- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi.

Here it is.

Make sure to review!

Ella

 

          I wake up the next morning early so I can sneak back. I pull back the fluffy white comforter and hop out of bed. I freshen up, slap on some make up and change. What to wear...

          I look through my closet. I pick out a loose, dressy black top, black denim shorts, black see-through stockings and my black eighties shoes. I always wear them.

          I accessorize my outfit and go to Paris' room. The girls were still sleeping, so I decided to snoop around. I find a huge record and CD collection. It was mostly rock, original rock.

          I grow bored soon and saunter over to her work desk to get a sharpie. I walk over quietly, kneeling in front of Paris. She stirs a little, but stays. I smirk evilly.

          I bend over and draw a mustache, mole and glasses. I lean over to Vania's side and draw a goatee, unibrow and eye bags. I get up and back away.

          "Good morning ladies!" I yell out in a sing-a-song voice. They both groan and squirm.

          "I'm tired. Five more minutes, please?" Paris mumbles. I huff.

          "At least look in the mirror" I whine, dragging them both up. They moan tiredly as I drag them into the bathroom.

          "Happy washing ladies!" I squeal and sprint out. In seconds, I hear a loud screech.

          "ELLA! I'M GOING TO FU-FREAKING KILL YOU!" Paris screams with Vania growling in the background. I run downstairs to the kitchen. I pass Michellé on my way.

          "Good mornin' miss!" she calls out. I nod at her and keep running. The girls trudge down behind me. Michellé laughed at the sight.

          "Good mornin miss! You doa realize there's eur lahl summa' thy fyass?" she says with a giggle.

          "Yes Miss Michellé" Paris growls. Michellé throws up her hands.

          "Sorry, didn't mean ta upset theur."

          I ran to the other side of the dining table, where Michael and his kids ate. Prince was frozen with surprise while Blanket and Michael looked on in amusement.

          "You'll never get me alive! I was raised on the outback!" I call out at them, as I hop behind Michael. Paris lunges at me and Vania charges. I make the mistake of ducking. We end up in a pile, me at the bottom and Vania on top. We all groan.

          "What was that about? One minute it's peaceful without you girls and then, boom!" Blanket exclaims, staring at the heap of bodies in bewilderment. Paris looks up in daze. The whole dining table bursts with laughter.

          "What happened?" Michael asks giggling, helping us one at a time up.

          "Well..."

          "That was a rhetorical question.  I already know. I have eight siblings, remember." That makes Paris giggle.

          "Now girls, go wash up and come down to eat. Ella, you can wait here if you'd like." I nod. I lean over into Paris' ear and whisper.

          "Your face, was on, my butt." She narrows her eyes at me, wrinkling her glasses.

          "Your face was under my vagina" she whispers. I throw up my hands to my sides.

          "I swear I'm not a lesbian!" Everyone in the room looks at me. Michael's expression shows the most concern. My eyes widen in embarrassment.

          "I'm not! This is why I can't stand Jehovah witness families!"

          "I'm actually catholic..." Vania speaks up.

          "Tomato, tomoto, potato, pototo. Same exact thing." Blanket shakes his head in disbelief. Michael narrows his eyes at me a smile dancing on his lips. He shakes his head with a chuckle.

          "What's so funny dad?" Prince asks, finally out of his series of trances. Michael looks up wide-eyed and smiles.

          "Oh, it's just her mother used to always say the same thing. I miss her." I cut my eyes at him. Some of it was sympathy, a little bit of amusement and nostalgia, and a little bit of admonishment. The family gives their dad a look of suspicion, but leaves it.

          "Well, we better go cleanup" Paris announces, pulling Vania with her. The leave while I'm left standing behind Michael's chair once again. Blanket looks up at me. He smirks.

          "You can sit down you know." I nod absentmindedly, looking at the back of Michael's head. So much black hair. So thick, so soft, so full of fragrance and bounce...

          "Ella, are you okay?" I hear Prince ask worriedly. I look up at Prince. My vision's swaying back and forth. This is so drunk in love. I giggle in unawareness. They all give me worried looks, but I wave them off and smile, vision still impaired. Michael reaches up from behind and holds my arm. I giggle again.

          "I'm fine" I say in a girly, bird-like voice, which is not mine. I yank my arm away and stumble somewhere. Michael gets out of his wooden chair, which releases a squeak, and wraps me in a hug. He turns me around so I face him and bends down to eye level.

          "Ella, do you have any health issues I need to know about?" he asks calmly, I believe, but everything I hear has a bubbly sound. I shrug, unable to recall anything. I hear the bubble filled sound of Blanket getting up, followed by Prince. They all hold me up.

          "I'm starting to hear colors, Daddy" I mumble drowsily. I can barely catch Blanket narrowing his eyes. Michael grabs my waist from the back, and lifts me princess style. I reach up and touch his face.

          "You're pretty" I chirp in the Barbie voice. He shakes his head.

          "Prince, go get the girls, tell them it's an emergency." I see him nod in response and run.

          "Blanket, door please." The door is open. He keeps walking until we're out on the turf greenery. We wait for the others and file into to a vehicle. I see the car's engine start as we drive away. My temperature rises.

          "I can hear sounds now" I moan in the Barbie voice as I fall into Blanket's lap. He smoothes my hair and I moan in response.

          "Blanket, stop doing that. Her moaning is making me uncomfortable" I see Paris say in a DJ remix. Am I high?

          The car jerked to a stop, as Michael opened the door and carried me out into the UCLA Medical Center. I have no idea how I caught that. I see Vania choke up tears.

          "Are you gonna be okay, Boo?" she asks me. I nod in daze. I guess Boo is the American version of Sheila.

 

          Emergency specialists come immediately, and place me on a stretcher. The wheel me away to an emergency room afterwards. That's all I remember before I black out.

Chapter End Notes:

Review!