- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sweetpanda14: Hello, and now we bringth you thy fourth chapter!

FireFliesForMJ: Enjoy, 'Cause it took up our dear ol time. XD

Sweetpanda14: We've now got one in Michael's PoV. YAY Have fun reading!

FireFliesForMJ: BYE! <333

                          Michael's Point Of View                          

 

Alex and I had grabbed ourselves a chocolate and a bubblegum gelato sundae each, her giggling because she said she hadn't seen anyone eat that dessert faster than Maddy did when she was on a sugar high. I couldn't blame her. I was hungry. She had explained the three of them were all fans, but at least they kept sane about it and not scream it out, at least Alex did so far...

When I think about it, These past 16 hours have been... Interesting? I've only had a conversation with one of the three girls who saved my life, and I do think they all are at least 16-17, but they seem to act, how do I say this... Childish? No, young for their age (If anything, I'm the child).

 

"Um...Mike?" Alex asked, giggling, "You have a little ice-cream Charlie Chaplin mustache on you..."

I tried to look at my lip, but failed, causing Alex to giggle even more. I wiped it off with my hand, but that just made her laugh.

"You've now got a smear on your face!" she clutched her chest, laughing hard.

"It's not funny!" I protested, but failing to keep a smile off my face. 

Alex then wiped her edge of the sundae cup with her finger, painted a mustache on her face and smeared it. "There," she announced, "Now we're equal."

 

I couldn't help it, I was laughing hard alongside her, and for the first time, I didn't really care if the Paparazzi found me. This felt wonderful.

_____________________________

 

We were walking along the place, Alex giving me a small tour just in case I wouldn't get lost, when we bumped into the bad guy himself.

 

"Oh sorry, please excuse me if I bother you, but have you seen a Mermaid tail flipping out of the waters here recently?" He asked. Apparently, first impressions have no effect on him.

 I simply replied, "Uh, No, I haven't," before letting him walk away.

Alex sighed a bit in relief. "Thank god he didn't recognize you,"

"He never saw my face, just my tail. And that's a good thing, too. The paparazzi would never leave me alone."

Alex shuddered, "I remember one time that Maddy said she'd run like heck if there were paparazzi after her, it does not sound like fun, being snapped pictures publicly when you're trying to do daily life."

"It isn't. Before I was a merman, I didn't go out much... scratch that: at all."

"Oh...Hey, race you back to the house?"

"You're on!" And with that I sped away.

"Hey! No fair!" Alex called, who was just right behind me...now we were neck and neck, and the house was just in sight when...

 

"I WIN! I WIN!" Alex was jumping in joy at the front door, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I let you win Al," I revealed, "Otherwise I would might as well get caught by Blue and Maddy."

"Ok, ok, let's just get inside. They've probably woken up by now...wait a minute...I smell baking already from in there. Mads may have been making her M&M choc chip cookies."

"Sounds good..."

"It is, except those times she charges you to have four of those for $20."

We then heard terrible giggling from inside.

"Oh no..." Alex muttered, "They must've done some research on Mermaids and they've found something embarrassing. Let's just hope it's not going to fuel Maddy's shipping station..."

"Shipping station?"

"I'll tell you later."

Apparently, Maddy did have her cookies out, and the both of them had been doing some mermaid research, because I noticed a picture of one of those Sirens in an open book. The moment Blue saw us, she was giggling harder than Maddy.

"Mads, don't look now, but we've got 'em here~" Blue grinned, "You tell 'em."

"No, you."

"I'll give you one of my cookies if you do it," she handed out one of them to Maddy.

"Fine, you win," Maddy laughed while taking the cookie.

"Guys, what's so funny?" Alex asked, a confused look on her face.

"Alright, so Blue and I were looking through this book and we found out that," She paused to let out a giggle then continued, "First two times, a person who is kissed by a merman gets to breathe underwater and be dry, but only if the merman is in with them. The third kiss they become one of them, but it can be reversed, and a part of their clothing can be worn to help them become that, say, a belt or a top." At this, Maddy and Blue were dying of laughter, leaving Alex with a confused look.

"And why is it so funny?" 

"Because we're looking at the perfect candidates to be that person and the merman!" The both of them were now clutching her sides.

I facepalmed. Man, how can they think of that...

"THAT'S IT YOU TWO! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU YOU LITTLE--" I looked up to see Maddy and Blue being chased around by Alex, whose face was pink and looked pretty annoyed. The whole scene was so funny, I had to laugh.

 

I guess I was going to have a lot of fun over here.

Chapter End Notes:

Pweese Review!