned down and kissed her, "Bye daddy," she said as he walked out the door.

Once he was gone she opened huge sliding doors to reveal a humongous closet with her characters' wardrobe.

She opened her door and peered out into the hallway, looking both ways as if she was crossing a busy street.

A tall man in a suit and a fedora walked by, she knew it was him, and she knew she was bound to meet him sooner or later. After all, this was his movie.

She quietly walked out of her dressing room and followed him dodging behind various carts and trashcans so he wouldn't see her.

Her curiosity got the best of her and she kept following him through the different sets of the movie.

She looked around in aw as they passed cameras and high tech movie equitment.

She was so distrated that she didn't notice that he had stopped and she ran right into him.

He turned around quickly, "Hello."

She looked up at him with her mouth wide open.

"I'm Michael, you must be playing Katie," he said in his soft spoken, high-pitched voice.

"Yeah, I'm Sophie," she said out streching her hand towards him.

"Nice to meet you, I don't do handshakes," he said smiling, his white teeth blinding her.

Sophie put down her hand in disappointment.

"But I do hugs," he said wrapping his arms around her and laughing.

He pulled away and the sweet scent of him lingered around her, she forced a grin.

"Your a little shy aren't you, its okay I am too," he said.

"Its nice to meet you Mr. Jackson," she said using her polite voice.

He laughed out loud, "Please," he said giggling,"call me Michael."

She took a good at him, he looked so clean cut, and cool.

"Okay, Michael," she said.

"Hey do you like super soakers?" Michael asked her smiling again.

"Sure," she said.

"Well come on," Michael took off and she followed, this time trying to keep up with him.

Within in two hours Michael and Sophie were the best of friends.

They along with the other cast members, Zach and Ty, were all sad when it came down to the final day of shooting.

"Hey, you guys have to come to the cast party at my house," Michael said as they walked back to their dressing rooms for the last time.

Michael was planning on having the cast party at Never land Ranch, which he had invited them there two days after he met Sophie.

He told them it was an amusement park called Fantasy Land, but since then they had found out that it was his home.

"We would love to," Sophie said taking Michael's hand.

1990

"Remember, Sophie has to take her heart medicine because she was premature and she likes to sleep with this suffed animal," Sophie's new step mom said as she handed Michael a stuffed giraffe.

"I understand, we'll have a great time," Michael said back to her.

"Bye, soph, have a good time," her step mom said hugging her.

"Bye, Jennifer," Sophie said pulling away.

As Michael was talking to Jennifer, ten year old Sophie ran across the yard to Macaulay.

"Hey, Sophie," he said hugging her.

"Hi, Mac," she said back.

Michael walked over as Jennifer left and smiled, "Were gonna have the best time! Were gonna swim, play, ride rides, and you guys are gonna lose in super soakers."

"No way Michael, your gonna lose for once," Sophie said playfully smaking him in the arm.

"We'll see about that, " Michael said as they walked through the back doors of Michael's huge house.

Michael put Sophie's things by the stairs and Mac and Sophie followed him into the kitchen.

"So, what do you guys want for lunch. Janet and my cousins will be here soon," Michael said.

"Kids Cuisine!" Sophie and Mac shouted at the same time.

"Kids cuisine it is," Michael said starting to fix them one by one in the microwave.

They sat at the huge table and had lunch together, later they were accompanied by Janet and some of Michael's cousins in a huge super soaker fight.

"Your gonna lose Michael," Mac shouted as he threw a water balloon.

"Yeah right, I'm the Michael Jordan of water balloon fights," Michael screamed missing Mac's water balloon.

They finished off the rest of the water balloons and went to the pool.

"Mike, go up and dance on the diving board, were gonna film you," Sophie and Mac told Michael.

So Michael, in his red button up shirt, black pants, and a black fedora, climbed the ladder and began doing a silly dance.

Sophie laughed as Mac climbed the ladder and carefully pushed Michael off the diving board.

"Ahhh!" Michael screamed until he hit the water.

"I'll kill you Mac, I'll kill you! Mac, I'm going to annihilate you!" Michael screamed as he swam to the edge of the pool and got out.

Once out of the pool Michael wrapped a white robe around himself.

Sophie snuck up behind him and pushed him back in the pool.

A few minutes later they all went inside, the kids and Janet all played cards while Michael got in the shower and got different clothes on.

Michael suggested that they all go ride rides and jump on the trampoline. After an hour of doing that all the kids ran and jumped in the pool with their clothes on.

They all went over to Michael who was standing talking to Janet, they got behind him and started to push him closer to the pool.

"Stop! I'm a nice person! I just took a shower, and I washed my hair firmly!" Michael screamed as they pushed him closer to the water laughing.

Finally, Michael just jumped in and hopped right back out and stripped his shirt off and began running for the trees.

"Michael, come back," Sophie screamed laughing.

She never wanted this kind of fun to end, but in the back of her mind she sensed it would.