- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chappie 2!! :)



                                                      Chapter 2.
   Michael rubbed his temples from the endless screaming he had to endure after doing another concert. Now don't be wrong, Michael loved his fans very much so much that they felt like they were his second family but sometimes he wished that they wouldn't overeact when he would come up on stage.


"Anything you would like to do when you get home Mr. Jackson?" Wayne, Michael's bodyguard asked his boss only to receive a shake as a response. "No thanks Wayne all I want to do is have a nice hot cup of tea; after all, it does sooth my nerves not to mention a headache." Wayne laughed. "Yeah, I take it that your fans especially those fangirls really give you a migraine sir?" Michael smiled warmly. "It's not really that... Well now that you said it yes." Both men laughed but it was short lived when a figure was trying to run across the street. Seeing this, Michael told Gokor, his limo driver to stop.

Getting out of the long black car, he made it over to a little girl who looked to be 6 years old. She was wearing a lavender t-shirt, light denim blue capris pants that had embroidered flowers at the sides and purple converse sneakers; she also had on a pink cap that covered most of her curly hair.