- Text Size +

 

                                            Chapter 14.

 

     Meanwhile, back in Sacremento, Tyler and Ms. Rutsker were walking up and down the streets busy handing out missing posters with Lizzy's face on the paper. Soon afterwards, they had went to the Police Department telling the full story; with the guy, know as Adam Walsh, nodded his head in full understanding. "Don't worry, we'll do all that we can to find her." "Thank you." Tyler said in barely of a whisper.


Ms. Rutsker looked at the sad and depressed 15 year old while they were at the park having sandwiches for lunch. "Tyler, you can't be so sad; you got to keep the faith, Lizzy is a very smart girl, she knows how to handle herself in situations like these besides, it's only temporary." Tyler shook his head. "I know what you're saying but it wouldn't be this long. This is really all my fault, maybe I shouldn't have been at Danny's house studying for so long that I had forgotten the time." Geraldine kept her gaze at him waiting for him to continue. "What do you mean by that?"

"My parents were always fighting for some reasons, but it was better to not ask them about it. Dad would leave sometimes and we wouldn't see him until the next days or the following days even; Mom would call him but he wouldn't answer since he worked at nights most of the time just so he could make enough money." Ms. Rutsker nodded her head slowly getting everything that the young teenager was saying. "Okay, now I get it, so is this why you are so protective of your little sister?" Tyler nodded letting the tears fall quickly wiping them away.

"Sssshhhhh, it's okay Tyler, let it out let it all out honey. No matter what it takes even until I die, we are going to find her do you hear me?" "Yes Mam and thank you so much for being here." "It is my pleasure sweetheart"