- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sweetpanda14 here, bringing you the second chapter. Enjoy! :3

I turned around to see what had landed on the boat. It was that tail I saw yesterday. But when I noticed who was the owner of that tail, I started to pinch myself.

No. It couldn't be...

"Alex, Alexandra the Great, you there?" Blue's voice crackled on my now online Walkie-Talkie.

"Blue, tell MJ I found her catch of the day, with something extra on top. I'm heading back. By the way, stop calling me a Roman."

"Kay then, see ya on the beach!" How could she be happy when there was a storm going on is a mystery to me.

I started to make a return to home when one of the coolest things happened. A wave had promptly taken the boat and pushed to where MJ and Blue were before receding. 

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" MJ had yelled after I pulled out the fish into a basket.

"Even cooler when you see what's on the deck," I grinned, but only for a bit before I was pinching myself again. 

"Seriously? You caught one?" MJ asked after climbing on the boat and looking at what was on the deck.

"Um, he actually fell onto the boat," I answered sheepishly.

"Well, he looks hot," Blue admitted. 

"Too hot," MJ was nodding her head, "I wonder if..." She muttered before letting a gasp out.

"What is it?" I wondered, before staring at the owner of the tail and letting a gasp out too. The owner of the tail was wearing a white shirt and MJ had revealed what was under it: his torso was white but had black patches of skin, like coffee was splashed on him. 

I stopped pinching myself and walked over to where Maddy was. I don't think I was going to call her MJ when he was around now. 

The King of Pop was on my boat. With a Mermaid Tail, unconscious, but breathing. 

"So wait, You mean this half man half fish is Michael Jackson?" Blue asked.

"Sexiest man alive...yeah." I breathed out. "Shamone, we need to get him in my room."

"How in the world are we supposed to sneak a 7 foot man-fish past your parents and up the stairs?" She retorted.

I glanced at two wooden logs that had washed up on the beach, and at one of my nets.

"I have an idea. But someone's gonna have to get those two logs on that beach. They look light enough. Blue, you still have that towel?" 

"Yeah, It should be in my bag."

"Good, keep it there until we need it. Maddy, you got the logs already?"

"Easily done. But why--oh, I get it, you're going to make a stretcher from one of the nets and the logs?"

"Yup."

   It took a while, but we eventually managed to make the stretcher and put Michael on it, covering his tail with Blue's towel. Lucky for us, we didn't need to put the boat back, it had already landed where it needed to be, but just had to be held there, so it was left for me to attach it close by to the house. When that was done, I grabbed the fish and the three of us walked to the door, me in front so that my parents didn't see Michael. After ditching the fish in the kitchen (where mom was), passing the living room, (where dad was) and finally making it up the stairs, we were in my room.

We laid the *sexy* merman across my bed.

"That's a heavy man-fish," Blue sat on the edge of the bed, "Okay, so now what?"

I told the two about Damien Dawkins for some reason. Dunno why, but Maddy pointed something out.

"I heard of that guy, because he was convinced he saw a Mermaid tail with..white fins...and was going to find out..." Maddy slowed down as we all stared's at Michael's black tail with shimmery white fins. I swallowed. "Holy hot dog on a toaster," Maddy finished.

"Doesn't he live near your area?" Blue added nervously.

I gulped, but before we could be further worried, something was happening to his tail. 

   His fins were slowly morphing into feet, which were white socks with black loafers, and his tail started splitting itself into two separate legs, slowly, but they were splitting. His legs were in black pants and the top of his tail remained mostly the same, except it turned into some sort of belt.

He started to open his eyes a bit, then closed them again. He mumbled something, but I couldn't quite catch it. He opened his eyes and stared blankly at us. I wanted to fangirl so bad, but Maddy beat me to it. I elbowed her. "Shh, calm down." 

I looked over at Blue, who looked ready to pass out, but I held her up with my arm so she wouldn't fall. I clenched my fist to stop me from screaming as Michael sat up a bit and mumbled just loud enough to hear:

"Where am I?"

Then, poor Blue fainted onto the carpet with Maddy, who most likely couldn't hold her fangirling any longer. I had to face palm at the two to stop me screaming. 

"Uh, don't mind them. You're in my room. You fell on my boat during a storm."

"I see," He rubbed a small part of his head. Looking closer, I could see a small bruise.

"Did you want a bandage?" He nodded.

 I tried not to fangirl, especially in front of the one I'm fangirling over.

I got a few bandages out of the bathroom's medicine cabinet, then applied them to his bruise. I also took a first aid kit to my room for just in case it was needed. I exhaled, then had a look out the window, it was sunset. I chuckled, I had taken long out at sea I forgot the time. 

Michael yawned. "I'm a bit tired..."

I rubbed my eyes. "Same. I'm getting a bit desperate for some sleep." 

Michael lay back on the bed, looking relaxed, shutting his eyes. "Good night..."

"Alex. My name's Alex. Good night Mike." I whispered as I pulled a blanket from my closet over him and shut the blinds before joining Maddy and Blue on the carpet.

Chapter End Notes:

I trolled ya Sarah. XD