- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So here's the next chapter you've all been waiting for, brought to you by Sweetpanda14!

Enjoy!

The first thing I noticed when I woke up was that Maddy drooled in her sleep. There was a small puddle next to a bit of an open mouth on the carpet. But I ignored that as I pushed myself up and looked at my bed, now occupying the not-late King of Pop, sleeping contently.


So I thought.

 

"BOO!"


"GAH!" I screamed, "You nearly made me have a heart attack!"


Michael was laughing his head off, and of course, it was contagious, soon having me laughing with him. "Did I scare you?" He giggled.


"I would say no, but I have to be honest, don't I? Yes, you did scare me."


His laughter muffled to giggles as he looked like he was taking in his surroundings since the storm. 


"Erm...would you like a tour of the house so you don't get lost?" I asked, my face feeling a bit warm.


Michael shrugged, "Sure. I wouldn't mind a tour." Soon, I helped Michael up and headed for the door when he asked, "What about those two?" He nodded at Maddy and Blue.


"Hmm...nah. Just let 'em sleep. Maddy really needs some rest after spazzing so hard last night, plus, I don't want the two to fangirl the heck out of you."

Michael snickered, "Okay, they'll have to rest then."

 

***


  Soon, the tour of the house was complete, and Michael knew his way through, in and out. Lucky for us, mom and dad had gone out early to town to get some medicine for dad's head, and Michael could be free to sneak some of dad's smaller clothes for himself as a disguise when he needed to go out.  

 As usual, they had left the TV on, but there was now something on the news that gave us a warning signal.


"Police are investigating a man who witnesses claim to be "mad", "crazy" and "psycho", as he claims to have seen a mermaid somewhere out in the waters around here. Damien Dawkins claims he saw a mermaid tail in the water flipping out as he was on his boat, and police investigators will debate whether the "evidence" is real or not." During the report, there was photos of Squawkin Dawkins and something else:


Footage and photos of Michael's tail flipping out from the water.

Michael frowned, "How did he get those?" 

"However he got it, I promise I'll make sure nobody else finds out." I managed out after a bit of initial shock, "I swear."


Michael turned to me and smiled, which I couldn't help but blush a bit, "You know, I haven't had ice-cream in a long time...you know a place where we can get some?"


I giggled. "There's a gelato shop next to, get this, the "Emjay Cafe" across the road."


"Seriously?"


"Let's just get some gelato." With that, we left the house and walked towards the board-walk.

Chapter End Notes:

So, what do you think? Sorry if it's short, but please do review!