- Text Size +

So, the characters here in this story are my own characters in a universe where Demigod-Wizards exist, demigods as in the ones from ‘Percy Jackson’, and Wizards as in the ones from HP. They all live in a camp pretty much like CHB, except that the kids are sorted in cabins of their house, not their parent.

Let me give you my characters’ description so you understand. Sorry I don't have any images.

 

Name: Joshua 'Josh' Kiss.

Gender: Male

Age: 16.

Looks: A tanned skin, brown hair with small tints of red, Brown eyes, mainly wears a black camp T-shirt with black sneakers and black jeans with pockets that are bigger on the inside.

Personality: Cheery, sensible, focused, welcoming, but piss him off badly and he's got automaton robots after your skin. He's also a Doctor Who fan.

Godly Parent: Hephaestus.

Weapon of choice: He's just finished converting his wand into a sonic wand (can be used for magic or advanced mortal sciences), but since his jean pockets are bigger on the inside...who knows what other weapons he's got.

Hogwarts house: Gryffindor.

Magic Specialty: He's good with machines and can fix them...albeit they do go wrong at times. So pretty much spells that can fix stuff.

Pet: None. Instead, he has the Camp's Red Quasi-TARDIS to look after instead.

Fatal Flaw: He's not sure yet... he reckons he might find out someday.

Notables: He's also got a liking for Michael Jackson, but he's not a fan. He just has a bit of a liking for him because of his mortal sister Cameron is a fan. He’s also the second half of the counsellor position of his cabin in camp, next to his buddy Ethan Kasey.

 

Name: Mykalea Deniem

Age: 12-13

Looks: Long, straight black hair with a braid down one side, brown-green eyes, tall enough to look like 14, likes wearing simple t-shirts (green or blue preferably) and jeans (camo, blue, or black), HATES DRESSES TO THE CORE, and usually wears a red baseball cap.

Personality: Wandering, smart, shy at times, determined, gets along easily, LOVES PRANKS.

Godly Parent: Hecate, goddess of magic

Weapon/s: Her 12-inch ebony-and-unicorn wand, and a celestial bronze sword she likes to call Rhemes (courtesy of one of her friends)

Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw.

Magic Speciality: Transfiguration

Pet: A snowy owl she named Janet

Fatal Flaw: Determination. She knows when to stop at her limits, but most of the time, she forgets she has such limits.

 

Name: Mia Kelly.

Gender: Female

Age: 13.

Looks: Neck-long black hair, brown eyes, usually wears a white fedora with a black stripe, black-blue t-shirt underneath a white hoodie, white jeans, white socks and black shoes.

Personality: Very shy, doesn't like fighting, rarely talks, but she likes singing and Michael Jackson, and if you listen to her closely enough, you can hear her humming his songs. She's a bit of a different person when on a stage, she can sing loudly and be a good performer, but she's still kinda shy after she comes off it.

Godly Parent: Believe it or not, Apollo. The god has a softer side, and Mia's a product of that.

Weapon of Choice: She doesn't like fighting, but she has a bright light that can emit from her hands and stun an enemy/monster long enough for her to escape. She was also given a dagger by her aunt Artemis on an encounter (long story), but she rarely uses it. She also has a wand.

Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff.

Magic Specialty: Music, and charms.

Pet: A tiny ginger kitten named Jackie.

Fatal Flaw: Shyness. She always backs out in a fight, making people think that she's a wimp.

 

Name: Maria De Wilde

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Looks: Short Black hair usually kept down, a black leather necklace with a skull on it, a black leather jacket with a black camp shirt, black jeans, black combat boots, pale-ish skin, black eyes.

Personality: Though she looks dark, she has a bubbly and bright side, but unlike her fellow cabinmates (minus three of them) she actually means it. However, she was placed in Slytherin for her cunning, resourcefulness, and her Hades side.

Godly Parent: Hades

Weapon of Choice: Not really, she does have her wand and celestial bronze sword, she prefers to use a couple undead skeleton warriors.

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Magic Specialty: Raising up dead corpses, and spirits of Mortals, Demigods, D.Ws, Wizard/Witches, etc.

Pet: Thestral she found in the forest, who she named Brandon. She just keeps him out of sight.

Fatal Flaw: Holding grudges.

 

And of course, we have Michael as a ghost lol.

 

So, with that being said, let’s begin!