- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hi, Sarah here! This is my first story with a co-author! This story was her idea, and I couldn't pass up the deal! XDXD She's a good close friend, and my interenet- MJ sister! 

Disclamers: Alex, Alex's Parents, SMJH, Dawkins belong to us. WE DO NOT OWN MICHAEL JACKSON. Even though that would be epic.

 

Mysteries of The Deep

---------------------------------- Alex's P.O.V -------------------------------

   My phone rang once again. Dad. I smile as I pressed 'Answer'. I had come back from school yesterday and was just coming back home. I go to a boarding school called SMJH (Sir Michael Joseph High). We had an overnight stop in California for going and leaving the school. And that was why it ended on Thursday, not Friday.


"Hellooo?" I chimed.
"Hi sweetie,"
"Dad! Hi! I've missed you! How are you doing?" I spazzed into the phone
"Not too well. I have a bit of a headache, and your mother suggested I call you in advance."
"For the fishing trip?" I asked.
"Yeah. I don't want to let your hopes down, so is it possible you do the fishing yourself?"
"ME? With the boat, the nets and the rod? Yes please! Thanks so much dad!" I was pretty much smiling my face off. 
"Okay then, take care sweetie, see you tomorrow! And by the way, your mother got you that Michael CD. She told me to keep it secret, but you know your mother, she can't hide anything well in your room." He chuckled.
I giggled, "Bye, Dad."
"Love you."
"Love you too." I hung up the phone. I looked around the scenery. The summer breeze felt truly amazing.
But, can it be *slightly* spoiled by schoolmates deciding to attack you with super-soakers? Yes.
"Gah! MADDY! BLUE!" The two girls were laughing their heads off as they blasted me with icy-cold water. "Not fair!" I giggled, "I didn't even have one!"
"Ya have to put up with it kiddo." Maddy, or as I called her, MJ, grinned. She always called everyone her age or younger than her 'kiddo', but I never did mind.
"Yeah, like this!" Blue sprayed me head to toe with the super-soaker.
"That's it!" I immediately jumped up and started chasing the two around, laughing my head off with the others. "You're so gonna be dead!"
"Nooo, not at all~" MJ grinned, "I'll be the first to see Michael in heaven if you do that!" 
"Stop trolling me!" I laughed as the three of us (thankfully wearing our swimmers) fell into the ocean, laughing. 
As the three of us splashed each other laughing, I could've sworn I saw a black tail flipping into the ocean.

Chapter End Notes:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!