- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 23.

 

                                          Chapter 23.

 

     "So, you all have to go huh?" Janet asked her brother who had a sleeping Lizzy in his arms. "Yeah, gotta put this little one to bed. Plus, I gotta call the police to let them know where she is and who she is with." Janet nodded her head smiling giving her big brother one last hug. "Make the right choice okay?" Mike nodded seeing the limo coming up and going inside waving as it drove away.


"Ah Mr. Jackson, welcome back." Yannick said greeting his boss who smiled. "Thank you Yannick. I had a very nice time; and I can't wait to do it once again." "So boss, I take it that the girl also had a great time too?" Mike nodded but then sighed deeply leaving her room to go into his with the security guard following him. "What's the matter?" "She told me everything about her parents; it makes me want to do something about this." "What do you mean by that sir?" "The police officer had came to the house and told me that they are still alive; they're in the hospital right now fully recovering from the gun shot wounds that her Father had done to her mom and shortly did it to himself." "Oh my, the poor thing must be so traumatized by it." Michael nodded while rubbing his face.

"Yes she sure is. That's why I'm going to call the department first thing in the morning to tell them that she is safe and sound; she even has an older brother so I'll tell them to tell him that he may come see her if he's not busy." "You are doing the right thing boss." "Thanks Yan." After their conversation, Yannick finally left his boss alone who was in his own thoughts at the moment. Tears ran down his eyes as he was picturing what it would be like if she was going to be gone.