- Text Size +

September 11, 2001 (Sophie is 20)

Sophie walked into the cell phone store where she dropped of her broken phone yesterday.

"I'm Sophie Stallone, I'm here to pick up my phone," Sophie said to the man behind the counter.

"Of coarse," the man reached under the desk and pulled out her broken phone which wasn't fixed at all, "It is broken beyond fixing, but I was able to get the information card out. If you want to pick out a new phone, it'll be covered on your contract and I'll get all your information transferred in less than five minutes."

"Sure, that's fine," Sophie started browsing around the store and found a sidekick she really liked.

She took it up to the man behind the counter and he got her a brand new one that hadn't been opened.

He plugged the new phone up to a machine and within a second it beeped.

"Okay, your ready to go. Your phone numbers been activated and all your information is on there. Plus, its fully charged. I just need you to pay and small activation and rendering of contract fee," he said handing her the phone.

She handed the man her debit card and heard a loud explosion and various screams from outside.

He handed her her debit card after he charged it and her phone rang, it was Michael.

She answered, "Hello, Michael?"

"Sophie where are you?" Michael's voice sounded frantic on the other line.

"At the phone store in New York. Why?" Sophie asked getting kind of nervous.

There was a pause, "Sophie, are you close to the World Trade Center?"

"I'm a couple blocks down. Is everything okay, Michael?" Sophie asked calm, but nervous.

Michael started yelling, "GET OUT OF THERE SOPHIE. WERE UNDER ATTACK!"

Sophie was dead scared at Michael's scared voice, she looked out the front window of the phone store right when the second plane crashed into the World Trade Center.

"Michael, how do you know about this?" Sophie asked slowly.

"I'm watching it on TV, now please get somewhere safe. I'll stay on the phone with you," Michael said.

Sophie ran out of the store, burnt papers were flying smoothly to the ground, people were running and screaming, firefighters an cops ran past her, and there was a thick cloud of smoke burning her eyes and making it hard to breathe.

Halfway up the street right in front of an ambulance she tripped and struggled for breath.

"Sophie, are you alright! Sophie!" Michael was screaming on the other line.

Sophie blacked out.

Sophie woke up in the hospital three days later, Michael was sitting by her side half asleep.

"Sophie, are you alright?" Michael sweet voice said as he stroked her face with his fingers.

Sophie looked around at the hospital scenery, "What happened? Where am I? How did you get here?"

"Well, you inhaled to much smoke for one thing, your in a hospital, and I drove here," Michael said grinning.

"You drove! All the way from LA," Sophie said shocked.

"Yes, all the airlines are down for weeks, due to the threats made against our country," Michael spoke quietly reliving the fear he felt for Sophie, for their baby.

Sophie then remembered what she was doing when she blacked out, she was running.

She was running to save her life and the baby's life.

The doctor walked in, she was a short woman, but not as short as Sophie.

"If you don't mind were going to take you to get and ultrasound, maybe we can find out the gender of the baby," she said and Michael smiled at Sophie.

A black and white picture popped up on the small screen of a baby, their baby.

"Congratulations," the doctor said, "You're having a little boy!"

Sophie and Micheal smiled at each other and started crying.

Micheal wrapped his arms around Sophie and whispered in her ear, "Your going to be the best mom ever. I love you so much."

November 14, 2001 (Sophie is 20, Michael is 43)

Sophie tried not to smutch her make up as she cried, tears of fear.

She was sitting in the downstairs bathroom in her bra and under wear, her beautiful, very expensive, white wedding dress was hanging in front of her.

There was a slight knock on the door and Janet entered.

"Sweetie, what's wrong?" Janet went over to Sophie and wrapped an arm around her.

"I'm scared, it wasn't supposed to happen like this," Sophie said through her sobs.

"Come on, you make Michael soo happy and I know he makes you happy," Janet said, trying to reassure Sophie.

Sophie stood up and took her drss of the hanger. Janet stood up as well and slipped it on careful not to mess up her hair that Rebbie worked so hard on.

Janet was helping Sophie refix her makeup in silent when LaToya popped her head in the door, "Their ready for you Sophie."

Sophie put on her shoes and headed out the door with Janet following her. She went outside on Neverland Ranch to see the lavish wedding.

Her dad took her arm and they started heading towrds Michael who was smilling widely at his soon to be wife.